No Catz but Kate's OK

Foggy

Re: No Catz but Kate's OK

Post by Foggy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:51 am

I'm the boss of the cats around here. They gave me explicit permission to say that. :?
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:07 am

Just keep telling yourself that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:15 pm

what the cat thinks when it hears the word rooster

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:13 am

https://www.physics-astronomy.org/2018/ ... study.html
This is from 2018 but is still good science!
Physicist Wins Ig Noble Prize For Study On Whether Cats Should Be Classified As Liquids Or Solids

A French physicist has won an Ig Nobel Prize for using mathematical formulas to determine whether cats are liquid or solid.

The Ig Nobel prizes are awarded every year by Improbable Research, an organization devoted to science and humor. The goal is to highlight scientific studies that first make people laugh, then think.

"At the center of the definition of a liquid is an action: A material must be able to modify its form to fit within a container," Fardin said.

"If we take cats as our example, the fact is that they can adapt their shape to their container if we give them enough time. Cats are thus liquid if we give them the time to become liquid."
jtnmm-are-cats-liquid-nobel-prize-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:11 pm

Already proposed:
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:16 pm

:rotflmao:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:13 pm

:lol:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:40 pm

RVInit wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:13 pm
:lol:
Indy needs a sports agent!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:44 pm

She was feeding the stray cats that kept her company. Now the 79-year-old is going to jail.

A 79-year-old Ohio woman was sentenced to 10 days in jail for feeding stray cats.

By Morgan Krakow July 30 at 4:47 PM

She said she feeds the stray cats in her neighborhood because it brings her comfort and companionship. Nancy Segula has been lonely, especially after the death of her husband in 2017. A couple of the cats were left behind when her neighbor moved, so the 79-year-old fed them and kept them happy. They made her happy in return.

Then an Ohio magistrate told Segula that, not only was feeding stray cats illegal, but that she would also be going to jail for it, too.

Garfield Heights Municipal Court Magistrate Jeffrey Short gave Segula the 10-day sentence after receiving four previous citations, Fox 8 Cleveland reported.

“There’s been about six to eight adult cats and now there’s kittens coming over, too,” Segula told cleveland.com on Tuesday. “I miss my own kitties. They passed away; my husband passed away. I’m lonely. So the cats and kitties outside help me.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/ ... oing-jail/

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:44 am

This guy does impressive video editing. He's inserted his cat into a few movie clips.

I've heard this bull before.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:44 am

Those are priceless, and incredibly well done.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:37 am

I do needed a laugh after a grumpy start to my day. Thank you.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:28 pm

Good job with the cat in the movie clips. Loved it when the beautiful Kitty ate BOTH pills. :lol:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:56 pm

Dolly wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:28 pm
Good job with the cat in the movie clips. Loved it when the beautiful Kitty ate BOTH pills. :lol:
Sounds like every cat I 've ever known.

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:07 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:56 pm
Dolly wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:28 pm
Sounds like every cat I 've ever known.
Yep. :thumbs:

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:41 am

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/all-t ... 2018-10-29
All the cat facts you need for International Cat Day

The largest living cat is an adult male liger (a lion and tigress hybrid) named Hercules, also according to Guinness, who is 10 feet long, stands more than four feet high at the shoulder and weighs 922 pounds. He lives in the Myrtle Beach Safari in South Carolina.
Sounds like a Fogbow day trip!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:33 pm

***** Thursday, August 8 2019 -- International Cat Day or World Cat Day *****
Fat Cat Art
Famous portraits improved by the cat
Happy International Cat Day! 😻😻😻 Cats improve everything!
At the 8th of August, 8 famous portraits improved by Zarathustra the Cat! 😽 Just wait for the last portrait, Z shares his shrimps with all his fellow cats aroud the globe!
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Our kittehs are currently holding a meeting. Topic: Negligent parents who think they can just get in a car and drive away to an insurance conference for two days. :blackeye:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Foggy wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:36 pm
Our kittehs are currently holding a meeting. Topic: Negligent parents who think they can just get in a car and drive away to an insurance conference for two days. :blackeye:
Sounds like your kittehs need a lawyer. Let me give them my card.... 8-)

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:40 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:44 pm
She was feeding the stray cats that kept her company. Now the 79-year-old is going to jail.

A 79-year-old Ohio woman was sentenced to 10 days in jail for feeding stray cats.

By Morgan Krakow July 30 at 4:47 PM

She said she feeds the stray cats in her neighborhood because it brings her comfort and companionship. Nancy Segula has been lonely, especially after the death of her husband in 2017. A couple of the cats were left behind when her neighbor moved, so the 79-year-old fed them and kept them happy. They made her happy in return.

Then an Ohio magistrate told Segula that, not only was feeding stray cats illegal, but that she would also be going to jail for it, too.

Garfield Heights Municipal Court Magistrate Jeffrey Short gave Segula the 10-day sentence after receiving four previous citations, Fox 8 Cleveland reported.

“There’s been about six to eight adult cats and now there’s kittens coming over, too,” Segula told cleveland.com on Tuesday. “I miss my own kitties. They passed away; my husband passed away. I’m lonely. So the cats and kitties outside help me.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/ ... oing-jail/
How backward! There is no need to let stray & abandoned cats starve.

They should have allowed her to feed the cats, but TNR'd them. I know several people who manage colonies, feeding them daily and watching for any new ones that are then trapped, neutered and released back unless they are suitable for adoption.

I currently foster kittens from a rescue that works with these people.
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:35 am

download.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:09 am

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Looks perfectly catlike there.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:31 pm

:bighug:

Because we all need a breather and a pick me up of something happy, check out this trio of BFFs. Video is a bit large, so spoiler tag.
► Show Spoiler

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post by P.K. » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:33 am

Poor Ginger has an ear hematoma. We took her to the vet last week, they drained it and gave her prednisone and ear drops, but a few days later it was all swollen up again. I took her back today, and they drained it again and installed a cannula to let the fluid drain continuously. She also has to wear the cone of shame. She is so, so not happy with me right now. Poor baby.

It was dinner time for cats when I got her home from the vet, and she was having trouble eating with the cone on, so Mr. K spoon fed her the wet food. He does spoil our babies. (Inky the black cat likes to be hand fed kibble on a regular basis.)
IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”