Bad Fiction - Update Announcements

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Bad Fiction - Update Announcements

Post by Orlylicious »

:clap: I kept reading these in :lol:
I don't see how anyone except Orly Taitz with such a deep-set level of ignorance about foreign policy, the Constitution, rule of law, or how Government works, could be considered a leader, much less President.

I don't see how anyone except Orly Taitz with such bigotry, misogyny, and just plain hatred, could be considered a leader, much less President.

I don't see how anyone except Orly Taitz so enamored of conspiracy theories and claims, and so ungrounded in reality, could be considered a leader, much less President.
Will we be seeing neoPUMAs this week? Do they have a message board somewhere to laugh at?

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Open Letter from a Former Fan
You know, I used to like your writing. I used to like your books. I used to like Dilbert. And, having worked for a bit at Pacific Bell, I knew what it was like working in "Dilbertland".

I'm wondering though if you actually think the Pointy Haired Boss is the real star and hero of your strips.

I lost a lot of respect for you when you came out in support of the so-called "Mens Rights Activists".

And now you're upset that people are calling you out because you support Trump, calling the anti-Trump people "bullies".

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

:thumbs:

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson
tek

Post by tek »

:like: Pat..

I honestly do not understand what is up with Scott Adams.

There's no way back
from there to here
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Spot on Pat! I enjoyed Dilbert even as its small world became sometimes repetitive. But Scott Adams has become such an obnoxious piece of crap that I won't go there now.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Well said, I was really shocked to see him be such a jackass.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

Sam the Centipede wrote:Spot on Pat! I enjoyed Dilbert even as its small world became sometimes repetitive. But Scott Adams has become such an obnoxious piece of crap that I won't go there now.

I'd like to read it but I need a username and password to read it. How do I get those things?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote:
Sam the Centipede wrote:Spot on Pat! I enjoyed Dilbert even as its small world became sometimes repetitive. But Scott Adams has become such an obnoxious piece of crap that I won't go there now.

I'd like to read it but I need a username and password to read it. How do I get those things?
Are you sure? (about needing a password I mean, not about wanting to read Adams' stuff)

I am fairly sure that I have never registered or logged in on his website. Have another go! If no luck... sorry, can't help!

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Looks like its been taken down, taken it private, or he hasn't paid his hosting fees to me.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

I closed it on 8 November 2016 at 9:52pm PST.

realist

Post by realist »

PatGund wrote:I closed it on 8 November 2016 at 9:52pm PST.
:crying:

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

We'll miss it a lot, it was one of my first looks into the birfers along with OFGS. Thank you for all you did Pat, we had two great terms of President Obama thanks to your and many people's hard work debunking their evil.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Orlylicious wrote:We'll miss it a lot, it was one of my first looks into the birfers along with OFGS. Thank you for all you did Pat, we had two great terms of President Obama thanks to your and many people's hard work debunking their evil.
Thanks.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

realist wrote:
PatGund wrote:I closed it on 8 November 2016 at 9:52pm PST.
:crying:
Thank you

Lani

Post by Lani »

Thank you, Pat. I loved your blog and appreciate the time you put into it.
Hidden Content

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Understandable. Loved your movie reviews though.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Suranis wrote:Understandable. Loved your movie reviews though.
I suspect the non-political stuff is going to be moved to a new blog shortly...... :)

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

PatGund wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:We'll miss it a lot, it was one of my first looks into the birfers along with OFGS. Thank you for all you did Pat, we had two great terms of President Obama thanks to your and many people's hard work debunking their evil.
Thanks.
Hidden Content
I'm starting the classes in January. Hope to have my Springfield XDS 9mm with on-board green laser by then.

Grid willing.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”