Bad Fiction - Update Announcements

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

If it's okay with Foggy, I'll just start announcing updates to Bad Fiction here too.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 25-27 September 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]Some nasty racism in today's dispatches, starting off with James Manning's proud announcement of his own wingbattery followed by a diatribe against "ragheads". We have David Ben-Ariel and his racist ranting about Obama. The Pest and eFail interviews a filmmaker with....issues. Some ponderings from "Citizen" Larry Wells about Tim Adams and his seeming disappearance to go live with the Sasquatch. Some worries about Larry Sinclair. Sam Sewell is *also* a racist bigot, not surprisingly. Loren does another good job of debunking. And Dr. Orly's readers want their military coup like, now.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

If it's okay with Foggy, I'll just start announcing updates to Bad Fiction here too.OK by me, Pat. I try to read 'em all, but ... I only swipe a few bon mots here and there. Honest.
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 28 September 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]In today's dispatches, we have more flights of fancy from the cRAPpers and the secret cRAP masters. World Nut Daily reports on the feud between Lakin's defense team and those who are even more crazy and delusional. Walter Fitzpatrick sees his court-martial as one big conspiracy, complete with cover-ups and forgery. More about David Ben-Ariel, who seems to be racist, sad, and a wackadoodle. Dr. Orly posts her wedding photos, which should a replacement for ipecac. And it looks like Lakin and his defense team are, once again, told "no, you can't have discovery, not yours."

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 29 September 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]In today's dispatches we have various reports and spin on the latest development in the Lakin case. Plus a new addition to my records here at Bad Fiction - a 1990 to 2006 time line for Walter Fitzpatrick.

realist

Post by realist »

29 September - Bigfoot expert "Citizen" Larry Wells also throws in his three cents on the Lakin case.

"There are plenty of pimps and prostitutes in our government, from Obama to his White House staff, to our courts and even our military. Pimps and prostitutes doing the bidding of the mack daddy in chief, Obama."

Sounds like someone is channeling his inner James Manning. =)) =))
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Addie

Post by Addie »

Good one :lol:
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

The Fitzpatrick timeline Pat has put together is an incredible feat! It is curious to me that cases in Washington state appear to have changing case numbers. For example, the divorce action that was filed by the poor former Mrs. Fitzpatrick has a different case number than the actual decree. I suppose she could have filed, withdrawn, and re-filed, but there should have been a docket indication of such. Anyway, I wanted to publicly thank Pat for an incredible research project!
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I agree, great job Pat. =D> I think it was mimi who first dug up some of the records of the court records in Washington state. =D> to mimi also.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

I agree, great job Pat. =D> I think it was mimi who first dug up some of the records of the court records in Washington state. =D> to mimi also.Mimi found a significant chunk of it, yes. She deserves applause!

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

The Fitzpatrick timeline Pat has put together is an incredible feat! It is curious to me that cases in Washington state appear to have changing case numbers. For example, the divorce action that was filed by the poor former Mrs. Fitzpatrick has a different case number than the actual decree. I suppose she could have filed, withdrawn, and re-filed, but there should have been a docket indication of such. Anyway, I wanted to publicly thank Pat for an incredible research project!Thank you! Just building on my own and others research :)

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 30 September 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]In today's dispatches, more birtherstani civil war fun as Dr. Orly accuses Berg and friends of....well, acting like Dr. Orly does normally. The Pest and eFail pretty much demands a military coup as soon as possible. The Village Voice is wonder what is wrong with people. Lakin's dog bite attorney tries to do an end run around his court-martial judge. And Dr. Orly is playing "look at me, I'm an attention whore!!" with politics.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 1 October 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]In today's dispatches, Time Magazine does an article on militias - with some familiar names. Apuzzo files his soon to be dismissed Supreme Court appeal. Whining at the Pest and eFail that the big bad media won't take the birtherstani seriously. Squeeky makes a reappearance. Commentary on Lakin. Someone is sticking Lucas Smith's fake Kenyan birth certificate on people's doors. And Lame Cherry once again soars the starry sky of insanity, reaching out and touching the face of WTF.

June bug

Post by June bug »

Great, Pat, as usual. :-bd Thanks for going to places like Lame Cherry so we don't have to!

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 2-4 October 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]The big news in birtherstan today is the replacement by Lakin of Paul Rolf Jensen, with Hemenway and "Safeguard Our Constitution" seemingly being kicked to the curb with Jenson. Lakin is now using a real lawfirm with a specialty in military law, rather than doubling down and going with an even crazier birtherstani lawyer.This suggests that Lakin finally realized the level of guano he was in, and that his attorney was admitting Lakin's guilt in court documents. Lakin may have realized that Jensen and Hemenway wanted a "martyr for the cause" rather than to really defend Lakin. And while Hemenway seems to still be in the picture somewhat, Jensen is gone gone gone gone.We don't know yet what the plan is with the new attorneys, but I suspect some sort of plea bargain is going to take place, maybe even a deal that allows Lakin to admit guilt in exchange for an administrative punishment (like a letter of reprimand) and Lakin serving out the remaining years before retirement as an Lt. Col. No idea if the Army would be willing to do that though. As much has I would like to see them reenact the opening scenes from "Branded" with Lakin at the front gate of Walter Reed - or have him counting bedpans in Afghanistan - I'd settle for administrative. Provided that Lakin publicly admits his guilt - and maybe even names names as to who was behind him and providing him with his claims. I would be nice to know who put him up to this.Of course, if he's still going full-tilt birther, all bets are off.We also have the Pest and eFail playing sovereign citizen games and publishing Paul Vallely's latest temper tantrum as well.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 5 October 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]Today's dispatches have the goalposts moved all the way back as "where's the birth certificate?" becomes "where's the genome?" Lucas Smith gets caught lying. Dr. Orly endorses someone she can't spell the name of. And Stephen Pidgeon represents Walter Fitzpatrick in court - with predictable results.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Brief but on point, Pat. I loved that Walt and the Pidge have teamed up. That is a epic fail worth watching.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

realist

Post by realist »

Oh, he's hinting at the "Stanley Dunham knocked up a Hawaiian prostitute and forced his daughter to claim the child as her own" story. Wow. I didn't know anyone who didn't freebase draino believed that one. =)) As I've always said, Pat, no one says it quite like or as well as you.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

parsifal

Post by parsifal »

Mea culpa? Mea maybeus culpa? Next, they'll be proposing vivisection.

parsy, who may have mentioned the DNA thing at Free Republic 6 months ago.

realist

Post by realist »

Mea culpa? Mea maybeus culpa? Next, they'll be proposing vivisection.

parsy, who may have mentioned the DNA thing at Free Republic 6 months ago.And if parsi didn't, peredur and/or Squeeky probably did. ;)
ImageX 4 ImageX36

parsifal

Post by parsifal »

You're like the third or fourth person to suspect me of being Squeeky, the Birfer Maniac. I am honored! That would be a hoot, wouldn't it! My guess is still a Texas, junior high school English teacher.parsy, who is trying to imagine life with half a brain. . .

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 6 October 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]In today's dispatches, Lucas Smith's latest scam. Paul Valley takes credit for Lakin's attorney change - though the credit seems to have a short half-life. More on Fitzpatrick's day in court (and disgrace to uniform). We have a documentary that may be more than it appears. And "Citizen" Larry Wells is pining by the phone waiting for that call from that special someone.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus »

"So endeth the slapdown." =)) =)) =))
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

“I’m not arguing. I’m ordering,” Blackwood shot back.So endth the slapdown. =))
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - for 7 October 2010,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2010.html[/link]Today's (slightly late dispatches) has a birther actually threatening to assassinate the President of the United States, thereby promoting him to automatic sainthood among the birtherstani. Also Dr. Kate's conspiracy mongering. Birther whining that Saint Sarah Moosekiller won't take them seriously. GOP whining that NRA is daring to endorse pro-2nd Amendment Democrats. The Poodle-Brained one piddles on the carpet of public discourse again. Looks like the Pest and eFail managed to fail their move. And another broadside in the birtherstani civil war.

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”