Another Shooting

SLQ

Another Shooting

Post by SLQ »

"The only person who can save you from a Bad Guy With a Gun, is a Good Guy With A Gun."He just can't save you from a Bad Guy With a Gun if a Bad Guy's Wife With a Gun is standing around the corner.Otherwise, still works jes' fine.. :-bdBut wait. Jerad and Amanda Miller were "good guys." Patriots. Obama haters. Don't tread on me, and all that. So is Wilcox a "good guy with a gun" or a bad guy trying to stop the revolution? Doesn't he need to know the political beliefs of the shooter before deciding? And then, if it matches his (and I have no idea), they are the "good guys," and he should have supported them? Maybe "patriots" should wear a uniform, then when they are shooting cops and other people, the "good guys" will know to help them? :confuzzled: Kinda ruins the whole meme, doncha think? Note to NRA and open carry folks: in a desperate situation, you can't tell the "good guys" from the "bad guys." Also, too, you don't know if the "good guys" are doing what other "good guys" would do, i.e. are "patriots" supposed to shoot cops and Wal-Mart patrons in cold blood because "revolution"? Is that what your "revolution" demands?Edit: to add more ranting.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

GreatGrey

Another Shooting

Post by GreatGrey »

We should see fewer Gadsden flags at the next teabagger event.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

jtmunkus

Another Shooting

Post by jtmunkus »

We should see fewer Gadsden flags at the next teabagger event.But we won't.

Dolly

Another Shooting

Post by Dolly »

"Revolution" - THE BEATLES - 1968Sekrit Stuffs!
"Revolution"You say you want a revolutionWell, you knowWe all want to change the worldYou tell me that it's evolutionWell, you knowWe all want to change the worldBut when you talk about destructionDon't you know that you can count me outDon't you know it's gonna be alrightAlright, alrightYou say you got a real solutionWell, you knowWe'd all love to see the planYou ask me for a contributionWell, you knowWe're all doing what we canBut if you want money for people with minds that hateAll I can tell you is brother you have to waitDon't you know it's gonna be alrightAlright, alright, al...You say you'll change the constitutionWell, you knowWe all want to change your headYou tell me it's the institutionWell, you knowYou'd better free your mind insteadBut if you go carrying pictures of Chairman MaoYou ain't going to make it with anyone anyhowDon't you know know it's gonna be alrightAlright, alrightAlright, alrightAlright, alrightAlright, alrightAlright, alright
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 8 years so far Admin Law Judge for 3 state agencies.

Another Shooting

Post by SuzieC »

Sheeet. When there is a breaking news story, I come here first. Mimi is by far the best researcher anywhere. She will have stuff posted hours or days before the rest of the Internets and MSM. Dolly is becoming a mini-mimi too! :-bdTotally. Fogbow beat all other news outlets by HOURS!

raicha

Another Shooting

Post by raicha »

They hadn't lived in Las Vegas for very long. They were her 'best friends'? also from TF's link:The couple had left their Bruce Street apartment about 4:30 a.m., telling neighbors they planned to murder cops, the official said. :-? Really?Nobody called the cops?According to Kelley Fielder's Facebook page, she was at the Bundy ranch too.I guess there was no sane person on Bruce Street to call the cops.

TexasFilly

Another Shooting

Post by TexasFilly »

I heard on the tee vee (whilst cooking dinner) that the Las Vegas LE is concerned that more and more of the Bundy militia folks will be migrating closer to the city. If I were a cop, I'd be on these low rent apartment complexes asking around.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Dolly

Another Shooting

Post by Dolly »

Alex Jones Alleges That Las Vegas Cop Ambush Was "Absolutely Staged" By Harry Reid And Other ConspiratorsShooter's Facebook Page: Read Jones' InfoWars.com Website To "Get Informed.....On the June 9 edition of The Alex Jones Show, Jones claimed "the country is being purposefully imploded right now," before calling the shootings "absolutely staged." Jones continued stating, "There is so much proof of this being staged yesterday, when I first read about it, and this morning, that my mind exploded with hundreds of data points, and quite frankly it's conclusive." He then claimed that the shooting bore out some of the "hundreds of predictions" that he had made "since the Bundy ranch situation," including a scenario where a shooting is blamed on the Tea Party. Towards the end of the segment, Jones named Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) and referenced actions by the Obama administration in purporting to identify the actual parties responsible for the Las Vegas police ambush. He concluded, "I kept telling, they're getting ready to false flag, and it happens right in Harry Reid's district, right in his state, right in his city, with his police department" [/break1]org/blog/2014/06/09/alex-jones-alleges-that-las-vegas-cop-ambush-wa/199644]http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/06/09 ... -wa/199644
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TexasFilly

Another Shooting

Post by TexasFilly »

For a guy who has trouble controlling his own caucus sometimes Harry Reid sure has some magical powers !

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

Gunfire reported at Ore. high school

Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:04 PM EDT Updated: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:04 PM EDT

MGN Online MGN Online

TROUTDALE, Ore. - Police are at the scene after a report of gunshots at an Oregon high school, a law enforcement source told CBS affiliate KOIN.

The reported gunfire happened at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, east of Portland in Multnomah County. Multiple agencies are responding, according to the station.

[highlight]Sixty police and sheriff's units are on scene, KOIN reports, as well as 19 medical personnel.[/highlight][/break1]wowktv.com/story/25739870/gunfire-reported-at-ore-high-school]http://www.wowktv.com/story/25739870/gu ... igh-school

gatsby

Another Shooting

Post by gatsby »

Gunfire reported at Ore. high school

Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:04 PM EDT Updated: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:04 PM EDT

MGN Online MGN Online

TROUTDALE, Ore. - Police are at the scene after a report of gunshots at an Oregon high school, a law enforcement source told CBS affiliate KOIN.

The reported gunfire happened at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, east of Portland in Multnomah County. Multiple agencies are responding, according to the station.

[highlight]Sixty police and sheriff's units are on scene, KOIN reports, as well as 19 medical personnel.[/highlight][/break1]wowktv.com/story/25739870/gunfire-reported-at-ore-high-school]http://www.wowktv.com/story/25739870/gu ... igh-schoolPolice-radio feed:

[/break1]broadcastify.com/listen/feed/348]http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/348

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

Live Blog of the Reynolds High School Shooting in Oregon. Not much there now, except that there were three shooters. 8:57 a.m.: Police are reporting that there were three shooters; two fled the scene. One of the shooters was caught at a church across the street.[/break1]oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2014/06/shooting_reported_at_reynolds.html]http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index ... nolds.html

Volkonski

Another Shooting

Post by Volkonski »

http://media.katu.com/images/140610-Rey ... se-660.jpg

KATU photojournalist Mike Warner reported seeing a LifeFlight helicopter at the school and a large number of police officers were surrounding the building with guns drawn.

A SWAT team and FBI agents were sent to the school.

Large groups of students were ushered out of the school with their hands behind their heads.

Student Kyla Bynam told KATU there was a large police presence at the school.[/break1]katu.com/news/local/Police-responding-to-report-of-shooting-at-Reynolds-HS-in-Troutdale-262543891.html]http://www.katu.com/news/local/Police-r ... 43891.html

Seems like a very large response.

"They got guns,

We got guns,

All God's chillun got guns!

I'm gonna walk all over the battlefield,

'Cause all God's chillun got guns!"

The Marx Bros in Duck Soup :(
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

RT @CBSEveningNews: JUST IN: Sheriff tells CBS News the shooter in Reynolds High School incident is dead.? Oregon Live reported three shooters? Just above.

listeme

Another Shooting

Post by listeme »

Often in the confusion there seem to be multiple shooters and then it turns out to be just one. I hope this is the case here.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Volkonski

Another Shooting

Post by Volkonski »

Multiple agencies respond to Active Shooter at Reynolds High School - shooter deceased - 06/10/14 At 8:07 a.m. this morning, police responded to Reynolds High School on the report of shots fired at the school. Multiple agencies responded and tactical teams are currently evacuating students and staff. The situation is stabilized, the shooter is confirmed deceased. Parents are asked to reunify with their students at the Wood Village Fred Meyer located at NE 223rd and NE Glisan St. All other people are asked to stay away from the area. Hashtag will be using is #RHShooting Media staging is at the Cherry Park Safeway parking lot in the southeast part of the lot.[/break1]flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276]http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

CNN) -- Injuries, but no deaths, were reported in a Tuesday morning shooting at a high school near Portland, Oregon, police agencies said.About an hour after the shooting, Oregon State Police said the area was secure, and that the situation is contained. No one was killed in the shooting, state police spokesman Lt. Greg Hastings said.([/break1]cnn.com/2014/06/10/justice/oregon-high-school-shooting/]http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/10/justice/o ... -shooting/I'm listening to the scanner via the link gatsby gave. It doesn't sound like the area is secure. they are still going through the buildings.

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

Often in the confusion there seem to be multiple shooters and then it turns out to be just one. I hope this is the case here.Yeah, I think it was a false report.

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

POLICE SOURCE: Shooter dressed in all black w AR-15 and vest and helmet. Cornered in bathroom by officers. — Kate Cagle (@KateCagle) June 10, 2014[/break1]com/2014/06/10/breaking-reports-of-active-shooter-at-high-school-near-portland/]http://q13fox.com/2014/06/10/breaking-r ... -portland/

kate520

Another Shooting

Post by kate520 »

The scanner chatter had them debriefing a detective who spoke to some "victims".
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

@JuddLegum School shooting in Oregon is 74th since Newtown less than 18 months ago.

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

There have been several false alarms in Florida recently. I generally don't post these and I don't know...

Man with gun reported on Tallahassee Community College campus

Author: News4Jax.com Staff, [/break1]com]webteam@wjxt.com

Published On: 27 m Updated 20 m

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -

Tallahassee Community College is on lockdown after police issue a dangerous-person alert after a man was seen on campus with a handgun.

The campus-wide alert was issued around 11:45 a.m. Police said the man was last seen wearing a dark hoodie, blue jean shorts and plaid boxers. He was described as a man in his early 20s with a short braided hairstyle and gold teeth.[/break1]news4jax.com/news/man-with-gun-reported-on-tallahassee-community-college-campus/26418120]http://www.news4jax.com/news/man-with-g ... s/26418120

kate520

Another Shooting

Post by kate520 »

This is from one of Mimi's links. Travis Mayfield 38 MINUTES AGO#BREAKING: Police report 3 shooters at Reynolds HS; 2 fled the scene. One caught at a church across the street. #RHSshooting— The Oregonian (@Oregonian) June 10, 2014Read more: [/break1]com/2014/06/10/breaking-reports-of-active-shooter-at-high-school-near-portland/#ixzz34FtgqpXC]http://q13fox.com/2014/06/10/breaking-r ... z34FtgqpXC
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

TexasFilly

Another Shooting

Post by TexasFilly »

My husband has an aunt who lives in Troutdale. She has a few grandkids, but I don't know if they attend that high school.

mimi

Another Shooting

Post by mimi »

Student at #RHShooting tells me he saw a teacher who had been shot and apparently grazed in the hip, but not seriously hurt. — Matt Pearce (@mattdpearce) June 10, 2014[/break1]com/2014/06/10/breaking-reports-of-active-shooter-at-high-school-near-portland/]http://q13fox.com/2014/06/10/breaking-r ... -portland/I'd heard it was a teacher who was hurt.

Return to “► ► Breaking News ◄ ◄”