Live Coverage - Protests In Multiple Cities Over George Floyd's Death -- Moving Toward The White House 5/29 Onward

RTH10260

Re: Live Coverage - Protests In Multiple Cities Over George Floyd's Death -- Moving Toward The White House 5/29 Onward

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:42 pm
neonzx wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:01 pm
Very cool. How'd they get that shot? I thought airspace is restricted at all times near the WH.
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if its just a photoshop on a google maps image. Its damn cool anyway
An illegal drone flight would possibly slip thru for the couple of minutes it takes to lift to the skies while taking photos (better no life streaming, the Secret Service guys know how to track WiFi) and drop to terra firma. Then someone sneaks away the SD card, someone walks of with a GoPro and the drone owner goes his way.

neonzx

Re: Live Coverage - Protests In Multiple Cities Over George Floyd's Death -- Moving Toward The White House 5/29 Onward

Post by neonzx »

neonzx wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:50 pm
Family member of mine today. L.A.

2020-06-02a.jpg

(I know she looks young, but she's in her 40s and mother of two).
Her 8yo asked her last week: "I thought racism was over?"
Oh, look. Today we get the kids, too!
891jltm.jpg
Mom let them make their own signs. (the one on the right is the one who I told you asked mom "I thought racism was over?")
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lani

Post by Lani »

'Toxic Culture' of Police Departments Decried After 57 Buffalo Officers Resign in Support of Two in Unit Who Attacked Elderly Man
"So is 57 officers resigning at once just a few bad apples?"
The Buffalo Police Benevolent Association, the department's AFL-CIO-affiliated union, claimed in a statement announcing the mass resignation that the two officers caught on camera shoving 75-year-old Martin Gugino to the ground with no provocation were only following orders.

It's unclear what orders led to the unprovoked assault, after which Gugino lay motionless on the ground, blood pouring out of his ear.

"This is an example of officers doing exactly what they're supposed to," union president John Evans told the Investigative Post Friday.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/ ... gn-support

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

re: we only followed orders...

Looks to me that a police department needs to be put on unpaid leave and work their ways thru months of film documentation from the Nürnberg Trials.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

If only these 59 principled policemen had resigned from the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team 2 days ago.

Lani

Post by Lani »

About Martin Gugino. His attorney says the injury is severe.

Gugino has a youtube account. Here's one of his videos: Sekrit Stuffs!
Twitter: Sekrit Stuffs!
He's well known for his work with local civil rights activism with PUSH Buffalo, and the WNY Peace Center.

There's social media effort to blame him - He was taunting the police, engendered injure to the police by standing too close, was a rioter, etc. Actually, he found a helmet on the ground and was returning it to them.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

the 3%ers displaying 3% of brain mass, IQ goes unmeasured...
North Idaho Exposed wrote:Idaho 3% ensure ALL RIGHTS are protected downtown Coeur d'Alene
5 Jun 2020

Help support independent journalism via Cash App @: $NorthIdahoExposed

Text RIGHTS to 80123 to join the People's Rights Movement, this is national. We are creating a communications network to dispatch people to assist local business owners or families being oppressed by a tyrannical government. Text the word RIGHTS to 80123.

LIBERATE AMERICA Event in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - Please join us June 13 for some great speakers, music, food and PATRIOTS. Hope to see you there, we are trying to get enough sponsors to make this event free to attend. If you would like to be a sponsor and/or have a booth please contact me directly. https:// www.facebook.com/events/99778...

Guest speakers (confirmed):

Tom DeWeese of the American Policy Center
Joey Gibson of Patriot Prayer
Rep. Heather Scott (ID)
Rep. Matt Shea (WA)
Ammon Bundy
John Jacob Schmidt
Rene Holaday - Lady Liberty of LIberty State
Scott Herndon
Jaclyn Gallion
Rob Chase
Pastor Afshin Yaghtin
Ingri Cassel of Immunize Wizely on Republic Broadcasting Network
Greg Pruitt of the Idaho 2nd Amendment Alliance
Chris Brumbles
Cornel Rasor

There will be camping ($20.00) or RV accommodations ($49.00). We are working on getting music acts together, vendors and things for children to do as well as food. Stay tuned for more information as it is available.

GO BACK TO WORK IDAHO AND THE PEOPLE WILL PHYSICALLY ENFORCE YOUR RIGHT TO PROSPERITY. Text RIGHTS to 80123 to stay abreast of any upcoming announcements from Ammon Bundy and the Peoples Right's group in the amazing State of Idaho. Contact me directly in North Idaho if your business wishes to open and need support: Casey Whalen on facebook or northidahoexposed@protonmail.com

This channel is de-monetized, please consider an affordable donation;

Casey Whalen
PO BOX 3041
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816

Join our local group fighting AGENDA 21 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho: https:// www.facebook.com/groups/cda2030

Public record board Inland NW: https:// northidahoexposed.wordpress.com/
Youtube clipSekrit Stuffs!

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Sooo... its time for you favorite game "Punch a Nazi."

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Lani

Post by Lani »

Hawaii A.G. responds to online rumors of violence at planned weekend protests
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/06/0 ... s-weekend/

But social media posts in recent days have claimed that violent characters were being flown in to start trouble at weekend protests, and the rumors have become pervasive enough that state law enforcement officials responded to them on Friday.

“While social media can be helpful in distributing information broadly, everyone knows there are countless examples of where social media platforms have spread misinformation through false postings," said Clare Connors, the state’s Attorney General. "We encourage readers and viewers to be discerning, to rely only on official sources of information and to avoid getting caught up in the dissemination of rumors and/or gossip online.”

In a statement of their own, the Honolulu Police Department acknowledged the social media postings and also debunked rumors that a hospital on Oahu was being told to prepare for a large number of injured protesters.

“This rumor is false,” the department said.

Still, the possibility that local protests could turn as destructive as some of the demonstrations seen on the mainland ― something law enforcement sources have said they do not expect to happen ― prompted some Waikiki businesses to take protective measures on Friday.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Since sekrit isn't sekrit any more, I've deleted my comment. It wasn't safe to post it.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

jmj wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:43 am

If you play the video, it has some text in the bottom left corner that says "Salem, OR"
Salem? When did Salem have protests with a police riot throwing CS gas?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Bill_G wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:00 am
jmj wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:43 am

If you play the video, it has some text in the bottom left corner that says "Salem, OR"
Salem? When did Salem have protests with a police riot throwing CS gas?
It may be the location of the subscriber given in their profile, not the location of the event :think:

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Suranis wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:52 pm
Sky eye shot of the White house
:like: :like:

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:11 am

It may be the location of the subscriber given in their profile, not the location of the event :think:
I've had a busy week with plenty of windshield time meaning lots of FM broadcast listening to various stations as I move around. And the Salem BLM protests were such a non-event, I don't recall it being mentioned on the RW radio that dominates outside the Portland market. So, I employed a little Google Fu to find out what I missed. There was in fact several protests over three days at the state capital starting earlier in the week coinciding with national events. And as experienced elsewhere, the daytime protests were peaceful, and the nightime protests were rambunctious. And as revealed by the leaked video, our local antagonists and bosom buddies of LEOs in WA and OR were in the thick of it. Joey likes to have his teaching moments.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

This is (confirmed by Olympia's mayor) an Olympia police officer posing with members of an armed militia group.
MAGATS.jpg
The FB posts quibble over whether or not these are white supremacists, 'Proud Boys', III %s. There's only a few people who are questioning exactly why a uniformed police officer was posing with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Azastan wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:29 am
This is (confirmed by Olympia's mayor) an Olympia police officer posing with members of an armed militia group.

MAGATS.jpg

The FB posts quibble over whether or not these are white supremacists, 'Proud Boys', III %s. There's only a few people who are questioning exactly why a uniformed police officer was posing with them.
Uh, yeah, they're doing that racist "OK" hand sign variation so am gonna go with white supremacists.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:39 am

Uh, yeah, they're doing that racist "OK" hand sign variation so am gonna go with white supremacists.
There are several people on the thread who insist it's just a prank or fake news that the hand sign is the racist 'OK' sign (as they exchange knowing glances and nods).

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:39 am

Wasn't aware of this one, but after a little reading, agree these guys were not all randomly signing "OK"

tek

Post by tek »

When one signals "OK", the "O" is in a vertical plane.

Anything else is a signal for something else, IMHO.
There's no way back
from there to here

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Josie Taris
@josietaris
· 2h
Folks wait in line for the public viewing of George Floyd. The church is letting 20 people in at a time, starting at 11. Most people are still in their cars, with overflow parking lots nearly full. #GeorgeFloydMemorial
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

I think they said on MSNBC that they opened the doors early. And it's open casket.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

In McAllen-

Man who wielded chainsaw at Texas protesters detained by police
The man, whose identity has not been disclosed, can be heard shouting at the people on the sidewalk to "move" while he revs a chainsaw.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ma ... d_nn_tw_ma
In a video of the incident posted to Twitter at 2:25 p.m., a man in a long-sleeve red shirt and blue jeans wields the chainsaw at protesters on the sidewalk outside a store.

The video had been viewed nearly a million times by Friday evening.

The man, whose identity has not been disclosed, can be heard shouting at the people on the sidewalk to "move" while he revs the chainsaw.

"Go home," he shouts six times. "Don’t let those f------ n------ out there fool you."

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Armed bystanders line Black Lives Matter protest in Indiana, protesters say aim was to intimidate

https://abc13.com/6234854/?ex_cid=TA_KT ... ce=twitter
CROWN POINT, Ind. -- Video of nearly two dozen armed bystanders lining the end of a Black Lives Matter protest in Indiana has gone viral. "They were just trying to stand there and intimidate us," said Amaya Butler of Black Lives Matter Northwest Indiana. "We were very peaceful."

The 19-year-old organizer of the Monday march in Crown Point said they were near the end of their protest over the death of George Floyd when a group of men holding guns and rifles appeared.

Other marchers said as they left, some people yelled racial slurs and insults at them.

:snippity:

Local police officers can be seen on the same video monitoring the situation, which officials said remained peaceful.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

TIME
@TIME
·
3m
“In her expression, I see the black mothers who are unseen, and rendered helpless in this fury against their babies,” writes artist Titus Kaphar

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:crying:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Return to “► ► Breaking News ◄ ◄”