Sen Ben Cardin releases report detailing TWO DECADES of Putin interference

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Sen Ben Cardin releases report detailing TWO DECADES of Putin interference

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 am

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/press/ra ... -democracy
“As the extent of Russia’s obvious meddling in the 2016 U.S. election continues to be investigated, it is imperative that the American people better understand the true scope and scale of Putin’s pattern of undermining democracy in Russia and across Europe. That is why I commissioned this report shortly after the 2016 election,” Senator Cardin said. “This threat existed long before President Trump took office, and unless he takes action now, it will continue long after his administration. While President Trump stands practically idle, Mr. Putin continues to refine his asymmetric arsenal and look for future opportunities to disrupt governance and erode support for the democratic and international institutions that the United States and Europe have built over the last 70 years.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

AndyinPA

Re: Sen Ben Cardin releases report detailing TWO DECADES of Putin interference

Post by AndyinPA » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:16 pm

This shouldn't be a surprise. They have been interfering in elections in Europe and other places for many years. I don't know why we should expect that they would keep their hands off the USA.

Now, it's time to do something about it, but that's not going to happen with 45 sitting in office and a Congress full of traitors.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Re: Sen Ben Cardin releases report detailing TWO DECADES of Putin interference

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:26 pm

AndyinPA wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:16 pm
This shouldn't be a surprise. They have been interfering in elections in Europe and other places for many years. I don't know why we should expect that they would keep their hands off the USA.

Now, it's time to do something about it, but that's not going to happen with 45 sitting in office and a Congress full of traitors.
:yeah:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Return to “► ► Breaking News ◄ ◄”