ORLY TAITZ IS NOT GOING TO BE CALIFORNIA'S JUNIOR SENATOR

Hektor

Postby Hektor » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:22 am

I usually have no compassion for Orly because she is all of the things you say she is. Even a sane Orly can be all those things.However, before I was correctly diagnosed and medicated, I experienced what Orly is experiencing more than a few times (thankfully I wasn't batshit like Orly). Those experiences are hell and I am lucky to have survived them. However, I have a difficult time understanding Orly's likely unwillingness to try to get better(but she may be too ill to access help, esp if she is completely alone as I suspect she is). But again, she is a conspiracy theorist. Orly doesn't see herself as ill; she sees herself as being tortured into exhaustion by "thugs". So in Orly's eyes, defeating the "thugs" will correct her mental and physical anguish. Medical science? Full of "thugs".

Agree. My psychotic breaks STILL haunt me. And I am lucky since even at the worst of times of both my relapse and my original break, I was willing to seek help and take my medication. I just can't see Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq ever admitting she might need help let alone submitting to a rigorous schedule of medicine and therapy. I do find that extremely sad, because the advantages she has in life that millions don't could actually then be making her health worse.

Also, what "treatment" is there for a "personality disorder" that basically consists of being a total asshole? That's what Orly has. There's no pill for it and no level of "therapy" that can cure someone of being a piece of shit. Orly is what she is and will stay that way.

Absolutely true. Mental illness may make a person unstable and even do horrible things. But bad people can be mentally ill just as good people can be. That's why (among other things) I really hope that the courts in Indiana hit her hard for UPL. I shed no tears for Orly Taitz. Even if treated, she'll have to live the rest of her life as "Queen of the Birthers." Her narcissism drove her to seek fame and has rewarded her with being a complete joke.

Joseph Robidoux III

Postby Joseph Robidoux III » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:28 am

[highlight=#ffff80]What kind of husband allows his wife to make such an absolute fool of herself, basing her misguided and unlawful quest solely on information he has to know is complete bullshit?[/highlight]

An exhausted and defeated husband. Or a husband who has come to the realization that he won't ever win this battle.

Bingo.

However, I have a difficult time understanding Orly's likely unwillingness to try to get better(but she may be too ill to access help, [highlight=#ffbfff]esp if she is completely alone as I suspect she is[/highlight]). But again, she is a conspiracy theorist. Orly doesn't see herself as ill; she sees herself as being tortured into exhaustion by "thugs". So in Orly's eyes, defeating the "thugs" will correct her mental and physical anguish. Medical science? Full of "thugs".

I believe there is a good chance LM K is right about Orly being alone. Yosef may well have decided the marriage was over for some time now except for property and debt settlement (and has already done whatever he could to protect his share in addition to future earnings).

Joseph Robidoux III

Postby Joseph Robidoux III » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 am

I think the speculation about Orly's marriage is wishful thinking. I'm not at all convinced she's anguised, exhausted or alone.

I'm not hoping for the dissolution of anyone's marriage. At the same time I'm not suggesting Yosef should continue to put up with whatever Orly does next, including jeopardizing the family finances.I was just agreeing with the good doctor regarding Orly's behavior.

Addie

Postby Addie » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 am

You may be right, and I don't much care about the topic. But when a family doesn't appear with a candidate, seems like something's out of whack.

I think the speculation about Orly's marriage is wishful thinking. I'm not at all convinced she's anguised, exhausted or alone.

Shut up! We can't hear the mimes! -Jacques Prévert, Les Enfants du Paradis

Lola_Getz

Postby Lola_Getz » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 am

An exhausted and defeated husband. Or a husband who has come to the realization that he won't ever win this battle.

Or a husband who has come to the realization that his mail-order bride is a vile human being. Yosi may just no longer care what happens to his wife as long as she leaves him alone.

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 pm

OMFG. Lena's Financial Disclosure Form due 5/16 has appeared at last on the FEC website. Heaven only knows how the FEC got it; she faxed a copy of it dated June 2 to the Secretary of the US Senate!

http://query.nictusa.com/pdf/685/12020392685/12020392685.pdf#navpanes=0

[edit]It just occurred to me that maybe she sent it to the Senate because she is mad at the US Postal Service for not having processed her report faster. Of course, that doesn't address the fact that she was more than two weeks late to start with, as she was with 2012 Q1 Disclosure. I suspect the FEC won't fine her since her since she is so inconsequential, but I sure wish they would.[/edit]

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Other Senate candidates faxed their reports to the same office so I think she sent this to the right place, although it was unquestionably late. [sekrit]However, she has a much bigger problem in that she has not listed several donations and expenditures that she referenced on her blog. :-$[/sekrit]

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Hmm, so Rudy's contribution of $1000 has been classified as a campaign contribution. Interesting. :-k

Old Grunt

Postby Old Grunt » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I usually have no compassion for Orly because she is all of the things you say she is. Even a sane Orly can be all those things.However, before I was correctly diagnosed and medicated, I experienced what Orly is experiencing more than a few times (thankfully I wasn't batshit like Orly). Those experiences are hell and I am lucky to have survived them. However, I have a difficult time understanding Orly's likely unwillingness to try to get better(but she may be too ill to access help, esp if she is completely alone as I suspect she is). But again, she is a conspiracy theorist. Orly doesn't see herself as ill; she sees herself as being tortured into exhaustion by "thugs". So in Orly's eyes, defeating the "thugs" will correct her mental and physical anguish. Medical science? Full of "thugs".

Agree. My psychotic breaks STILL haunt me. And I am lucky since even at the worst of times of both my relapse and my original break, I was willing to seek help and take my medication. I just can't see Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq ever admitting she might need help let alone submitting to a rigorous schedule of medicine and therapy. I do find that extremely sad, because the advantages she has in life that millions don't could actually then be making her health worse.

Also, what "treatment" is there for a "personality disorder" that basically consists of being a total asshole? That's what Orly has. There's no pill for it and no level of "therapy" that can cure someone of being a piece of shit. Orly is what she is and will stay that way.

Absolutely true. Mental illness may make a person unstable and even do horrible things. But bad people can be mentally ill just as good people can be. That's why (among other things) I really hope that the courts in Indiana hit her hard for UPL. I shed no tears for Orly Taitz. Even if treated, she'll have to live the rest of her life as "Queen of the Birthers." Her narcissism drove her to seek fame and has rewarded her with being a complete joke.

I don't think Orly is psychotic. I just think she has a wicked personality disorder.I'd usually rather deal with psychotic patients then those with personality disorders: especially borderlines. I don't think I have ever met a narcissist, which is what I suspect Orly is.

BFB

Postby BFB » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Hmm, so Rudy's contribution of $1000 has been classified as a campaign contribution. Interesting. :-k

I noticed that, too ... isn't there a video of Orly speaking?

Old Grunt

Postby Old Grunt » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:21 pm

It is extremely difficult to convince a delusional person that their delusions aren't real. To delusional people, everyone who does not see what they see is either not paying attention or are part of whatever conspiracy is the focus of the delusions. I won't speculate about her relationship with her family but the fact that they have not stopped her obviously self-destructive behavior could very well be more a measure of her insanity than a measure of the concern her family has for her. There just aren't a lot of options for treating mentally ill people who do not want to be treated.

Folie a deaux

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Why would a California candidate for Senate spend money advertising in the Washington Times? Does anybody have a copy of the ad?
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

neonzx

Postby neonzx » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Why would a California candidate for Senate spend money advertising in the Washington Times? Does anybody have a copy of the ad?

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2010/04/Washington-times-04.20.10-743x1024.jpg

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:38 pm

That seems to be an older ad.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:39 pm

This blurs the line as to whether she is soliciting funds for Defend Our Freedoms Foundation or Orly2012.

neonzx

Postby neonzx » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:39 pm

That seems to be an older ad.

You're right. :-k Anyone recall seeing the recent one?

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:42 pm

This is from this campaign.[imgwidth=600]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/2012/04/Washington-times-ad-approved-04.05.2012.jpg[/imgwidth] :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=34244]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=34244 :twisted: :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=34243]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=34243 :twisted:

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Orly bragged about it early on and that it was a donation. I guess whoever ran it, did it in coordination with her "campaign" and she had to report it. (Does it say it is an in-kind contribution? I don't know how to read these reports. Don't they have to say if it is cash v. in-kind? You'd think so.)OR, she lied and she paid for it from the start. Gee, that would be new, Lena lying.

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:49 pm

They should have stopped with "Don't let this woman walk alone." She should always be accompanied by men with butterfly nets.

Penguin 0302

Postby Penguin 0302 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Folie a deaux

The cajun sort of crazy is a good thing. ;) We can speculate on many scenarios, but it's obvious there are pieces missing that tell the story. I have a very, very difficult time imagining hubby and three grown kids would jeopardize the family estate to humour mother's delusions, whether they support her or not on the principle.

neonzx

Postby neonzx » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 pm

She just posted this. I guess she's leaving Debbie in jail. :lol: :evil: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=101700,http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=101700[/link] :evil:

Update!. In Orange County, third biggest county in the state, Orly Taitz moved up to third place among challengers to FeinsteinPosted on | June 8, 2012 | No CommentsAmong 23 challengers to Senator Feinstein Dr. Orly Taitz got 20,855 votes in Orange County alone, third most populated county in the state, and moved to the third place among 23 challengers to Diane Feinstein. State wide Orly Taitz is 4th among 23 challengers or 5 th ot of 24 candidates in total. At least 1.2 million ballots have not been counted yet.Reported results are far outside the 4.5% margin of error of the most reliable polling done by Pulse Public Opinion research using Rasmussen analytical group. According to Pulse Dr. Taitz was leading all challengers for 4 months in a row and had 11% of the vote one day before the election, while announced winner Emken had 9%. Announced results show Taitz with 3.2 % and Emken with 12.6%. A combined drop from 11% to 3.2% and rise for Emken from 9% to 12.6% ads up to 11.4% swing which is nearly 3 times more than 4.5% margin of error. This is statistically impossible. Machine rigging is suspected, where different value was assigned to votes for different candidates.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Orly is probably circling around the jail looking to see if there are any reporters or supporters. Poor Debbie will just have to wait.Either that or Orly was arrested herself for loitering. That would be some good Friday news.

Penguin 0302

Postby Penguin 0302 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

A combined drop from 11% to 3.2% and rise for Emken from 9% to 12.6% ads up to 11.4% swing which is nearly 3 times more than 4.5% margin of error. This is statistically impossible. Machine rigging is suspected, where different value was assigned to votes for different candidates.

I would love it if trolling pollsters became a national hobby.

realist

Postby realist » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Fraud, Fraud, and more Fraud... has to be cuz Orly didn't perform as her polls said she should. :P

And those ebil Democrats apparently sought votes for Emken. :o

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=101721]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=101721 :evil:

this blogger states the same, as what I had in the breakdown of the votes, Democrats voted for Emken, as she did not queston Obama, and the Dems did not want embarrassment for Obama during the general election

Posted on | June 8, 2012 | 1 Comment

Joseph 5 approved

Submitted on 2012/06/08 at 8:49 am

At the risk of repeating my old post:

My wife is a Democrat (Yeah, I know, and I still married her). She participated in sending out e-mails (e-mail addresses furnished by Obama2012) to 350,000 Democrats asking them to vote for Emken. My wife said that only a partial list was given because the Democrats did not want to risk that Dianne Feinstein did not get enough votes. It seems that this whole open primary is open to mischief. [highlight]If a candidate leads in the polls and loses, it should be grounds for a lawsuit on the ground that the law promotes results which are against the will of the people and undermines democracy.[/highlight] [WTF? So if one does not perform as the polls indicate that means the results are somehow against the will of the people?? ](*,) ]

Is there any way that you can subpoena the records of Obama2012 or their e-mail list? At the very least, send another letter to the Secretary of State [highlight]asking how many registered Democrats voted for Emken[/highlight]. I know that individual votes are sacred, but you would only be asking for collective information. Maybe if the Secretary of State does not cooperate, you can send a letter to every Registrar of Voters in every county in California. I am sure that, even if only one responds (there has to be one honest Registrar right?) [highlight]it will show massive fraud[/highlight] which can then be used to extrapolate statewide fraud.

Also, is it illegal to use ballot machines from Venezuela, a country with a leader who is an enemy of the US? Boy, that would make for an interesting legal argument!

](*,)

One poster tries to 'splain...

Dan Brown

June 8th, 2012 @ 10:11 am

California voters approved a ballot measure to change the primary process – anyone can vote for any candidate, regardless of party affiliation. It is legal for democrats to vote for a republican, and legal for a political organization to suggest that people vote outside of their party.

ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Return to “Orly Taitz”