Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Dolly

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Maureen Peltier
14 hrs ·
Guess who is going out looking for the real BIGFOOT?

THIS GIRL! Approximately 3 weeks from now, I'm gonna be out in the field.....and were gonna bring you REAL evidence....that Sasquatch is right here in Oregon!

I am so very excited for this opportunity and my dreams for this adventure have just come true!

TY Scot Violette and Blue Moutain Bigfoot Research Team!

I cannot wait to bring you all some fun content, giving us all something else to enjoy apart from all the hard times we have all endured. Hoping this brings something new and interesting to ponder for those of you kinda....nerdy (giggle) about mysteries like I totally am!

Once dates are decided I'll be sure to update you all! I can hardly believe this is happening or my luck right now!

~SSG Moe

Sqautchin' with Hannah FB page: <breaking the link>
https://m.facebook .com/188857601313661/posts/1029067347292678/?notif_id=1562042966442862&notif_t=story_reshare&ref=notif
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:02 pm

not sure if this should go someplace else. where?
Maureen Peltier
Yesterday ·

Oregon, We got incoming! Aug 17th

Proud Boys are returning to Portland with some friends (Titans of Liberty & The American Patriots) to Rally Aug 17th

I for one, welcome all Americans to stand with us!

~SSG Moe

► Show Spoiler

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:34 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:02 pm
SquatchMoetm
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:45 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
SquatchMoetm
To fully appreciate that reference, you have to know what it is based on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Armstrong

My parents had his records when I was growing up. I feel old

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:10 pm

Has Moe openly stood with the likes of Proud Boys before? That seems low, even for her.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Soooo, Moe is backing domestic terrorists/thugs coming to town to rally against domestic terrorism.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:44 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:23 pm
Soooo, Moe is backing domestic terrorists/thugs coming to town to rally against domestic terrorism.
And this is a surprise why?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Northland10 wrote:
There's only one side that's practicing terrorism. The other side is fighting terrorists.

How liberal attacks on Antifa uphold white supremacy
I’ve noticed a growing (and, frankly, confusing) pushback on Antifa from progressives. Suddenly, people who were supposedly on my side are denouncing a group of folks who organize against the people who will boldly march the streets shouting racist and anti-Semitic phrases. Individuals like Cornel West have explicitly said that Antifa activists have saved their lives, yet I see (white) liberals spending more time squabbling about alleged Antifa violence than pondering about what they’re doing to fight fascism and dismantle white supremacy.

This story probably will not change the hearts and minds of people who need this lesson the most, but I cannot stay silent about my concerns any longer. The attention in Charlottesville has allowed more conversations about white supremacy and the numerous way it manifests. Unfortunately, in the rush to condemn Antifa, I see white liberals recounting right-wing talking points and spreading misinformation. And in that rush to condemn, I see my alleged allies reinforce white supremacy — the very thing they claim to want to eradicate.

The vast majority of anti-fascist organizing is nonviolent. But their willingness to physically defend themselves and others from white supremacist violence and preemptively shut down fascist organizing efforts before they turn deadly distinguishes them from liberal anti-racists.
Much of what they do does not involve physical confrontation. They also focus on using public opinion to expose white supremacists and raise the social and professional costs of their participation in these groups. They want to see these people fired from their jobs, denounced by their families, marginalized by their communities.

The basic principle of antifa is “no platform for fascism.” If you ask them, they’ll tell you that they believe you have to deny any and all platforms to fascism, no matter how big or small the threat. The original fascist groups that later seized power in Europe started out very small. You cannot, they argue, treat these groups lightly.
If you think our moral superiority is solely based on a commitment to non-violence, you are wrong. I know I am on the right side because I believe we’re all humans who deserve equal opportunity — white nationalists don’t. I don’t call for the death for a group of folks — white supremacists do. I am not pushing for the political disenfranchisement of millions — right-wing folks are. I am not strategizing with colleagues about attacking safe havens for marginalized folks like Quaker homes — neo-Nazis are.
I've heard this bull before.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:28 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:00 pm
Northland10 wrote:
There's only one side that's practicing terrorism. The other side is fighting terrorists.
I was using their own term as an illustration, not an actual personal opinion of Antifa or if I agree with their accusation.

Funny how the Whiney Boys get bent out of shape for calling them racists or thugs but they have no problems with doing the same to their opposition.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:30 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:28 pm
Funny how the Whiney Boys get bent out of shape for calling them racists or thugs but they have no problems with doing the same to their opposition.
Oooh, label lynching. Another term that Moe throws around. :roll:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Just cleaning up some old favorites. Look what I found:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:47 pm

Hidden Content

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:19 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:47 pm
Hidden Content
I am so surprised...not.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:18 pm

Slight detour, two of my favorite Satchmo songs:

We Have All the Time in the World and Hello Brother

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:26 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:45 pm
LtDansLegs wrote:
SquatchMoetm
To fully appreciate that reference, you have to know what it is based on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Armstrong

My parents had his records when I was growing up. I feel old
Mine too...I wasn't allowed to touch the record player itself until I was older though.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:41 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:00 pm
Maureen Peltier
14 hrs ·
Guess who is going out looking for the real BIGFOOT?

THIS GIRL! Approximately 3 weeks from now, I'm gonna be out in the field.....and were gonna bring you REAL evidence....that Sasquatch is right here in Oregon!

I am so very excited for this opportunity and my dreams for this adventure have just come true!

TY Scot Violette and Blue Moutain Bigfoot Research Team!

I cannot wait to bring you all some fun content, giving us all something else to enjoy apart from all the hard times we have all endured. Hoping this brings something new and interesting to ponder for those of you kinda....nerdy (giggle) about mysteries like I totally am!

Once dates are decided I'll be sure to update you all! I can hardly believe this is happening or my luck right now!

~SSG Moe

Sqautchin' with Hannah FB page: <breaking the link>
https://m.facebook .com/188857601313661/posts/1029067347292678/?notif_id=1562042966442862&notif_t=story_reshare&ref=notif
► Show Spoiler
Thanks Dolly - I flied away today and couldn't catch up on poot posts. So Moo is really gonna look for Bigfoot? Can't wait for those videos. Will other poots help her? I kinda doubt it. Will give JP some Moo free time I suppose.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:33 am

I know we're not supposed to comment on others' appearance, but you have to admit it does explain her taste in men.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:17 am

OK then Moo - better than pooting I suppose.
Maureen Peltier
6 hrs ·
The dates have been decided. I'm going to Sasquatchin' Aug 1-4!

Plenty of time to recover from my findings for the Portland Aug 17th rallies!

Cannot wait!

~SSG Moe

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:31 am

Too, also Moo found a frog under her trailer in Baker City and named it.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 am

Kudos to Moe for not killing the frog. Frogs is good, particularly the native kind, which that looks to be a native North American species.

Sadly, huge populations of our gorgeous native frogs here in Florida have been wiped out by the horrid Cuban Tree Frog and the Cane Toad is moving further and further north. So, I can appreciate that Moe is enjoying her little native frog.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 am

I thought she quit facebook :roll:
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 am

Maybenaut wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 am
I thought she quit facebook :roll:
That was just so last week and short attention span and all, and no one paying attention to her, and stuffs. Po' MoeRon and squatch and all, po' Mo.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

jmj

Post by jmj » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:58 am

RVInit wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 am
Kudos to Moe for not killing the frog. Frogs is good, particularly the native kind, which that looks to be a native North American species.

Sadly, huge populations of our gorgeous native frogs here in Florida have been wiped out by the horrid Cuban Tree Frog and the Cane Toad is moving further and further north. So, I can appreciate that Moe is enjoying her little native frog.
Yeah, definitely native. Looks like a tree frog. Probably Pacific Treefrog by range.

Funny how you set the bar for Moe so low that "not killing a frog" gets a kudos :lol:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 am

Is 'looking for Sasquatch' Maureen's way of saying that she's looking for some action with Jason Patrick?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:20 am

jmj wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:58 am
RVInit wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 am

Yeah, definitely native. Looks like a tree frog. Probably Pacific Treefrog by range.

Funny how you set the bar for Moe so low that "not killing a frog" gets a kudos :lol:
Why didn’t she leave it outside under the trailer? Handling frogs is bad for them. But I should defer to Moe, the expert on all things.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”