Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

SueDB

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2476 by SueDB » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 pm

NMgirl wrote:Maureen Peltier
4 hrs ·
Temperature taking Part 1:
As I have recently stated, I'm transitioning and wish to commit to peaceful demonstratable actions.
How many would commit to and be bold enough to something as simple as removing your license plate for 1 whole mass agreed upon day and drive around on said day?
How many could than make a clear statement: If pulled over, have camera on (FB live for example) peacefully inform the officer you removed your license plate for 1 day on purpose in protest. That you are protesting on behalf of the Hammond's and ALL Political Patriot Prisoners wrongfully jailed from total government overreach from land management issues to peaceful protests that have unconstitutionally led to our fellow Americans being jailed or imprisoned. Make a statement like, you are demonstrating your perception that local, state and federal officers are all to willing to enforce unconstitutional laws on We The People, even if were driving 100% safely, causing no accidents or impeding on any individual what so ever.
How many are willing to take that bold and simple step on 1 agreed upon day?
~SSG Moe
44 Likes29 Comments16 Shares

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4569528547

The comments are worth reading, with Duane Ehmer making a cameo appearance. He would so, so do this. Let's hope he does do this. If he is picked up for it, his upcoming sentencing hearing might have added interest. Go, Duane!

Go right ahead... Great lesson on how to turn a traffic ticket into a full blown felony in one ez lesson.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Azastan

Post #2477 by Azastan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 pm

From the comments:

Mike Aspen Wait till I get my license back in less then a month

RTH10260

Post #2478 by RTH10260 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Azastan wrote:From the comments:

Now that's a coward. Thinks he may risk a drive without a license plate but shit scared to drive without a license ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

jemcanada

Post #2479 by jemcanada » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Pulling that type of Sovcit crap worked out for him so well the last time he tried it in the mall parking lot on his girlfriend's birthday. That's probably the reason he doesn't have a licence now. :brickwallsmall:

But what can we expect from Maureen's son?

Burn'em Down

Post #2480 by Burn'em Down » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:47 pm

4 hrs ·
As I have recently stated, I'm transitioning and wish to commit to peaceful demonstratable actions.
How many would commit to and be bold enough to something as simple as removing your license plate for 1 whole mass agreed upon day and drive around on said day?
How many could than make a clear statement: If pulled over, have camera on (FB live for example) peacefully inform the officer you removed your license plate for 1 day on purpose in protest. That you are protesting on behalf of the Hammond's and ALL Political Patriot Prisoners wrongfully jailed from total government overreach from land management issues to peaceful protests that have unconstitutionally led to our fellow Americans being jailed or imprisoned. Make a statement like, you are demonstrating your perception that local, state and federal officers are all to willing to enforce unconstitutional laws on We The People, even if were driving 100% safely, causing no accidents or impeding on any individual what so ever.
~SSG Moe

The comments are worth reading, with Duane Ehmer making a cameo appearance. He would so, so do this. Let's hope he does do this. If he is picked up for it, his upcoming sentencing hearing might have added interest. Go, Duane!

SSG Mongoloid getting everyone a court summons. Like LEOs give 2 shits on why your dumbass is driving around without visible plates. Sounds like a good way to up your car insurance (assuming they have it) and/or talking yourself into a road side tasering.

Wait....I'm totally in favor of this tactic Moo, go for it.

Techno Luddite

Post #2481 by Techno Luddite » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:51 pm

Yeah, great way to earn a protest ticket. She wants everyone to engage in self-defeating stupidity like her son did. Winning!

Whip

Post #2482 by Whip » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:12 pm

RTH10260 wrote:

Now that's a coward. Thinks he may risk a drive without a license plate but shit scared to drive without a license ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought moo had all that taken care of. seems she forgot to mention he surrendered it like a good little bitch.

Kendra

Post #2483 by Kendra » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Northland10

Post #2484 by Northland10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:07 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:Yeah, great way to earn a protest ticket. She wants everyone to engage in self-defeating stupidity like her son did. Winning!

They are following Dwight Hammond's, quoted by Jason Patrick, mantra, "When' one's only tool is a hammer, everything else becomes a nail." Hammering away instead sanding, in northern Wisconsin, is not going to help fix their issue in Portland.

If they were trying to quote Maslow, I think the quote was,
I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.

They got the quote wrong, yet it says a bunch about how they deal with life.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post #2485 by pipistrelle » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:Yeah, great way to earn a protest ticket. She wants everyone to engage in self-defeating stupidity like her son did. Winning!

They are following Dwight Hammond's, quoted by Jason Patrick, mantra, "When' one's only tool is a hammer, everything else becomes a nail." Hammering away instead sanding, in northern Wisconsin, is not going to help fix their issue in Portland.

If they were trying to quote Maslow, I think the quote was,
I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.

They got the quote wrong, yet it says a bunch about how they deal with life.

They deal with life? I've seen only petulance.

DejaMoo

Post #2486 by DejaMoo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:04 pm

I'm fine with their protesting. Thing is, they're not fine with being held accountable for their actions. They think all they have to do is claim they're doing it cuz PATRIOTS!!! and that absolves them of any responsibility for their actions.

I grew up with the Honeywell Project making local news every day. That was an anti-war civil disobedience protest that went on for years. Several of the participants ended up spending time in jail. They accepted that as the cost of acting upon their beliefs. The poots think they should never be held accountable for anything.

pipistrelle

Post #2487 by pipistrelle » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:53 pm

DejaMoo wrote:I'm fine with their protesting. Thing is, they're not fine with being held accountable for their actions. They think all they have to do is claim they're doing it cuz PATRIOTS!!! and that absolves them of any responsibility for their actions.

I grew up with the Honeywell Project making local news every day. That was an anti-war civil disobedience protest that went on for years. Several of the participants ended up spending time in jail. They accepted that as the cost of acting upon their beliefs. The poots think they should never be held accountable for anything.

"Actions have consequences." Except when you're a Bundy in Oregon . . .

Somerset
Occupation: I take apart things that don't work and figure out why.

Post #2488 by Somerset » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

I'd imagine a little more than a ticket. Unlicensed vehicles are subject to impound, so unless the poots are willing to put the plates back on in front of the officer (giving up their protest) they'd probably also end up with some towing and impound fees.

Notorial Dissent

Post #2489 by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:53 am

Would it be bad of me to hope she really is stupid enough, and who am I kidding here, to go through with this, and gets her sorry ass ticketed for everything they can come up with, her vehicle seized, her insurance canceled and her license revoked, always assuming sh e has either of the last two.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Techno Luddite

Post #2490 by Techno Luddite » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:10 am

Somerset wrote:

I'd imagine a little more than a ticket. Unlicensed vehicles are subject to impound, so unless the poots are willing to put the plates back on in front of the officer (giving up their protest) they'd probably also end up with some towing and impound fees.

Around here, in SoCal, not necessarily. I think it is a matter of discretion. So, maybe.

Somerset
Occupation: I take apart things that don't work and figure out why.

Post #2491 by Somerset » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:44 am

Techno Luddite wrote:
Somerset wrote:

Around here, in SoCal, not necessarily. I think it is a matter of discretion. So, maybe.

If your registration is more than a year out of date, the CHP can impound (embarrassingly, I found this out in Carlsbad many years ago). I can't imagine a CHP officer letting someone drive off with no plates on their car.

Techno Luddite

Post #2492 by Techno Luddite » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 am

Actually, the CHP can do so at 6 months under current law . But I think they can also write a ticket. I am following a local sovrun's case where it took a third incident in 3 years before driving with no license registration or insurance resulted in anything more than a ticket. Not sure if there was an arrest on the 3rd occasion and have been too busy to look into it. I don't want to post bad info for the board but it is a name that has appeared on these pages before

HeatherGray

Post #2493 by HeatherGray » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:39 am

Somerset wrote:If your registration is more than a year out of date, the CHP can impound (embarrassingly, I found this out in Carlsbad many years ago). I can't imagine a CHP officer letting someone drive off with no plates on their car.

I was driving a rental car in California near Santa Barbara years ago and was stopped by CHP because of an expired registration sticker. I think he cited me but he specifically pointed out that he was not going to impound the car, which made the citation sting a little less. Last time I went to a rental agency other than one of the big three.

pipistrelle

Post #2494 by pipistrelle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:23 am

SueDB wrote:
4 hrs ·
~SSG Moe

Go right ahead... Great lesson on how to turn a traffic ticket into a full blown felony in one ez lesson.

Usually protests relate in some way to what's being protested. How does removal of a state-issued license plate protest the so-called land issues or people being held for, you know, trial?

Northland10

Post #2495 by Northland10 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 am

pipistrelle wrote:Usually protests relate in some way to what's being protested. How does removal of a state-issued license plate protest the so-called land issues or people being held for, you know, trial?

Government bad, anarchy good. They are not protesting land rights, they are protesting being told what to do. They are protesting law. Too them, everything is my way or the highway.

Respect and responsibility to others is an evil in their sight.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Azastan

Post #2496 by Azastan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:18 am

I wonder how Duane Ehmer has managed to not be in prison for most of his life? He is combative and a provocateur. Also, not very bright, since he was already a convicted felon when he went to Malheur.

ArthurWankspittle

Post #2497 by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:23 pm

4 hrs ·
As I have recently stated, I'm transitioning....
Two countries separated by a common language and all that, but, she's undergoing gender reassignment?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Azastan

Post #2498 by Azastan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:49 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
4 hrs ·
As I have recently stated, I'm transitioning....
Two countries separated by a common language and all that, but, she's undergoing gender reassignment?

Perhaps she thinks she will be taken more seriously if she is a man?

Jerry Mander

Post #2499 by Jerry Mander » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:34 pm

From Moe's FB page today.

My guess as to what the 'surprise' is:
a) Moe-ron and Jason are dating!
b) Moe-ron and Jason are engaged!
c) Moe-ron has impregnated herself with Jason's semen, smuggled out of jail in a ball-point pen.
d) Moe-ron sent an email to Donald Trump, offering him an evening of patriotic, principled shagging in exchange for the 'P3s' freedom. Response pending!
e) In response to item d, Sarah Redd-Buck has texted Trump some 'special' pictures of herself.
f) In response to item e, Moe-ron feels upstaged and is outing Sarah Redd-Buck as an informant.
g) All of the above.

539989_1507466509287757_3260891704003743581_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post #2500 by Flatpointhigh » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:13 pm

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”