Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

User avatar
ElaineSoCal
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:20 pm
Location: My bunker in the desert
Occupation: Retired
Contact:

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2451 by ElaineSoCal » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Azastan wrote:
Dolly wrote:
Maureen Peltier
5 hrs · Orting, WA ·
ANOTHER VINDICATION:

Great news about my son, the erroneous actions of the officers were called out in court yesterday. The false charges were dropped. He did enter a Alfred plea only to the driving while license suspended & one infraction not providing his information. But did NOT plead guilty to anything. He will do 6 days in jail. Reports in 2 weeks.


She doesn't understand Alford pleas, does she?


A Snacktivist was there for Aspen's hearing yesterday. Here's another version of what happened:

>>So today I was BOTG for the hearing of ex-SSG Moe$'s son, Mike Aspen, who was the star of his own recent video as a budding SovCit in which he is tased by the Chelan County Sheriff's for not complying with an officer, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license. After two previous court hearings, in which he was not prepared by having an attorney, today he took a plea deal using a public defender. He'll serve 10 days in jail (170 days suspended) and is required to pay fines of a little over $1000. Although he won't be on parole, he will have a bench warrant for a year during which he is to obey the law and incur no violations (fat chance!). The judge pointed out that Mike has shown himself to be capable of being polite and respectful in the courtroom and that he should endeavor to extend that behavior to any LEO he comes into contact with in the future. In March 2015 he also was cited for resisting arrest. Moe$ was so proud of him after his arrest. She was not there for him today. I guess real patriots don't take plea deals. His reasoning - he was pretty sure that a jury would find him guilty.<<



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 6275
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2452 by Notorial Dissent » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:46 am

170 days suspended is not a win in any book other than the one where he ISN'T doing 180 days for reals. It pretty much sounds like they nailed him on nearly everything and because of his age, the PD got him a deal that might, maybe just might keep his sorry punk ass out of jail for a while. I wouldn't be holding my breath though. He actually has to behave himself for three months and I'm NOT betting he can do it. So much for mommy dearest crowd sourcing him an attorney. I wonder if the attorney insisted she not be there to help lessen the chance of it all blowing up in their faces, or if she just pulled one of her usual no shows? Either way, quite a family indeed.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2453 by Azastan » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 am

https://www.facebook.com/MCIWPendletonCA/?fref=ts

For a look at a real Staff Sergeant, and a true hero, scroll down to read about Staff Sergeant Reckless.



User avatar
Maybenaut
Posts: 3294
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Maybelot

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2454 by Maybenaut » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Azastan wrote:https://www.facebook.com/MCIWPendletonCA/?fref=ts

For a look at a real Staff Sergeant, and a true hero, scroll down to read about Staff Sergeant Reckless.

Awesome! And it is because of animals like Staff Sergeant Reckless that "abuse of a public animal" has been a violation of military law since the early days of the cavalry. There is only one case that I'm aware of, though, and that was in 2013. My think the reason we hardly see it charged is because the people who manage the public animals -- horses and dogs mostly -- love their animals and love what they do.



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2455 by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Maureen Peltier
5 hrs · Orting, WA ·
ANOTHER VINDICATION:

Great news about my son, the erroneous actions of the officers were called out in court yesterday. The false charges were dropped. He did enter a Alfred plea only to the driving while license suspended & one infraction not providing his information. But did NOT plead guilty to anything. He will do 6 days in jail. Reports in 2 weeks.
Isn't an Alfred plea one where your butler politely but firmly tries to suggest something to you?
If you are reading this and don't know what an Alford plea is, it is a guilty plea based on the view that if the evidence were put to a court, you would be found guilty of the charges, but you don't accept that you did anything wrong. I suggested a while back that it will be regularly seen in the antics of SovCits appearing in courts. As you can see, Mo doesn't have a clue and is talking bullshit - he can't have entered an Alford plea and not plead guilty.


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

User avatar
Maybenaut
Posts: 3294
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Maybelot

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2456 by Maybenaut » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Maureen Peltier
5 hrs · Orting, WA ·
ANOTHER VINDICATION:

Great news about my son, the erroneous actions of the officers were called out in court yesterday. The false charges were dropped. He did enter a Alfred plea only to the driving while license suspended & one infraction not providing his information. But did NOT plead guilty to anything. He will do 6 days in jail. Reports in 2 weeks.
Isn't an Alfred plea one where your butler politely but firmly tries to suggest something to you?
If you are reading this and don't know what an Alford plea is, it is a guilty plea based on the view that if the evidence were put to a court, you would be found guilty of the charges, but you don't accept that you did anything wrong. I suggested a while back that it will be regularly seen in the antics of SovCits appearing in courts. As you can see, Mo doesn't have a clue and is talking bullshit - he can't have entered an Alford plea and not plead guilty.

Well, technically, I think he could. You don't admit guilt in an Alford plea, you just acknowledge that the government has enough evidence to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. What you can't do is enter an Alford plea and assume you've somehow been vindicated.



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2457 by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Maybenaut wrote:Well, technically, I think he could. You don't admit guilt in an Alford plea, you just acknowledge that the government has enough evidence to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. What you can't do is enter an Alford plea and assume you've somehow been vindicated.
Eh? The whole point of an Alford plea is that you accept the evidence would find you guilty but you claim to be innocent while pleading guilty. In your scenario he would be entering a plea of not guilty but agreeing that there is enough evidence to convict, which doesn't make sense.


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

HumbleScribe
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:48 pm
Location: Zzyzx Road
Occupation: Green eye-shade wearing bean counter

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2458 by HumbleScribe » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Azastan wrote:https://www.facebook.com/MCIWPendletonCA/?fref=ts

For a look at a real Staff Sergeant, and a true hero, scroll down to read about Staff Sergeant Reckless.

Awesome! And it is because of animals like Staff Sergeant Reckless that "abuse of a public animal" has been a violation of military law since the early days of the cavalry. There is only one case that I'm aware of, though, and that was in 2013. My think the reason we hardly see it charged is because the people who manage the public animals -- horses and dogs mostly -- love their animals and love what they do.


Hats off to the military! And thank you for sharing that wonderful provision of military law, Maybenaut. :dance:



User avatar
Maybenaut
Posts: 3294
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Maybelot

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2459 by Maybenaut » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:15 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Maybenaut wrote:Well, technically, I think he could. You don't admit guilt in an Alford plea, you just acknowledge that the government has enough evidence to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. What you can't do is enter an Alford plea and assume you've somehow been vindicated.
Eh? The whole point of an Alford plea is that you accept the evidence would find you guilty but you claim to be innocent while pleading guilty. In your scenario he would be entering a plea of not guilty but agreeing that there is enough evidence to convict, which doesn't make sense.

Yeah, you're right about that. I was confusing an Alford plea (which is a plea of guilty accompanied by a protestation of innocence) with a plea of nolo contendere where you don't admit guilt. :oops: :bag:

The military doesn't allow Alford pleas or nolo pleas*, so I don't have any experience with them.

*But sometimes I wish they did. A plea in the military has to be "provident," that is, the accused has to convince the military judge that he is, in fact, guilty. A lot of times the accused doesn't believe he's guilty, so he can't plead guilty. And since he can't plead guilty, he can't get any of the protections of a deal with the government.



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2460 by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Maybenaut wrote:The military doesn't allow Alford pleas or nolo pleas*, so I don't have any experience with them.
Ah, I thought you would have known about them but that explains it. Alford's situation was possibly life or death and I have to give credit to his lawyer for coming up with the idea (I assume it was his lawyer's idea). If he plead not guilty he risked the death penalty, by admitting to 2nd degree murder, he couldn't be executed.


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2461 by Azastan » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Maybenaut wrote:Awesome! And it is because of animals like Staff Sergeant Reckless that"abuse of a public animal" has been a violation of military law since the early days of the cavalry. There is only one case that I'm aware of, though, and that was in 2013. My think the reason we hardly see it charged is because the people who manage the public animals -- horses and dogs mostly -- love their animals and love what they do.


I did not know that!

I do know that Staff Sergeant Reckless must have been one heck of a Marine for the Marine Corp to honour her so.



User avatar
phelana
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: In the psych ward

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2462 by phelana » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Was Moe at the courthouse yesterday and I missed it. Bummer. I had bemoaned the fact that she hadn't been to court that I'd seen. This exchange is regarding Mumford being taken down.

Edit: ETA: Oooops looks like Moe is referring to her past visits to the courthouse not that she was there yesterday.


Heather Martin There were REPORTERS and no one has video or PICTURES?????!!!!!

Maureen Peltier
None allowed even for the reporters in the court room.

Maureen Peltier
They took each of our devices & phones away before entering. Required an additional scan as well. Reporters too.

Heather Martin
But surely the reporters will REPORT what they say to their various news agencies?!?!? Even if they have to type it up after they leave?!?!

Robby Robinson
Exactly how did the attorney allegedly try to intervene and try and stop US Marshalls from taking Ammon back into custody?

Maureen Peltier
I am sure the court cameras will be ordered.


https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4569528547
http://archive.is/v5NUQ


Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2463 by Kendra » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:02 am

I have to fly soon, so haven't had time to read the whole late night rant, but I see some comments in there from Jason Patrick that might be interesting. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... nref=story or https://archive.is/9rFjL



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2464 by Kendra » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:45 pm

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Burn'em Down
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2465 by Burn'em Down » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Kendra wrote::)


Lil Miley the tire slashing wanna be SovCit is SUCH a humanitarian. Wonder of Gavin Sleim proofread that before he posted it?



User avatar
mimi
Posts: 31117
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:01 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2466 by mimi » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:02 am

he has internet?



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2467 by Kendra » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 am

mimi wrote:he has internet?


What are his sentencing terms? He went Alford IIRC, but does he report at night after he's out at his job or something? I saw Moe$ chatter with him on another thread and something about him being 'out' for the weekend and he'd call her the second he was back.



laylalee
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:25 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2468 by laylalee » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:52 am

Maureen Peltier and hubby Cory Peltier are divorcing. When they first got together Cory was married to Melina. When SSG Moe's name was Maureen Aspen before she married Cory. Turns out when Maureen and Cory first got together they were on an episode of The Ricki Lake show. I think cory's wife at the time Melina was also on the show. So SSG Moe, then Maureen Aspen was on Ricki Lake because she stole Melina's husband," aka Cory Peltier. not sure the year. Does anyone know how to find a copy of this? I think Cory and Maureen were in the National Guard unit when they hooked up. I don't know the title of the episode.



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 6275
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2469 by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:34 am

I thought she sounded like a Jerry Springer moment, when this all started. I will never understand why people think it is acceptable to air that kind of bad behavior in public when most sane people used to go to great lengths to keep from airing stuff like that in public. I guess a lot of it goes to the mentality of the people involved, and she certainly fits the stereotype.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Volkonski
Posts: 11968
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2470 by Volkonski » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Dolly wrote:
Maureen Peltier shared The Oath with SSG Moe's post.
2 hrs ·

:snippity:

Grand jury returns 21-count indictment against man accused of pulling gun on Portland protesters

A grand jury has returned a 21-count indictment against Michael Strickland, the man accused of pulling a handgun on a crowd of protesters in downtown Portland in early July, according to court records.

The indictment, returned Thursday, charges Strickland, 36, of Southeast Portland with 10 counts of unlawful use of a weapon, 10 counts of menacing and one count of disorderly conduct.

The weapons charges are Class C felonies, and the menacing charges are misdemeanors.

Each unlawful use of a weapon charge accuses Strickland of attempting to use, and possessing with intent to use a firearm against another. The menacing charge accuses Strickland of placing another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.

He's scheduled to be arraigned on the indictment Friday morning. A settlement conference is scheduled for Oct. 13. <SNIP>

ARCHIVE Oregon Live article
https://archive.is/kFuHG
{/quote]

Strickland guilty on all charges.

FOX 12 Oregon KPTV
Verified account
‏@fox12oregon
Follow

More
Judge convicts man who pulled gun at Black Lives Matter rally in Portland. http://bit.ly/2lAvBZd
[/quote]


Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 9549
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2471 by Dolly » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Sheeeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaack

(This as posted on the Rural Land Rights Advocates Facebook page.They changed their name from Cliven Bundy's Army! I hardly ever go to her page. I didn't watch the video)

Maureen Peltier was live.
7 hrs
Oregon 2nd Trial March 6th 2017
Kelli Stewart John Lamb (those are Facebook tags)

Sekrit Stuffs!


https://www.facebook.com/10000456952854 ... 079632636/


Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Jerry Mander
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2472 by Jerry Mander » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:05 pm

....and she's passing the hat for money again. For travel and lodging!

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 7.05.40 PM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27714
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: FEMA Camp PI Okanogan, WA 98840

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2473 by SueDB » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:36 am

Once on the grift.... :eek2:


“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.”
? William Gibson

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 6906
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2474 by Flatpointhigh » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:49 pm

SueDB wrote:Once on the grift.... :eek2:

It's an opiod addiction.



"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

NMgirl
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 am

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2475 by NMgirl » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Maureen Peltier
4 hrs ·
Temperature taking Part 1:
As I have recently stated, I'm transitioning and wish to commit to peaceful demonstratable actions.
How many would commit to and be bold enough to something as simple as removing your license plate for 1 whole mass agreed upon day and drive around on said day?
How many could than make a clear statement: If pulled over, have camera on (FB live for example) peacefully inform the officer you removed your license plate for 1 day on purpose in protest. That you are protesting on behalf of the Hammond's and ALL Political Patriot Prisoners wrongfully jailed from total government overreach from land management issues to peaceful protests that have unconstitutionally led to our fellow Americans being jailed or imprisoned. Make a statement like, you are demonstrating your perception that local, state and federal officers are all to willing to enforce unconstitutional laws on We The People, even if were driving 100% safely, causing no accidents or impeding on any individual what so ever.
How many are willing to take that bold and simple step on 1 agreed upon day?
~SSG Moe
44 Likes29 Comments16 Shares


https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4569528547

The comments are worth reading, with Duane Ehmer making a cameo appearance. He would so, so do this. Let's hope he does do this. If he is picked up for it, his upcoming sentencing hearing might have added interest. Go, Duane!




Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests