Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Dolly

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by Dolly » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Azastan wrote:I did a bit of FB trawling, and discovered that virtually all the Peltiers have Melina Bilodeau as a friend. I also discovered that Cory Peltier has no apparent visibility on FB. Mike Aspen, who appears to be this Mike Aspen's dad, is from San Jose, and went to a high school in the same district as I did (not the same school, though).

Interestingly, except for Mike Aspen junior, none of the Peltiers or Aspens have any poot friends (except for the Bilodeaus). I don't know why, but I thought that was interesting, especially with Kate's comment about Maureen's infecting her son with her anti-everything virus.
IIRC, Melina Bilodeau used to be married to Cory Peltier. Aren't some of the Peltiers her children?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

phelana

Post by phelana » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm

IIRC, Moe had a daughter and Melinda had a daughter that lived with Moe. One of the daughters just graduated from high school last year. I don't know who the father of Moe's daughter is.
Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Dolly wrote:
IIRC, Melina Bilodeau used to be married to Cory Peltier. Aren't some of the Peltiers her children?
phelana wrote:IIRC, Moe had a daughter and Melinda had a daughter that lived with Moe. One of the daughters just graduated from high school last year. I don't know who the father of Moe's daughter is.
I wasn't surprised by Melina Bilodeau being listed amongst the friends since I remembered that she had been married to Cory Peltier--the interesting thing was that the children appear to be leading comparatively normal lives (except for Mike Aspen junior). I don't think I knew (or didn't remember) that the step-daughter was Melinda's child.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:54 pm

phelana wrote:IIRC, Moe had a daughter and Melinda had a daughter that lived with Moe. One of the daughters just graduated from high school last year. I don't know who the father of Moe's daughter is.
I believe this is her daughter.
Victoria Elaine Aspen
https://www.facebook.com/vicky.aspen?fref=ts

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:58 pm

There is also Libby Aspen.
ETA: Lives in East Wenatchee, Washington
Not sure if she is actually Moe's daughter. Or the daughter of her ex-husband and his 2nd wife.
But, I think she is older than Victoria.

Maureen Peltier My beautiful girl. Time to visit soon!

Mink

Post by Mink » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:11 pm

From someone at OLive that went to Mike Aspen's hearing today:
Ok sitting outside courthouse - in the background Nathan Slime is schooling Moe$ Jr. Once again he failed to have an attorney so signed a waiver of counsel and will have a court appointed attorney. He wore a burgundy sort with a tie and sported a man bun. He drove off with his girlfriend in a beat up black Toyota mini pick up truck. The court room is so noisy and chaotic it is hard to hear the proceedings. His next hearing is 10/18/16 @ 1330. Mama did not attend.
Posted on Judge to Ammon Bundy's lawyer: If he continues to defy her orders, she'll hold him in contempt
9/22/2016 1:54 PM
(Out of curiosity I asked below her comment who was driving the truck; girlfriend. So maybe he learned at least one thing so far. And maybe he'll feel grateful that the ebil government is providing this worthless POS him an attorney. Free. Despite him displaying extremely jerk-like behavior.)

So much for Moe and her fancy attorneys that never came to the rescue of her pooter offpring police-hating son who likes to pull SovChit crap on a simple traffic stop.
Quite Sane

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Dolly wrote:There is also Libby Aspen.
Not sure if she is actually Moe's daughter. Or the daughter of her ex-husband and his 2nd wife.

looks just like moo

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Whip wrote:
Dolly wrote:There is also Libby Aspen.

looks just like moo
Poor thing...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Maureen Peltier added 2 new photos — at Trappers Sushi.
22 hrs · Bonney Lake, WA ·
Misty had me covered with an incoming plum wine at the relocated Bonney Lake Trapper's (same parking lot)!! I'm in the new cocktail lounge. It looks great in here, much bigger to accommodate all of us BL Trapper's fans! Yum! Here comes my shrimp and The Puyallup! Plum wine was here waaaaay before I finished typing! Lol
~Moe
<snipped the photos>

https://archive.is/iLNqy

Marie-José Renaud wow, there are poolitical prisoners in jail and you'Re hunting men! good of you!

Maureen Peltier You do know as a witness I cannot attend Court until called, right? Also, it was a Tues afternoon at our local Sushi restaurant, no one was in the cocktail area, so I chose to be seated there, where I was alone instead of on the other side where the crowd was. Why would you assume something like that? What is exactly wrong with you to come to my private family account and be so rude?

Maureen Peltier Oh, and I had not eaten all day up until this point, was waiting for Melina Bilodeau 's dog Merlin as I took him to the vet for her. So, I was burning time near the vet.

Melina Bilodeau How presumptuous and rude of you Marie! And even if she was what business is it of yours! Which she wouldn't be because Maureen has a morals and she is still a married woman and she has no interest in doing anything like that anyway why don't you worry about your own life and leave her alone she was doing me a favor and she has to eat! She has done much for the political prisoners As have I! Who are you to judge anybody? Is your seat the throne of judgment I don't think so! Now run along and try to judge somebody else please I am sick of this judgment of people thinking they have a right! We have enough going on in our lives then to deal with the nosy ramblings of somebody that doesn't know what they're talking about! You owe Maureen an apology!

Maureen Peltier Sorry Sister. I don't even know this chick or where she came from. And she knows nothing about me. Love you tho, Melina. I know you have had some long days at work and more. You certainly don't need this. I checked my settings. For some reason this account settings got changed, which allowed none friends (trolls) to post comments on my wall. I just changed it back. So, no worries hearing her non sense again. People need to grow up, this is exactly why the infighting goes on & on.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Need a scorecard!! Can't tell your players without a scorecard!!
My avatar was by my bestest puppy ever, Bruin. I miss him every day.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:35 pm

woodworker wrote:
Need a scorecard!! Can't tell your players without a scorecard!!
My sound isn't working right now, but I think this might help...
Edit: Darn, it was supposed to open to around 2:22
Family Tree
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Maureen Peltier
Yesterday near Orting, WA ·

Sometimes you just feel good after deep cleaning and a bath! ......and a pony tail!!

:bag:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Also, it was a Tues afternoon at our local Sushi restaurant, no one was in the cocktail area, so I chose to be seated there, where I was alone instead of on the other side where the crowd was.
As much as it galls me to have to step to Moe$'s defense, that is a practical thing to do. Generally (but not always) the lounge staff is more experienced in service, as opposed to what you might get in the main dining area, I'm generally more inclined to sit in the lounge area for that and other reasons. In WA there are no kids in the lounge areas and there's no smoking allowed, so in all it's a more peaceful environment for a single adult for the most part, the older dive bars do still exist here and there.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:54 pm

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

phelana

Post by phelana » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Maybe we'll see if Moe's name shows up on the witness lists on Monday. But who would call her?
Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Isn't Moe's scofflaw son about to have his own hearing/trial shortly?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:Isn't Moe's scofflaw son about to have his own hearing/trial shortly?
I haven't been following her posts very much lately. What I could find on her Facebook.
Maureen Peltier was live.
August 30 ·
Mike Aspen hearing today in Wenatchee @ 1:30pm
And a couple new updates.

Maureen Peltier was live.
August 30 ·
Mike Aspen court update, judge & prosecution conceded to a continuance for Sept 22 @ 1:30pm. Same Court room #2. No plea made yet.
~SSG Moe
<snipped video of the family in the car>

Nothing in her timeline for Sept 22.
Maureen Peltier
September 30 at 11:10am · Orting, WA ·
Ok, good news about my son Mike Aspen. He has found an attorney interested in picking up his defense case as she told him he has some strong merits worth her efforts. However, it's still 5k down. Thats less than the 10k. Lol With my divorce and transistion, I don't have 5k laying around.

But she is interested in taking his case without money down and allow us to raise funds to put up and he will list his car as collateral. I will donate as well.

He has less than 20 days before trial begins. Currently has a public defender that does nothing. And already on approach without studying his case or asking Mike a single question told him he just needs to plea guilty. Lmao.

So, he really wants to transistion over to this attorney, but needs our help. If we try and raise funds, do you think any of you might have a little spare change or more to help him out? I can donate too. Just can't bear it all on my own. Also, he promises to pay $50 bucks a week of his own money. It's all he can afford as he is down to one job since trolls called his other job and aided in getting him fired.

He already set up his PayPal account:
mikeaspen2@gmail.com

Please share and make viral to help this fundraiser get exposure to those that would consider.
Ty for any consideration.
~SSG Moe

I am not sure which fund raiser they decided to go with. See the comments at the ARCHIVE link: https://archive.is/xx7FH

Nothing about this on her son's page:
https://www.facebook.com/MikeAspen7

Burn'em Down

Post by Burn'em Down » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:12 pm

So THAT's what happened to "Roger" the alien from American Dad. Wonder whatever happens to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Maureen Peltier shared Elizabeth Bell's post.
16 hrs ·
My friends and family....I love you....so passing these on for those watching the 2nd primary debate. Wade safely! All my love.....and than some....
~Moe
Elizabeth Bell
Follow · 16 hrs ·

Ok... I am ready... Going to try and watch this again.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Maureen Peltier
5 hrs · Orting, WA ·
ANOTHER VINDICATION:

Great news about my son, the erroneous actions of the officers were called out in court yesterday. The false charges were dropped. He did enter a Alfred plea only to the driving while license suspended & one infraction not providing his information. But did NOT plead guilty to anything. He will do 6 days in jail. Reports in 2 weeks.

However, he is not being charged with reckless driving or any of the other garbage as even prosecution recognized how wrong and unclear the officer was. They recognized the officer esculated the event and neglected his duty. Admissions to several errors were made.

Final details will be shared on air by my son on shows with Talmadge Pollard, Mike Serour & maybe others. I am sure Nathan Seim & family will provide valuable detailed updates after further discussion with my son.

I just want to post, this is a huge win & another great vindication and MY SON IS NOT THEIR SLAVE OR ANYONE ELSES!
.....and he took that taser like a freaking champ! I love you Mike Aspen, always....when you do wrong, I will still put a boot up your ass any day.....but when I see you take responsibility and remain justified....I will not cater or preach for you to be a good slave and comply to those harrassing you. I will be watching closely as possible everyday you are in jail, I truly recommend no further corrupt retribution come against my son. The sheriff made a fool of himself on the FB page, deceived his citizens, slandered my son, and carried that out on the air.

The judge commended my son for his ethical conduct. Wake up Wenatchee Sheep. Some (not all) of your officers are out of control with people they think they can get away with abusing. And made fools of many of you publicly talking about this case you knew nothing about, nor did you study the RCW codes they will enforce over you, if you remain unknowledgable about your rights, you might find yourself abused one day too. It happens to citizens with no criminal history as well. In our State.

Improvements need to be made. Corruption needs to be removed like the cancer it is.

I want to end thanking all of those in many audiences with many different points of views, supportive of the blue, but able to reconize their errors when made or when excessive force is conducted, thank you for supporting my son. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for showing a mother some love as I stood by my boy (despite his past mistakes) when my boy needed me during these unjustified attacks against him.

Thank you to our community that stood up and reconized a time that compliance to tyranny is your chains. Ty to Nathan, Gavin and family for loving my son and standing with him. For taking him under your wings.

Ty all for your prayers.

Additional note: he will be on the work release program that will help him pay for restitution fees & fines. 10 hour work days while in jail for 6 days. Not a total win. Still much corruption. I expect my son to come out of that without 1 hair harmed on his head. With this win, and obvious court admissions, I anticipate attorneys are now watching him as closely as his mother. Ty.
~SSG Moe

My son's UPDATE on details my memory is failing on....and my memory issues are at a bad low lately: "I actually entered an Alfred plea to the charges of failure to provide information and dwls 3rd which means I maintain my innocence but am able to take advantage of a deal the other five charges were indeed dropped out of three cases two were dismissed total and the resisting arrest was among the diamissed charges that was their explanation for tazzing me with that charge dropped I intend to file a civil rights lawsuit for excessive use of force failure to provide information and dwls 3rd do not constitute lethal force"

<tags>
Deb Jordan
Melina Bilodeau
Jaime Spears Aldazabal
Joe Slider
Angelia Balch
Ashley Jones

long list of comments at the ARCHIVE link. Includes some from her son, Mike Aspen.
https://archive.is/4gLxR

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Dolly wrote:
Maureen Peltier
5 hrs · Orting, WA ·
ANOTHER VINDICATION:

Great news about my son, the erroneous actions of the officers were called out in court yesterday. The false charges were dropped. He did enter a Alfred plea only to the driving while license suspended & one infraction not providing his information. But did NOT plead guilty to anything. He will do 6 days in jail. Reports in 2 weeks.
She doesn't understand Alford pleas, does she?

KXG

Post by KXG » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Proud parent, only six days in jail. With all the accolades from the RWNJ community I'm sure he will improve upon that outcome next time around. Just nothing like positive reinforcement from family, peer group and community.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Moe's Son wrote:I actually entered an Alfred plea to the charges of failure to provide information and dwls 3rd which means I maintain my innocence but am able to take advantage of a deal the other five charges were indeed dropped out of three cases two were dismissed total and the resisting arrest was among the diamissed charges that was their explanation for tazzing me with that charge dropped I intend to file a civil rights lawsuit for excessive use of force failure to provide information and dwls 3rd do not constitute lethal force
Good luck with that civil rights lawsuit.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Estiveo wrote:
She needs to stop playing with the fisheye lens, it's not very flattering

Xtreme1

Post by Xtreme1 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:23 pm

There is NO END to the stupidity of this family!! Talk about wading in the shallow end of the Gene Pool! Oh my God!
I'm not a scientist or anything,but doesn't there have to be some in-breeding or something in order to develop psychological deficits as bad as these people have ?? Dipshit, the Mensa member son of Moe, who has one eye fishing and the other one looking for bait,thinks he won a great battle by taking an Alford! Wow!!
“Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”- Sigmund Freud

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”