Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Techno Luddite

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2401 by Techno Luddite » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:37 am

That Lazarro guy sounds like he quite possibly has fewer firing synapses than Joaquin De Moron.

phelana

Post #2402 by phelana » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:43 am

[quote]As of 2007 membership is open to any person of good moral character, and believes in the existence of a supreme being, and is not a member of the Communist Party nor any organization which advocates the overthrow of the United States government.[/quote]

Seems Moe might have a bit of a problem with that portion.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Notorial Dissent

Post #2403 by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:44 am

I have to admit that I, along with a number of other people apparently, don't see what her relevance to the poot crowd is any more, if she ever really had one. She's dim, clueless, defensive, and argumentative, has nothing to bring to the table, and is just generally another of a long list of people who have no real purpose in life except to manufacture causes based on things they would seem to have no clue or real awareness about. I can't imagine her being called as a witness for the defense simply because most anything she would say would be either hearsay, or as pointed out above irrelevant or not allowed under the rules. She basically is and has got nothing they want or need, and a whole lot of very bitter lingering baggage that won't go well with theirs.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

phelana

Post #2404 by phelana » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:49 am

I was rereading that bit from JJ McNabb about the open Dropbox archive. She mentioned that when Moe asked to join OMD in October that she had to fill out an application like a job app.

It was the October portion of that which was interesting. She may have been a III%er but her involvement with the Bundy's was more recent than I realized.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

SueDB

Post #2405 by SueDB » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:08 am

She may be a lot of things, but she swooped right in when the grifting was good, and ducked when the PootCash ran low and the marks were staring to wise up to her uh, .. "collections".

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #2406 by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:That Lazarro guy sounds like he quite possibly has fewer firing synapses than Joaquin De Moron.

Speaking of which... Joaquin De Moron's web site has not been updated since June and Lazarro hasn't shown up with stacks of paper and a yellow highlighter in a while. Wonder what they're up to, as I am missing their unique and entertaining contributions to the ever-changing poot drama landscape.

Mary Quite Contrary

Post #2407 by Mary Quite Contrary » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:30 pm

SueDB wrote:She may be a lot of things, but she swooped right in when the grifting was good, and ducked when the PootCash ran low and the marks were staring to wise up to her uh, .. "collections".

Wasn't she "working" with Santilli as some sort of help with posting stuffs? I just don't get her.

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

SueDB

Post #2408 by SueDB » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Mary Quite Contrary wrote:
SueDB wrote:She may be a lot of things, but she swooped right in when the grifting was good, and ducked when the PootCash ran low and the marks were staring to wise up to her uh, .. "collections".

Wasn't she "working" with Santilli as some sort of help with posting stuffs? I just don't get her.

She was trying to hijack the information flow and donations early on. Worked for a while until folks wanted to know where the money went. I suppose it fed into her "issues".
It looked like she was favoring certain Poots over others 4 snaxcash.

With these donations - you really can't prove how much went in, only what was reported.

Very convenient for the she-grifter

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dolly

Post #2409 by Dolly » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Maureen Peltier
3 hrs · Orting, WA ·
I dream about traveling often. One place to celebrate my freedom from my toxic, cheating spouse is going to Italy. I have always wanted to go. I think I want to go completely alone if I could. No one else going with me to tell me a schedule. I want to go with no schedule what so ever.Go with 1 ticket in, no thought on my return date. I was in Italy one time in 2003. But just a lay over between flights coming home from Iraq with my Unit. I wanted to run away from that airport and disappear from all of them.

I would return when I'm ready....or from there than go to Israel. There are many people in Israel I already know & I wish to meet. For Israel, I would have an agenda. A mission. I would want to research and study many things I know are happening today in Israel. But also, study everything from her past up close to better understand today's environmental and religious concerns.

I'd be in both countries with no idea when I would return home. I dream of these things often.

I hope in the near future....maybe after I see my family in Spring (trip to Cali & Texas), maybe I can go. But.....I'd miss my dogs & cats. Lol
~Moe

https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltie ... nref=story

comments at the ARCHIVE link: https://archive.is/xSmK9

I don't know what kind of Visa or paperwork is required for Italy or Israel The reality of foreign travel may be different than MoeRon's dream.

ETA: yeah, I know. Reality may be different period.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

NotaPerson

Post #2410 by NotaPerson » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Dolly wrote:
Maureen Peltier
I dream about traveling often. One place to celebrate my freedom from my toxic, cheating spouse is going to Italy. I have always wanted to go. I think I want to go completely alone if I could.

Suddenly I feel a wee bit closer to poor ol' Moe...I'm almost tempted to friend her on Facebook and start a conversation. :bigvomit:

I've visited Italy (alone) a dozen times in the last 10 years. I'm pretty passionate about Italy. There's no better place to go to forget whatever crap is going on back home for a little while.

But no....I think I'll leave her alone. I can't run the risk of her posting some lengthy diatribe about me once she has decided I've "betrayed" her in some way or other. She can figure out her Italy travels for herself.

Xtreme1

Post #2411 by Xtreme1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:41 pm

I wonder if they will ask Moe about this picture when she goes to Portland to fulfill her legal obligations?

“Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”- Sigmund Freud

Azastan

Post #2412 by Azastan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Xtreme1 wrote:Image

I wonder if they will ask Moe about this picture when she goes to Portland to fulfill her legal obligations?

I certainly hope so.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #2413 by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Dolly wrote:
Maureen Peltier
3 hrs · Orting, WA ·
I would return when I'm ready....or from there than go to Israel. There are many people in Israel I already know & I wish to meet. For Israel, I would have an agenda. A mission. I would want to research and study many things I know are happening today in Israel. But also, study everything from her past up close to better understand today's environmental and religious concerns.

I don't know what kind of Visa or paperwork is required for Italy or Israel The reality of foreign travel may be different than MoeRon's dream.

I've been to Israel a couple of times. The airline security is formidable, even for me going as the guest of the CEO of one of the country's biggest companies (which they told El Al in advance as part of the visa clearance process). If the screening I got was the "in crowd" preferential screening, I don't really want to think of what it would be like for the average chump in steerage.

And if it's that thorough for the low-risk subjects, what about if you raise red flags?

What would happen if MoeRon were to run her mouth during the check-in process? Or even if she were going to try to suck up to the security people and point out that she's retired military so they don't need to do all that stuff to her?

Further, it's entirely possible that routine social network analysis of domestic terrorist suspects has turned up her poot connections, and she's on a low level supplemental security screening list in the US, which is likely shared with the Israeli government for flight screening. I doubt she's on the no-fly list. But being even on a low-grade list would be rather unpleasant, especially if you're not Jewish and don't speak any Hebrew (which are the first questions they ask in each of the numerous screening interviews).

Incidentally, I arrived on my first trip the very morning that the Israeli Air Force started bombing Beirut in July 2006. I expected the place to be a war zone with security everywhere. In ten days, I saw fewer armed police/military in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem than I do on a typical day in Manhattan. On a couple days, most of the armed people I saw were my own security detail, provided by the client company as required by their insurance (not because I requested them).

I attended one small group lunch with Benjamin Netanyahu, who was the head of the opposition party at that point, along with the CEOs of a few of the bigger companies (I was evaluating investment opportunties for one of our funds). Here's an extremely valuable target -- top three for sure --and he had only a handful of bodyguards: two twenty-something plainclothes Shin Bet in the room, two on the door, a couple obvious undercover in the lobby and a couple guarding the three-car motorcade. I've been in Manhattan often when the US President is in town and they deploy literally thousands of people to move him a couple miles from the Wall Street heliport to the UN. Clearly, the Israelis are big believers in their border security.

MoeRon is to Israeli airline/border security as bug is to windshield.

YellowMustard

Post #2414 by YellowMustard » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Dolly wrote:
Maureen Peltier
3 hrs · Orting, WA ·
I dream about traveling often. One place to celebrate my freedom from my toxic, cheating spouse is going to Italy. I have always wanted to go. I think I want to go completely alone if I could. No one else going with me to tell me a schedule. I want to go with no schedule what so ever.Go with 1 ticket in, no thought on my return date. I was in Italy one time in 2003. But just a lay over between flights coming home from Iraq with my Unit. I wanted to run away from that airport and disappear from all of them.

I'd be in both countries with no idea when I would return home. I dream of these things often.

I hope in the near future....maybe after I see my family in Spring (trip to Cali & Texas), maybe I can go. But.....I'd miss my dogs & cats. Lol
~Moe

I dream about Moe traveling far, far away too.

----IANAL----

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought patriotism was something we share, not use against each other. - Mrs. Betty Bowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xV8HHFtg7w

Dolly

Post #2415 by Dolly » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Thanks for the story and info, JohnPCapitalist.

I hadn't started considering security issues with Moe. Her idea of showing up in a foreign country without a return ticket or exit plan just seemed strange. Since I don't know (and didn't bother to check) about visas, I don't know how long she could stay. And if it wasn't it long enough for her "dream", she could just overstay. :twisted:

Instead of buying a return ticket, she could save money by getting deported!! :mrgreen:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Maybenaut

Post #2416 by Maybenaut » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Off Topic
I know a US citizen who was coming in from Europe and was denied entry into Canada because he didn't have a ticket to the US, didn't have any hotel reservations or friends to vouch for his visit, and couldn't prove he had the financial resources for even a short stay. He tried unsuccessfully to BS his way in but they weren't buying it. He was all indignant, but I was not at all surprised that the Canadian authorities flagged him.

Notorial Dissent

Post #2417 by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:40 am

I can't imagine getting in to anywhere in Europe would be that big of a deal, but most of them will ask for a reason and if you have a return ticket, some of them you can only stay a short time, a few months, without a special visa. I would suspect that Israel would be pickier due to security issues and if she didn't have a return ticket i wouldn't bet on them letting her in. Of course she would probably lie regardless.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Mikedunford

Post #2418 by Mikedunford » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:36 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:I can't imagine getting in to anywhere in Europe would be that big of a deal, but most of them will ask for a reason and if you have a return ticket, some of them you can only stay a short time, a few months, without a special visa. I would suspect that Israel would be pickier due to security issues and if she didn't have a return ticket i wouldn't bet on them letting her in. Of course she would probably lie regardless.

My wife and I visited Norway last week. She was flying on from Norway to another destination for work, on a different airline and reservation. She had to show that ticket before the airline let her check in for the flight to Oslo. A different time, several years back, I took a 3-week vacation - 10 days on my own in the UK, 10 days in France with my family. The immigration agent at Gatwick had several questions about that, as 3 weeks is outside the norm for US vacations. (I had a lot of comp time banked.)

1 Cranch 137, 177

Somerset
Occupation: I take apart semiconductors, touchscreens & camera modules that don't work and (usually) figure out why.

Post #2419 by Somerset » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:27 am

Most airlines won't let you board if you don't have an ongoing ticket or a residence visa for the country you're flying into. Every time we fly into Singapore without an ongoing or return ticket we have to show our residence card before we're issued a boarding pass. Airlines are touchy about this because if you're denied entrance they're on the hook for flying you back. The only exception I've found to this is flying into Hong Kong. So many people cross by land or ferry back and forth between China and Hong Kong that I guess they don't worry about you leaving HK if you have a valid Chinese visa in your passport. I've flown into HK several times this year (the latest being a couple of weeks ago) and except for one time I haven't had an ongoing ticket.

sad-cafe

Post #2420 by sad-cafe » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:15 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Dolly wrote:
Maureen Peltier
I dream about traveling often. One place to celebrate my freedom from my toxic, cheating spouse is going to Italy. I have always wanted to go. I think I want to go completely alone if I could.

Suddenly I feel a wee bit closer to poor ol' Moe...I'm almost tempted to friend her on Facebook and start a conversation. :bigvomit:

I've visited Italy (alone) a dozen times in the last 10 years. I'm pretty passionate about Italy. There's no better place to go to forget whatever crap is going on back home for a little while.

But no....I think I'll leave her alone. I can't run the risk of her posting some lengthy diatribe about me once she has decided I've "betrayed" her in some way or other. She can figure out her Italy travels for herself.

I took it a different way-she is grifting again for money

Domenico

Post #2421 by Domenico » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:42 am

Is today the day that Moeron Jr has his day in court? Looking forward to hearing the outcome and the poots' reactions.

Azastan

Post #2422 by Azastan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:51 am

Domenico wrote:Is today the day that Moeron Jr has his day in court? Looking forward to hearing the outcome and the poots' reactions.

Why yes, it IS supposed to be today.

kate520

Post #2423 by kate520 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Moe doesn't have real plans to go to Italy and Israel. These are her escape dreams. Her life right now is one big stressful change after another - out of the Guard, out of her marriage, out of relevance. She might even be realizing she has screwed her son out of any chance of a regular life, with her anti-everything crap.

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

Mohammed Ali

Kendra

Post #2424 by Kendra » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Azastan wrote:
Domenico wrote:Is today the day that Moeron Jr has his day in court? Looking forward to hearing the outcome and the poots' reactions.

Why yes, it IS supposed to be today.

A member of the OLive Commentariat has plans to attend the hearing today.

Azastan

Post #2425 by Azastan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:18 pm

kate520 wrote:Moe doesn't have real plans to go to Italy and Israel. These are her escape dreams. Her life right now is one big stressful change after another - out of the Guard, out of her marriage, out of relevance. She might even be realizing she has screwed her son out of any chance of a regular life, with her anti-everything crap.

I did a bit of FB trawling, and discovered that virtually all the Peltiers have Melina Bilodeau as a friend. I also discovered that Cory Peltier has no apparent visibility on FB. Mike Aspen, who appears to be this Mike Aspen's dad, is from San Jose, and went to a high school in the same district as I did (not the same school, though).

Interestingly, except for Mike Aspen junior, none of the Peltiers or Aspens have any poot friends (except for the Bilodeaus). I don't know why, but I thought that was interesting, especially with Kate's comment about Maureen's infecting her son with her anti-everything virus.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”