Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Dolly

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post #2376 by Dolly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Maureen Peltier
15 hrs · Orting, WA ·
Uninstalling this FB pm again. I just want to stay out of everything right now. Much love! ~Moe
https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltie ... 5085808657

Maureen Peltier (moe) {The post above is from her other page - personal/family stuff.}
https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltier?ref=br_rs

Maureen Peltier (ssg moe page)
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 47&fref=ts

The Oath with SSG Moe
(last post August 18)
https://www.facebook.com/TheOathwithSSGMoe/?fref=ts

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post #2377 by Kendra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:05 pm

https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltie ... nref=story

I just read the greatest comment from a recent article outlining some facts in the Bundy Nevada case. Every word in this comment I agree with and it is why when I finish conducting my legal obligations in court down in Oregon....I will be bringing my political activist and journalist pages back. I've been quiet for good reasons and also compounded with having to deal with personal betrayal from a cheating spouse whom I am now free from.
Once I am able to speak more freely again, I will return free from all obligations and loyalty to an undeserving spouse still in the Army National Guard, free from my former military limitations as I am fully HONORABLY retired and separated from that contract, free from legal duties in Oregon.
I will simply be Moe, unrestricted. And I have much to say about many things regarding corruptions, toxicity, the moral and ethical decline of many in our Nation to include those running their mouths right now filled with disinfo and lies. Those acting in support of We The People, political prisoners but instead are undermining the defense legal process in many ways, those in government positions abusing We The People with an SS like complex, those in leadership positions in the military, abusive and corrupt police, online disgusting pathetic trolls and so called lying journalist that are really paid government employees spewing their disinfo and false propaganda.
I'm very excited to complete my tasks at hand and return with all my thoughts....ALL my thoughts will be unrestricted from any duty or obligation. My only duty will be to God and country in that order.
For now, carry on with your acts of tyranny, disinfo, online stalking, hacking, ignorance, fake support you National Traitors....carry on for now. I'm watching you. And I will be exposing each traitor.
~Moe

NotaPerson

Post #2378 by NotaPerson » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Kendra wrote:https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltier/posts/10209120287738702?pnref=story

...to include those running their mouths right now filled with disinfo and lies. Those acting in support of We The People, political prisoners but instead are undermining the defense legal process in many ways,
~Moe

Sounds like Moe is going to stir up more drama among the fake patriots. :thunbsup:

Who is she going to point her finger at, I wonder....Kelli Stewart? Gavin Seim?

I can't wait to find out. :popcorn:

Mink

Post #2379 by Mink » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Kendra wrote:https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltier/posts/10209120287738702?pnref=story

I just read the greatest comment from a recent article outlining some facts in the Bundy Nevada case. Every word in this comment I agree with and it is why when I finish conducting my legal obligations in court down in Oregon....I will be bringing my political activist and journalist pages back. I've been quiet for good reasons and also compounded with having to deal with personal betrayal from a cheating spouse whom I am now free from.
Once I am able to speak more freely again, I will return free from all obligations and loyalty to an undeserving spouse still in the Army National Guard, free from my former military limitations as I am fully HONORABLY retired and separated from that contract, free from legal duties in Oregon.
I will simply be Moe, unrestricted. And I have much to say about many things regarding corruptions, toxicity, the moral and ethical decline of many in our Nation to include those running their mouths right now filled with disinfo and lies. Those acting in support of We The People, political prisoners but instead are undermining the defense legal process in many ways, those in government positions abusing We The People with an SS like complex, those in leadership positions in the military, abusive and corrupt police, online disgusting pathetic trolls and so called lying journalist that are really paid government employees spewing their disinfo and false propaganda.
I'm very excited to complete my tasks at hand and return with all my thoughts....ALL my thoughts will be unrestricted from any duty or obligation. My only duty will be to God and country in that order.
For now, carry on with your acts of tyranny, disinfo, online stalking, hacking, ignorance, fake support you National Traitors....carry on for now. I'm watching you. And I will be exposing each traitor.
~Moe

For those without FBook: https://archive.is/IM7t0

Quite Sane

phelana

Post #2380 by phelana » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:06 pm

when I finish conducting my legal obligations in court down in Oregon

What legal obligations in Oregon?

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Lex Lucifer

Post #2381 by Lex Lucifer » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:19 pm

phelana wrote:

Her idiot son has a court date later this month for SovCitting his way from a traffic ticket to felony chgs.

Kendra

Post #2382 by Kendra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:24 pm

phelana wrote:

I don't think anyone knows but her?

HumbleScribe

Post #2383 by HumbleScribe » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Is she going to be a witness for the defense? :blackeye:

RVInit

Post #2384 by RVInit » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:51 pm

HumbleScribe wrote:Is she going to be a witness for the defense? :blackeye:

I wouldn't be surprised if they want to bring her, or people like her, to testify that she wasn't afraid of them, they are wonderful, "God-fearing" people, blah blah blah. I don't know how much of that kind of thing would be allowed in, but I doubt that they can bring one after another "friendly" just to talk about how they didn't feel intimidated. But, she and those other friends weren't exactly their target either. The fact that they are nice to their friends and supporters only makes their nastiness toward the government employees (and anyone who disagree with them) that much more despicable. But, that probably doesn't even matter. They are on trial for specific crimes, which, the defendants and their supporters don't seem to really understand.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Maybenaut

Post #2385 by Maybenaut » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:23 pm

RVInit wrote:
HumbleScribe wrote:Is she going to be a witness for the defense? :blackeye:

I wouldn't be surprised if they want to bring her, or people like her, to testify that she wasn't afraid of them, they are wonderful, "God-fearing" people, blah blah blah. I don't know how much of that kind of thing would be allowed in, but I doubt that they can bring one after another "friendly" just to talk about how they didn't feel intimidated. But, she and those other friends weren't exactly their target either. The fact that they are nice to their friends and supporters only makes their nastiness toward the government employees (and anyone who disagree with them) that much more despicable. But, that probably doesn't even matter. They are on trial for specific crimes, which, the defendants and their supporters don't seem to really understand.

Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, specific instances of conduct are inadmissible to prove character, good or bad. If any of the defendants want to call her as a character witness, the most they can get out of her is that she has an opinion of a particular defendant's character for peacefulness or truthfulness or whatever the desired character trait is, and what that opinion is. She won't be allowed to testify that she wasn't afraid of them, or about all the good things they did (assuming they did any good things and she had personal knowledge of it).

And if she does testify about her opinion any of these positive character traits, the government can impeach her opinion. Lets say, for example, that she testifies that she has formed an opinion of Neil Wampler's character for peacefulness and believes him to be a peaceful person. The government would impeach her opinion by asking something like, "well did you know he murdered his father?" It doesn't really matter how she answers -- her credibility is in the toilet either way.

There are things that the government can do on cross-examination that would open the door to specific instances of conduct, but the government knows how to avoid that, I imagine.

phelana

Post #2386 by phelana » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Lex Lucifer wrote:
phelana wrote:

Her idiot son has a court date later this month for SovCitting his way from a traffic ticket to felony chgs.

Her son's idiot act was in Washington, not Oregon.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Dolly

Post #2387 by Dolly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Maybenaut wrote:......
And if she does testify about her opinion any of these positive character traits, the government can impeach her opinion. Lets say, for example, that she testifies that she has formed an opinion of Neil Wampler's character for peacefulness and believes him to be a peaceful person. The government would impeach her opinion by asking something like, "well did you know he murdered his father?" It doesn't really matter how she answers -- her credibility is in the toilet either way.

There are things that the government can do on cross-examination that would open the door to specific instances of conduct, but the government knows how to avoid that, I imagine.

I was thinking that MoeRon did have a couple of posts with photos of her and Wampler. I could be wrong and it was a different guy. Maybe it was when they were taking down the cameras. I can't find anything posted here. Her Maureen Peltier -SSG Moe page is private. There are not any photos of the Oregon Refuge on her "The Oath with SSG Moe" page.

Whip

Post #2388 by Whip » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:48 pm

phelana wrote:

probably none but it makes her sound important.

Maybenaut

Post #2389 by Maybenaut » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Dolly wrote:
Maybenaut wrote:......

I was thinking that MoeRon did have a couple of posts with photos of her and Wampler. I could be wrong and it was a different guy. Maybe it was when they were taking down the cameras. I can't find anything posted here. Her Maureen Peltier -SSG Moe page is private. There are not any photos of the Oregon Refuge on her "The Oath with SSG Moe" page.

I was just using him as an example because I knew off the top of my head that he had done something really, really bad.

Volkonski

Post #2390 by Volkonski » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Whip wrote:
phelana wrote:

probably none but it makes her sound important.

A couple of parking tickets?

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Kendra

Post #2391 by Kendra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:51 pm

phelana wrote:
Lex Lucifer wrote:
phelana wrote:

Her son's idiot act was in Washington, not Oregon.

And what a stupid act it was. If he had shut up and cooperated with the officer he'd likely have had his hands slapped (assuming he had a valid license, there is some talk on mama's page he may not have had that) but no........he has to be stupid. Should we drag out the video for those who missed it? Because yes, he and the GF are so dense they posted it to YT.

Interesting past this young man has. https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/201 ... slashings/

Foggy

Post #2392 by Foggy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Disclaimer: Not being sexist, not body shaming. However, the plain fact is, Moe is not an attractive young woman. Her appeal to the poots was ONLY that she was a soldier, an active-duty member of our nation's military forces.

SSG MOE, is who she was when we first met her.

Now she isn't a soldier. She left the service due to a non-combat related injury. She doesn't make videos brusquely ordering Skyler Barbeau's lawyer how to handle his case any more. Instead, she tells us about her cheatin' man and her failure as a parent.

Whatever appeal she may once have had to the Malheur invaders, today she's just another useless supporter, who doesn't even stand outside the courthouse with a bullhorn. Instead of a one-woman news bureau, she's just another extra in the poot soap opera.

She done losted her relevance, and will need to hire a top shelf PR agency to get it back.

Oh well. :violin: :crying:

The Universe has never been, nor will it ever be, "post-truth".

Kendra

Post #2393 by Kendra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:10 pm

https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltie ... nref=story

Time to be a sociable retired Vet and hang with Ortings best veterans!
~Moe

SueDB

Post #2394 by SueDB » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Kendra wrote:https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltier/posts/10209122235987407?pnref=story

~Moe

Sounds like she's found her nest of traitors close to home. :shock:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Kendra

Post #2395 by Kendra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:24 pm

SueDB wrote:
Kendra wrote:https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltier/posts/10209122235987407?pnref=story

~Moe

I doubt the vets in a small town like Orting would welcome her with open arm, assuming they knew her 'patriot' leanings.

Foggy

Post #2396 by Foggy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:25 pm

That's a plan to fit in with the VFW, if she was ever deployed overseas. It's not a plan for being a big wheel in the poot community. :blackeye:

The Universe has never been, nor will it ever be, "post-truth".

Azastan

Post #2397 by Azastan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:34 pm

Kendra wrote:
SueDB wrote:

I doubt the vets in a small town like Orting would welcome her with open arm, assuming they knew her 'patriot' leanings.

The Washington Soldiers Home is located in Orting:

http://nursing-homes.healthgrove.com/l/ ... diers-Home

SueDB

Post #2398 by SueDB » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Azastan wrote:
Kendra wrote:
SueDB wrote:

The Washington Soldiers Home is located in Orting:

http://nursing-homes.healthgrove.com/l/ ... diers-Home

She should be shunned. IMHO, it was a failure of the National Guard to do anything - they took the easy way out. She should have been booted out on her ass.

Dolly

Post #2399 by Dolly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:15 pm

Maureen Peltier at Orting Eagles.
3 hrs · Orting, WA ·
~Moe

https://www.facebook.com/maureen.peltie ... 2235987407
comment on her post:
Maureen Peltier I'll be an Auxiliary member! Signed up!
Off Topic
she linked to their Facebook page. It is inactive. Last post: October 20, 2014 ·
Orting Eagles
Arts & Entertainment · Orting, WA
1,453 people checked in here

Their web site is also inactive. http://www.eagles.orting.com/
12/23/2010 3:18pm PST: THE CLUB IS BACK OPEN!!! What a wonderful Christmas present for the community!

Dec 17 2010 Orting Eagles CLOSED by Grand Aerie Agent
http://www.ortingnews.com/article/2010/ ... agent.html

From what I gather, The Eagles is not a Veterans organization.
They do charity work. And of course socialize. Under Membership:
Originally made up of those engaged in one way or another in the performing arts,
As of 2007 membership is open to any person of good moral character, and believes in the existence of a supreme being, and is not a member of the Communist Party nor any organization which advocates the overthrow of the United States government.[14]

In 1979 the Order had 800,000 members, a figure said to have been relatively constant over a decade.[9] In 2011, it had 850,000 member in the main organization and 250,000 members of the women's auxiliary.[15]

The FOE no longer uses secret passwords or "roughhouse initiation" rite. But, in 1979, it still had a ritual. The prospective member was asked to promise before God and on his honor, not to disclose the rituals of the Order to anyone outside of the FOE. The initiation took place in lodge room furnished with an altar and a Bible and included religious phrases and prayers.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_Order_of_Eagles

Our Mission Statement
The Fraternal Order of Eagles is an international non-profit organization uniting fraternally in the spirit of liberty, truth, justice, and equality, to make human life more desirable by lessening its ills and promoting peace, prosperity, gladness and hope.

F.O.E. donates more than $10 million a year to local communities, fundraisers, charities and more. As part of its philosophy, the F.O.E. gives back 100 percent of monies raised in the form of grants. Fundraisers are conducted for eight major charities, including kidney, heart, diabetes, cancer and spinal cord injury funds, a children's fund, memorial foundation and the Golden Eagle Fund. <snip>

http://www.foe.com/about.aspx

It started in Seattle. I remember Lodge 1 building was in downtown Seattle. It was a big, old and rather worn-out building in the late 1960's. I used to go to Rock and Roll concerts there. It was kinda our version of the Filmore. Don't remember any of the bands that performed there. :smoking:

SueDB

Post #2400 by SueDB » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:38 pm

She needs someplace to troll for a new sucker..errr hubby.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”