Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Burn'em Down

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by Burn'em Down » Tue May 02, 2017 12:29 am

NMgirl wrote:
RVInit wrote::rotflmao: I have to admit, I really did kind of want to see some of our BOTG get down with some sign waving, blowing of horns, walking on stilts, driving around the courthouse with a rainbow flag while honking their horn, or something to rival the POTG* ;)

*Poots On The Ground.
:shootin:

Oh, but there were confrontations, several of them, and all of them filmed by one anti-Poot protester. He was a guy on Twitter who rented vehicles, tricked them out with loud speakers, signs, etc., and proceeded to taunt the Poots on Poot corner, day after day. He also pursued them thoroughly and relentlessly on Twitter. Eventually, the Poots started stalking him, called the rental car agency to try to discover who he was, accused him publicly of being a child molester, among other things. DSV in particular went full-bore rabid. He had to drop out of Twitter and more or less disappear from the Oregon standoff scene. He later made a reappearance, during the middle of the first trial, after some weeks of silence. I was botg on that occasion, and saw a large, black pickup, with a huge Poot effigy on the top, blaring "Bring Lawyers, Guns and Money" as he rounded the corners, pausing by Poot corner to really give them an earful. It was amazing! And the Poots were seriously upset, irate, offended. Iirc, I memorialized the occasion in my botg report on TFB, but I'm a little too lazy to try to find that posting.

In private messages both on Twitter and TFB, a couple of botgs for the first trial expressed our apprehensions about the Poots and the kind of minor, but nevertheless nervous-making, stalking, the Poots were trying out on us. We were careful, even took evasive action, after days in court, to make certain Poots were not following us, trying to discover who we were and where we were headed. This is not a safe group of people to confront.
"Cousin Rickey" had a ball taunting the poots. Was devastated with the outcome of OR1. He also takes pride in pointing out the stupidity of Gavin Slime in person. :lol:

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue May 02, 2017 12:30 am

I should also mention that Candy Henderson and a few other courageous people who protested at the Refuge itself during the standoff also protested quietly against the Poots on Poot Corner. Candy, then recovering from cancer treatments and receiving anonymous and perhaps not-so-anonymous threats from Poots, was truly brave, both at the Refuge and in Portland. In the Refuge, Candy was often just a few feet away from heavily armed and unpredictable so-called Patriots. She never backed down.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 02, 2017 4:04 am

maydijo wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
maydijo wrote:Even serial killers have groupies. In addition to all of the traits listed above, some women just have a saviour mentality.
Or are just plain stupid and gullible and looking for affection any place they can get it.

I don't disagree with Maydijo here, but I think it goes deeper here as this dimbos don't see them, the poots, as needing saved, they are idolizing them.

Phelena, there is a difference between a hobby and a lifestyle. These girls are going for a lifestyle.
I think you're absolutely right, which is scary, because I can get wanting to save someone (who hasn't at least thought about taking in a stray cat?) but to idolize people like that - Eeek, that's a whole new level of dysfunction.
I've seen the ones who develop infatuations with serial killers, convicts, and the like, and it is scary, very scary. The thing I've never been able to get a grip on is the pathology, and yes it is a pathology, of what their fascination is. It almost always ends badly if not fatally.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue May 02, 2017 7:35 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
maydijo wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote: Or are just plain stupid and gullible and looking for affection any place they can get it.

I don't disagree with Maydijo here, but I think it goes deeper here as this dimbos don't see them, the poots, as needing saved, they are idolizing them.

Phelena, there is a difference between a hobby and a lifestyle. These girls are going for a lifestyle.
I think you're absolutely right, which is scary, because I can get wanting to save someone (who hasn't at least thought about taking in a stray cat?) but to idolize people like that - Eeek, that's a whole new level of dysfunction.
I've seen the ones who develop infatuations with serial killers, convicts, and the like, and it is scary, very scary. The thing I've never been able to get a grip on is the pathology, and yes it is a pathology, of what their fascination is. It almost always ends badly if not fatally.
Recently I was skimming some background on the Manson followers. Most of them seemed to be teenagers/young women from broken or unstable homes, difficult backgrounds, not a lot of social or moral center, etc. The Manson cult drew them like flies to honey. This is what makes Moe and Kel so puzzling — sounds like they're basically middle-class women who at least until recently had decent marriages, homes, etc., and Kel I believe has young children. The anti-public lands movement doesn't benefit them. Jason Patrick was not going to get much beyond a flop from the Bundys. But then these are people who are so in the moment they don't even know what the moment is. As for DSV, she sounds like she has genuine, perhaps addiction-related, mental health issues.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue May 02, 2017 7:37 am

RVInit wrote::lol: I can't believe I didn't remember that. It's hell getting old! :lol: Now that you reminded me, I do remember that guy, yes, I think DSV even sent her kid over to his car so she could take a photo of him 'watching a child" and accuse him of being a pedophile. I think he used to play the Vanilla ISIS song on his loudspeakers. He was a real hoot.

Yes, those people are dangerous. And their habit of accusing everyone of things they themselves do is really bizarre. Scary folks, I wouldn't have the guts to draw them out, mainly because I can't run any more. :blackeye:
Neither can they, which is why they need their cosplay weapons and their code names.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 02, 2017 10:24 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
maydijo wrote:
Recently I was skimming some background on the Manson followers. Most of them seemed to be teenagers/young women from broken or unstable homes, difficult backgrounds, not a lot of social or moral center, etc. The Manson cult drew them like flies to honey. This is what makes Moe and Kel so puzzling — sounds like they're basically middle-class women who at least until recently had decent marriages, homes, etc., and Kel I believe has young children. The anti-public lands movement doesn't benefit them. Jason Patrick was not going to get much beyond a flop from the Bundys. But then these are people who are so in the moment they don't even know what the moment is. As for DSV, she sounds like she has genuine, perhaps addiction-related, mental health issues.
I think if you look closer you will see otherwise. Sgt Moe-ron is working on future ex-husband no 3 right now, which does not suggest stable in the least, anymore than her behavior does and her progeny problems, I suspect she married very young and it did not go or end well. I can't speak for Kel with an I, but I have a feeling she married young and stayed immature, and is repeating an aborted adolescence again as is Moe. It didn't go well the first time, I see no prospects of improvement now.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 02, 2017 10:41 am

Jerry Mander wrote:Last week Moe(ron) attended a hearing for Schuyler Barbeau, along with fellow supporter Carrie Aenk (a familiar and controversial name amongst the pooterati):

Carrie and her husband Allen Aenk have been found guilty of a horse adoption scam:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0futk ... k2eVk/view
I was still reading this when work got in the way and can't get back to FB until I get home, but there's some chatter on Skippy's FB page about this if anyone cares to jump in. They didn't seem to be seeing this as a favorable thing and I saw Moe-ron get tagged at least once. Might get interesting.

phelana

Post by phelana » Tue May 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Disguise was the order of the day. I actually had a pocket Constitution in my notebook. There were other bits to keep them guessing too.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:59 pm

phelana wrote:Disguise was the order of the day. I actually had a pocket Constitution in my notebook. There were other bits to keep them guessing too.
Pocket Constitutions only work if others can see them. If you have them in your pocket, or a notebook, the magic is broken. You are only left with the actual printed words of the Constitution. Printed words don't mean nothing, unless used on a truthy poot Youtube video.
► Show Spoiler

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue May 02, 2017 2:00 pm

pipistrelle wrote:This is what makes Moe and Kel so puzzling — sounds like they're basically middle-class women who at least until recently had decent marriages, homes, etc., and Kel I believe has young children.
Nobodies with marginal lives jump on shit like this to make themselves look and feel important. It's especially appealing to women of their ilk, because their social/religious/cultural environments consistently put women in the background where they get little attention and few thanks, while the men get all the attention and respect. Here, while the men are locked up, the women get their chance to assume center stage and play heroic poots and cowgirls. Of course they find it irresistible. Staying home with the kids or working at the convenience store just can't compare to the opportunity to look like bigshots in front of their social media audiences.

phelana

Post by phelana » Tue May 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Northland10 wrote:
phelana wrote:Disguise was the order of the day. I actually had a pocket Constitution in my notebook. There were other bits to keep them guessing too.
Pocket Constitutions only work if others can see them. If you have them in your pocket, or a notebook, the magic is broken. You are only left with the actual printed words of the Constitution. Printed words don't mean nothing, unless used on a truthy poot Youtube video.
► Show Spoiler
But it does work if you whip it out & wield it like a cross against a vampire.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Tue May 02, 2017 4:29 pm

phelana wrote:
Northland10 wrote:
► Show Spoiler
But it does work if you whip it out & wield it like a cross against a vampire.
They do seem strangely repelled by the actual contents of the document.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Cheri Roberts

Post by Cheri Roberts » Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
All cults are not like Manson. Look at Rajneeshees. Followers had money and even status. The common denominator is a common angst and want. The poot/Bundy/AlexJones/Trump situation is a modern cult.

boots

Post by boots » Wed May 03, 2017 1:23 am

pipistrelle wrote:

I think that these people are all connected as part of the sovcit/poot/"patriot" world before all this happened. The Bundy Ranch and Malheur events sort of become their prom. They all felt they had to be involved to be a good sovcit/poot/patriot.

phelana

Post by phelana » Wed May 03, 2017 9:09 am

Techno Luddite wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:

I think that these people are all connected as part of the sovcit/poot/"patriot" world before all this happened. The Bundy Ranch and Malheur events sort of become their prom. They all felt they had to be involved to be a good sovcit/poot/patriot.
I know we tracked these connections this time last year. There are different common denominators. Most commonly is the militia or III% groups. Then there are the emotionally need like Kelli, who joined to be indignant and rebel. I suspect that this is the most rebellious thing she's ever done. Too bad she couldn't have decided to volunteer at the animal shelter or food bank.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:05 pm

phelana wrote:I know we tracked these connections this time last year. There are different common denominators. Most commonly is the militia or III% groups. Then there are the emotionally need like Kelli, who joined to be indignant and rebel. I suspect that this is the most rebellious thing she's ever done. Too bad she couldn't have decided to volunteer at the animal shelter or food bank.
Volunteering at a shelter or food bank does not make good "look at me" Facebook posts.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Wed May 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Guess who doesn't get to own a gun anymore...

Yeah, this guy. Strickland.

http://bit.ly/2pIEh4m
IMG_4102.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed May 03, 2017 5:39 pm

he had 5 clips in his pockets, and a chambered round when he was arrested.
Strickland had an extended magazine in what appeared to be a Glock 26 that he swept at chest level multiple times in front of Don't Shoot PDX protesters and a plain-clothed Portland police officer on July 7, according to Multnomah County prosecutor Katie Molina

Once Strickland was arrested, police found the loaded handgun with a round in the chamber, plus two magazines of ammunition in a belt pouch on his left side, two magazines in his front right pants pocket and one magazine in his left front pants pocket, Molina said. He also had a pocket knife in his right front pants pocket.

mass shooting plan, anyone?

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Strickland is a disaster waiting to happen. I can't imagine why an emotionally stable person would feel the need to carry all that ammunition on their person. It would raise alarms with me that a person would pack a weapon and have all that ammo at the ready in a car, but on their person? There is simply no scenario where that sounds remotely reasonable in a country that is not engaged in a war on the home front. Given his history and penchant for encouraging confrontation I do wonder if the guy had a plan for a mass shooting and chickened out. I fully expect to read about him again and it will probably be in connection with an actual shooting.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:27 pm

Northland10 wrote:
phelana wrote:I know we tracked these connections this time last year. There are different common denominators. Most commonly is the militia or III% groups. Then there are the emotionally need like Kelli, who joined to be indignant and rebel. I suspect that this is the most rebellious thing she's ever done. Too bad she couldn't have decided to volunteer at the animal shelter or food bank.
Volunteering at a shelter or food bank does not make good "look at me" Facebook posts.
I suppose it depends on your Facebook friends. I think mine would be more impressed with me volunteering at a shelter or food bank than wasting my money being a criminal groupie.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 pm

I think "disaster waiting to happen" is a very apt description, thankfully the disaster befell him. People who feel the need to carry those kinds of guns and that amount of ammo, unless you are in a combat or seriously risky situation, which no civilian should never ever really be in, are not playing with a full deck any way you look at it. I can't imagine he was carrying for any but a bad and foolish reason. I'm just really really glad NO ONE got hurt, and if he loses his guns forever, then so much the better.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sun May 07, 2017 1:54 pm

SSG Moe(ron) is fired up about Krazi Kelli's Quixotic Quest:
Die hard wind blowers, informants & provocateurs....yes, were aware of your existence, aware of the many hours you spend on campaigns filled with lies and deception. Yes, we do see you. Happy?! But here's the thing....my final thought about you each, you drama kings and queens that need our attention so badly, to me, your nothing but spineless cowards and idiots. Sure, I forgive....but I don't forget.

Government paid trolls are working hard on a campaign to undermine our efforts....because our efforts are working!! And they know it! The timing is quiet interesting. And some windblowers are maybe buying into it. As always, you will be back you windblowers. And letters of apologies will be written. Not our first rodeo! Lol

Today, I'm coming out strong and to bat for Kelli Stewart. If you do not engage in deceptive practices to undermine her or our efforts, this certainly does not pertain to you.

If your butt hurt, I got only one piece of advice.....suck it up buttercups, cause we ain't going no where. And your effort to cause us or in this case Kelli to stumble or undermine her peaceful efforts....has failed. But thank you. Herself and many on the ground right now and those of us often on the ground, just grow more bonded and united everyday, every false lie, every falsified and doctored video, every meme....we grow closer and many more stand with us! Its actually working quiet well in our favor. However, I feel like ensuring the the die hard wind blowers, informants, aggitators & provocateurs know we all do think your idiots and fools. You just look nasty and your hearts are disconnected. So, no way you have any ability to serve this Nation. This Nations true warriors have compassion still. They are humane people. Not desensitized, self centered arrogant, disloyal puppets.

My response to Kelli, first, to give her encouragement. Than my response to the fools. I don't often engage in this publically, but today....I'm feeling pretty feisty.

"Kelli You are God's warrior and you got this! I know many surrounding you have your back and head up high already, I'm seeing this a bit late. But I want to tell you how dang proud I am of you and honored your my friend and by my side too! Not one person with a lick of common sense took that comment out of context and thought for one second anything nepharious or ridiculous was being said. We ALL knew you meant to get him out of the hole by exposing the truth, standing on the ground outside for him, speaking out against tyranny and dealing directly with the real aggressors. Bringing awareness, leading phone campaigns, and giving love & support to many. You have done all this with your head on your shoulders.

For those that call themselves Patriots or Supporters and still talk poorly about her words, chose to pull words out of context, not only do you look like the idiot that you are & connected obviously with informants & provocateurs that want the false narrative & propaganda lies spread to impede on the effectiveness of peaceful protests and acts of love & support, but you lack integrity. You lack the honor, discipline, endurance, loyalty needed to unite and fight for liberty. You are fools. And WE (many of us) are done with you that blow in the wind, have no critical thinking skills, communicate with those that clearly intend to destroy or impede in our efforts.
If your so high and mighty & can fix everything, than get your asses out from behind the keyboards & you take a stand! You organize last minute, jump on a plane or in the car & get there.
Whether you get your heads out of your asses or chose to waste your very existence helping corruption instead of fighting against it, WE will continue to stand by all those on the ground getting real stuff done to help these inmates and their loved ones. Your trolling, words, false videos, out of context assertations are just like how the prosecution is literally operating in court. Using editing, deception, manipulation to paint a false narrative.
In the mean time, Kelli & those on the ground with her, stand peacefully, for over a year now, her actions have proven you each to be either an idiot, a liar, an informant or all the above.
If your connected & communicating with known informants, provocateurs, online sick twisted trolls or all of them....you are the problem. WE will not participate with you, buy your bullshit lies, or most likely ever see your coward faces in public. Your cowards. WE will pray for you. That you look in the mirror and feel convicted for your wrong doings & deception. This is why Kelli blocks so many. Because she is trying to protect the community on her pages from you trolls so they can interact on her page in peace without your drama.
So many cry over her free choice to protect her wall. If your so damn butt hurt over it you need to blow in the wind and join forces with those clearly not supportive to get some attention, your not fit to fight for your country. Your not fit to stand because your not capable or strong enough."

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun May 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Can we get her to learn the difference between your and you're?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun May 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Many? 15 is many?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun May 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Kelli has two live streams up, says BJ is there, plus the guy who yelled treason in court. Haven't seen or heard Brand Nu or David yet today. Could they be the two she tossed out of camp?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”