Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

NMgirl

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by NMgirl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm

RVInit wrote:Will you come spend your time and money fixing up my house while I gallivant around the country attending random federal trials? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Why does Moe use "sell" when she means "sale?"

As soon as Moe has solded her house, she'll ask for money for the deposit on an apartment. No question in my mind about that.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 pm

I think you all are being unfairly mean to poor old Moe. She didn't ask for monetary help, she just wants to make sure that she only patronizes and hire real patriots. I am sure that she intends to pay them the going rate (or more) because that is what real patriots do, isn't it?

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:36 pm

And you even said that with a straight face, I'm impressed. :point:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:38 pm

NMgirl wrote: Why does Moe use "sell" when she means "sale?"
Off Topic
I see that a lot lately. I think it's a reflection of one of those vowel shifts that happen over time; the "aaaay" sound has been moving a bit further back in the mouth, turning into "eh".

My crackpot theory is that that particular misspelling demonstrates that the misspeller a.) isn't much of a reader and b.) has kinda internalized some rules of phonics and her spelling is following the vowel shift. Or possibly c.) she's just following her dumb friends' poor spelling.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Could be voice to text errors. Between those and autocorrecting, that comprises at least half of my typos. I also have to say that I never used to make phonetic spelling errors, but now occasionally do. It started when I worked for a law firm which required that I dictate my work, and had to correct a lot of such errors ( some very humorous) when misspelled terms came back from the typing crew. I don't know how that led to me making such errors when I am hurriedly typing, but it did.

But none of this applies to Moe. She's just a Moeron

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Moe$ is on the way to Seattle. Livestreaming from her car, imagine what the drivers who come alongside of her think of a person babbling like that. She's talked at length about immigration policy and such. Says she's going to do more livestreaming when she gets to the courthouse.

Seriously, I can't imagine jabbering like that and driving a busy freeway like I5 at the same time.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 pm

WAIT, she's mentally disabled and driving while distracted? Sheesh.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Plutodog wrote:WAIT, she's mentally disabled and driving while distracted? Sheesh.
SMH.

Burn'em Down

Post by Burn'em Down » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Plutodog wrote:WAIT, she's mentally disabled and driving while distracted? Sheesh.
Wait, she has a daughter that lives with her? Is she a minor or a adult deadbeat?

phelana

Post by phelana » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Kendra wrote:Moe$ is on the way to Seattle. Livestreaming from her car, imagine what the drivers who come alongside of her think of a person babbling like that. She's talked at length about immigration policy and such. Says she's going to do more livestreaming when she gets to the courthouse.

Seriously, I can't imagine jabbering like that and driving a busy freeway like I5 at the same time.
Moe doesn't drive....Not since she put the car through the garage wall.

Or has she miraculously recovered after being granted disability?

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

phelana

Post by phelana » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Burn'em Down wrote:
Wait, she has a daughter that lives with her? Is she a minor or a adult deadbeat?
I believe her daughter graduated high school last year and is in jr college now. She seemed ok. The son was working hard at the deadbeat sovcit act.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:46 pm

phelana wrote:
Kendra wrote:Moe$ is on the way to Seattle. Livestreaming from her car, imagine what the drivers who come alongside of her think of a person babbling like that. She's talked at length about immigration policy and such. Says she's going to do more livestreaming when she gets to the courthouse.

I watched some of her livestream, she sure made it look like she was the one driving. Please don't make me go back and watch them again...

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:55 pm

Kendra wrote:
phelana wrote:

I watched some of her livestream, she sure made it look like she was the one driving. Please don't make me go back and watch them again...
She IS driving, and pontificating on livestream at the same time. So her inability to multitask because of her disability is nonsense (or she's throwing caution to the wind). In her latest video, she's wearing headphones while driving and livestreaming. SMH.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Forgive me if it's a stupid question about the headphones - is she using them to listen to herself?

phelana

Post by phelana » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Kendra wrote:
phelana wrote: Moe doesn't drive....Not since she put the car through the garage wall.

She IS driving, and pontificating on livestream at the same time. So her inability to multitask because of her disability is nonsense (or she's throwing caution to the wind). In her latest video, she's wearing headphones while driving and livestreaming. SMH.
Just too a short gander..I concur, it looks like she is driving. Hmmmm

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:21 pm

I think these videos show Moe driving Sekrit Stuffs!
Maureen Peltier was live.
5 hrs ·
Heading to Seattle US district court to support Schuyler Barbeau
My PayPal to support my travels and efforts:
mapeltier74@gmail.com
[facebook]765483423613968[/facebook]
Sekrit Stuffs!
April 19 at 3:58pm ·
Inverness pink slip liasion! ......and some more deep thoughts and actionable movement or march plans.
~SSG Moe
If your able to help provide, I most certainly am grateful for any small assistance to help supplement my continued efforts.
PayPal:
mapeltier74@gmail.com
Or payments can be received through FB messenger app. My debit card is set up.
[facebook]764456413716669[/facebook]
Sekrit Stuffs!
April 19 at 12:14pm ·
If your able to help provide, I most certainly am grateful for any small assistance to help supplement my continued efforts.
PayPal:
mapeltier74@gmail.com
~SSG Moe
[facebook]764382827057361[/facebook]
Sekrit Stuffs!
In the beginning, she says she is driving.

April 19 at 11:30am ·
Anxiety......let's pray....
PayPal:
mapeltier74@gmail.com
~SSG Moe
[facebook]764359093726401[/facebook]

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

phelana

Post by phelana » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 pm

But all last year, she illness/disease kept her from driving. Has she given up her cane too?

Ahhh, I was just taking a trip down memory lane on page 14 of this thread. It's allergy season again. No goats needed this year, got hubs to mow.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:44 pm

phelana wrote:But all last year, she illness/disease kept her from driving. Has she given up her cane too?

Ahhh, I was just taking a trip down memory lane on page 14 of this thread. It's allergy season again. No goats needed this year, got hubs to mow.
I watched a good part of her march around the Seattle courthouse. I doubt she could have held her cane in one hand and the selfie stick in the other. Miracle worker?

As for the driver while making those videos? Distracted driving is an understatement.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 pm

RVInit wrote:Will you come spend your time and money fixing up my house while I gallivant around the country attending random federal trials? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
oh my God.

I felt horrible having to ask for help when I got so sick and had to stop working suddenly. I can not imagine the "balls" to ask people to paint her house or give her free carpet so she can do what she wants and travel Jebus I would love to see her in jail along with the other idiots :madguy:

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:53 pm

sad-cafe wrote:
oh my God.

I felt horrible having to ask for help when I got so sick and had to stop working suddenly. I can not imagine the "balls" to ask people to paint her house or give her free carpet so she can do what she wants and travel Jebus I would love to see her in jail along with the other idiots :madguy:
Me too. But at the rate she's going, she'll be broke, homeless and living out of her car in a year or two.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 am

Could we arrange a rainbow LGBT paint job like opposite that fundi church nut?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:41 am

Dolly wrote:I think these videos show Moe driving
Wouldn't the car window be on the other side (her left) vs. her right as it appears? Unless I'm completely turned around . . .

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:57 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Dolly wrote:I think these videos show Moe driving
Wouldn't the car window be on the other side (her left) vs. her right as it appears? Unless I'm completely turned around . . .
I had the same question, but does it have something to do with the way they flip their phones? I've seen enough of it from Kel without an i and the lettering on her shirt is flipped.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:05 am

Is the phone mounted on her steering wheel or something? If not, and she's driving, it seems like you would see at least part of the steering wheel if she's driving, or at least see her arm moving as she steers or her eyes occasionally going to her rearview mirror.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 am

Found this wild comment on a FB post from Mike Aspen (Moo's son). I can't see what Aspen's casual comment did to inspire this crazy rant. Pretty long, but I'll give you a taste.

You seem to be working for an FBI cover up here. First the FBI almost Blew passenger Ryan PAyne's head off with a 40 mm exploding gas canister for NO REASON. 2nd they had NO ARREST WARRANTS ON JAN 26 2016 SO THEY HAD NO REASON TO PLAN A DEADLY ROAD BLOCK DAYS AHEAD BECAUSE THEY HAD NO ARREST WARRANTS.. IT'S NOT LIKE LAVOY WAS SPEEDING ON THE DAY SO AS 20 POLICE OFFICERS AND FBI AGENTS HAD TO WAIT IN AMBUSH AT THE SIDE OF ROAD AND IN SNIPER POSITIONS FROM TREES NEXT TO THE DEADLY ILLEGAL ROAD BLOCK ..

3RD THEY STARTED SHOOTING AT LAVOYS TRUCK WITH REAL BULLETS BEFORE HE EVEN SAW THE DEADLY ROAD BLOCK ON A BLIND CURVE.. I ASSUME YOU ARE SUCH AN IGNORANT PERSON THAT YOU WOULD STOP FOR 20 MURDEROUS CORRUPT FBI AND POLICE AGENTS WHILE THEY ARE SHOOTING YOUR TRUCK FULL OF HOLES LIKE THEY DID WITH BONNEY AND CLYDE WHO WERE KNOWN FELONS WHO HAD KILLED A NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN BANK ROBBERIES.. KEEP IN MIND THE POLICE DO PROFILE PEOPLE AND LAVOY FINICUM NEVER IN HIS LIFE EVEN HAD A SPEEDING TICKET..

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”