Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Foggy

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by Foggy »

Azastan wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:13 pm "In the eyes of God" ...
I suspect maybe god blinked or sumpin'. :lol:

Poof! Just like that! :think:

Edit: oh, wait, she said she's going to GA to get him and the dogs. Never mind. :-
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Azastan wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:13 pm
Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:10 pm Didn't MOEron get married recently? In her long post about Fogbow, did she write a single word about her new husband? Or am I thinking of some other moeron?
"In the eyes of God", so no, she is just shacking up with whatshisname, not legally married. She doesn't do that paper stuff.
Not even shacking up since there's a couple thousand miles between JP's pee-pee and Moo's hoo-haw. (Ewww...grossed myself out.)
Image Image Image Image Image
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Moe, we don't hate you. Really, we don't.

We follow you because we find you ridiculous and you make us laugh. That's it.

I can't stand most reality TV. So you're one of my (many) substitutes for reality TV.
Am I being detained?
DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill »

NotaPerson wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:38 pm Moe, we don't hate you. Really, we don't.

I can't stand most reality TV. So you're one of my (many) substitutes for reality TV.
Oh I hate her and her whole little band of traitors and oath breakers.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

DZ Bill wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:40 pm
NotaPerson wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:38 pm Moe, we don't hate you. Really, we don't.

Oh I hate her and her whole little band of traitors and oath breakers.
Dear Moe,

I'm reading about you for the sheer joyful schadenfreude.

You've really come down in the world. You had it coming, and I'm lovin' it.

Traitor trailer trash.
I've heard this bull before.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I GUESS this is the reason JP is still in Georgia. Don't know for sure.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

4 Feb 2019.. something to look out for if I can remember (or be bothered)..
poplove

Post by poplove »

I watched SSgt Moe when she ran The Oath Facebook page. I lost track of how often played up her disorders to gain a medical discharge. Once she got the discharge and regular monthly checks FROM THE GOVERNMENT SHE HATES, her symptoms disappeared.

So Moe, if you are still paying attention, I want you to know that I am also an E6 female Vietnam era veteran and a military wife. Speaking for my retired fighter pilot husband and me, you are embarrassment to those of us who served with honor and dignity.
Image x3
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:18 am I watched SSgt Moe when she ran The Oath Facebook page. I lost track of how often played up her disorders to gain a medical discharge. Once she got the discharge and regular monthly checks FROM THE GOVERNMENT SHE HATES, her symptoms disappeared.

So Moe, if you are still paying attention, I want you to know that I am also an E6 female Vietnam era veteran and a military wife. Speaking for my retired fighter pilot husband and me, you are embarrassment to those of us who served with honor and dignity.
Poppy - you said the best thingz. :thumbs:
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

poplove wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:18 am I watched SSgt Moe when she ran The Oath Facebook page. I lost track of how often played up her disorders to gain a medical discharge. Once she got the discharge and regular monthly checks FROM THE GOVERNMENT SHE HATES, her symptoms disappeared.
Moe, and maybe some readers of this, has it crossed your mind that the "medical discharge" suited both parties?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:39 am

Poppy - you said the best thingz. :thumbs:
So true. And, I would bet any amount of money she was all over Mitt Romney's remarks about all the "takers".

By the way, Moe. No, we aren't spending any time trying to figure out where you are currently calling "home". Just because one or two people bothered to speculate while they were typing doesn't mean they are doing research. Many of us actually know what research is all about. Of course, it takes a hell of a lot of hard work, but you don't know much about that, do you?
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:03 am
Moe, and maybe some readers of this, has it crossed your mind that the "medical discharge" suited both parties?
On base thefts dropped 50%* when she was discharged...

*yeah I made that up - but their was explosives stolen before she was discharged.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RVInit wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:07 am By the way, Moe. No, we aren't spending any time trying to figure out where you are currently calling "home". Just because one or two people bothered to speculate while they were typing doesn't mean they are doing research. Many of us actually know what research is all about. Of course, it takes a hell of a lot of hard work, but you don't know much about that, do you?
Research is typing a word into Google, then skimming the conspiracy theories that suit your mindset and narrative. Easy peasy. What are you talking about?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:50 am I GUESS this is the reason JP is still in Georgia. Don't know for sure.
Capture.JPG
What happened? Did a "constitutional" sheriff rough up big, bad Jason?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:57 am
RVInit wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:07 am By the way, Moe. No, we aren't spending any time trying to figure out where you are currently calling "home". Just because one or two people bothered to speculate while they were typing doesn't mean they are doing research. Many of us actually know what research is all about. Of course, it takes a hell of a lot of hard work, but you don't know much about that, do you?
Research is typing a word into Google, then skimming the conspiracy theories that suit your mindset and narrative. Easy peasy. What are you talking about?
Hidden Content
:rotflmao:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Whip

Post by Whip »

ha. moo left her gummy dildo in Georgia
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Maureen Peltier shared a post.
November 12 at 11:40 AM ·
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1104125236416450&id=100004569528547
Tom Nancy Brown
November 12 ·

State of Jefferson supporters,

Attached is the Non-Representation map of Oregon. It shows that 3/4 of the representation power is in the NW corner of the state. It is unlikely to change! We have tried to change it with 2017 House Bill HJR6. That bill was presented by my local State Representative, Carl Wilson. The purpose of the bill was simple; change the Oregon Senate to have one state senator for every county (Malheur shares it's senator with 6 other counties), instead of the senate being apportioned by population, which mimics the Oregon House of Representatives. Both are apportioned by population. What we want is representation modeled after the U.S.A., which is a Constitutional Republic. That model is: House of Representative, apportioned by population, which satisfies the urban voters, and a Senate, which has two Senators for every state, no matter the population or the size of the state, which satisfies the rural voters.

Well, that bill was immediately shot down in committee by the people in power. That was when I learned that those who have political power try to keep that power and fairness is not applicable.

When we achieve the State of Jefferson, we will initiate fairness and balance in the representation model by the senate having one senator from every county. Think about how that would change Salem politics if we had that model now. There are 22 counties in Eastern and SW Oregon. All of the reps are conservative!! There are 36 counties in Oregon. So, the senate would be a conservative body and the House would not change (still apportioned by population). It would still be liberal. What we would end up with is a balance of power. We don't have that now!

I haven't heard from but a couple of people in Deschutes since we were there in July. So, I'm asking the question; when is a good time for you to separate from the NW corner of the state?

Bob Chard, Oregon Coordinator for the State of Jefferson

H/T Steve Foster

► Show Spoiler
Maureen Peltier I just moved to Baker City, Or Baker City County. I would love to live in a free State of Jefferson. I arrived Nov 7th. Was unable to vote in this mid term election. Next time.
1d
ETA: Nevermind my spoiler if they are just talking about the Oregon STATE offices / Senators
► Show Spoiler
ETA another late thought. Aren't Washington State and Oregon both VOTE-BY-MAIL? There are no polls. She couldn't mail in a Washington State ballot before her move?

OK, maybe she DID vote in Washington and is just commenting that she couldn't vote in Oregon yet. She confuses me.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

SSG MoeRon recently commented to some Bundy cult idiot that she just moved to Baker City, OR.

But no one really cares, MoeRon. We all just want to be sure you’re nowhere near us.

I have to say, it’s been quite entertaining watching you half-wits throw your lives away for OBVIOUS crooks like the Bundys, who have remained quite affluent thanks to all your on-line panhandling. In case you haven’t noticed, you continue to slide down the socio-economic ladder while the Bundys laugh their way to the bank.

Congrats MoeRon, after years of pooting, you’re now reduced to sharing an RV with a felon. I guess that’s #Winning in ‘patriot’ circles.

:thumbs:
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Dolly wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:28 pm Maureen Peltier shared a post.
November 12 at 11:40 AM ·
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1104125236416450&id=100004569528547
Tom Nancy Brown
November 12 ·

State of Jefferson supporters,

Attached is the Non-Representation map of Oregon.

big :snippity: There are 22 counties in Eastern and SW Oregon. All of the reps are conservative!! There are 36 counties in Oregon. So, the senate would be a conservative body and the House would not change (still apportioned by population). It would still be liberal. What we would end up with is a balance of power. We don't have that now!

I haven't heard from but a couple of people in Deschutes since we were there in July. So, I'm asking the question; when is a good time for you to separate from the NW corner of the state?

Bob Chard, Oregon Coordinator for the State of Jefferson

H/T Steve Foster

Everyone complained about this when I was a kid. But, that NW corner of Oregon? TONS more population than the rest of the state. Why should the eastern part of the state get their way just because it takes up more of the map?
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Baker City's kind of pretty. If you want to really call yourself an Eastern Oregonian, go move to one of the ugly places, like Umatilla.

(I'm weirdly happy to see that cowboy still standing. I remember him! When I was a kid he was outside the grocery store that gave green stamps.)
umatilla.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr Pfister

Post by Mr Pfister »

maydijo wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:40 pm Baker City's kind of pretty. If you want to really call yourself an Eastern Oregonian, go move to one of the ugly places, like Umatilla.

(I'm weirdly happy to see that cowboy still standing. I remember him! When I was a kid he was outside the grocery store that gave green stamps.)

umatilla.jpg
Baker City is beautiful
She is more deserving of a life in Antelope ..
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Mr Pfister wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 pm
maydijo wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:40 pm Baker City's kind of pretty. If you want to really call yourself an Eastern Oregonian, go move to one of the ugly places, like Umatilla.

umatilla.jpg
Baker City is beautiful
She is more deserving of a life in Antelope ..
I've always been kind of fond of Shaniko myself.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Jerry Mander wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:25 pm In case you haven’t noticed, you continue to slide down the socio-economic ladder while the Bundys laugh their way to the bank.
But you missed her emphasis on how truly happy she is now.
Hidden Content
Whip

Post by Whip »

Hidden Content
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Whip wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”