Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Addie

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Post by Addie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:17 am

A long, thorough profile of this asshole in all his awfulness.
The Atlantic: The Making of an American Nazi

How did Andrew Anglin go from being an antiracist vegan to the alt-right’s most vicious troll and propagandist—and how might he be stopped?

¡Qué vergüenza!

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Addie wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:17 am
A long, thorough profile of this asshole in all his awfulness.
The Atlantic: The Making of an American Nazi

How did Andrew Anglin go from being an antiracist vegan to the alt-right’s most vicious troll and propagandist—and how might he be stopped?
The Banality of Caucasian Entitlement.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:09 am

Associated Press
Report finds law enforcement failed at Charlottesville rally

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va.

Law enforcement's response to a violent white nationalist rally in Virginia last summer failed on multiple fronts, leading to "deep distrust of government" in the Charlottesville community, an independent review released Friday found.

Former U.S. Attorney Tim Heaphy's monthslong investigation of the Charlottesville rally found that the city failed by not adequately communicating or coordinating in advance and by removing an officer from an area where a car plowed into counterprotesters and killed a woman.

Heaphy's team interviewed 150 people and pored over half a million documents for the report, which found a lack of preparation and coordination between state and city police and a passive response by officers to the chaos.

"This represents a failure of one of government's core functions_the protection of fundamental rights," the report said. "Law enforcement also failed to maintain order and protect citizens from harm, injury, and death. Charlottesville preserved neither of those principles on Aug. 12, which has led to deep distrust of government within this community."

¡Qué vergüenza!

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Addie wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:09 am
Associated Press
Report finds law enforcement failed at Charlottesville rally

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va.

Law enforcement's response to a violent white nationalist rally in Virginia last summer failed on multiple fronts, leading to "deep distrust of government" in the Charlottesville community, an independent review released Friday found.

Former U.S. Attorney Tim Heaphy's monthslong investigation of the Charlottesville rally found that the city failed by not adequately communicating or coordinating in advance and by removing an officer from an area where a car plowed into counterprotesters and killed a woman.

Heaphy's team interviewed 150 people and pored over half a million documents for the report, which found a lack of preparation and coordination between state and city police and a passive response by officers to the chaos.

"This represents a failure of one of government's core functions_the protection of fundamental rights," the report said. "Law enforcement also failed to maintain order and protect citizens from harm, injury, and death. Charlottesville preserved neither of those principles on Aug. 12, which has led to deep distrust of government within this community."
This is no surprise. Charlottesville PD wouldn't answer a request to protect synagogues. No surprise, as I'd wager there are quite a few Nationalists in the CPD

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Addie

Post by Addie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:46 am

The Guardian: Are media giving neo-Nazis the oxygen of publicity or exposing ugly truth?

¡Qué vergüenza!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:41 pm

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:16 pm

Oklahoma minister busted for running massage parlor
prostitution ring with ‘Aryan pride’ woman

brazingtonroach.jpg

I see the "white." I do not see the "supremacy."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/oklaho ... ide-woman/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 pm

I see nothing to be proud about.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:47 am

White Nationalists Want to March Again. Charlottesville Says No.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/c ... .html?_r=0
But on Monday, Charlottesville said no, denying permits to five organizers planning events on Aug. 11 and 12, 2018, including people who wanted to organize counterprotests.

In denial letters obtained by The Daily Progress, a newspaper in Charlottesville, the city manager wrote that the events would “present a danger to public safety” and “cannot be accommodated within a reasonable allocation of city funds and/or police resources.”

Additionally, the manager, Maurice Jones, wrote in each of the five letters, “There is no person or legal entity willing to accept responsibility for the group’s adherence” to city laws.

Jason Kessler, the white nationalist who organized this year’s “Unite the Right” march, told his Twitter followers that the “Communist government of Charlottesville” had denied his application and vowed to sue “early next year.” In a video posted Monday evening, he adopted the language of the Justice Department’s civil rights investigations, claiming that city officials had a “pattern and practice” of granting permits for left-wing events but not right-wing ones.

GhostOfSolomon

Post by GhostOfSolomon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 pm

This Is The Daily Stormer’s Playbook

A leaked style guide reveals they’re Nazis about grammar (and about Jews).

One must not accept any doctrine from reverence, but first try it as gold is tried by fire.

#IngloriousBastard
#Wolverine

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am

James Alex Fields Jr., the driver accused of barreling a car into a crowd protesting the white nationalist rally, killing a woman and injuring several others, is expected to appear for a preliminary hearing on charges relating to the rally, The Daily Progress, a local Charlottesville newspaper, reported.

City officials are closing streets near Court Square in downtown Charlottesville in anticipation of crowds of people looking to attend the hearings at the Charlottesville Circuit Courthouse, the city said in a press release. Attendees will be barred from bringing any bags, backpacks, purses, electronic devices, cell phones or anything other items deemed by Charlottesville deputies as disruptive or dangerous into the courthouse, officials said.

The other three men expected to appear in court Thursday are charged with discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school, malicious wounding and felony assault on the day of the rally, according to court records.

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 am

GhostOfSolomon wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 pm
This Is The Daily Stormer’s Playbook

A leaked style guide reveals they’re Nazis about grammar (and about Jews).

saw & read that.

Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Finlay

Post by Finlay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:25 pm

I studied engineering, so forgive the stupid question - but that means they have evidence of premeditation, correct ?

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Finlay wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:25 pm
I studied engineering, so forgive the stupid question - but that means they have evidence of premeditation, correct ?
2006 Code of Virginia § 18.2-32 - First and second degree murder defined; punishment
18.2-32. First and second degree murder defined; punishment.

Murder, other than capital murder, by poison, lying in wait, imprisonment,starving, or by any willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or in thecommission of, or attempt to commit, arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimateor animate object sexual penetration, robbery, burglary or abduction, exceptas provided in 18.2-31, is murder of the first degree, punishable as aClass 2 felony.

All murder other than capital murder and murder in the first degree is murderof the second degree and is punishable by confinement in a state correctionalfacility for not less than five nor more than forty years.

(Code 1950, 18.1-21; 1960, c. 358; 1962, c. 42; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1976, c.503; 1977, cc. 478, 492; 1981, c. 397; 1993, cc. 463, 490; 1998, c. 281.)

https://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2 ... .2-32.html

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Finlay

Post by Finlay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:56 pm

So, that would seem to mean that his "defense" of driving at 40mph into a crowd of people because he was attacked was a lie. I'm so suprised. :liar:

This Daily Beast interview with Heather's mom is well worth reading. Susan Bro is a far better person than me, I can say that.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Finlay wrote:
My layman's understanding is that premeditation can take place in moments. It doesn't have to be planned a certain amount of time in advance. I'm sure the lawyers can probably explain better than I can though.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 pm

RVInit wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:08 pm
Finlay wrote:
My layman's understanding is that premeditation can take place in moments. It doesn't have to be planned a certain amount of time in advance. I'm sure the lawyers can probably explain better than I can though.
Not much better than that, actually.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

Addie

Post by Addie » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Reuters
White nationalist accused of killing a protester in Charlottesville is charged with first-degree murder

(Reuters) - A white nationalist accused of killing a 32-year old woman when he plowed his car into a crowd of counter protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August, was charged with first-degree murder on Thursday, local media reported.

James Fields Jr., 20, appeared at Charlottesville District Court for a preliminary hearing, during which a previous charge of second degree murder was changed to first degree murder, local TV station WSET and others reported from the court.

Fields would face up to life in prison if convicted of first degree murder, while second degree murder carries a penalty of five to 40 years in prison, according to the Virginia penal code.

Court officials and the local district attorney were not immediately available for comment.

Ohio-native Fields is suspected of killing Heather Heyer and injuring 19 people.

¡Qué vergüenza!

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Addie

Post by Addie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:45 am

Associated Press
Suspect In Charlottesville Car Attack Indicted

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — An Ohio man accused of driving into a crowd protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville has been indicted on 10 felony counts, including first-degree murder.

Court records show a grand jury returned an indictment Monday against 20-year-old James Alex Fields.

Prosecutors say Fields drove into peaceful counterprotesters the day of the rally that drew hundreds of white nationalists to the Virginia college town. A woman was killed, and authorities say 35 people were injured.

Fields, described by a former teacher as fascinated with Nazism, was initially charged with second-degree murder. The charge was upgraded last week.

Also indicted Monday were three men charged in connection with an attack on a man in a parking garage the day of the rally, and a man charged with firing a gun.

¡Qué vergüenza!

GhostOfSolomon

Post by GhostOfSolomon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:51 am

Neo-Nazi Leader Anglin on the Run
The king of the Nazi trolls was in the supermarket, and he seemed nervous. Surely it was him. The shaved head, the diminutive stature, the paranoid aspect ― there is no mistaking the guy when you know what you’re looking for. And on the afternoon of Dec. 10, at the Meijer grocery store in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, the bald little fellow scanning the aisles with a hunted look could’ve been none other than Andrew Anglin.

One must not accept any doctrine from reverence, but first try it as gold is tried by fire.

#IngloriousBastard
#Wolverine

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:02 pm

https://thedailybanter.com/2017/12/paul ... -semitism/
Republican Candidate Goes Full Nazi Jews Pretend to be White to Undermine the White Race - The Daily Banter.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cancer broke me

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:53 pm

GhostOfSolomon wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:51 am
Neo-Nazi Leader Anglin on the Run
The king of the Nazi trolls was in the supermarket, and he seemed nervous. Surely it was him. The shaved head, the diminutive stature, the paranoid aspect ― there is no mistaking the guy when you know what you’re looking for. And on the afternoon of Dec. 10, at the Meijer grocery store in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, the bald little fellow scanning the aisles with a hunted look could’ve been none other than Andrew Anglin.
thought they were talking about ritzwhiner for a sec.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”