Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:31 pm He only took a handgun with him to the graveyard :?:
Hard to eject from a car then run with a long gun.
Off Topic
The cemetery had vineyards!
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
Addie

Post by Addie »

Oregonian: Fed intelligence sent to Oregon and Portland indicates right-wing extremists pose biggest lethal threat ...

The Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office presented rumors of leftist violence as fact in at least two forums. Weeks later, the agency still hasn’t explained where the debunked information came from or why personnel deemed it credible enough to share publicly. But it fits within a broader political narrative being pushed from the highest office in the nation.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly claimed anti-fascists, known as antifa, are a serious threat to suburban populations. Trump stood in front of a crowd in Michigan on Sept. 10 and repeated his claim about anti-fascists planning to infiltrate the suburbs.

However, Chad Wolf, the acting secretary of the federal Department of Homeland Security, acknowledged to Congress this week that white supremacists are the “most persistent and lethal” domestic threat to the U.S. Internal records also indicate the greater threat likely came from armed vigilantes roaming the streets in search of “antifa.”

Racially motivated extremists and ad-hoc citizen militias appear to present the most pronounced threat of violence to human life, according to a Joint Intelligence Bulletin circulated to law enforcement in June by the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center.

The report appears to use “domestic violent extremists” in place of white supremacists when it describes the highest threat of lethal acts of terrorism, a change in Department of Homeland Security terminology first reported by the national security blog Lawfare after leaked drafts of an annual threat assessment report were obtained by the publication.

“Based upon current information, we assess the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist (RMVE) ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” the June bulletin says, without referring to white supremacists directly.

The terminology used in the report obtained by The Oregonian/OregonLive is also consistent with a recent whistleblower complaint filed by former head of the Department of Homeland Security’s intelligence division, Brian Murphy. He alleges he was instructed by Wolf and Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli to edit an annual threat assessment report in order to downplay the threat of white supremacy and inflate the threat of anarchists and anti-fascists to more closely mirror Trump’s rhetoric.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver
kate520

Post by kate520 »

The shooting took place Thursday morning when deputies at first tried to conduct a traffic stop on Christopher Michael Straub, 38, near a cemetery. Straub got out of his vehicle and ran through the vineyards of the cemetery, the release said.
Oh, good Lord, that’s where we were yesterday! Not the cemetery :roll: but in Templeton, Atascadero and Paso Robles.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I saw a funny comment about this yesterday.
Had the LAPD been involved they would have found a way to rekill a couple people at the graveyard with their gunfire.
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁
@lilsarg
·
18m
Statement on the Christopher Cantwell verdict from the Department of Justice.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

The morning after President Trump gave a shoutout to the Proud Boys at the first presidential debate, a member of the controversial right-wing group was arrested in Portland, Oregon, on 12 charges, including multiple felonies for assault and unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanors for pointing a firearm at another person, menacing and the unlawful use of tear gas.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcev ... tland/amp/
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

cab't locate a substantiating link, but this floated down my twitter feed:
Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 7.52.25 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Flatpointhigh wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 pm cab't locate a substantiating link, but this floated down my twitter feed:
I don't know the history of the phrase but that's how I took it. Not sure if Trump truly understands what he said as he does not think things through.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Somerset

Post by Somerset »

Northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:31 pm
Flatpointhigh wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 pm cab't locate a substantiating link, but this floated down my twitter feed:
I don't know the history of the phrase but that's how I took it. Not sure if Trump truly understands what he said as he does not think things through.
According to a stage manager friend of mine, it's also used in the theater as a cuing sequence - Stand Back > Standby > Go
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Somerset wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:09 pm
Northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:31 pm
According to a stage manager friend of mine, it's also used in the theater as a cuing sequence - Stand Back > Standby > Go
It's still a "standby action command" even as a Stage Manager never heard nor used the prhase. I'd always use the sequence "Warning [cue]> Cue GO"
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Tracking white supremacists and extremist groups:

https://first-vigil.com/
bob

Post by bob »

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image Image
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Fab, Estiveo ...

I wonder how many takes that took to get it right? His pulling the wigs off one-by-one without disturbing the others had to be a challenge!

:clap: That's a real Proud Boy !
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

A short sleeve button down collar with a tie?

I'm sorry, that screams Assistant Manager at Denny's.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:03 am A short sleeve button down collar with a tie?

That appears to be long sleeves rolled up, so, manager.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:30 am
Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:03 am A short sleeve button down collar with a tie?

:yeah:

Somewhere, when I was pretty young, I was told grownups don't wear short sleeve dress shirts. I don't know why and can't even remember who taught me thus, but its one of the inviolable rules of adulthood to me.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm

Somewhere, when I was pretty young, I was told grownups don't wear short sleeve dress shirts. I don't know why and can't even remember who taught me thus, but its one of the inviolable rules of adulthood to me.
I recall this rule, particularly in the South, which caused air conditioning temperatures to be frigid and extremely uncomfortable for women who wore light, breezy, sleeveless outfits and sandals. Sweaters were de rigueur.
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm

I started in an engineering office in the summer of 1968 where the engineer uniform was white short sleeves and tie. I wore pastel blue and green short sleeve shirts, had long hair and, later, a big moustache.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm Somewhere, when I was pretty young, I was told grownups don't wear short sleeve dress shirts. I don't know why and can't even remember who taught me thus, but its one of the inviolable rules of adulthood to me.
An excellent rule, and one that I also learned early on. Yeah, as a software engineer, I broke this rule all the time, but in any later job with client or customer contact, I always observed it. Even today, in the "business casual" era, any time I have a presentation to senior management, I'll wear long sleeves, including on a Zoom call while we're here in quarantine.

I'll throw in two other must-do's that a fashion adviser told me long ago: diagonal stripes on a shirt or knit wool ties are never, ever in fashion, no matter how much the sales person tries to tell you they are. And yet, every few years, designers try to bring both of these completely pointless fashion blunders back.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:46 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm Somewhere, when I was pretty young, I was told grownups don't wear short sleeve dress shirts. I don't know why and can't even remember who taught me thus, but its one of the inviolable rules of adulthood to me.
An excellent rule, and one that I also learned early on. Yeah, as a software engineer, I broke this rule all the time, but in any later job with client or customer contact, I always observed it. Even today, in the "business casual" era, any time I have a presentation to senior management, I'll wear long sleeves, including on a Zoom call while we're here in quarantine.

I'll throw in two other must-do's that a fashion adviser told me long ago: diagonal stripes on a shirt or knit wool ties are never, ever in fashion, no matter how much the sales person tries to tell you they are. And yet, every few years, designers try to bring both of these completely pointless fashion blunders back.

Tru Dat.

If I interviewed you and you wore short sleeves, you didn't get to work for me.
If I took you to dinner and you put salt on anything before you tasted it to see if it needed salt, you didn't get to work for me.
If you had a white collar and little gold bar that went through holes in the collar, you didn't get to work for me.
Finally, and I know this one gets me in more trouble when I say it out loud, but you you wore a suit that was brown or had pinstripes that weren't fairly muted pastels on grey, you didn't get to work for me.

Aside from learning economics from communists, one of the things I learned in London was how a good suit properly presents the man. I had 5 bespoke suits made for me on Saville Row, blue, grey, grey with very muted pastels stripes, black for funerals and a grey that was almost black. White shirts made of linen, not cotton, certainly not polyester, silk ties in solid colors or with light patterns, (and my school tie for when I wanna brag).

The funny part is, I am for the most part the most unkempt sloggy looking bag of flesh ever poured into a hockey jersey most of the time. I really do look like I slept in a bag of cats, and stray cats at that. But I do clean up quite well for a one armed transmission mechanic from Argillite Kentucky.

Addie

Post by Addie »

Cross-posting
New York Times: Delayed Homeland Security report warns white supremacy is ‘most persistent and lethal threat’ in United States

WASHINGTON — The Department of Homeland Security warned on Tuesday that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” in an annual assessment that a former intelligence chief had accused the agency of withholding in deference to President Donald Trump.

The intelligence chief-turned-whistleblower last month accused the department of blocking the report and directing analysts to play down the threat of violent white racism as well as Russian election interference to align the agency’s message with the president’s. But the final report appeared to do no such thing.

The threat assessment highlighted white supremacists as the most deadly among domestic terrorists in recent years and Russia as the primary threat to spreading disinformation.

“I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years,” Chad Wolf, the acting secretary of homeland security, wrote in the foreword to the assessment. The threat report also stated that “Russia is the likely primary covert influence actor and purveyor of disinformation and misinformation within the homeland.”
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver
Tiredretiredlawyer

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-w ... uxbndlbing
Man who attacked Virginia protesters avoids federal prison

U.S. District Judge Norman Moon on Friday sentenced Cole Evan White, 26, of Clayton, California, to 14 months in prison but gave him credit for seven months he served in jail after his arrest and five months of home confinement. That leaves two more months of house arrest followed by two years of supervised release.

White was one of four members or associates of a white supremacist group called Rise Above Movement who were charged with conspiring to riot at the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017. Moon previously sentenced White’s three co-defendants to between two and three years in prison.

A prosecutor said White deserves a more lenient sentence because he immediately cooperated with authorities, disavowed the hateful ideology that led him to participate in the Charlottesville violence and provided substantial assistance in this and a separate investigation.

“My foolish actions caused me to be confined to a small cell for 23 hours a day, resulting in the loss of many relationships,” he said. “Words cannot express the guilt and embarrassment I have for being part of something so destructive.”
Sekrit Stuffs!
Members of the California-based Rise Above Movement, or “RAM” for short, frequently posted photographs and videos of themselves engaging in mixed martial arts street-fighting techniques.

The Kid won a national title in Kick Boxing - he got the belt and everything. After having seen my uber athletic son train since the age of 13 until he won the title in his 20's, reading that these guys actually photographed and videoed themselves themselves and POSTED THEM, made me laugh loudly out loud. One could call it a blast of laughter.
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

talia ‘stop filming faces’ jane
@itsa_talia
Randy Ireland, president of the Hell’s Gate Bridge chapter of the Proud Boys, was arrested today during a “Nationwide Freedom March” that...didn’t happen.

A white shirt was overheard saying it’s a weapons charge: Randy was arrested in possession of an expandable baton & a knife.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Where is Hells Gate?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”