Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

mmmirele

Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Post by mmmirele » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:04 pm

"I hate Illinois Nazis."

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

(Edited because my favorite Blues Brothers video got removed.)

Given that Donald Trump is causing an upsurge of interest for Neo-Nazi and White Supremacist groups, I thought I would open up a topic as we probably need to give this special, special breed of whackaloon particular attention.

Anyway, I'm going to start out with a link to an Southern Poverty Law Center Hatewatch article about the National Alliance, which is described as a "Neo-Nazi" group. Apparently it's been going through some rough times. Here's a few quotes to whet your interest:
After months of allegedly threatening and physically assaulting employees and manipulating local law enforcement, National Alliance (NA) Chairman Will Williams, 68, left his office in handcuffs Wednesday afternoon.

A convoy of heavily-armed state and county law enforcement officers converged on the Mill Point, W.V., compound of what was once America's preeminent neo-Nazi group at around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday afternoon and arrested Williams for the charge of battery after he allegedly attempted to beat and strangle Garland DeCourcy, a slight but scrappy middle-aged woman who has been employed as a clerk at NA headquarters since April.

At this point, Williams can no longer walk on to the NA property in rural West Virginia. Under the terms of his release Thursday afternoon he is effectively banned from the site. His alleged victim and a witness to his alleged crime still reside on or near the group’s headquarters and both have a judge’s Order of Protection requiring Williams to stay at least 1,000 feet away from them.

And to make matters even worse, they are the only two people left on the NA compound.
The article goes on to describe how Williams has hastened the decline of the National Alliance, but there are other groups out there to keep an eye on.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... s-compound

BillTheCat

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:30 pm

For a second I thought maybe someone had renamed the "Republicans Behaving Badly" thread.

BOOM! 8-)

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Are these guys the Liberty National Alliance or the Alliance of National Liberty?

SPLITTERS!!!

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:46 pm

The article mentions that Williams gets a psychiatric disability check.

Yet another RWNJ being supported by the government.

Am I being detained?

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:07 pm

I used to listen to the American Nazi Party's conference calls. ANP is run by a guy who lives in or near Westland, Michigan.

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:10 pm

The Nazi's just haven't been the same since old George Lincoln Rockwell got waxed ... ;)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi party!

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:20 pm

SueDB wrote:The Nazi's just haven't been the same since old George Lincoln Rockwell got waxed ... ;)
True. When I listened, they didn't seem to have many listeners.

The guy in Westland who runs it was Rockwell's assistant or something.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Williams would have to be pretty old if he was an assistant to Rockwell. George Lincoln Rockwell was killed in 1967. If Williams has stuck by the American Nazi Party all that time, I can speculate on what his life has been like.

However, I want you to know that I enjoy reading the stuff put out by the American Nazis.
When I read the Washington Post, and especially when I read the newsletters in the synagogue library, I am told that Jews are helpless and persecuted in foreign countries and that Israel is in danger of being overrun by Arabs.

But when I read Nazi tabloid I am told that Jews are powerful and monolithic and control everything everywhere.
It makes me feel so much better!

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:52 am

gatsby wrote:I used to listen to the American Nazi Party's conference calls. ANP is run by a guy who lives in or near Westland, Michigan.

http://www.americannaziparty.com/
Decided to wade in last night, picking whatever random episode came up on their website's TalkShoe app. Notable about this episode are the many, many, many times they describe themselves as "normal," say they're just like "normal" people and that people should join these Nazi wannabes because they are all just so very "normal."

ProTip: Just because you're not wearing a bedsheet and a dunce cap does NOT mean you're NOT the same ol' Klan in less-funny undies.

Image STREAMING: Episode 48 Image

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:04 am

Fortinbras wrote:When I read the Washington Post, and especially when I read the newsletters in the synagogue library, I am told that Jews are helpless and persecuted in foreign countries and thatIsrael is in danger of being overrun by Arabs.
Haven't seen a recent Post article on that. Could you share the link?

"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:59 am

Gnarly Goat wrote:
Fortinbras wrote:When I read the Washington Post, and especially when I read the newsletters in the synagogue library, I am told that Jews are helpless and persecuted in foreign countries and thatIsrael is in danger of being overrun by Arabs.
Haven't seen a recent Post article on that. Could you share the link?
Heck, Israel is ALWAYS in danger of being overrun by the locals. It's hard to funnel the Egyptian Army through the Sinai even when you have a "friendly" strip of land (Gaza) to help you up the coast to invade the interior.

As far as helpless, Israel continues to exist, but now the locals are too busy killing each other to worry about the Israelis.

IMHO, the focus of the press is gone from the Palestinians, and they have to order up some of their folks to kill themselves for press attention again. The problem is that one or two mebbe 20 deaths in Israel don't match the thousands dead and dying on the battlefield to Jerusalem's north/northeast.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue May 17, 2016 8:30 am

Police Find 'Neo-Nazi' Carrying AK-47, Loads Of Ammo In New Jersey Woods

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/ ... ign=buffer

A New Jersey man arrested Sunday after police found him in a wooded area with an AK-47, a handgun and dozens of rounds of ammunition indicated he held "neo-Nazi type beliefs," a law enforcement official told TPM.

Officers noticed a car pulled off the road in the Greenwood Forest Wildlife Management Area of the Jersey Pinelands and conducted a search of the area, NJ.com reported. They found Bruce “Brus” Post III, 42, 100 yards away from the car, decked out in combat gear and heavily armed.

The weapons found at the scene included an AK-47, a Walther P38 9mm handgun, eight 30-round high-capacity magazines and one 100-round drum magazine, according to NJ.com. Post also had shovels and tarps in his possession at the time of his arrest, the newspaper reported.

Post was hit with a handful of charges including the illegal possession of ammunition, unlawful possession of an assault weapon and of a handgun, and possessing weapons as a felon. He was being held at the Ocean County Correctional Facility on $400,000 bail.
This is his mug shot. Really.

He has served prison sentences for assault with a deadly weapon and for helping to cover-up a stabbing murder.

What with the shovels and tarps I am guessing he was getting ready to bury his arsenal so he could get at it quickly but it wouldn't be in his residence.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 17, 2016 8:56 am

I think I remember seeing a picture of him that was even scarier, can't remember where now.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 am

The article concludes thusly:
Post’s 19-year-old wife, Nichole Bower Post, was found dead in 2003 at the home they shared with his parents, according to The Trentonian. When police arrived at the scene, Post said he wouldn’t interact with any Jewish investigators.

"He was real distraught, and he started ranting on with the Nazi stuff," a detective told the newspaper at the time. "He was talking to his ‘fuhrer.’ Stuff like ‘Mien Fuhrer, you did not prepare me for this.’"

Authorities attributed Nichole Bower Post’s death to clogged arteries, according to The Trentonian. The year before she died, she testified in court that she voluntarily let Post beat her with a rubber hose so badly that he faced assault charges.
Oh, and he managed to marry her with her (presumably) knowing his past history:
He was sentenced in 1997 to five years in prison for a 1993 case involving aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to NJ.com. He also served two and a half years for his role in helping cover up the brutal 1995 stabbing murder of Andrew Whited, Jr. Post's younger brother, Joseph, is currently serving a life sentence for that murder, and at the time Post made headlines for calling the judge in the case a “slut” in open court, The Trentonian reported.
Amazing.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Tue May 17, 2016 9:22 am

Such nice, well-adjusted folks.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 am

:yeah:, too, also!!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 am

"Brus"? He calls himself "Brus"?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I don't know why that strikes me as so funny ;)

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Tue May 17, 2016 10:35 am

Volkonski wrote:Police Find 'Neo-Nazi' Carrying AK-47, Loads Of Ammo In New Jersey Woods
My blurry eyes read this as "Neo-Classical Nazi" and a vision of the Capitol Building decorated with a swastika brought me up so quick I fell over. What next?

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue May 17, 2016 10:57 am

Azastan wrote:The article concludes thusly:
Post’s 19-year-old wife, Nichole Bower Post, was found dead in 2003 at the home they shared with his parents, according to The Trentonian. When police arrived at the scene, Post said he wouldn’t interact with any Jewish investigators.

"He was real distraught, and he started ranting on with the Nazi stuff," a detective told the newspaper at the time. "He was talking to his ‘fuhrer.’ Stuff like ‘Mien Fuhrer, you did not prepare me for this.’"

Authorities attributed Nichole Bower Post’s death to clogged arteries, according to The Trentonian. The year before she died, she testified in court that she voluntarily let Post beat her with a rubber hose so badly that he faced assault charges.
Oh, and he managed to marry her with her (presumably) knowing his past history:
He was sentenced in 1997 to five years in prison for a 1993 case involving aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to NJ.com. He also served two and a half years for his role in helping cover up the brutal 1995 stabbing murder of Andrew Whited, Jr. Post's younger brother, Joseph, is currently serving a life sentence for that murder, and at the time Post made headlines for calling the judge in the case a “slut” in open court, The Trentonian reported.
Amazing.

They murdered the guy cuz they thought blabbed about their drug dealing. He didn't blab.

He hadn’t. But “Pit Bull” Joe Post thought he had to be rubbed out for talking. As they watched Quentin Tarantino’s wildly violent “Pulp Fiction,” Post reached past the guy sitting next to him and jabbed Whited twice in the chest with a dagger.

Whited fought back, getting stabbed twice in the head and, eventually, at least 25 more times in the stomach, back, arms and legs, according to legal papers from the case. [Joe] Post then sliced his throat while Whited was down.

Andrew Whited’s murder by drug-crazed gangster wannabes put [Joe] Post behind bars for life, gave lesser prison terms to others in the gang and became an episode on a television program called Evil Kin that premiered in October on the Discovery/Investigation network.

Featured in it is Post’s big brother Brus, who was charged with cleaning up the murder scene, and is best known in Hamilton for dressing up in Nazi regalia and sporting a Hitler mustache.

Hamilton police once accused Brus Post of assaulting a woman they wouldn’t identify by name. In response to a report in The Trentonian about it, he complained that that was “no lady” he’d beaten up, “that was my wife.”
more:
http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20 ... /131209891

Here's an article about Bruce's wife's death:
Hamilton detectives are investigating the death of the teen wife of a convicted murder accomplice who last year was found not guilty of assaulting her after she testified to voluntarily taking a beating with a hose.

Nichole Bower Post, 19, died at Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center soon after noon a week ago today, when township police and medics found her unconscious on the kitchen floor of the home she shared with her in-laws and husband, Brus Post, the neo-Nazi who once called a judge a slut in open court.

The initial autopsy was inconclusive, and authorities won’t write a cause on the death certificate until they see the results of further forensic tests for drugs and toxins.

A tearful Post, 29, told The Trentonian his wife had been suffering with a painful ear infection and kept taking double doses of Tylenol. He said doctors told him the wife had heart problems, including clogged arteries.
http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20 ... /302159999

They lived with his parents!

This is a memorial site for the guy who was murdered. It just gives details about the murder.
https://ripandrewwhited.wordpress.com/

Later, after he got out of prison, he helped some teens rob an Aeropostle store. Feb, 2011:
Bruce Post III, 37, is accused of serving as the getaway driver while Nakiah Goggans, 18, and a 17-year-old girl took more than $200 in merchandise from the store, the report said. When the teens were confronted by store employees, the 17-year-old girl used pepper spray on the worker, the report said. Her name was not released because she is a juvenile.
http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2011 ... re_ch.html

I hope he gets a long sentence for his current charges. But, since he was actually out walking around after his previous crimes, I somehow doubt it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue May 17, 2016 11:02 am

mimi wrote:

I hope he gets a long sentence for his current charges. But, since he was actually out walking around after his previous crimes, I somehow doubt it.
Whoo boy, that's one outstanding citizen, there.

Wonder what his parents must be like... :eek2: .

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue May 17, 2016 11:36 am

Azastan wrote:
mimi wrote:

Whoo boy, that's one outstanding citizen, there.

Wonder what his parents must be like... :eek2: .
Why, good & loving upstanding Citizens, of course.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Tue May 17, 2016 11:57 am

kate520 wrote:"Brus"? He calls himself "Brus"?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I don't know why that strikes me as so funny ;)
He may think it is the German spelling of his real first name, Bruce. The police records show his name as Bruce Post. It's a part of the persona to which the small, divided mustache also contributes.

A Google search for Brus turns up dozens of different instances of this word, from a Serbian surname to the name of a bar in Berlin. There is a Brus Group at Columbia University, with the obvious derivation that it is the surname of its leader. the chemist Louis Brus.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

aiiPancho

Post by aiiPancho » Wed May 18, 2016 6:48 am

I finished high school in South Jersey Klan country; had to make sure this Brus fool isn't family.

Growing up I was surrounded by adults who routinely donned blackface to perform music at parades and such. My classmates had fathers and grandfathers who paraded down main street in full Klan regalia. So this creep got caught in the woods with an AK-47? No big deal. He lives in a world where Ryan Bundy would come across as a flaming liberal.

Mr. Peabody
Occupation: Situationist/ Neu dadaist/ Gutter Taoist/ BPP 10 point programmer/ Triple Gemini

Post by Mr. Peabody » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:42 pm

I guess this is the proper thread to post this update of today's violent clashes.
(OR should i create a new event specific thread?)
The TWP (Traditional Workers party) led by that ass Matthew heimbech held a rally and the counter-protestors essentially
bum-rushed pockets of the Neo nazis in the park and all hell broke loose

At least five people stabbed at neo-Nazi event outside Capitol in Sacramento
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

best twitter hashtag to follow #NoNazisInSac

https://twitter.com/hashtag/NoNazisInSac?src=hash

most informative yet visceral/violent footage available so far
WARNING violence

"What thou lovest well remains,the rest is dross" -Ezra Pound / Pisan Canto LXXXI

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”