Kent Hovind

Notorial Dissent

Kent Hovind

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:58 am

That one and several others I have heard of over the years, now mostly gone except in sovcit mythos.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Rudy calls for the death of Hovind"s prosecutor and other insanity, delusional stuff.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Roboe

Kent Hovind

Post by Roboe » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Rudy calls for the death of Hovind"s prosecutor and other insanity, delusional stuff.

Looks like he failed to learn his lesson the last time he came up with such an idea, and the Secret Service had to go have a chat with him.

jonbeck

Kent Hovind

Post by jonbeck » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Love the part where Hovind says he can put some of his cellies on the line to vouch for him. Sure Kent, I am sure they are some great human beings.

Notorial Dissent

Kent Hovind

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:51 am

Rudy calls for the death of Hovind"s prosecutor and other insanity, delusional stuff.See what a lovely and practicing Christian Rudy is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

realist

Kent Hovind

Post by realist » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:23 am

See what a lovely and practicing Christian Rudy is.

Indeed, just as is "Pastor" Wylie Drake who, on his daily radio show, with his listeners prayed an imprecatory prayer for the death of President Obama.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Yeah, Rudy has done the same in this case but he has also sloppily or deliberately called for the death without the imprecatory wrappings.

mmmirele

Kent Hovind

Post by mmmirele » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 pm

I wonder if Rudy plans to show up to the trial? It wouldn't surprise me. Can the judge keep him out of the courtroom?

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:42 am

Santilli calls the judge leaves message, Let Kent Go.

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:08 am

Oh and recuse yourself. And stuff shit. Crazy.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Kent Hovind

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:55 pm

grifter gotta grift

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 am

Kent's son, Eric has taken his father's mantle in the meantime, apparently at least superficially tax-legal, and now involved in the creationism land, speaking engagement and debating to shut down non-Christians/Atheists with a formulaic word-game cow-herding intellectual bullying strategy called "presuppositional apologetics" apparently ham-fistedly developed by a joyless creep named Sye Ten Bruggencate. There have been a number of folks who have taken this thing up, including Hovind and if you watch a few, you will see that whole thing repetitively with pretty much exactly the same examples, arguments, etc. When I say cow-herding, I've in mind the process of bullying, shooing, spooking and shoving cows towards the chute that leads to the slaughterhouse. If you're involved with these RW religious fundies and haven't been through this game a few times, you may well find yourself railroaded. Not that the argument is actually a winner but that it gives the practitioner at the least a "justified" reason to say you've "admitted you don't have knowledge" and I don't have to waste any more time on you...

Family Liberty Patriot

Kent Hovind

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 am

I prefer the original name for "presuppositional apologetics": sophistry.

Matt Dillahunty utterly demolished Sye ten Bruggencate in a debate last summer; I'm on my phone and have no link, but it's easily found on the YouTubes.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:13 am

Yeah.

Family Liberty Patriot

Kent Hovind

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks, 'dog.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Eric Hovind's story of his dad's case back in February of 2014 as discussed with part of the ppsimmons trinity, Brandon Gallups -- hadn't seen this one before. Can you count the lies (hard and soft)?

Plutodog

Kent Hovind

Post by Plutodog » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:44 am

When these people claim Romans 1:20 says -- that everybody knows pretty much innately and through scripture that their God exists, they are not giving the meaning of their Bible correctly under any translation. But this one clarifies better than the KJV:

Ever since the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities—God's eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they are understood through the things God has made. So humans are without excuse.

So it's the textual contention that you can't see all that is without seeing the Almighty personified in it. A wonderful poetic claim that is highly debatable and goes back to requiring the faith of a child to get to certainty of any level that there is a being that created all this for us and yada, yada, yada. More versions here:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/romans/1-20-compare.html

RTH10260

Kent Hovind

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:32 am

When these people claim Romans 1:20 says -- that everybody knows pretty much innately and through scripture that their God exists, they are not giving the meaning of their Bible correctly under any translation. But this one clarifies better than the KJV:

Ever since the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities—God's eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they are understood through the things God has made. So humans are without excuse.

So it's the textual contention that you can't see all that is without seeing the Almighty personified in it. A wonderful poetic claim that is highly debatable and goes back to requiring the faith of a child to get to certainty of any level that there is a being that created all this for us and yada, yada, yada. More versions here:

Yes, I always see the FSMs powers and presence when it marks the environment with Tomato sauce when I donate a portion of pasta spaghetti ...

Flatpointhigh

Kent Hovind

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:39 am

Yes, I always see the FSMs powers and presence when it marks the environment with Tomato sauce when I donate a portion of pasta spaghetti ...

Germany: Everyone shut up!

England and France: Germany?!

Germany:We've called this conference to solve the world's problems, not to fight about the problems of our past. And since I'm the only country who seems to know how to run a meeting, we'll follow my rules from here on out. Eight minutes each for speeches, no chit chat about side deals, and absolutely no going over the time limit. Now if you want to go, make sure you're prepared and raise your hand, but do so in a way that does not mock any salute of my country's past. [Italy's hand goes up] Germany recognizes his friend Italy!

Italy: Pasta!

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

rpenner

Kent Hovind

Post by rpenner » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Is that Hetalia?(heta -- Japanese word meaning unskilled)

Flatpointhigh

Kent Hovind

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Is that Hetalia?

(heta -- Japanese word meaning unskilled)

One of my favorite satires.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

mmmirele

Kent Hovind

Post by mmmirele » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:30 am

The prosecution presented a motion in limine with the defense's objections, such as they are. The prosecution wants no discussion of: jury nullification, previous US attorneys, the IRS and any changes in governmental policy. Kent's attorney wants to discuss jury nullification more at the pretrial conference and wants to be able to introduce the fact that Kent filed something against Michelle Heldmyer (who prosecuted him in 2006). Hansen's attorney objects to no discussion of jury nullification, says previous US attorneys is so broad he doesn't know what is being excluded and the IRS and governmental policy are again, so broad, he doesn't know what is being excluded.

I think Hansen is going with the idea that he generally doesn't even acknowledge this trial is happening, while Hovind is being a tiny bit more cooperative. We'll see.

Edit: Attachmentpalooza deleted.

mmmirele

Kent Hovind

Post by mmmirele » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:13 am

Rudy posted a video quoting 2 Kings 9:31-32 today. This is the end of the story of Jezebel and verse 33 is where Jezebel is tossed out a window and trampled underfoot. Rudy's been calling Judge Rodgers, U.S. Attorney Pamela C. Marsh and Assistant U.S. Attorney Tiffany Eggers "Jezebels" recently.

I posted underneath the video that I was going to turn Rudy in for threatening the judge. And I most certainly did. Let's just say that the appropriate authorities are well aware of who Rudy Davis is.

Rudy didn't wait long before he posted the following:

One of Rudy's fanbois proceeded to go out and find some dead-agenting material from the cult of Scientology. *rolls eyes* Look, if you have to rely on Scientology for your crap, you have LOST.

Flatpointhigh

Kent Hovind

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:45 am

While true, mm, Scientology has a ruthless scorched earth policy when it comes to its critics and detractors, and near total control over its adherents. They ARE "Big Brother" and I consider their "clearing" sessions as Room 101.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

mmmirele

Kent Hovind

Post by mmmirele » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 pm

While true, mm, Scientology has a ruthless scorched earth policy when it comes to its critics and detractors, and near total control over its adherents. They ARE "Big Brother" and I consider their "clearing" sessions as Room 101.

Actually, Scientology has shrunk considerably over the last 20 years. And, yes, while it can be ruthless when it comes to its critics and detractors, today there are SO MANY that they only go after the most important. I was important two decades ago, not so much now. Today, they go after Mike Rinder and Mark Rathbun and other high-profile exes. Ironically, it was Rinder who commanded the people who went after me and others two decades ago. He now has direct experience with the kind of harassment he used to dole out in the 1990s. I think karma just reached around and bit him in the butt and I don't think he'd deny it.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”