Kent Hovind

Atticus Finch

Re: Kent Hovind

Post by Atticus Finch »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:10 pm Just more proof, as if it was even remotely needed, that the man has no compassion or empathy. He's just scum.
Then why isn't he working in the White House?
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Give it time.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
bob

Post by bob »

The pro per(-ish*) complaint filed in N.D.Fla.

* Paul Hansen is suing as trustee of the Creation Science Evangalism trust.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm

On 04JUN20 the court informed them that they have 90 days to serve their complain to the parties in question.

I already see a dismissal for attempting to re-litigate a criminal conviction in a civil suit, along with a host of other reasons.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:53 pm

On 04JUN20 the court informed them that they have 90 days to serve their complain to the parties in question.

I already see a dismissal for attempting to re-litigate a criminal conviction in a civil suit, along with a host of other reasons.
Question for the legal minds... Hansen is listed as a trustee, but can he be a plaintiff as a trustee for an organization? As a "trustee" he is representing an organization but he is not an attorney so can he represent an organization? Has he just used the term trustee as a SovCit magic because he sees trustees who are involved in other legal cases?
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

:snippity: The pro per(-ish*) complaint filed in N.D.Fla.
I love her intro to the document: :rotflmao:
JJ MacNab @jjmacnab
·
1h
The document, for those who feel the need to poke their own eyes with a sharp stick for the next hour.
bob

Post by bob »

Northland10 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:01 pmHansen is listed as a trustee, but can he be a plaintiff as a trustee for an organization? As a "trustee" he is representing an organization but he is not an attorney so can he represent an organization? Has he just used the term trustee as a SovCit magic because he sees trustees who are involved in other legal cases?
A trust isn't an organization; it is a relationship. Having said that, a trustee can't appear in pro per unless the trustee also is the sole beneficiary of the trust.

And, of course, that presumes a valid trust, and not a sov-cit magick words "trust."

Hopefully the district court will not get mired in this issue and simply dismiss for other, more straightforward reasons.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:07 pm
JJ MacNab @jjmacnab
·
1h
The document, for those who feel the need to poke their own eyes with a sharp stick for the next hour.
Wow. Just. Wow. :cantlook:
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:40 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:07 pm
JJ MacNab @jjmacnab
·
1h
Wow. Just. Wow. :cantlook:
The common thread is hilarious
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

(a) A convicted criminal defendant cannot bring any civil suit which is premised on not being guilty unless the conviction has been reversed on appeal or otherwise set aside. Heck v. Humphrey, 512 U.S. 477 (1994).

(b) Section 1983 suits can be brought only against state officers, not federal ones.

(c) A trust cannot sue unless represented by a lawyer.

Other than that, the Complaint looks perfect (but I only got to page 2).
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:32 pm Other than that, the Complaint looks perfect (but I only got to page 2).
Well, I doubt the remaining pages would have aided you in understanding the issue further. You did miss where he defined what the term "individual" as "a man [sorry ladies], possessing inalienable rights as enumerated in the 'Declaration of Independence' 1776." Oddly, his definition of Civil Rights is the same as the definition for an individual.

He also SovSplains how the postal/zip codes are for mailing purposes only and not for land owned by the USA, not in a federal zone... :blahblah:

I am a little confused as to who is suing. He lists KENT E. HOVIND. an individual, but that is not an individual but his strawman. Maybe his strawman is suing because it was his strawman who was convicted. :confused:
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Northland10 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:02 pm
Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:32 pm Other than that, the Complaint looks perfect (but I only got to page 2).
Well, I doubt the remaining pages would have aided you in understanding the issue further. You did miss where he defined what the term "individual" as "a man [sorry ladies], possessing inalienable rights as enumerated in the 'Declaration of Independence' 1776." Oddly, his definition of Civil Rights is the same as the definition for an individual.

He also SovSplains how the postal/zip codes are for mailing purposes only and not for land owned by the USA, not in a federal zone... :blahblah:

I am a little confused as to who is suing. He lists KENT E. HOVIND. an individual, but that is not an individual but his strawman. Maybe his strawman is suing because it was his strawman who was convicted. :confused:
By George she's got it ;) Hovind is suing cause he himself had to go to prison and not his strawman :lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I suspect it is not a real trust since he calls it non-statutory, so probably a majik sovcit trust. I wasn't aware that CSE had any assets left in FL since they were all seized for taxes and sold off. I thought he'd taken his marbles and sulked off to AL where they'd let him do whatever he wanted without any attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”