Florida Woman

SueDB

Florida Woman

Post by SueDB » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 am

We have a Florida Man, so it doesn't seem fair to leave out the other half of Florida. ;) [/break1]com/551050/florida-judge-lady-disbarred-just-for-boinking-the-prosecutor-trying-death-penalty-case-before-her-unfair#more-551050]Wonkette - Florida Judge Disbarred ...We know we say this a lot, but seriously, what on earth is wrong with Florida? Specifically, what the hell is wrong with judges in Florida? It’s like the entire judiciary is having a particularly weird and virulent nervous breakdown.Last week, we had the judge who tried to beat a public defender up because said public defender was foolish enough to invoke his client’s constitutional protections. Silly public defender. Today, we bring you the (hopefully) (just kidding) last chapter in the long strange depressing sordid tale of Broward County Judge Ana Gardiner, who was finally disbarred last week after having had an affair with a prosecutor while said prosecutor was trying a death penalty case in front of her. Wait what?Yeah, that. So back in 2008, the Broward/Palm Beach New Times broke the story of Gardiner’s relationship with Assistant State Attorney Howard Scheinberg and it was a pretty ...

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Skip Intro

Florida Woman

Post by Skip Intro » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Top this, I double dog dare you.Woman Who Shot Missile Into Car Has Most Florida Name EVER (EVER)A Florida woman was arrested in May for shooting a missile into a vehicle. While this already raises some interesting questions (how did someone get access to a missile and why would she waste it on a car instead of selling it to the Russians), what's even more interesting is the woman's name, which appears on her booking record as, well, here's a photo:Sekrit Stuffs!
[/break1]com/woman-who-shot-missile-into-car-has-most-florida-name-e-1589467389?utm_campaign=socialfow_jezebel_twitter&utm_source=jezebel_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow]http://jezebel.com/woman-who-shot-missi ... socialflow

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Emma

Florida Woman

Post by Emma » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Top this, I double dog dare you. :wenotworthy:

dunstvangeet

Florida Woman

Post by dunstvangeet » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:49 am

Top this, I double dog dare you.
Off Topic
How about this one... It's not from Florida, and not about a woman, but it did make me laugh...

Puppy thrown at German biker gang

A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.

The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.

He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.

He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10333211

Skip Intro

Florida Woman

Post by Skip Intro » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:40 pm

FL woman kidnaps daughter to prevent her from being vaccinated, studying black history[/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/15/fl-woman-kidnaps-daughter-to-prevent-her-from-being-vaccinated-studying-black-history/#.U54ZjVNB1X4.twitter]http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/15/f ... X4.twitter

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

mimi

Florida Woman

Post by mimi » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 pm

That's a terrible story.She may be in Virginia.Baumann believes Megan left to Virginia to attend a Confederate protest. "Her and her boyfriend are part of an organization called the Virginia Flaggers Confederate Origination, and to me they are extremist," said Baumann. "They've taken my daughter and taken her to protest where a two-year-old does not belong in a Confederate protest."Police have released pictures of Megan and Lilly, as well as a photograph of a 1999, four-door silver Saturn, the vehicle Megan is believed to be driving. The Florida license tag for the car is 421MLE.[/break1]wsvn.com/story/25559870/police-search-for-missing-girl-warrant-issued-for-mother]http://www.wsvn.com/story/25559870/poli ... for-mother

Foggy

Florida Woman

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:30 pm

[link]Florida Woman Shoves 7 Lobster Tails in Her Pants, Arrested for Shoplifting,http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8603.story[/link]I don't make these up, peeps. ;;)

Kindly recall that I'm a 44th degree Jedi Master.

SueDB

Florida Woman

Post by SueDB » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:32 pm

[link]Florida Woman Shoves 7 Lobster Tails in Her Pants, Arrested for Shoplifting,http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8603.story[/link]I don't make these up, peeps. ;;)I wonder if she has ever tried to boost the live ones... this IS Florida after all. ;)

RoadScholar

Florida Woman

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 pm

[link]Florida Woman Shoves 7 Lobster Tails in Her Pants, Arrested for Shoplifting,http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8603.story[/link]

I don't make these up, peeps. ;;)I wonder if she has ever tried to boost the live ones... this IS Florida after all. ;)Hey, at least they were only in her pants. :dontwanttolook:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Florida Woman

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Those poor lobsters. Hope they get released after her trial.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

SueDB

Florida Woman

Post by SueDB » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:24 pm

[link]Florida Woman Shoves 7 Lobster Tails in Her Pants, Arrested for Shoplifting,http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8603.story[/link]

I don't make these up, peeps. ;;)I wonder if she has ever tried to boost the live ones... this IS Florida after all. ;)Hey, at least they were only in her pants. :dontwanttolook:She's from Florida. She'd have to find another place to hide her gun. :dontwanttolook: really :dontwanttolook:

Volkonski

Florida Woman

Post by Volkonski » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:38 pm

That's a terrible story.She may be in Virginia.Baumann believes Megan left to Virginia to attend a Confederate protest. "Her and her boyfriend are part of an organization called the Virginia Flaggers Confederate Origination, and to me they are extremist," said Baumann. "They've taken my daughter and taken her to protest where a two-year-old does not belong in a Confederate protest."Police have released pictures of Megan and Lilly, as well as a photograph of a 1999, four-door silver Saturn, the vehicle Megan is believed to be driving. The Florida license tag for the car is 421MLE.[/break1]wsvn.com/story/25559870/police-search-for-missing-girl-warrant-issued-for-mother]http://www.wsvn.com/story/25559870/poli ... for-motherA neo-confederate anti-vaxer who is mixed up with a gun "enthusiast". :roll: This may not end well. :(

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Maybenaut

Florida Woman

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:45 pm

I don't make these up, peeps. ;;)I wonder if she has ever tried to boost the live ones... this IS Florida after all. ;)Hey, at least they were only in her pants. :dontwanttolook:Ewww. Reminds me of a [link]recent decision from the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals.,http://afcca.law.af.mil/content/afcca_o ... 8228.u.pdf[/link] Indecent acts. Goldfish. Hermit crabs. Enough said.

SueDB

Florida Woman

Post by SueDB » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Florida Woman Tries To Turn Up Heat On Lover

Police say a Clearwater woman set her boyfriend on fire during an argument after a night of drinking.

According to police, 33-year-old Melissa Dawn Sellers doused Carlos Ortiz Jr. with nail polish remover early Wednesday and then ignited him with either a lighter...

I guess she wanted him ... removed???

Suranis

Florida Woman

Post by Suranis » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:24 pm

No, he had her nail polish on his skin.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Family Liberty Patriot

Florida Woman

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Nail Polish on his skin? I never sausage violence.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Adrianinflorida

Florida Woman

Post by Adrianinflorida » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 pm

[link]Florida Woman Shoves 7 Lobster Tails in Her Pants, Arrested for Shoplifting,http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8603.story[/link]I don't make these up, peeps. ; ;)

Something fishy (crusty?) about that story

precision32

Florida Woman

Post by precision32 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Those poor lobsters. Hope they get released after her trial.

They will. Right into that pot with the frog.

Foggy

Florida Woman

Post by Foggy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44 am

Florida woman repeatedly slaps 72 yr. old lady for refusing her Facebook friend request.

Hey, I asked politely.

Bitch wouldn't friend me!

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Florida Woman

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:29 am

I thought everyone in Clearwater were Scientologists.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Florida Woman

Post by Dallasite » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Florida woman repeatedly slaps 72 yr. old lady for refusing her Facebook friend request.

Hey, I asked politely.

Bitch wouldn't friend me!
Edit: Attachmentpalooza deleted.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Foggy

Nebraska Woman

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:26 am

Nebraska Woman!

Woman May Lose Part of Her Hand After She Drunkenly Sneaked into Zoo and Was Mauled by a Tiger

Jacqueline Eide, 33, was bitten on her left hand when she apparently reached in to pet the tiger ...

... Eide was taken to Creighton University Medical Center for treatment by a friend. Staff at the hospital called the police because Eide was allegedly being belligerent and showed signs of intoxication
:doh:

Suranis

Re: Florida Woman

Post by Suranis » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:11 pm

The Tiger said He liked Americans but he could never eat a whole one. Besides, after an hour you are hungry again...

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 pm

It's the "belligerent in the hospital" part that gets me.

"Whaddya mean I did something stupid? You callin' me stupid, punk?" :cussing:

Jim

Post by Jim » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Why is it that when I read this story the only thing that comes to mind is Orly sticking her head in a lion's mouth to get more birther publicity?

Why is it I hope the lion takes a bite?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”