Bundy Ranch - Cliven Bundy

jonbeck

Post by jonbeck »

Let the grifting begin[/break1]gofundme.com/freestatefilms] looking to raise at least $15,000 to fund both pre-production and location filming for our feature-length documentary film about the stand-off at the Bundy Ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada. We hope you enjoyed our short trailer, and sincerely hope it conveys our heart-felt and passionate approach to this project.The provisional working title for this film is ‘The Last Rancher’, a 90 minute documentary film telling the inside story of this past spring's standoff at the Bundy Ranch. We believe this event is an important part of American history, one that has not only captured the attention of the national media, but also the imaginations of millions of people worldwide – it’s an incredible story which we saw unfold and now it’s time to assemble all the principle participants to retrace their steps and record their personal testimonies, opinions, feelings and emotions.As soon as we begin to raise any funds, location shooting will begin ASAP. To get the project started off on the right foot, and to secure on-location film production as soon as possible, we have travel, accommodation, equipment, media and skilled professionals labor expenses – all of which are essential in the first legs of the project. We plan to shoot this in the highest quality possible, and have already secured a great Director of Photography, and are working closely with key participants from this event, as well as independent/citizen journalists who covered it closely. We'll need all the help we can get to make it all happen. After we are successful in this round of funding, we will produce another new high quality trailer, and move ahead to fund the biggest nut of the project – the post-production of the film, including editing, effects, original soundtrack, computer hardware, licensing, graphics, and adding any breaking updates to the story which might take place during the post-production phase, as well as acquiring any key major network and government footage which serves as documentation for this historic Bundy-BLM stand-off. If fundrasing goes better than expected, we will use additional resources to extend the conversation to other regions - reaching out to other farmers, landowners and communities who've found themselves in a similar situation as the Bundy Ranch - to hear, and tell their stories too. We expect post-production to extend into autumn and we will shoot for a pre-release before Christmas 2014.If all goes well, we plan to premier this film at least at one American and one European film festival, and release a shorter version of the film online (1 hr) to a wider audience, and the full feature-length on DVD. We also hope to air this documentary on TV if any channels express a serious interest in it.SUPPORTER APPRECIATION- If you donate $25 or more to any round of funding for this project, you will receive a special DVD gift of the final production before the official scheduled release on DVD. How comprehensive the final DVD is (e.g. double disk plus extras, deleted scenes, interviews, etc.) depends on how well we do in our second and final round of funding. - In addition, donors of $100 or more will appear on the film’s production credits (tiers and titles TBA).This is well and truly a team effort. We hope to add more ‘thank you’ gifts to this as we hit each of our goals - so watch this space!

mimi

Post by mimi »

This is another by the filmmaker who is asking to be funded for the bundy film. Watch from 1 minute mark to 3 or 4 minute mark to get an idea of who the filmmaker is:I predict an oscar. :P

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Ick, Icke. Reptilians, anyone? Yup, a sure winner, mimi!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

jonbeck

Post by jonbeck »

Looks like the movie angle has good grift potential, thousand bucks a day is enough to make the other con artists jealous. The other Bundy grifters have seen their GoFundMe efforts stall [/break1]gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=search&term=bundy%20ranch]http://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=s ... dy%20ranch

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Looks like two of Bundy's Militia tried to start the revolution: http://www.mynews3.com/content/specials ... A.cspxBoth suspects are dead: [/break1]jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on-scene-of-shooting-at-Walmart-near-Nellis-and-Stewart-262303551.html]http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on- ... 03551.htmlSo, can LV LEO hold Mr. Bundy responsible if it turns out both corpses were part of his "rebellion"?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Looks like two of Bundy's Militia tried to start the revolution: http://www.mynews3.com/content/specials ... A.cspxBoth suspects are dead: [/break1]jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on-scene-of-shooting-at-Walmart-near-Nellis-and-Stewart-262303551.html]http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on- ... 03551.htmlSo, can LV LEO hold Mr. Bundy responsible if it turns out both corpses were part of his "rebellion"?If that turns out to be the case, Bundy is burnt toast.

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus »

Looks like two of Bundy's Militia tried to start the revolution:

http://www.mynews3.com/content/specials ... pXz6A.cspx

Both suspects are dead:

[/break1]jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on-scene-of-shooting-at-Walmart-near-Nellis-and-Stewart-262303551.html]http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on- ... 03551.html

So, can LV LEO hold Mr. Bundy responsible if it turns out both corpses were part of his "rebellion"?There's some fine BirtherLogicTM.

Someone yelled "revolution!" in Nevada, so it's gotta be Bundy's militia syncophants.

I expect better from Fogbowsians.

[-X

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Looks like two of Bundy's Militia tried to start the revolution: http://www.mynews3.com/content/specials ... A.cspxBoth suspects are dead: [/break1]jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on-scene-of-shooting-at-Walmart-near-Nellis-and-Stewart-262303551.html]http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on- ... 03551.htmlSo, can LV LEO hold Mr. Bundy responsible if it turns out both corpses were part of his "rebellion"?Yes, as well as creators of any violent video game ever made. I doubt these jerks had a thing to do with Bundy anymore than any other nutty philosophy. better to wait and see.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Looks like two of Bundy's Militia tried to start the revolution:

http://www.mynews3.com/content/specials ... pXz6A.cspx

Both suspects are dead:

[/break1]jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on-scene-of-shooting-at-Walmart-near-Nellis-and-Stewart-262303551.html]http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police-on- ... 03551.html

So, can LV LEO hold Mr. Bundy responsible if it turns out both corpses were part of his "rebellion"?There's some fine BirtherLogicTM.

Someone yelled "revolution!" in Nevada, so it's gotta be Bundy's militia syncophants.

[-XThere's no indication so far if any direct connection, so what else can we do but create unsupported speculations?

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Looks like FPH was right.A married couple who reportedly bragged about their ties to white supremacists killed two police officers, another person, and ultimately themselves in Las Vegas on Sunday. According to neighbors, the duo — whose names have not been publicly released — “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and [highlight]boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch[/highlight] during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”[snip]The two shooters in Las Vegas allegedly shouted “this is the start of a revolution” before opening fire at the two officers — Alyn Beck and Igor Soldo — [highlight]and draped their bodies with a “don’t tread on me” Revolution-era flag[/highlight]. Police later found swastika symbols in the shooters’ home.[/break1]org/justice/2014/06/09/3446421/murder-of-two-police-officers-fueled-by-racist-ideology/]http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/0 ... -ideology/
Edit: added another paragraph
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

There's some fine BirtherLogicTM.

[-XProblem was, they turned out to BE part of that crowd

kate520

Post by kate520 »

She often is. ;;)
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus »

There's some fine BirtherLogicTM.

[-XProblem was, they turned out to BE part of that crowdCalling these idiots what they are, when we have the facts, is not a problem.

Using nothing more than ass-lint and speculation to proclaim and publish the connection on the Fogbow is.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Ass lint? Seriously, jt? That's a little harsh, IMHO.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus »

Ass lint? Seriously, jt? That's a little harsh, IMHO.I'm not trying to make any personal attacks, and I apologize to FPH if it's taken that way.I actually thought up the Bundy connection in my own head within seconds of hearing about the shootings in Las Vegas. But publishing it as fact, and adding a link that said nothing of the sort, is not, IMHO, the Fogbow Way.And then I was over it. Like I am now. :-bd

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Ass lint? Seriously, jt? That's a little harsh, IMHO.I'm not trying to make any personal attacks, and I apologize to FPH if it's taken that way.I actually thought up the Bundy connection in my own head within seconds of hearing about the shootings in Las Vegas. But publishing it as fact, and adding a link that said nothing of the sort, is not, IMHO, the Fogbow Way.And then I was over it. Like I am now. :-bdIt struck me as odd that you'd characterize what FPH said as "proclaiming and publishing... it as a fact," seeing as how she used the constructions "looks like" and "if it turns out they were..." To me, that didn't seem to be anything but plainly-labeled low-information reading-between-the-lines speculation. I mean, I'm all for holding ourselves to a higher standard, but... she didn't say "I knew one of these Tea-Party/Bundy Militia types would eventually pull something like this!" which would plainly have been the kind of irresponsible rhetoric to which you would rightly object. Just my 2¢.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Bran Mak Morn

Post by Bran Mak Morn »

There you go.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

May I respectfully suggest that the point has been made and it is time now to move on? Continued dwelling on it often leads to heated arguments and loss of any productive remedy.Just my opinion.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

May I respectfully suggest that the point has been made and it is time now to move on? Continued dwelling on it often leads to heated arguments and loss of any productive remedy.Just my opinion. :yeah: :yeah:
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Tomtech

Post by Tomtech »

We can await the arrests.Sekrit Stuffs!
On an unrelated note: Sheriff Gilespie office announced at today's press conference that they are doubling the number of officers on duty temporarily through expanded shifts and putting non-uniform officers into uniform temporarily. :evil:

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus »

On an unrelated note: Sheriff Gilespie office announced at today's press conference that they are doubling the number of officers on duty temporarily through expanded shifts and putting non-uniform officers into uniform temporarily. :evil:
I wonder if Jerad Miller was one of the people Sheriff Gillespie's office was investigating for participation at the Bundy ranch..

Tomtech

Post by Tomtech »

I wonder if Jerad Miller was one of the people Sheriff Gillespie's office was investigating for participation at the Bundy ranch..I doubt it. It seems that Jared plead guilty to a distribution of marijuana charge and the terms of his probation required all firearms to be removed from his place of residence. They couldn't live without their guns. A typical ammosexual response.

rajah

Post by rajah »

You could bet your sweet life that there are a few more like the Millers at the Bundy ranch just looking for the opportunity to pull the trigger. The BLM was wise to pull out when they did. One thing I have learnt about the govt though is that they may be slow at times but they don't forget and are relentless. When this is all passed and in the past someone is going to get a very loud knock on their door very late at night.Regards ..........Dick

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

You're right Dick, time and patience are the government's friend and strongest weapon.The pro-Bundy action is localized and outsiders are unlikely to get hurt if they stay away or are prudent - and who cares if these nutters start shooting each other?! Not me, although I don't wish for it.With inaction, no LEO gets hurt, there is no Waco-style tragedy, there is no rallying point for future nutters, nothing is given away, except time. And when the nutters squeal "the evil commie gubmint won't let us protest and is taking our gunz away!", the current situation refutes that statement to any rational mind.There has to be a limit to how long a bunch of crazies will sit around, polishing their pieces and ranting, trying to escape the heat, before they start drifting away.Slowly slowly catchee Bundy...

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Las Vegas prepares for triple-digit heat

[/break1]jrn.com/ktnv/news/The-Valley-prepares-for-triple-digit-heat--262258271.html]http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/The-Valley ... 58271.html

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- When the temperature rises, so does the risk of getting overheated, or worse. Across the valley this weekend, people were planning accordingly.

Emergency rooms are ready for those exposed to extreme temperatures, both young and old.

"Whenever the temp is over 100, the body has trouble cooling down. We're at 98.6. But it it's over 104 or 108, that makes it even harder for the body to cool down," said Summerlin Hospital's Dr. Heather Books.Camping out in Clark County is now getting a little uncomfortable. ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”