Florida Man

Chilidog

Re: Florida Man

Post by Chilidog » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:02 am

I'd be concerned that it's the new college fad...

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 am

Foggy wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 am
Whoa, you mean cementing your head inside a microwave oven might be a mistake? :confused:
Painful and life threatening even. I would put that at a failed Darwin Awards entry attempt.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:17 am

Foggy wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 am
Whoa, you mean cementing your head inside a microwave oven might be a mistake? :confused:
It's a good thing you started the Fogbow so you would read about this 30 minutes before you were about to do it :mrgreen:

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:48 am

Yeah, that pretty much changed my plans for the next few days! :blink:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 pm

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/chains ... 7131x84899
Chainsaw-wielding Florida city worker sets off police standoff in bizarre racist attack

John Ratcliff, a Clermont Public Works foreman, was reportedly in his backyard shouting racial epithets and waving a firearm towards his neighbor and her family just before she called the police around 1 a.m. The victim reportedly took video of the incident.

“This is going to be your last year here,” Ratcliff said before using his chainsaw to cut down the border fence between his and his neighbor’s property.

When police arrived, they found Ratcliff drinking a beer and refusing to comply with orders during a 20-minute stand off with police. According to News 6, Ratcliff told police to “suck my [expletive]” when they arrived at his property.

Ratcliff has been placed on paid leave from his job at public works, where he’s been employed since 2006. Clermont director of communication Tracy Jacim told News 6, “if an employee exhibits actions on or off the job that can negatively impact operations or the city’s reputation,” their actions can be subject to review.

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:18 pm

LL poster wrote:Man calls 911 to report himself drunk driving

Florida authorities are sharing the details of an unusual 911 call on New Year's Eve, from a man who said he wanted to report himself drunk-driving.

Polk County Sheriff's officials say the dispatcher kept him talking while directing officers to the scene.

When the dispatcher asked Michael Lester where he was, he said, "I'm too drunk. I don't know where I'm at."

And when she asked what he'd been doing all night, he said "I don't know, driving around, trying to get pulled over, actually."

"I'm driving on the wrong side of the road," he said later.

Lester admitted drinking beers and swallowing methamphetamine. He also said he'd barely slept for several days.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”