Florida Man

Notorial Dissent

Re: Florida Man

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:12 am

Florida Man seems to be becoming the gator kibble of choice these days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:28 pm

I'm just going to suggest that it might be a bad idea to ask this dude to castrate you in his home.

Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Wow Foggy! Thanks for the GREAT IDEA!!!

Now I know exactly what to get Trump for Christmas. :-D

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:15 pm

During their investigation, deputies found two body parts in a pink container, presumed to have belonged to the victim.

Van Ryswyk told deputies he had met the victim on the dark web on a site geared toward people who have a castration fetish.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Saves money on jockstraps, I reckon. :daydream:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:15 pm
During their investigation, deputies found two body parts in a pink container, presumed to have belonged to the victim.

Van Ryswyk told deputies he had met the victim on the dark web on a site geared toward people who have a castration fetish.
You know, this was the first seriously dark fetish I encountered back in the days of USENET, when there were thousands of newsgroups, including some dedicated to specific fetishes. I was absolutely incredulous that there were guys who fantasized about this, and some of them actually wanted experience it.

Yikes, to put it mildly. :nooo:
I've heard this bull before.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:06 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:16 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:15 pm

You know, this was the first seriously dark fetish I encountered back in the days of USENET, when there were thousands of newsgroups, including some dedicated to specific fetishes. I was absolutely incredulous that there were guys who fantasized about this, and some of them actually wanted experience it.

Yikes, to put it mildly. :nooo:
The one that gets to me is the amputation fetishists. I had a friend who was an RN who had that fetish and after she had knee surgery she intentionally sabotaged the incision for months until she got her wish and had her leg amputated above the knee when they could no longer save the bone and tissue from the infections she kept causing.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Some people iz weird. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that.” -Seinfeld
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:43 am

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:06 pm
:snippity:
The one that gets to me is the amputation fetishists. I had a friend who was an RN who had that fetish and after she had knee surgery she intentionally sabotaged the incision for months until she got her wish and had her leg amputated above the knee when they could no longer save the bone and tissue from the infections she kept causing.
Was that really a fetish or was it body dysmorphia, where some people find it difficult to accept one or their limbs as their own? I think some people have it from an early age, but some stroke victims experience a similar effect when the little map of their own body in their brain is damaged, so that limb is no longer on the map, so no longer recognized as "me" by the rest of the brain.

I'm surprised when I see some of the people who appear on plastic surgery shows on television wanting to extend the large amount of work they have had done. Some look almost monstrous as they are with over-large breast implants, mangled cheek bones, puffy lips, etc. yet want to be hacked around more, and I wonder what standard of beauty or what ideal they are seeking. It's so sad when some were cleaerly attractive in their natural state, yet now look weird and will probably experience some health or pain issues in the future from their poor decisions.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:52 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:43 am
Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:06 pm
Was that really a fetish or was it body dysmorphia, where some people find it difficult to accept one or their limbs as their own? I think some people have it from an early age, but some stroke victims experience a similar effect when the little map of their own body in their brain is damaged, so that limb is no longer on the map, so no longer recognized as "me" by the rest of the brain.

I'm surprised when I see some of the people who appear on plastic surgery shows on television wanting to extend the large amount of work they have had done. Some look almost monstrous as they are with over-large breast implants, mangled cheek bones, puffy lips, etc. yet want to be hacked around more, and I wonder what standard of beauty or what ideal they are seeking. It's so sad when some were cleaerly attractive in their natural state, yet now look weird and will probably experience some health or pain issues in the future from their poor decisions.
As far as I know, it was a true fetish. All 3 of her boyfriends that I knew were amputees and it didn't seem to matter to her that they were all shitheels. It only mattered that they were missing body parts as far as we could tell.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Gosh. Weird. And yuk. I can't imagine any sane person with a correctly functioning brain and mind wishing to amputate a problem-free limb.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:22 am

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/crime/ ... psid=mVC0V

I saw this on Quatloos this morning.
Man gets 40 years for fake legal filings

FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for filing numerous fake legal documents against public officials.
Lee County court records show that 45-year-old Randal Rosado was sentenced Friday. He was convicted in July of six counts of unlawful retaliation against public officials and 13 counts of simulating legal process.
Authorities say Rosado created his own court and then filed arrest warrants, fictitious court orders and liens against real judges, the Lee County Clerk of Court and several lawyers. Many of the fake filings were related to foreclosures.this on Quatloos this morning.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:27 am

Newsweek has a longer article about Randal Rosado: Florida Man Gets 40 Years for Creating Fake International Court, Intimidating Government Officials

40 years seems a hellishly long sentence unless there were real threats of violence involved, indeed unless there was real harm caused to some victims. Rosado is 45 years old so it's essentially a life sentence. I'm not taking the sovcit "no crime unless there's a victim" approach, it just seems excessive compared with what people get for shooting others, betraying the country, child molestation, etc.

If he were to misbehave after a shorter, more humane, sentence, there's always the option for charging him and chucking him behind bars again.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:27 am
40 years seems a hellishly long sentence unless there were real threats of violence involved, indeed unless there was real harm caused to some victims. Rosado is 45 years old so it's essentially a life sentence. I'm not taking the sovcit "no crime unless there's a victim" approach, it just seems excessive compared with what people get for shooting others, betraying the country, child molestation, etc.
I think the length of the sentenced is caused, in part, by the number of charges. Their paper blizzards are so numerous that they end up having many, many charges. As a comparision:

Bruce Doucette - 38 years
Stephen Nalty - 34 years
Various Tennessee 11 defendants - 20-50 years (I cannot seem to find a breakdown and was not looking up Cromwell only because he had also had that assault conviction).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:32 am

I just read the Newsweek article. I was wondering if he was at the Common Law Grand Jury meeting/Lee County FL I attended oh so many years ago. I'm fairly certain he wasn't. It sounds like he was more into Moorish sovereign citizen stuff than Dowdell's version, or perhaps his own hybrid. Too bad. He'd have been the perfect foreman. Dowdell tried so hard to get someone to volunteer for it. One fellow was finally nominated (obviously against his will) and voted in. Dowdell gave him the paperwork to file with Lee County. A few days later, us "grand jurors" received an email from our foreman saying he was withdrawing and would somebody please come pick up these papers. I wonder if he realizes he dodged a bullet.

But I digress. Back to Rosado: From his blog, here's a direct link to one of his posts (from jail apparently) about the corrupt LE/judicial system in Lee County Florida. It's long but intriguing. He even includes contact information, though I'm not sure if the email he gives to contact him in prison will be his current one. He also lists a a private email he says is being maintained for him while in jail.

http://blog.randyrosado.com/2019/04/11/ ... cf-000275/
The girls prepare for our Jaws drive(way)-in movie tonight. ImageImageImage x4

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:17 am

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
I think the length of the sentenced is caused, in part, by the number of charges. Their paper blizzards are so numerous that they end up having many, many charges. As a comparision:

Bruce Doucette - 38 years
Stephen Nalty - 34 years
Various Tennessee 11 defendants - 20-50 years (I cannot seem to find a breakdown and was not looking up Cromwell only because he had also had that assault conviction).
Not a lawyer, so I'm not au fait with the protocol on consecutive v. concurrent sentences. As I understand it, a single criminal act typically attracts a single sentence, regardless of how many charges it comprises (such as brandishing a firearm while robbing a victim and punching them in the face; it's one crime that is illegal in several ways).

It seems to get skewed when someone commits a series of the similar offenses before being caught. My view is that the appropriate sentence would for the worst offense, factored up a bit to account for the multiplicity. It should not be the simple sum of the individual sentences.

These long sentences are uncivilized bullying by the justice system. Whose fault it is another (political) matter, but these ultra-long sentences are grotesque. Especially when rich people can buy their way out (as per Epstein, and the Trump guys with trivial sentences from the Mueller investigation). In no other democratic country (that I can think of) is the justice system so vicious, vindictive and inhumane. Justice, my ass.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:15 am

The US never claimed to be a civilized society.
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:36 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Newsweek has a longer article about Randal Rosado: Florida Man Gets 40 Years for Creating Fake International Court, Intimidating Government Officials

If he were to misbehave after a shorter, more humane, sentence, there's always the option for charging him and chucking him behind bars again.
But that's the problem that the extremely long sentences are meant (I believe) to address. Filing false liens and other legal documents against innocent parties isn't an act of physical violence, of course, but still, it turns the victims lives upside down and subjects them to a lot of stress. It takes a lot of time, effort, and expense to undo the damage this causes. And these types don't change.

I'd compare the obsessive sovcit lien filers to persistent stalkers. They ruin their victims' lives and sometimes reputations, too, without having to commit an act of violence. And when they finally get stopped from continuing with Victim A, they don't stop altogether. They just find another person(s) to fixate on and start their harassment all over again.

In one case it's delusions of love that triggers the behavior, in the other it's delusions of persecution. In both cases, being delusional, it is very difficult to get these types to face reality and change their ways. The only way to protect society from the most persistent of both is to remove them from society for long stretches of time.

And frankly, I don't feel a bit sorry for either type.
I've heard this bull before.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Well, another win for the US. DT would be so proud if he knew.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... ation_rate
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:58 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:17 am
Not a lawyer, so I'm not au fait with the protocol on consecutive v. concurrent sentences. As I understand it, a single criminal act typically attracts a single sentence, regardless of how many charges it comprises (such as brandishing a firearm while robbing a victim and punching them in the face; it's one crime that is illegal in several ways).
I think that's backwards. They are charged for each crime committed, even if it occurs at the same time. Your example would be charged with armed robbery, assault, and whatever else was appropriate. Each crime (i.e. armed robbery) has a very specific set of requirements, and wouldn't encompass all of the elements in your example. There is no one charge that would cover all actions, so each action is charged as a separate crime.

I looked on our local news site right quick for charging and came up with this. One action, multiple charges. They tried, and failed, to place a single skimmer on a single gas pump. One of them was charged even though he was sitting in the car.
Reyes was charged with unlawful use of a scanning device or re-encoder, possession of burglary tools, and conspiracy to commit a felony. Avila Perez was charged with use of a scanning device or re-encoder, possession of burglary tools, conspiracy to commit a felony and identity theft.
And consecutive vs concurrent only applies to sentencing guidelines after they're convicted, not charges.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”