Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Maybenaut

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Maybenaut »

Kessler is going all Walter Mitty. ;) Kessler seems to imagine that Tahmooressi is being held in a boarder village jail out of a 1930's western movie. In fact he is being held in a large modern penal facility that is about 40 miles by road from the nearest boarder crossing in Tecate. The boarder in that area is protected by a very high wall. I wonder what Kessler's plan is? ;)Whatever it is, it involves guns going "pocketa pocketa pocketa."Couldn't resist. I lurves me some Thurber. :xo
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

It really doesn't matter what he can or cannot take to Mexico. He's not going there. It's just more talking out of his rear end.So my $20 is safe?

Sam the Centipede

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Sam the Centipede »

It really doesn't matter what he can or cannot take to Mexico. He's not going there. It's just more talking out of his rear end.Spoilsport :(( ! Another dream destroyed by truth and logic.Remember the Foglord's motto:

[highlight]Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.[/highlight]

In other words: Yoo haz dreamz? We krushiz dem!!

Patagoniagirl

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I can say for sure that Kessler will not be charging the border with his posse over the next few weeks. He has plenty of openings for his unlicensed gun shoot-em-up school with just about any weapon you might want to wet dream over for rent. He will even sell you bullets. Costs for everything a little higher than he advertised. Does PA have any laws or regulations related to this type of operation? Wonder if all the rental weapons are legally registered? Safety? 911. No shit. BTW, participants will be mailed their "certificate" of completion.

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Chief Mark Kessler16 hours ago · EditedIts disgusting how liberals, democrats, are supporting this traitor, HE fled his base while serving his county only to become a TRAITOR ! He then Joined the very terrorist group that killed military personnel who went on a search & rescue mission to find this sack of shit! Now liberals are praising this walking piece of trash as a hero! All while we have a real American hero locked up in Mexico over a wrong turn! This administration, the liar in chief went above and beyond to trade five terrorists for a deserter, a traitor! BOWE should be locked up for life at Guantanamo!

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

A comment on a related post:Donnie Summers And I will tell you another thing Chief, You should address this shit that happened in Vegas with these Poser "Patriots" they liked to dress up like cartoon characters! The Media is portraying them as people like us! These posers as patriots kill 2 cops and 1 bystander and even have the gall to cover 1 of the victims with the Gadsden Flag!! The MSN is trying their best to blame this on the Liberty Movement!! Real Patriots do not dress up like comic book characters!!! Real Patriots do not kill random police then cover them with a Gadsden Flag!! This Shit was a SETUP!!!15 hours ago · 6

kate520

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by kate520 »

going "pocketa pocketa pocketa."Haha! Me, too maybenaut! When I had an MRI, that was the first thing that made me relax and try to enjoy it...the sound reminded me of Thurber and Walter Mitty, then later Pink Floyd.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Volkonski »

A comment on a related post:Donnie Summers And I will tell you another thing Chief, You should address this shit that happened in Vegas with these Poser "Patriots" they liked to dress up like cartoon characters! The Media is portraying them as people like us! These posers as patriots kill 2 cops and 1 bystander and even have the gall to cover 1 of the victims with the Gadsden Flag!! The MSN is trying their best to blame this on the Liberty Movement!! Real Patriots do not dress up like comic book characters!!! Real Patriots do not kill random police then cover them with a Gadsden Flag!! This Shit was a SETUP!!!15 hours ago · 6There's that No True Scotsman Fallacy again. ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Volkonski »

Chief Mark Kessler14 hours agoMailing address for people to send letters and cards to Tahmoorressi. No care packages can be sent.Sgt. Andrew TahmooressiCarretera Libre RumorasaTecate, SNFrancisco Villa, El Hongo 2, 21452, Tecate, Baja California Norte, MexicoStill no word about where to meet up with Kessler at the border. ;)

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Chief Mark Kessler14 hours agoMailing address for people to send letters and cards to Tahmoorressi. No care packages can be sent.Sgt. Andrew TahmooressiCarretera Libre RumorasaTecate, SNFrancisco Villa, El Hongo 2, 21452, Tecate, Baja California Norte, MexicoStill no word about where to meet up with Kessler at the border. ;)Shirley, he's finalizing all the details before he makes his big announcement.

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Chief Mark Kessler58 minutes ago · EditedRECEIVED FROM, Donnie Summers:::: And I will tell you another thing Chief, You should address this shit that happened in Vegas with these Poser "Patriots" they liked to dress up like cartoon characters! The Media is portraying them as people like us! These posers as patriots kill 2 cops and 1 bystander and even have the gall to cover 1 of the victims with the Gadsden Flag!! The MSN is trying their best to blame this on the Liberty Movement!! Real Patriots do not dress up like comic book characters!!! Real Patriots do not kill random police then cover them with a Gadsden Flag!! This Shit was a SETUP!! I agree Donnie ! the SCUM NARCISSISTIC PARASITES THAT TOOK THE LIVES OF THE TWO METRO LAS VEGAS POLICE OFFICERS WERE NOT PATRIOTS, MILITIA MEMBERS, ECT THEY WERE SCUM, SELF SERVING LEACHES WITH THEIR OWN SICK AGENDA! THEY TOOK THE LIVES OF INNOCENTS! THEY ARE NOT HERO'S, THEY WERE COWARDS! THAT ATTACKED THE UNSUSPECTING OFFICERS WHILE THEY ATE LUNCH, AND AN UNARMED BY STANDER, THESE COWARDS TOOK THEIR OWN LIVES , BE VIGILANT MY FRIENDS, POSERS LIKE THIS WILL INFILTRATED THE MOVEMENT , IT'S OUR JOB TO MAKE SURE WE WEED THEM OUT! these two scums seen an opportunity at clive Bundys ranch to push their agenda. to bad they took their own lives! they should of been put up against the wall with no blind folds and executed by firing squad made up of members of their victims families !

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Flatpointhigh »

And so, the counter-revolutionary purge begins. I see it as a recreation of the Paris Terror but without the guillotine.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Chiefy is grifting again!Chief Mark Kesslerabout an hour ago · EditedTHIS IS A Plea for help at Texas Border! last year approximately 6500 illegal crossed the border in Texas, so far this year 90,000 have crossed , three U,S, military bases are being used as refugee camps! supplying free medical, food, water, clothing, ect for thousands and thousands of illegals pouring across the border daily!!! THAT'S THEE of our MILITARY BASES ! 90,000 illegals so far! they expect 150,000 to 200,000 illegals to pour across the border next year! This is a out right invasion with the smell of DEMOCRATS helping every step of the way! if democrats pass their immigration reform they just got 90,000 democrat voters ! next year 150 to 200,000 democrat voters! Democrats are losing ground within the world of American Politics they need bodies, ones that wont question anything , ones that will just check DEMOCRAT during election times! ( PLEASE) as an American Patriot help our country,go help Texas stop the flow of thousands and thousands of illegals pouring across our borders daily ! if you cant go Please help those who can by helping to fund their trip. This is probably the most serious situation since the LIAR in CHIEF took office ! the LIAR in CHIEF & his COHORTS are destroying , they are not using the barrel of a gun they are using bodies pouring over the fence! the DEMOCRATS know is they give amnesty the flow of bodies will be Eminence almost instantaneously [highlight]THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE CALL FOR ALL CSF, BOG, MILITIA, PATRIOTS ,THREE PER-CENTERS WHO CAN GO TO TEXAS, IMMEDIATELY TO PROTECT OUR COUNTY FROM THIS OUT RIGHT INVASION, THOSE WHO CANT MAKE IT SHOULD SUPPORT IT ! I SHALL BE LEAVING FOR TEXAS WITHING THE NEXT TWO WEEKS TO DO MY PART IN PATROLLING MY COUNTRIES BORDER! I NOW ASK YOU TO DO THE SAME! ANYONE WHO CAN'T GO PLEASE DONATE SO I AND MY CREW CAN GET THEIR AND DO OUR PART![/highlight]so please, if you can go help protect our borders please do so ! if you can not , please help those who are going, help fund those who are willing to put their lives on the line to protect our country, family, and constitution [highlight]we are hoping to secure enough funding to get one or up to three buses and pack each bus[/highlight],once we get enough donations for the buses a rally point will be given out where people can come board the bus for the trip to the Texas Border

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Chief Mark Kessler11 minutes ago · EditedBorder Mission: CLOSE IT! we don't need permission from anyone , its a constitutional right! we as AMERICANS have the power to CLOSE the Borders of our country without permission from any official elected or appointed! we are being invaded at an alarming rate! we as Americans can not allow this to continue any longer! it's time WE CLOSE THE BORDER , AND IT'S TIME WE DO IT OURSELVES

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

We already have someone questioning Kessler's big plan:Chris Williams im all for keeping illegals out. but im just curious what are you guys gonna do? when patrolling and find someone what are u gonna do with them? you cant shoot them and you cant arrest them. if the authorities get them apparently they only get sent to a camp with free food, water, healthcare and all that stuff.. the only thing i can think of is that maybe the presence alone will scare them off.. other than that it seems pretty useless.

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Kessler is suddenly silent about the heroic Marine abandoned in Mexico. :confuzzled:

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

I predict that call to action will be deleted after he sobers up. ;)

raicha

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by raicha »

On April 27 Kessler wrote:

[highlight]I'm not no pretend t shirt wearing patriot[/highlight] I wear fatigues, body armor, carry serious fire power and train weekly! for you that know me, you know I'm the real deal! And I will not hesitate to come to the aid of my brothers , and even give my life doing so, for someday years from now I will be remembered as just one of many that stood against a tyrannical ever over reaching system that beats down the very people that elected corrupt politicians to abide by the constitution! Well THEY ALL FAILED!

So let's review Kessler's successful leadership drives to date, shall we?

July 2013 - Kessler, while still employed, manages a trip to Missouri for the "Constitutional Sheriff" hoedown. There he hears Zullo and gets all worked up calling for an armed march on Washington DC. When Zullo and others disassociated themselves from the whole carrying guns thing, Kessler put them on his enemies list and cancelled his march.

Strike one for the Patriot Crusader.

March 21, 2014:

Chief Mark Kessler

3 hours ago · Edited

Well ticket for Texas is purchased, with any luck I won't return! So wish me luck! Going to start a fund page, where anyone can donate to help move my family to Texas permanently, we will be starting from scratch, but it's time to move to a truly American state, and hopefully the first to secede from the union! now that would be epic , I would be on the front lines for that one!

But on March 22nd:

Today while driving along state route 4030 here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, , I noticed what I believed was an unconstitutional road block a few yards ahead, maned by two fire police ( yes FIRE POLICE ) diverting traffic not allowing anyone to pass.

March 24th:

TEXAS BOUND NEXT WEEKEND, going to be a great time! cant wait meet up with the largest III% groups in Texas , hitting Austin, then onto West Virginia, for one day , Kentucky for speech at Capitol, meet and greet, then onto Knob Creek Machine gun shot ! April 9th -12th

The trip to Texas is never mentioned again, no video of the Kentucky speech surfaces and no shoot em up from Knob Creek. Could it be that Kessler never leaves the Skook?

Strike two for the Chief.

April 2014:

[quote name=Kessler]

Announcement,

We have csf/bog team heading out to bunkerville Nevada, any other members of csf / III % BOG that can afford to travel to bunkerville we ask you please do so, we are asking all able members to pack and head out asap, my close friend James Yeager from tactical response will be arriving in 13 hours with his team ,any csf bog members that makes it out I ask that you team up Chief Operations Officer Chris Hill, Hill will make arraignments to contact james Yeager and his team members! Chief Kessler

anyone who can help with donating for travel expense can do so here

The man claims to have organized a nationwide militia, has nothing but time on his hands and yet can't manage to hitch a ride to Nevada.

That's three.

May 16, 2014 - "American Spring"

May 13:

Chief Mark Kessler

5 hours ago

Spent the day in Washington dc, beautiful city, hope to secure a new career within dc, interview went great! Will be moving to Virginia side of DC, as soon as possible, today in DC their was approximately 40,000 law enforcement officers, they will be in DC till Saturday, 90% are armed, their were from all over the country , with their police vehicles, for some reason they had taken the license plate off all out of dc police cars! Either way I'm excited to be moving in a positive direction , unfortunately it's not Georgia or corpus christy Texas

Then he went home. No Kessler at OAS.

Hell no, he's no pretend patriot! He's got the organizational skills of a fruit fly, but he would never hesitate to come to the aid of his brothers! That is, unless they disagree with him. Or it costs too much. Or it is raining on the beautiful city of Washington DC and its 32,000 armed police officers. Then, brothers, you are on your own.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Kriselda Gray »

THIS IS A Plea for help at Texas Border! last year approximately 6500 illegal crossed the border in Texas, so far this year 90,000 have crossed , three U,S, military bases are being used as refugee camps! supplying free medical, food, water, clothing, ect for thousands and thousands of illegals pouring across the border daily!!! THAT'S THEE of our MILITARY BASES ! 90,000 illegals so far! they expect 150,000 to 200,000 illegals to pour across the border next year!Is there anything on this that bears ANY resemblance to the truth, or is it just a bunch of ass-smoke?
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

ZekeB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by ZekeB »

The man claims to have organized a nationwide militia, has nothing but time on his hands and yet can't manage to hitch a ride to Nevada.When I was in the reserves I was a member of a make-believe Echo Force. It was mainly a social (read: drinking) group. One of the requirements was that a member have the abilities, financial and otherwise, to travel to any part of the U.S. on 24 hours notice. Ol' Kessler doesn't seem to have the wherewithal to do anything but sit at a keyboard.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Volkonski »

THIS IS A Plea for help at Texas Border! last year approximately 6500 illegal crossed the border in Texas, so far this year 90,000 have crossed , three U,S, military bases are being used as refugee camps! supplying free medical, food, water, clothing, ect for thousands and thousands of illegals pouring across the border daily!!! THAT'S THEE of our MILITARY BASES ! 90,000 illegals so far! they expect 150,000 to 200,000 illegals to pour across the border next year!Is there anything on this that bears ANY resemblance to the truth, or is it just a bunch of ass-smoke?There is some truth-

[/break1]yahoo.com/u-open-third-military-illegal-child-immigrants-200234608.html]http://news.yahoo.com/u-open-third-mili ... 34608.html

One week ago, the White House director of domestic policy, Cecilia Munoz, attributed the rapid run-up in illegal immigration by unaccompanied minors to growing violence -- often drug related or due to domestic abuse -- in the three Central American countries.

That violence, she said, was encouraging children, including an unusually high number of girls and children under the age of 13, to leave home unaccompanied by parents or relatives.

Administration officials have been countering suggestions by political opponents that the influx could be related to either Obama administration policies or legislation pending in the U.S. Congress to revamp immigration law.

One of the officials, noting high murder rates in Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, said, "If they (unaccompanied minors) are coming solely because of immigration policies, you would see large numbers from other countries (in Central America), including Mexico as well."[/break1]cbslocal.com/2014/06/10/oklahoma-army-base-to-house-up-to-1200-illegal-immigrant-children/]http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/10/ ... -children/

Kessler neglects to mention that the three military bases are being used to house unaccompanied illegal immigrant children.

As to numbers, 47,000 unaccompanied children have been taken into custody since October. No way of knowing how many weren't caught. The articles say that many of these children are trying to join relatives already in the USA.

The Texas-Mexico border is 1250 miles long so Kessler will need lots of help patrolling. He is going to have a hard time figuring out who is legal and illegal since 80 to 95% of the residents in the border areas are Hispanic. (Texas is 40% Hispanic as a whole.) Daytime highs along the border are over 100 F this time of year. Kessler better bring a lot of sunscreen. ;)

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

I predict that call to action will be deleted after he sobers up. ;)Yep! He deleted it.

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Chief Mark Kessler7 hours agowhere's this MARINES RESCUE PARTY??? OH THAT'S RIGHT HE'S A REAL AMERICAN HERO THAT LOVES HIS COUNTRY! HE IS NOT A TRAITOR , COMMIE , DESERTER. HE DON'T DENOUNCES HIS COUNTRY , HIS COUNTRYMEN AND HIS FELLOW MILITARY MEMBERS. It's a complete disgrace what the LIAR in CHIEF did by releasing terrorists from U.S. custody for a deserting piece of traitor TRASH CALLED BOWE BERGDAHL It's mind boggling what The Liar & Chief and his minions have done to our country during his reign, Americans has been put through the ringer by this administration , their minions, and the [highlight]disgusting liberal Democrats that have been torturing American Patriots during this reign of terror[/highlight]

gatsby

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by gatsby »

Chief Mark Kessler3 hours ago · EditedIT'S TIME TO ROLL!The Liar in Chief trades 5 terrorists in U.S. custody for a TRAITOR THAT WALKED OFF HIS BASE IN AFGHANISTAN!!!!???? , THAT DENOUNCES HIS COUNTRY , THE MILITARY , THIS TRAITOR SPITS ON THE GRAVES OF BRAVE SOLDIERS WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES. ALL WHILE [highlight]WE HAVE A REAL AMERICAN HERO IN MEXICO'S PRISON[/highlight], ONE THAT DESERVES TO BE RELEASED IMMEDIATELY, ONE THAT DESERVES A HERO'S WELCOME HOME[highlight]Im calling for a massive gathering along the US Mexican Border in support of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi ( A TRUE AMERICAN )[/highlight]the message : RELEASE OUR MARINE ! [highlight]IM ALSO CALLING FOR AMERICANS TO PATROL THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN BOARDER, DO NOT ALLOW ANY PERSON TO CROSS INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY![/highlight]The liar in chief is allowing our country to be violated daily by droves on illegals entering into our country by the thousands!!!! enough is enoughHe then pastes his previous plan to save the Marine who strayed into Mexico.In the comments:Bryan Fox I need a legit time and place. You give me that and you have yourself a pointman.5 hours agoChief Mark Kessler Working on the details Bryan, rally point, time, will have event posted by Friday so it can be shared.11 minutes agoBryan Fox Roger that, standing by.Bryan will be standing a long time if he waits for Kessler to pick him up.

realist

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by realist »

So these two morons are going to seal the TX border. :roll: Well, one, cuz Chiefy ain't goin'. :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”