Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

BFB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by BFB »

This fellow deserves his own topic.Here's his latest "thing." Says he got it from a friend, but he wants feedback "ASAP." I'm just an American, I'm not famous or special in any other way. I want the freedom my Grand father's fought for and so many brave warriors died for since the beginning of this great country. Freedom what has made our country the greatest in all the world. Our country is being raped, and left for dead, the life draining daily from the core of each of us. Our enemies aren't just on foreign soils they are here, living among us and in control of our country. I know you are asking how we can take our country back without bloodshed. I'm not saying we can but I sure hope God will at least allow us the chance to do this peacefully, as the constitution allows. If it does come to bloodshed I've made peace with myself and God, I will happily look forward to going to join my loved ones in Heaven. [highlight]There is no greater, more furious warrior than one who does not fear death[/highlight].Here is a rough draft of the plan, a date hasn't been set yet but it will need to be put into action on a Monday and the people will need to be prepared to stay for the week. The way I have this figured it shouldn't take more than the work week to get this done if that long. [highlight]Our truck driving Patriot family blocks off the streets surrounding D.C. even around government buildings putting traffic to a complete stop, the rest of us front liners (UNARMED) walk in demanding answers and justice for our country. No one gets in or out of D.C. until we have these answers If there are millions of us they can't arrest us all nor can they really stop us.[/highlight] Those with evidence against our government would have the backing to submit the paperwork to start the impeachment process and the arrest of any and all parties in the crimes committed by our government officials. We would need banners made for all the trucks with different messages on them very bold that can be easily read from a distance or from helicopters once the media started reporting. Our second line will be all armed patriots (just outside of the city limits) ready to move in and take action if our peaceful method doesn't work. The second line will be waiting in an area where it is legal to carried your firearms so no laws are broken and this gives no chance for someone to be planted among the group who could fire the first shot and it be blamed on us.We could use flatbeds and sound systems for speakers from each group to talk as one voice to be heard by the government. We can do this in shifts so we can be heard around the clock until something gets done. If we allow time for our congress and senate to get to work and then move in around 11am, before lunch break then we have them exactly where we want them. If we can't leave because traffic is blocked then guess what.... they can't leave either. If we are willing to stay until something gets done then they have no choice but to take action or resign. Spreading the word all over the internet isn't an issue if our government feels the need to stay home due to this then they are forfeiting their jobs. The government works for the people and as their employers they are fired if they do not show up for work.The rest is a list of "what we expect," one of which is proof that Obama is a NBC.More at the link.

mimi

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by mimi »

Can somebody give Chief Kessler the phone number to where Darren Huff is living? This plan sounds like it's perfect for Darren.And I'd bet Carl Swensson would be happy to talk about it. (to the feds.) :lol:

kate520

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by kate520 »

I want t see the thunderstruck look on these " patriots'" faces when they realize that they are the ones who have fucked our country by voting for and supporting the Plutarchs and oligarchs who really run the country today. :twisted: Hey, I can dream, right?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

mimi

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by mimi »

More at the [/break1]facebook.com/mark.kessler.7731?fref=ts]link.A bunch of fogbowers can't see the link. Sounds like more of the same birfing though.

BFB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by BFB »

More at the [/break1]facebook.com/mark.kessler.7731?fref=ts]link.A bunch of fogbowers can't see the link. Sounds like more of the same birfing though.It's his FB page. But yeah, more of the same crap. Also, they want to know why U.S. soldiers are stationed on American soil. :roll:

esseff44

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by esseff44 »

Hmmm. My 5 cents says that this is a bad case of:[/break1]org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TestosteronePoisoning]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ePoisoning[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_poisoning]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_poisoningBest description here:[/break1]urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=testosterone%20poisoning]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 0poisoning

jonbeck

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by jonbeck »

Mikey must have been looking at a map of the greater Gilberton Borough when he sat down on the crapper and produced that brilliant plan. Hint to Mike - leave the Tranny Hunter vids at home.

mimi

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by mimi »

TexasFilly

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by TexasFilly »

Geez, another freaking LOSER
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

nbc

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by nbc »

More like rednecks in camouflage :-)Hilarious bunch...https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 2113_n.jpg

ducktape

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by ducktape »

More like rednecks in camouflage :-)Hilarious bunch...Oh look, they all needed to get their mancards renewed, too.Must'a chewed on lead paint or something.

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Volkonski »

This fellow deserves his own topic.Here's his latest "thing." Says he got it from a friend, but he wants feedback "ASAP."Snip----Here is a rough draft of the plan, a date hasn't been set yet but it will need to be put into action on a Monday and the people will need to be prepared to stay for the week. The way I have this figured it shouldn't take more than the work week to get this done if that long. Our truck driving Patriot family blocks off the streets surrounding D.C. even around government buildings putting traffic to a complete stop, the rest of us front liners (UNARMED) walk in demanding answers and justice for our country. No one gets in or out of D.C. until we have these answers If there are millions of usthey can't arrest us all nor can they really stop us. Those with evidence against our government would have the backing to submit the paperwork to start the impeachment process and the arrest of any and all parties in the crimes committed by our government officials. We would need banners made for all the trucks with different messages on them very bold that can be easily read from a distance or from helicopters once the media started reporting. Our second line will be all armed patriots (just outside of the city limits) ready to move in and take action if our peaceful method doesn't work. The second line will be waiting in an area where it is legal to carried your firearms so no laws are broken and this gives no chance for someone to be planted among the group who could fire the first shot and it be blamed on us.Snip---Not a bad plan if there are millions of them. :-k However, if there are only dozens of them........ :lol:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

BFB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by BFB »

I love how these people delude themselves into thinking they're part of a mass movement of millions of people.

Hektor

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Hektor »

I love how these people delude themselves into thinking they're part of a mass movement of millions of people.Absolutely. They also believe they have not only the numbers but also the coordination and organization to blockade Washington DC. I've seen birfer organization skills for more than five years now. They're actually very lucky in their incompetence (and their laziness and/or wish that someone else storm the Capitol). In all likelihood, a real attempt at a blockade or armed rally in DC would end very unhappily. The best case scenario would be what happened in Monroe Country in Tennessee. I don't really want to dwell on worse cases.
Edit: spilling

Dolly

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Dolly »

I love how these people delude themselves into thinking they're part of a mass movement of millions of people.Absolutely. They also believe they have not only the numbers but also the coordination and organization to blockade Washington DC. I've seen birfer organization skills for more than five years now. They're actually very lucky in their incompetence (and their laziness and/or wish that someone else storm the Capitol). In all likelihood, a real attempt at a blockade or armed rally in DC would end very unhappily. The best case scenario would be what happened in Monroe Country in Tennessee. I don't really want to dwell on worse cases.
Edit: spilling
Orly has had her "Petition to Congress" for months. [/break1]petition2congress.com/9026/start-immediate-investigation-barack-obamas-use-forged-ids-ct-ssn/view/]http://www.petition2congress.com/9026/s ... -ssn/view/So far, 21,558 People Have Sent 53,786 Letters and EmailsThis includes duplicate signers and numerous entries insulting Orly and/or birthers.It is rather easy to sign the petition - compared to taking over the government of the USA.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

bob

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by bob »

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Volkonski »

I wonder if this guy has any idea of the logistical problems that would be involved in bringing millions of additional people into DC for a week? Just supplying them with drinking water would be a struggle, especially if they try it in the summer.The largest crowd ever assembled in DC was an estimated 1.1 to 1.8 million people for President Obama's 1st Inauguration. Most of them were only there for one or two days. They had the full support of both the federal and local governments which planned the event for months. Many of them lived within a few hours drive of DC and so didn't need sleeping places. Most regular activity in the city was shut down to accommodate them.Even if he managed to get a large group of people to go to DC, the government would know about his plan (by reading his Facebook page). If his people got anywhere near the WH or the Congess, government leaders would be evacuated. I doubt they would get anywhere near those places. Troops would be guarding the highways, the mass transit system and important buildings. His followers would scatter at the first whiff of tear gas.He should review the experience of the Bonus Army.

A Legal Lohengrin

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Even if he managed to get a large group of people to go to DC, the government would know about his plan (by reading his Facebook page). If his people got anywhere near the WH or the Congess, government leaders would be evacuated. I doubt they would get anywhere near those places. Troops would be guarding the highways, the mass transit system and important buildings. His followers would scatter at the first whiff of tear gas.He should review the experience of the Bonus Army.One major difference is the "Bonus Army" was popularly viewed (and correctly so) as having entirely legitimate demands that were not being paid. Congress stepped in to pay them almost what they demanded. In fact, it involved overriding [/break1]presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=15061]FDR's veto. This happened [/break1]google.com/newspapers?nid=950&dat=19360124&id=r-NPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=W1UDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3813,3911328]almost immediately. (Yes, the Senate also did, a bit later. While one may question their motives at this time, history is what it is.)Nothing of the sort is likely to happen in the case of these idiots, who will be rounded up and arrested long before they even organize any of their idiotic plans.

Volkonski

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Volkonski »

Even if he managed to get a large group of people to go to DC, the government would know about his plan (by reading his Facebook page). If his people got anywhere near the WH or the Congess, government leaders would be evacuated. I doubt they would get anywhere near those places. Troops would be guarding the highways, the mass transit system and important buildings. His followers would scatter at the first whiff of tear gas.He should review the experience of the Bonus Army.One major difference is the "Bonus Army" was popularly viewed (and correctly so) as having entirely legitimate demands that were not being paid. Congress stepped in to pay them almost what they demanded. In fact, it involved overriding [/break1]presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=15061]FDR's veto. This happened [/break1]google.com/newspapers?nid=950&dat=19360124&id=r-NPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=W1UDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3813,3911328]almost immediately. (Yes, the Senate also did, a bit later. While one may question their motives at this time, history is what it is.)Nothing of the sort is likely to happen in the case of these idiots, who will be rounded up and arrested long before they even organize any of their idiotic plans.But before the Congress stepped in, Douglas McArthur and George Patton forcibly removed the Bonus Army from its encampment.

A Legal Lohengrin

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

But before the Congress stepped in, Douglas McArthur and George Patton forcibly removed the Bonus Army from its encampment.It will take neither a Douglas MacArthur nor a George Patton to remove these clowns.

esseff44

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by esseff44 »

They remind me more of de-mobilized AF NCO Daryl Moran and his one man march on D.C. IIRC, he was still trying to figure out how to use his new cell phone he got to co-ordinate the crowd that was going to join him in making some kind of arrest of our president. I am assuming that he was able to get some sort of mental health treatment when he got back to his family.The men have their little echo chamber to encourage each other in their determination to 'do something.' They also remind me of the kind of doofuses that the FBI regularly rounds up when they get to more than a bragging and chest-beating stage. Usually, there is one of them who is an informant and most often is the one who is doing most of the talking and planning to see who will go along. :-k

Hektor

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by Hektor »

Shhh Volkonski... you mentioned the L-word. An armchair general like Kessler is much too busy with his time fantasizing overthrowing the government and how awesome the statues of him will look to wonder about how to keep his fantasy army supplied. He is also much too busy thinking about the songs children will sing about him to wonder how he would communicate with his fantasy barricades.

kubu island

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by kubu island »

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... pgAmerican flag ... prayer shawls?The guy on the left has this very long red finger. Probly ta pick his brain.

rajah

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by rajah »

The guy on the left has this very long red finger."Finger"? That looks like he got it off Darren Huff. I wonder how many speeds it has.Regards ...........Dick

SueDB

Ex-Chief Mark Kessler

Post by SueDB »

About having armed folks in DC. I am sure the folks at the Marine Barracks will NOT have a sense of humor about this little item. Nor will any of the other folks in the various military bases around DC. Before anyone goes off the right wing end, Marines follow LAWFUL orders. It is in the programming script.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”