Newtown Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory

kate520

Re: Newtown Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory

Post by kate520 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:15 pm

She wants to be Facebook Famous. There are a lot of them out there. :?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:48 pm

The Pozners have been hit hard by these freaks. Some of it has to do with "our right to own assault rifles."
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:This makes no sense to me at all. If she believes it was a false flag that's fine. Just stay home and believe whatever you want, but don't go out threatening people. Why in the world make death threats against someone just because you think they did something you don't agree with. It's not the beliefs in stupid shit that bothers me so much as the morons who take action on those beliefs.
Wel, it's like this: Sandy Hook is one of the false flag operations that were designed to take away our guns. President Obama is going to take away our guns. Oh. Wait.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:24 am

:crying:

Sometimes I really despise Earthlings ... :(
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:16 pm

Foggy wrote: :crying:

Sometimes I really despise Earthlings ... :(
Too (not also---well, maybe?) true, and yet, the same things make me awed and humbled by the potential within Earthlings, as demonstrated in this case by Mr. Pozner.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:39 pm

I have every sympathy for the Sandy Hook parents but I was intrigued to see this in the USA Today piece:
For most of that time, Pozner, who said he once held conspiracy theorist views of his own[/highlight,], has been confronting lies and false stories about the massacre that have been spread through an echo chamber over the Internet.

Is this a case of a conspiracy theorist feeling the pain that they gleefully inflict on decent people?

Good for Mr. Pozner in confronting them. As we have discussed elsewhere, it is very difficult to counter CT nonsense, as they take everything as support for their fables as contradictory evidence and opinions are (they argue) evidence of a cover-up.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:26 pm

[align=center]Guilty plea set for woman in Sandy Hook parent threat[/align]
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A Florida woman is set to plead guilty to threatening the parent of a boy killed in the 2012 mass shooting at a school in Newtown, Connecticut, because she thought it was a hoax.
A change-of-plea plea hearing is set in Fort Lauderdale federal court Wednesday for 57-year-old Lucy Richards, who is scheduled to plead guilty to a charge of interstate transmission of a threat to injure. Richards also will be sentenced Wednesday.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/guilty ... li=BBnb7Kz
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Dallasite wrote:[align=center]Guilty plea set for woman in Sandy Hook parent threat[/align]
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A Florida woman is set to plead guilty to threatening the parent of a boy killed in the 2012 mass shooting at a school in Newtown, Connecticut, because she thought it was a hoax.
A change-of-plea plea hearing is set in Fort Lauderdale federal court Wednesday for 57-year-old Lucy Richards, who is scheduled to plead guilty to a charge of interstate transmission of a threat to injure. Richards also will be sentenced Wednesday.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/guilty ... li=BBnb7Kz
Didn't show up.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html
If the woman accused of sending death threats to a Palm Beach County man whose 6-year-old son died in the Sandy Hook school shooting had shown up in court on Wednesday, she probably would have been sentenced to house arrest and probation.

Lucy Richards, 57, of Brandon, near Tampa, was due in federal court in Fort Lauderdale for a change-of-plea hearing and sentencing.

But early Wednesday morning, Richards called the Federal Public Defender’s Office and said she would not be appearing in court.

"Miss Richards called my investigator and said she's not coming," Assistant Federal Public Defender Robert Berube told the judge. "That's all I have."

Senior U.S. District Judge James Cohn issued an arrest warrant for Richards and canceled the hearing. He also revoked her bond.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:16 pm

So I think it's fair to say that, In spite of her criminal conviction, she has not changed her conviction that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:21 pm

What a vile excuse for humanity.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Sounds like someone is looking to add to the charges she is already facing. :thumbs:
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Someone's going to jail! Someone's going to jail! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :bwaha:
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 pm

The woman who had been threatening Pozner decided to plead Guilty, accept five months prison, and at least say that she now believes that the Sandy Hook massacre was real. I doubt she was sincere about the last part but it clearly was something the judge wanted to hear.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/ ... story.html

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Fortinbras wrote:The woman who had been threatening Pozner decided to plead Guilty, accept five months prison, and at least say that she now believes that the Sandy Hook massacre was real. I doubt she was sincere about the last part but it clearly was something the judge wanted to hear.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/ ... story.html
Good. I think it was important to get her on the record saying the massacre was real, even... or especially, if she didn't mean it.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 am

James Tracy lost his lawsuit about being dismissed from his teaching job for proclaiming that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3692369

Now maybe, just maybe, sanity will prevail on that issue. Oh who am I kidding .....

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 am

Desperate to squeeze some favorable news out of the Sandy Hook tragedy, the neo-nazi American Free Press (formerly Liberty Lobby Spotlight) reported this week:

http://americanfreepress.net/37469-2/

Namely that Larry Pozner, having achieved most of goals of shutting down Wolfgang Halbig, dropped his lawsuit rather than run up his own legal expenses needlessly. This is counted (if you squint) as a tremendous victory for Halbig

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:36 am

The bereaved parents strike back with a lawsuit against "truther" RWNJ Alex Jones:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/busi ... -hook.html
and
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut ... story.html
and
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/ ... -jones-for

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

PS: PLEASE will someone post the various pleadings in this lawsuit on this forum as they occur so we can see what's happening.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Nelba Márquez-Greene 🇵🇷

@Nelba_MG
I filed my first police report today. Be on notice that I will file one every single time a threat is sent. I have buried a child. You don’t scare me. And thank you to everyone who reported the profile. Don’t forget to stand up for victims in your own community too. Peace.

5:13 PM - Jul 20, 2018
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Alex Jones is now facing six defamation lawsuits arising from his claim that nobody was really killed and the suppositious parents are all faking:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/al ... fb1d01c1eb

I would expect that Jones would ask, and get, as much help - esp solid evidence - from the other Trufers.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Another article on the same lawsuit:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex ... r-lawsuit/

There is a tort, not (I think) often used as a cause of action, 'intentional infliction of emotional distress' -- not commonly used but I'd bet it's getting a work-out with Alex Jones.

As it becomes increasingly obvious, with the passage of time, that there is no secret story about the Sandy Hook massacre or the families involved, and Alex Jones persists in not making a full and heartfelt apology - as would be expected of a real journalist, juries are more and more likely to stick it deep to Alex Jones. I hope none of you lent him money.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:45 am

:madguy:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Clairez

Post by Clairez » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 pm

We really have too many insane people in this country, most fed by right-wing media. We really need to make examples of the perpetrators and people like Alex Jones who feed them :madguy:

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:43 pm

It's almost as if right wing nut job media audiences are so completely unable to think that they don't understand that Sandy Hook is an elementary school. And that the vast majority of the victims were SIX. YEARS. OLD.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Maybe it's just me, but isn't it interesting that this spate of bomb threats yesterday and today have come only a day or two after Trump announced that if he were impeached, there'd "be a revolt?"

I swear it looks like he's fomenting a violent Trump Cult Uprising.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”