HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

You never know, something important could happen.
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

neonzx wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:43 pm Image
There is nothing on this planet any cuter that this! It can't even be looked at without busting a big ole grin :lovestruck:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MsDaisy 2
Verified:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

MsDaisy 2 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:24 pm Happy Hauntings...

We have a new homeless Unitarian who moved into the Guest House today. I did warn him about the ghost.
I guess the ghost hasn't distressed him, but he's now been given until tomorrow to move his homeless butt out of there. We have our son-in-laws folks coming to stay there on Saturday and I need at least a day to clean the place up. Dog knows how how much mess is in there. PLUS he now has my truck. Yes, a Ford Ranger truck, I haz one. I often comment that my Mister only married me for my damn truck! :lol:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by raison de arizona »

Ford Rangers are magical. They can do anything!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:39 pm Ford Rangers are magical. They can do anything!
Except park in a shopping center parking slot.

Or a suburban residential street without blocking traffic for that matter.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
MsDaisy 2
Verified:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:39 pm Ford Rangers are magical. They can do anything!
Yep!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:48 pm
Except park in a shopping center parking slot.

Or a suburban residential street without blocking traffic for that matter.
Mine did, including parallel parking in Evanston, without the aid of a backup camera. I always bought Rangers because I liked the smaller pickup which could get into smaller areas, and I did not want a huge beast.

I miss my old rusty Ranger. My current Grand Cherokee was the first time I did not have some Ranger since 1990. However, practical took over (and they were not making them in the US when I was in need of a replacement).

Ironically, I posted this same photo on 23 December 2022, nearly one year ago. I just reposted the link here so I did not clutter up the server.

And here is it parallel parked on a side street in Evanston, in 2007 (Google Street View to the rescue). I don't miss having to park in the street. This was a block away from where I actually lived.
Screenshot 2023-12-21 172005.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-21 172005.jpg (134.27 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
101010 :towel:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by keith »

Ok, i may owe an apology.

I was commenting on the monsters they are forcing on Australia since Ford and GM quit manufacturing here. I was sure the monstrosity i saw just yesterday said Ranger across its ass, but your pictured truck is reasonable.

I will observe more carefully.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2023!!!👀

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:36 pm Ok, i may owe an apology.

I was commenting on the monsters they are forcing on Australia since Ford and GM quit manufacturing here. I was sure the monstrosity i saw just yesterday said Ranger across its ass, but your pictured truck is reasonable.

I will observe more carefully.
Ford has started selling Ranger's here again, and to be fair, they do look larger than the previous versions. Even mine looked a bit lager because the off-road package made it sit higher.

I think they are wider and sit higher. Add that to a full back seat and not just a small jump seat, and they look about the size of an older F-150. They are bulkier and the extra width would make it harder to park in some places. I had to get used to my Jeep GC being wider than my old pickup but not quite as long. Luckily, my current GC has a backup camera.

The newest Ranger Rapter is even bigger. The bold front end also probably causes it to look even bigger yet.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Announcements”