Roger Stone

mimi

Roger Stone

Post by mimi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:00 pm

So, I googled to see what other recent news mentioned Mr. Stone.Stone, a master of politics-as-burlesque-theater, was at the parade campaigning for his other candidate for governor, "Manhattan Madam" Kristin Davis.UPDATE: Stone emails over a long list of pro-same-sex marriage bona fides, including his backing for same-sex marriage in Florida and New York and his writing on the subject."I'm a libertarian Republican. I support Marriage Equality," he emails.So he was working for two NY gubernatorial candidates? weird. http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... 60x420.jpg[/break1]politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1010/Roger_Stone_not_disgusted.html]http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/ ... usted.htmlThe photo was from the New York Gay Pride Parade in June, 2010.Here is Stone's tattoo:http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice ... gSeriously. He has Nixon tattooed on his back. In October, 2010:Mrs. Redlich Attacks Roger Stone (Updated)Libertarian gubernatorial candidate Warren Redlich said (through his campaign) that he didn’t want to discuss the nasty anonymous flyer sent to Capital Region residents last week that branded him a sexual predator, saying he didn’t want to reward “criminals for their criminal conduct.”His wife, Heather, has no such reservations.In an open letter to GOP consultant Roger Stone, who admitted being in touch with the committee that took credit for the flyer, Heather Redlich accused the self-professed dirty trickster of telling “terrible lies” about her husband.[/break1]capitaltonight.com/2010/10/mrs-redlich-attacks-roger-stone/]http://www.capitaltonight.com/2010/10/m ... ger-stone/Apparently Mr. Redlich, the Libertarian NY Gubernatorial Candidate, called Kristin Davis, one of Stone's candidates, a 'whore'. Thus the flyer:http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4023/512 ... 135385.jpg[/break1]capitaltonight.com/2010/10/redlich-falsely-accused-in-sex-offender-mailer/]http://www.capitaltonight.com/2010/10/r ... er-mailer/I think he just really likes dirty politics. He just enjoys it. Troubles with the Tax Man:ALBANY -- Roger Stone, a key adviser to Republican gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino, owes Uncle Sam more than $400,000 in unpaid taxes, The Post has found.The Internal Revenue Service filed a $405,035 lien for unpaid income taxes against the consultant -- one of politics' most notorious dirty tricksters -- and his wife, Nydia, last fall in Dade County Circuit Court in Florida, records show.The debt makes Stone the second high-profile Paladino adviser to run afoul of the taxman. Paladino's campaign manager, Stone protégé Michael Caputo, recently admitted to a federal tax debt topping $52,000, although he says he's paid back all but $9,302.[/break1]nypost.com/p/news/local/team_paladino_roger_dodger_oDBot1GdWWM6F39rZbUvIN]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/team ... F39rZbUvINToo much. Even if you limit your search to a year, Stone is all over the place. He's involved in everything. I have no doubt he's birfing. But, I think he just like to stir up trouble. Just for the fun of it.

TexasFilly

Roger Stone

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm

He may have fun doing it, but he's clearly making money from his BS. You can't owe $400,000 plus in taxes without a very substantial income. I hope the IRS goes after his sorry ass. We'd reduce the deficit if these Republicans would pay their back taxes.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

elliewyatt

Roger Stone

Post by elliewyatt » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Interesting to find your post today. Yesterday there was some discussion about the republicans' intent to investigate everything related to Obama (birther or not) and the subject of impeachment. Some names were listed as likely to be in the thick of things. One that wasn't mentioned but instananeously leapt into my mind was Roger Stone. Rofl Jensen's good buddy.

elliewyatt

Roger Stone

Post by elliewyatt » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 pm

I think a large part of the birther crap that has gone on in the last two years is collecting email addresses of the dupes and locating and coalescing idiots.

The REAL game begins NOW. And Roger Stone will be in it, big time.

TexasFilly

Roger Stone

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Precisely ellie! Which is why the assertion that the birthers had nothing to do with politics was so foolish in the first place. There, I said it.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

mimi

Roger Stone

Post by mimi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:01 am

Roger Stone wrote a conspiracy book. He was to be interviewed by Douglas McIntyre on KABC, but it didn't go well. McIntyre: Lay it on us. How did LBJ get JFK killed?Stone: Well, first of all, the classic way: motive, means and opportunity. Lyndon Johnson blackmailed his way onto the 1960 ticket to begin with. JFK didn't want him.McIntyre: That's not true. Roger, it's simply not true. Robert Kennedy didn't want LBJ on the ticket...Stone: If I may, Lyndon Johnson and House Speaker Rayburn went to JFK with a dossier which they got from J. Edgar Hoover...McIntyre: That's nonsense.Stone: You clearly haven't read my book.McIntyre: No I haven't. But I've studied LBJ my whole life...[unintelligible, arguing over each other]...Let's set some ground rules here.Stone: Okay.McIntyre: We can plug the book and people can read the book. I'm not gonna read the book. I'm gonna throw it out the second -- in fact, I'm gonna throw it out [sound of book landing in waste basket]...Stone: Good.McIntyre: It's thrown out now. But here's the deal.Stone: This segment's over.McIntyre: Okay.Stone: This segment's over. Have a great day.you can read it here:[/break1]browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2013/11/roger_stone_cuts_and_runs_on_l.php]http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... s_on_l.phpHe tweets and has quite a few fans:[/break1]com/RogerJStoneJr]https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJrAlways the opportunist. He's really pushing that conspiracy theory.

Foggy

Roger Stone

Post by Foggy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 am

Roger and Jerome, sitting in a tree ...

K - I - S - S - I - N - G!

First comes love, then comes marriage,

Then more whackjob conspiracy theories in a baby carriage!

I amuse myself no end over here. I slay myself! =))
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

bob

Roger Stone

Post by bob » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:36 am

Stone (a "historian" :roll: ) was on Boyles' show: :yawn:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

kate520

Roger Stone

Post by kate520 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 am

Guffawing at how on-script Stone is. There's never anything new, just new slime surrounding it.

Had you ever heard that Clinton smear before? Not me.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Addie

Re: Roger Stone

Post by Addie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Raw Story
Trump ally Roger Stone says US intelligence tried to assassinate him in Wednesday hit-and-run crash

Roger Stone — the Watergate-era GOP “dirty tricks” operative and longtime friend and confidant to Pres. Donald Trump claims that forces from the so-called “deep state” tried to kill him in a hit-and-run auto collision on Wednesday.

Mediaite.com reported that Stone appears to have survived the crash relatively unscathed. He appeared on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ Wednesday edition of InfoWars to make his accusations against the government.

“It didn’t seem like an accident to me,” Stone told Jones. “I am a consistent critic of the Deep State that’s why I think I’m targeted.”

Stone tweeted about the accident after it occurred, writing, “Car I was in T-boned by large grey 4 door – dark tinted windshield – I was passenger side.”

“I am fine after suspicious hit and run. Blurred vision in right eye on which I had surgery for detached retina sustained in boxing match,” he continued. “Air bags saved me from serious injury – insist on doing my @InfoWars stint at 3 pm EST.” ...

This is not his first claim that someone is trying to assassinate him. Stone claimed in January that someone had poisoned him with the radioactive chemical polonium 210, which was used to murder Russian journalist and Putin Critic Alexander Litvinenko.
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Roger Stone thinks he is important enough to kill. He is mistaken. If they wanted him dead he would be dead. They wouldn't use an unreliable method like a car crash either.

Polonium 210? It only takes a microgram of polonium 210 to kill a person so if he was so poisoned he would be dead. That amount of polonium 210 would cost millions of dollars to make. He is not worth it.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

tek

Post by tek » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Is he sure it wasn't a red sports car?
That seems to fit his view of how spy agencies work..
There's no way back
from there to here

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:55 pm

tek wrote:Is he sure it wasn't a red sports car?
That seems to fit his view of how spy agencies work..
:rotflmao:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Man, it is an exciting but sad life being a RWNJ. I got stuck in a snowbank on the way to work today. While I was waiting for a tow truck, the blowing snow drifted higher and higher around my car. A snowplow had no choice but to barely miss me and push snow up against my driver-side door. To think that I could have texted my boss "Just survived yet another assassination attempt... The Deep State hates me and everything I stand for." She would probably have doubled over laughing. Instead this deluded fantasy is news for some reason.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Why did Soros hire the same driver who failed during Taitz's car "accident"?

(For the noobs: Notoriously bad driver Taitz once got into an accident before a court hearing, and claimed it was an attempt to derail her case.)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

tek

Post by tek » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:10 pm

he better keep an eye on his hose clamps..
There's no way back
from there to here

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Police Have No Record of Alleged Hit-and-Run on Trump Advisor Roger Stone

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/roger ... ds-9208072
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:45 pm

But...but...but...Roger wouldn't lie about such a thing. The lack of confirmation from the police is PROOF that it happened just the way Roger says.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:48 pm

wavey davey wrote:But...but...but...Roger wouldn't lie about such a thing. The lack of confirmation from the police is PROOF that it happened just the way Roger says.
It's a DEEPSTATE coverup. I'm sure President Obama is behind it. Or perhaps it's Michelle Obama this time? Mayhap Mrs. Clinton has requested the foul and dirty deed be done?

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:52 pm

it's the Irish! Leprechauns have been unleashed from the Green Isle to wreak havoc upon whomever they choose on this St.Patrick's Day Eve's Eve. :mrgreen:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:56 pm

I somehow missed reading about this nutcase before now. He's so off the wall I find him actually amusing. He makes the SFV's other cronies almost sane by comparison. (Please notice I wrote 'almost'.) :lol:
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:it's the Irish! Leprechauns have been unleashed from the Green Isle to wreak havoc upon whomever they choose on this St.Patrick's Day Eve's Eve. :mrgreen:
sure it ain't Gremlins?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Nah, I've seen that documentary about Leprachauns. They've been to the hood and back2it. Plus the Great Usurper is an Irish Muslin. This kind of convoluted and ineffective assassination attempt is a tell-tale sign of his lazy but ebil hand.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Hektor wrote:Nah, I've seen that documentary about Leprachauns. They've been to the hood and back2it. Plus the Great Usurper is an Irish Muslin. This kind of convoluted and ineffective assassination attempt is a tell-tale sign of his lazy but ebil hand.
He must have missed that IRA course.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Volkonski wrote:Roger Stone thinks he is important enough to kill. He is mistaken. If they wanted him dead he would be dead. They wouldn't use an unreliable method like a car crash either.

Polonium 210? It only takes a microgram of polonium 210 to kill a person so if he was so poisoned he would be dead. That amount of polonium 210 would cost millions of dollars to make. He is not worth it.
And it leaves ebidense.... :roll:
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”