Robert Hofmann

DZ Bill

Robert Hofmann

Post by DZ Bill »

Any of my fellow fogbowers have any info on poot Robert Hofmann JR hangs around WA/OR CPS issues anti gov. Need it ASAP

scirreeve

Re: Robert Hofmann

Post by scirreeve »

DZ Bill wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:13 pm
Any of my fellow fogbowers have any info on poot Robert Hofmann JR hangs around WA/OR CPS issues anti gov. Need it ASAP
Shit - I have looked at this guy before. Unfortunately I am on the road this week and don't have time to look stuff up again. Lots of stuff in his court records. You can see them here if you enter his name etc. He is a piece of shit. https://odysseyportal.courts.wa.gov/ODY ... shboard/29

DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill »

yeah I have his court records looking more for chat logs emails Facebook posts etc

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

DZ Bill wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:32 pm
yeah I have his court records looking more for chat logs emails Facebook posts etc
Cant help ya Bill, but have you asked JJ McNabb? @jjmacnab on the Twitter machine.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

IIRC, I have read his comments on other Poots' posts. John Lamb and maybe Kelli Stewart. (ETA: Kelli blocked me so anything on her account will not be visible to me.) Don't remember who else. He has two Facebook accounts. His friends are not public on either of them.

I found some older Facebook posts. You probably already found these but just in case....
John Lamb is with Michael Elliot and 7 others.
February 5 ·
#YellowISIS
CPS America's #1 human traffickers!

In a Vancouver Washington CPS custody trial today testimony reveals that CPS workers forced a young mother to get a hysterectomy or lose custody of her 3 day old new born son.
After the surgery CPS didn't keep their word and never gave the child back.

This trial is expected to continue till Friday of this week with more than 16 CPS workers testifying against the parents.

This past year the father made a stand by chaining and padlocking the main entrance to the Vancouver CPS building in a non-violent protest. He wasn't charged or arrested, but was trespassed from the property.

If you're in Vancouver Washington, stop in and show this family support
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
101 Comments I did NOT read all the comments

John Lamb At the hospital CPS workers told the mother she would get to take her baby home if she would get a hysterectomy . But afterwards keep her baby.
They are both in trail this week to determine if they get their baby back. Today was day 2 of the trial and the trial is expected to last till Friday.
The father's name is Robert Hofmann Jr.
41w

Robert Hofmann Jr. My case got started with my daughter they claimed that I admitted sexually abusing my daughter when it came out I did not abused my daughter the case was later determined that the abuse never a happen they used all kinds of different things on me to get my second son now so try say I molested my newborn child after he was born there was no evidence whatsoever for that to ever occur on both of my children
41w

I did NOT look at Jason or John's pages for posts around this time for further info.
Jason Blomgren
May 26 ·
Att: ALL
Please be advised we have a brother in need of some help...
Robert Hofmann Jr. Was there for me & many others from Oregon in our time of need..... let us repay the favor....
Any help from any would be greatly appreciated!!!

<See his post under the spoiler for screenshots of Hofmann's posts. He was homeless. Needs help.>
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
comments:

John Lamb Thanks Jason. Robert is a good friend and hes been through a lot.
25w

Jason Blomgren John wish I knew this 2 days ago on pay day brother!!!!
Just spoke to him briefly on IM.... personally I cant do anything (cash wise) for like 2 weeks.. next payday.... but anything I can do in the meantime - I will try my hardest--…See More
25w

John Lamb Jason Blomgren
Ill see what I can do brother.
25w

Robert Hofmann Jr. Thanks guys
25w

Jason Blomgren Need to finish up at work
25w

Robert Hofmann Jr. Jason Blomgren. Ok
25w
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”