Jacob Wohl / Jack Burkman - hopelessly incompetent smear merchants

Gregg

Re: Jacob Wohl

Post by Gregg »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:56 pm
Some how I just don't see this ending well. I feel for Delgado, and if it is true, and I see no real reason to doubt it. I would think he should have a good case for criminal impersonation at the very least, but that is a criminal not civil matter. I really can't see the point of suing Wohl since I don't think he has any real money, unless I've missed something here. I just can't help thinking that taking him to court would cost more than you'd ever recover. Seeing him jailed tied to the mast of a ship and flogged would be much more satisfying.
FIFY !
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Gregg wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:47 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:56 pm
Some how I just don't see this ending well. I feel for Delgado, and if it is true, and I see no real reason to doubt it. I would think he should have a good case for criminal impersonation at the very least, but that is a criminal not civil matter. I really can't see the point of suing Wohl since I don't think he has any real money, unless I've missed something here. I just can't help thinking that taking him to court would cost more than you'd ever recover. Seeing him jailed tied to the mast of a ship and flogged would be much more satisfying.
FIFY !
Actually, if we're going to those lengths, I think keelhauling would be ever so much more appropriate and satisfying. In the spirit of compromise we can do that after the flogging.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

but we need to make sure that this all occurs in shark infested waters.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Notorial Dissent

woodworker wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:10 pm
Man of War and Box would be nice too, also.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

woodworker wrote:
with a keel haul, the sharks are unnecessary. The "keel" is the middle of the ship.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:44 pm
woodworker wrote:
with a keel haul, the sharks are unnecessary. The "keel" is the middle of the ship.
One of the horrors of being keel-hauled was the barnacles and the like on the bottom of the ship. Coarse grit sandpaper would be soft and gentle in comparison.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

I always thought they went perpendicular to the ship's keel but while watching the Brando version of Mutiny on the Bounty 2 weeks ago, I noticed that they went the length of the ship. And coincidently when the frayed rope was hauled up without the sailor attached, there was a quick cut to a shark swimming away. :o

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Photoguy wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:59 am
I always thought they went perpendicular to the ship's keel but while watching the Brando version of Mutiny on the Bounty 2 weeks ago, I noticed that they went the length of the ship. And coincidently when the frayed rope was hauled up without the sailor attached, there was a quick cut to a shark swimming away. :o
could be either: "Keelhauling (Dutch kielhalen;[1] "to drag along the keel") is a form of punishment and potential execution once meted out to sailors at sea. The sailor was tied to a line that is looped beneath the vessel, thrown overboard on one side of the ship, and dragged under the ship's keel, either from one side of the ship to the other, or the length of the ship (from bow to stern).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keelhauling

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

HillReporter.com

@HillReporter
20m20 minutes ago
More
Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman Spotted Leaving EDVA Courthouse

https://hillreporter.com/jacob-wohl-and ... ouse-31191
The source identified himself as an individual who we could not confirm the existence of. This combined with the fact that journalist Ken Klippenstein of TYT Investigates, also was provided with a similar lead, makes us question if this is another hoax being perpetrated by Wohl and Burkman, or if the two men are actually part of an on-going case or grand jury testimony. Klippenstein noted that the individual who contacted him had a number which traced back to the Arlington Center for Political Intelligence (ACPI). Hill Reporter checked the number and found that we too were contacted by this number months ago in relation to another Jacob Wohl story we were covering. Klippenstein also noted that a simple ‘Google search for Arlington Center for Political Intelligence’ brings up an image of none other than Jacob Wohl.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

...and even possible, if not likely, that both Burkman and Wohl simply staged the photographs to garner more attention from the media.
Gee, ya think? I'm shocked anyone would even suggest it.

Also too in the story, Little Baby Jakes says
A Whiney Bitch says what wrote:I’ve been advised not to talk about any legal matters,” Wohl explained. “What I do understand is that if there were a grand jury and if we were to testify, my understanding is that that testimony would be secret, under rule 60. And so some deep state rat is leaking to you and leaking to anyone. I’m disgusted by it.”
Which just ain't so. It would be illegal for any employee of the court or any of the various legal people there to comment, but the witness can come out and hold a Press Conference, complete with their transcripts from memory if they want. Jacob and Jack just couldn't stand not being in the news more than a few days and needed some attention, like a baby crying in the night.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

And just for funsies, is there any way to check if a Grand Jury was in the building on this day? I'm inclined to think they put on their best suit and went to the courthouse, had someone with them tkae pictures of them as they walk in and out a few times and ''leak'' it to the press.

Luckily, most real press doesn't bother to even notice them and the Krassenstiens of the world at least have the sense that if Jacob says its dark outside at midnight, not to print the story until they've looked out the window first.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Jacob.JPG

Meanwhile his Dad is aggressively pumping the idea of Notre Dame being a terrorist attack and blaming CNN for not saying it... while twice on Fox News today hosts shut down these conspiracy theories (Smith and Cavuto). David is a rotten human and looks like his boy is getting there too.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Gregg wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 pm
...and even possible, if not likely, that both Burkman and Wohl simply staged the photographs to garner more attention from the media.

A Whiney Bitch says what wrote:I’ve been advised not to talk about any legal matters,” Wohl explained. “What I do understand is that if there were a grand jury and if we were to testify, my understanding is that that testimony would be secret, under rule 60. And so some deep state rat is leaking to you and leaking to anyone. I’m disgusted by it.”
Which just ain't so. It would be illegal for any employee of the court or any of the various legal people there to comment, but the witness can come out and hold a Press Conference, complete with their transcripts from memory if they want. Jacob and Jack just couldn't stand not being in the news more than a few days and needed some attention, like a baby crying in the night.
Interesting. I had to testify at a grand jury one time as a witness and they told me not to talk about it. All this time I've thought it applied to everyone.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

The top 4 Google results for The Arlington Center for Political Intelligence are links to the above referenced Facebook page...which appears to have been deleted sometime this afternoon.

The 5th result?
Screenshot_20190415_184344.jpg
And the 6th result contains the words Arlington, Center, Political, and Intelligence, just not all linked together.

:think: I bet there isn't even a hipster coffee shop in walking distance of the courthouse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:21 pm
Gregg wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Interesting. I had to testify at a grand jury one time as a witness and they told me not to talk about it. All this time I've thought it applied to everyone.
The Lawyers might correct me on this, but I've always assumed the privacy of grand jury testimony doesn't apply to the witness.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wohl walked into and out of a courthouse then leaked pictures of it to the media for the attention? What’s wrong with this guy?

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He wants to be important and he needs attention.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Gregg wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:24 pm
The Lawyers might correct me on this, but I've always assumed the privacy of grand jury testimony doesn't apply to the witness.
It doesn't before federal courts. I can't speak to states that use grand juries.

F.R.Crim.P. 6(e)(2)(B):
(B) Unless these rules provide otherwise, the following persons must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury:

(i) a grand juror;

(ii) an interpreter;

(iii) a court reporter;

(iv) an operator of a recording device;

(v) a person who transcribes recorded testimony;

(vi) an attorney for the government; or

(vii) a person to whom disclosure is made under Rule 6(e)(3)(A)(ii) or (iii).
None of the exceptions apply to a witness. That's not to say a gag order couldn't be imposed in unusual circumstances, and obviously the government's attorneys would very much prefer if witnesses didn't blab so as not to tip off targets of the investigation. But legally, as far as I'm aware, witnesses are free to talk to whomever they please. In fact, attorneys of witnesses in grand jury proceedings are most often the "unnamed sources with knowledge of the investigation" cited by reporters when writing about grand jury proceedings. The government attorneys and jurors definitely can't talk, but witnesses and their counsel often do in order to get out in front of the story.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Notorial Dissent

Wohl is desperately seeking relevance and adulation and not getting anywhere.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 am
Wohl is desperately seeking relevance and adulation and not getting anywhere.
And a job in trump's cabinet. And considering the rate in which the rats are jumping ship, he just might land one.
Hubs (and me) at the Rockabilly Fest
ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

He's only 20 years old, hot, and with a vile Trumper Dad; he must be having a blast getting attention. Word to the press: Don't give him attention.
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Will Sommer

Verified account

@willsommer
39m39 minutes ago
More
Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman—the guys from the disastrous Mueller smear press conference—are having another press conference today at Jack’s house. Judging by Twitter, few, if any, reporters actually showed up.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Volkonski wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm
Will Sommer

Verified account

@willsommer
39m39 minutes ago
More
Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman—the guys from the disastrous Mueller smear press conference—are having another press conference today at Jack’s house. Judging by Twitter, few, if any, reporters actually showed up.
Who cares if reporters are up for the press conference, will Jack's zipper be up for it?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Volkonski wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm
Will Sommer

Verified account

@willsommer
39m39 minutes ago
More
2 reporters showed, one from Deadspin and somebody else. The big reveal is the Adidas is evil and football and basketball recruiting is corrupt. The expert was some short-term player who lacked any specifics. According to Jacob, this is yuge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.c ... 091726/amp
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”