Laura Loomer

pipistrelle

Re: Laura Loomer

Post by pipistrelle » Fri May 03, 2019 9:46 pm

If they’re freeing her, why does she need “donations”?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 03, 2019 9:49 pm

what they don’t get is that they aren’t banning me . . . they’re freeing me.
So what's her problem? She's getting freer by the week! :lol:

I don't like her getting publicity for this, but if it helps journalists know not to quote her and she gets ignored it's worth it.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Way back in the early days of online ponzi schemes, they promoted on forums like Talkgold but a lot more primitive. When they were getting too many people asking too many questions, and about the time they started delaying payouts, they would move to "private, members only" forums. That was always the end, because they depending on new suckers to keep the scam going and once you cut off the general public, no new suckers. No new money, and **POOF*** she was gone!

Hope that's how this works for her.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Damn, almost $50K. The choices people make.
Loomer 50K.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Fri May 03, 2019 10:51 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Loomer 50K.JPG
She's got a ways to go to catch up with Brian Kolflage's Gofundme and his wall building grift/scam,

$22,218,700 of $1.0B goal
We The People Will Build the Wall
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat May 04, 2019 3:05 am

Loomer still has a YouTube channel, she is such a grifter. Of course, she went to the FB office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1ALPemzOI

If only La Loomer read here, she'd know the way to get all this settled is coffee with Mark and Sheryl at :P

Not our job to tell her! :lol: And she'd better watch her step. Foggy issued one EDICT, to wit:

GIL Klayman is BANED from Denny's, henceforth into perpetuity

Don't piss Foggy off or there will be another EDICT!
Foggy wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:09 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:40 pm
One Technical Question: Foggy, if they have a Grand Slam Grand Jury Breakfast at Denny's, and they issue a True Bill to put Moore on the Fed because "We The People" said so, how will that stand? Do we need to have a breakfast first to counter them? Which Denny's will Larry Klayman attend? It's a :pickle: :P
Wow, it's been so long, I don't even know if you can get a :pickle: at Denny's. I only ever go there for breakfast, and I haven't visited since I indited the Mighty Spork.

Now, ordinarily I'd be willing to go down there, read the menu, check the rules ... but I am DIETING, bigly. I eat breakfast there, it would take a week to undo the damage. :shock:

So I guess that as Lord High Muckety-Muck of the Galactic Grand Jural Confabulation, I'm just going to have to issue a EDICT, to wit:

GIL Klayman is BANED from Denny's, henceforth into perpetuity.

...and that's my final rulin'! :thumbs:

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Sat May 04, 2019 3:47 am

I propose that she holds her breath until she gets what she wants.
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat May 04, 2019 6:14 am

Hurtzi wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 3:47 am
I propose that she holds her breath until she gets what she wants.
Oh gawd no. She'd turn blue.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Sat May 04, 2019 7:16 am

Orlylicious wrote:

Loomer 50K.JPG

"Free Loomer...with the purchase of another Loomer of equal or lesser value. Void where prohibited by law."

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat May 04, 2019 7:40 am

Orlylicious wrote:

Loomer 50K.JPG
When I think of how many hungry people that would feed, it just....fuck....

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat May 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Image Image Image Image Image

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat May 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:25 pm
https:// mobile.twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/1124844003294208000
:rotflmao:
:violin:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun May 05, 2019 9:41 am

I totally get the poor dear. She may have to actually go out and get a real j-o-b in order to make a living now.

:violin: :violin: :violin:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun May 05, 2019 12:23 pm

If he was being thoughtful, he should let her use his gay frog costume. :idea:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Another one of Jim Hoft's cute dumb boys, Jacob Engels, defends Loomer and makes a pathetic call to action. It's sinking in they are being rejected from society. Jacob is Roger Stone's boy too, he was in Broward for all the election harassment with Loomer and Ali.
Jacob and Roger.JPG
Laura Loomer Is Right… What are Republicans Going to Do to Stop the Elimination of Conservative Content Online?
by Jacob Engels May 10, 2019 114 Comments

As the censorship of freedom-minded Americans gets worse and worse, many of us have become frustrated beyond belief. Most of us confide in family or friends. Some of us do what we can to organize politically to speak out against the censorship. Others fight back on the remaining platforms where we still have accounts. And many remain focused on other things… assuming that they will never be targeted or harassed by the tyrants of the tech-left.

When it comes to evaluating who is the most censored women in the MAGA movement, Laura Loomer holds that unlucky title. Loomer has bravely faced the radical Islamists that want us all dead and vigorously supported President Trump. She has been relentless in sharing the hard truths that awaken our fellow Americans.

And for that she has been targeted for depersoning. The tech-left has almost erased her completely from the internet. Some have suggested that Loomer’s melt down on Alex Jones a few days ago over the hardships of being deplatformed and depersoned was “over-the-top” or “crisis acting.”

Shame on those poor souls. She is mad as hell and refuses to deal with the abuse directed at her in a quiet or calm fashion. That is nothing to be ashamed about. Quite frankly, it got our attention and shares a far greater purpose. It was a cathartic moment for Loomer, but it should also be the wake up call for the rest of us.

This Gateway Pundit reporter has also been banned from Facebook and Twitter. IT SUCKS. Instead of retreating into nothingness or depression, it’s time we all fought back. It is time that we scream and shout.

Our fundamental rights as Americans are wasting away as the Republicans in DC sit around and do nothing. As our President sits around and tweets about how horrible it is. When are more people going to take meaningful action?

Let the digital erasure of Laura Loomer, Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Gavin McInnes and so many others be the spark to action. We need a digital revolution or we need to just submit completely to our new monarchs and their far left thought police.

The time for do-nothing posturing and pontificating is over. What are Republicans going to do?

What are we going to do?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... nt-online/

Top search results for Jacob:

Member of extremist group 'Proud Boys' considering a run for Orange ...
https://www.orlandoweekly.com/.../membe ... -consideri...
Nov 27, 2018 - Jacob Engels, publisher of local far right blog the Central Florida Post and member of the extremist group the "Proud Boys," is considering running for Chairman of the Orange County Republican Executive Committee.

Meet Jacob Engels, Roger Stone's Mini-Me - The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-jaco ... es-mini-me
Feb 12, 2019 - Jacob Engels has become the face of Stone's defense in right-wing media.

Twitter blocks Jacob Engels after tweet on Islam - Florida Politics
https://floridapolitics.com/.../289259- ... t-on-islam
Feb 25, 2019 - Right-wing blogger and activist Jacob Engels has been blocked by Twitter and says he does not have any notification as to why, surmising it ...

Snowflake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon May 27, 2019 6:25 pm

Laura got herself a big Memorial Day story in the Spectator, here's the ending:
The tale of Laura Loomer
The media activist on journalism, fame, addiction and depression
Laura Loomer is a wounded animal. Her own tribe has thrown her to the jackals, and she’s in survival mode. Her old brain has taken over. But what happens when she’s banned from YouTube and blocked by everyone she knows? Does Laura put on a ski mask and start a punk band? Does she start printing out pages from The Anarchist’s Cookbook using a VPN? Does she break into your home and boil your pet rabbit for not replying to her email? Does she end up in a bodybag?

No one knows how the unromantic and cruelly modern tale of Laura Loomer will end. But if you’re not worried, then you have a lot more in common with Laura than you think.

‘I know I can’t give up,’ she tells me, ‘because the Left would want nothing more than to write the final story about my demise or my end. It’s just not going to happen. I’m here forever. I’m here to stay.’
https://spectator.us/depression-addicti ... ra-loomer/

As this story points out, kids like Loomer, Wohl et al are now blacklisted and banned in their 20s; they were so dumb they burned themselves out really early. Where will they be in 10 years? Will be interesting to watch.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:25 pm
► Show Spoiler
As this story points out, kids like Loomer, Wohl et al are now blacklisted and banned in their 20s; they were so dumb they burned themselves out really early. Where will they be in 10 years? Will be interesting to watch.
Where are all the Birthers now? Gone with the wind...

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon May 27, 2019 10:10 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:06 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Where are all the Birthers now? Gone with the wind...
:lol: RTH... Most of the Birther cowards didn't use their real identities (for good reason), these kids' identities are flagged in databases that will outlive them and all Birthers ;)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 27, 2019 10:19 pm

I have yet to determine if Loomer actually has any form of marketable skill or ability, other than her self absorbed and centered whining, temper tantrum throwing, going see me me me, and lying. She can't write coherently, let alone spell, and she seems totally incapable of actual communication which severely handicaps her. And with the presidential press secretary market grift already filled she is severely limited as far as opportunities. As to Jakey, I 'm still holding out hope for adjoining cells for when his father inevitably goes back to prison and Jakey's past misdeeds finally catch up to him.

Otherwise really sucks to be them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

boots

Post by boots » Tue May 28, 2019 12:23 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:19 pm
I have yet to determine if Loomer actually has any form of marketable skill or ability, other than her self absorbed and centered whining, temper tantrum throwing, going see me me me, and lying. :snippity: :snippity:

:snippity:
I happen to be of the opinion that most protest activists, whether on the left or the right, aren't good at much other than "look at me" histrionics and attention-whoring.

tek

Post by tek » Tue May 28, 2019 5:18 am

because the Left would want nothing more than to write the final story about my demise or my end.
Dream on.
There's no way back
from there to here

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Fri May 31, 2019 10:25 am

Orlylicious wrote:
With only a few exceptions they're all white grifters from financially comfortable backgrounds, so I'll think the chances are good that they'll still be cranking it out ten years from now. (Orly's still Orlying.) Aggressive narcissists with severe boundary issues will always be useful to a poltical machine and a media economy that profits off them.

(I guess it's possible that one or more of them might one day have their Don Draper moment, but ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 31, 2019 10:13 pm

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:25 am
Orlylicious wrote:
With only a few exceptions they're all white grifters from financially comfortable backgrounds, so I'll think the chances are good that they'll still be cranking it out ten years from now. (Orly's still Orlying.) Aggressive narcissists with severe boundary issues will always be useful to a poltical machine and a media economy that profits off them.

(I guess it's possible that one or more of them might one day have their Don Draper moment, but ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
I'm holding out for all of them to have their Pan Am Flight 103 Moment, but that's me :think:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Haven't really been following the news, but apparently there was a trollfest with more protesters than attendees in DC today. Loomer, Milo, Gavin... all the people who have been banned. One guy got banned from Tinder :lol: how the heck do you do that?
Scuffles, Shouting as Far-Right Group, Anti-Fascists Demonstrate in DC Saturday
As a far-right rally disbanded amid counterprotests, police officers tried to keep protesters separate
By Mark Segraves, Jackie Bensen and NBC Washington staff
Published Jul 6, 2019 at 10:13 AM | Updated 2 hours ago

Police erected barriers and closed roads in downtown Washington, D.C., on a sweltering hot Saturday in an attempt to keep separate members of a far-right rally and opposing counterdemonstraters along Pennsylvania Avenue. Authorities are on high alert to prevent clashes between attendees of the #DemandFreeSpeech Freedom Rally in Freedom Park and anti-fascist and anti-racist demonstrators just one block away. Roads have been closed in the area, and police are enforcing a no-cross zone.

As far-right provocateurs Milo Yiannopolous and Laura Loomer took the stage at Freedom Park, some counterdemonstrators dressed in the typical Antifa protest garb including all-black outfits, full face coverings and goggles, started approaching police barricades and apparently tried to circumventing the police no-cross zones. One such group tried to breach the police barricade at 12th and Pennsylvania Street NW, but was turned back by officers. On some streets around the demonstrations, tempers flared as a masked, black-clad protester grabbed at someone's red "Make America Great Again" Hat, WTOP's Alejandro Alvarez said on Twitter.

The far-right rally ended around 1:45 p.m., and at that point no arrests or injuries had been reported. The far-right rally delivered on a promise to bring far-right activists including Laura Loomer and Milo Yiannopolous to the stage. Former Donald Trump presidential campaign advisor Roger Stone was advertised but didn't make an apperance.In response to the news of the far-right rally, Black Lives Matter led a coalition of D.C. groups in a permitted "Black, Brown and Indigenous Joy Park Party" counterdemonstration at Pershing Park, which featured go-go music, singalongs and speakers.

"We plan to disrupt the alt-right circus with the sound of Chocolate City," organizers said Saturday in a press release. The first speakers highlighted violent incidents motivated or believed to be motivated by bigotry, including the fatal stabbing of 2nd Lt. Richard Collins III, a Bowie State University student, by a man who belonged to a racist Facebook group and the killings of two transgender women in the D.C. area.
The #DemandFreeSpeech Rally organizers say that some of their high-profile speakers will only attend a private VIP event later in the evening. The organizers said on stage that attendees will meet at the Trump Hotel and be bused to the event, after reportedly having trouble finding a venue.
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/national- ... 95262.html

Something called Loomer Fan Club posted this, it's an hour but didn't watch:

This guy was following it:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:48 pm

Klayman's site: Laura Loomer Sues Facebook for Alleged Defamation:
Over $3 Billion Sought for Actual and Punitive Damages

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a "dangerous individual" and a domestic Jewish terrorist. This characterization of Ms. Loomer, published widely, is alleged to have severely damaged her reputation, good will and financial well-being, as well as endangered her life and caused her to have to travel with security. As Facebook is reportedly worth over $63 billion the alleged compensatory and punitive damages are sought for at least over $3 billion U.S. dollars, which is 5% of its net worth — the standard calculation for punitive damages. The reason punitive damages are assessed by a jury to punish the offender to dissuade further illegal conduct.

Loomer has been a strong advocate not just for conservative causes, but also to stem the growing anti-Semitism in Congress and threat of Islamic terrorism. In this regard, she was banned by Facebook and Instagram by simply revealing the truth. Facebook and its CEO and founder Jeff Zuckerberg is a self-hating leftist Jew sympathetic of Islamic extremism. Klayman sued Zuckerberg and Facebook years ago for allegedly furthering a Palestinian Intifada calling for and which resulted in the death of Jews.

Klayman had this to say upon filing suit for Ms. Loomer:
Laura Loomer is an American heroine, who puts principle ahead of her own safety and well being. By calling Ms. Loomer dangerous and banning her from Facebook and its related wholly owned and controlled entity Instagram, the companies have not only maliciously defamed her but in effect issued another intifada to harm her for criticism of Reps. Omar and Tlaib and their blatant anti-Semitism. This will not stand and Facebook will be made to pay dearly for its actions.
Klayman's Loomer's complaint alleges three counts of defamation, seeks $35M in general damages, $3B in punitive damages.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”