Laura Loomer

neonzx

Re: Laura Loomer

Post by neonzx » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Update from the LOONer. She retained Jocob's daddy, David Wohl to defender her.
Subject: My Day in Gavin Newsom’s Court

[neonzx],

Yesterday, I walked into a Sacramento, California courtroom and was shocked to hear that Governor Gavin Newsom’s attorneys were recommending 15 days in jail and three years of probation . . . because I crossed the border onto his lawn.

While the majority of illegal immigrants crossing our Southern border are detained for three days or less (most are released the same day), Nancy Pelosi’s relative who happens to be California’s Governor, wanted to lock me up for 15 days AND have me tracked through probation for THREE ENTIRE YEARS.

But when I walked into court, I wasn’t nervous.

Actually – and I’m having trouble describing it – I was lifted up and given the strength of a literal Angel.

I was fearless.

An “Angel Mom” had unexpectedly joined me and gave me a t-shirt with a photo of her son on it.

His name was Ruben Morfin.

Ruben was just 13 years-old when an illegal alien from Mexico shot him in the back of the head and murdered him.

Ruben’s mother, Angie, told me she woke up at 3 am to support me in court today.

I was proud to stand before the judge and the attorneys representing Newsom – so that they were forced to look at the face of Ruben that was printed on my white t-shirt.

I would have done 15 days in jail without hesitation for that moment.

But, because of you and other patriots around the country, I didn’t have to.

I was able to raise the money to hire an amazing attorney, David Wohl, and the charges were dismissed!!!

Thank you so much!

And we all owe Angie Morfin our thanks as well.

She reminded me why we fight. Why we risk the ridicule, the persecution, the pain and yes, even jail time.

We fight to protect American children like Ruben.

We fight so that no American mother will be slain like 28-year-old Paige Gomer who was killed by a Mexican illegal alien.

We fight so that our parents and elderly are not murdered in their homes like 81-year-old Jerry David and his wife.

So please, even though she will never hear it, say a word of thanks to Ruben Morfin’s mother, Angie, for giving me the strength of a lion in court . . . and for allowing me to share Ruben’s story with you.

Thank you so much for all that you do.

Respectfully,
Laura Loomer
The Loomer Project
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:03 am

I'm seeing a report the charges have been dropped. https://culttture.com/2019/laura-loomer ... s-dropped/
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:41 am

By Loomer Logic®, if a set of people should be deported because a small number commit murders, let's start with alt-right white supremacists/nationalists. They seem to hurt/kill a number of people. You good with that, Laura?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:41 pm

How this sketchy account got a checkmark I don't know, but they constantly pump Loomer and her pals. Tomorrow there's a rally in AZ (where apparently she's from) with Kelli Ward and other hate groups (SPLC has an article on it).
theJewish Voice Verified account @JewishVoice
51m51 minutes ago

BREAKING: Today Jewish Conservative journalist Laura Loomer formed an exploratory committee to run for Congress.

She said she is seriously considering running for Congress in 2020 & will be making an announcement soon.

This is going to be WILD. Definitely a race to watch.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:41 pm
How this sketchy account got a checkmark I don't know

I don't know how any gets one but also don't understand how it gives anyone authority. seems that somehow if it has a checkmark, people are suppose to listen to them.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:41 pm
How this sketchy account got a checkmark I don't know
I don't know how any gets one but also don't understand how it gives anyone authority. seems that somehow if it has a checkmark, people are suppose to listen to them.
It's intended to show someone is who they claim to be, which doesn't give them authority. So you know it's really Wil Wheaton, not an imposter.

It's a conservative publication that skews pro-Trump.

http://thejewishvoice.com/about-us/
In its mission statement on their Facebook page, the Jewish Voice describes its intent as: “Providing our readers with timely and thought-provoking news and opinion.” As a result, the Jewish Voice has garnered a sterling reputation as the periodical of record for the sophisticated news reader as well as for those who place an emphasis on the importance of Israel and its role in the Middle East and beyond.

Although not aligned with any specific religious denomination or movement, the Jewish Voice presents a traditional and rabbinic perspective on Judaism. Its weekly articles on the Torah portion of the week reflect the views of a wide range of rabbis and lay leaders including such Torah luminaries as Rabbi Tzvi Hersh Weinreb, Rabbi Elchanan Frand and Rabbi Osher Anschel Jungreis.

Over the years, the Jewish Voice has garnered the attention of media outlets as well as the communities it serves through a litany of controversial and compelling investigative articles conducted by teams of experienced reporters and veteran journalists.
Apparently they haven't investigated Loomer.

They do have a prominent "Donate & Support" on their site.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 am

Or they have investigated her and approve. There are more than just a few Jewish Trump fans.
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:46 am

The Loomer grudge against twitter began when they wouldn't give her a blue checkmark. It was hilarious. After several attempts to use a fake one, she ended up putting a red X instead

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:02 am

They sure do approve.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Laura sues Twitter and CAIR in Florida four minutes ago :roll:
Laura Loomer Files Suit Against CAIR and Twitter
4 mins ago

Activist and Journalist Brings Claims in Florida Court Detailing Twitter’s Collusion with Hamas Front Group CAIR to Silence and De-Platform Her

CAIR’s “Favorite Daughters” Reps Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Implicated

Laura Loomer was permanently banned by Twitter in November, 2018 for a factual tweet about Ilhan Omar and intervention by CAIR to protect Omar from criticism

Loomer has since been banned by Twitter, PayPal, Venmo, GoFundMe, Medium, Uber, Uber Eats, Lyft, TeeSpring

CAIR is a front for HAMAS and the Muslim Brotherhood in America

CAIR endorsed Ilhan Omar and lobbied to have Loomer banned on Twitter

(Palm Beach, Florida) Investigative Journalist and Activist Laura Loomer filed suit today in a Florida court for harm caused by her November 2018 ban from the social media platform Twitter.

As reported in the Wall Street Journal, Loomer’s ban came at the instigation of CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) and was carried out shortly after CAIR’s meeting with Twitter executives.

Loomer has been a frequent critic of CAIR and its CAIR Florida affiliate, as well as their “favorite daughters”, Congressional Representatives Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

The Twitter ban of Loomer came after the activist called Ilhan Omar “anti-Jewish”, a fact that has since been established and recognized by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and many other prominent political leaders.
Laura Loomer, who is represented by New York free-speech attorney Ronald Coleman, stated upon filing,

“The greatest threat to free speech today is political pressure being placed on corporate forums like Twitter. We are looking forward to a jury to hearing the bias and collusion between Twitter and the terrorist front-group, CAIR in their efforts to silence me and prevent me from fully operating my media company, Illoominate Media.

No one loves the free market more than I do, but shutting down dissenting voices by labeling them ‘hate speech’ has nothing to do with freedom. We’re aiming to restore liberty to the market of ideas and inquiry, and are eager for all the support we can get.

I am gratified to be able to begin this filing, which I hope will be the beginning of my redemption and liberation from big tech tyrants, on the eve of Passover.”

Those who wish to support Ms. Loomer’s legal defense fund and sign her petition can do so at FreeLoomer.com .
#STOPTHEBIAS
View the complaint here:
https://freeloomer.com/assets/documents/complaint.pdf
https://freeloomer.com/assets/documents/cover.pdf

If you have any questions or would like to set up an interview with Laura Loomer, please contact media@LauraLoomer.us .
https://lauraloomer.us/2019/04/18/laura ... Li_jDBKi70

Complaint is at: https://freeloomer.com/assets/documents/complaint.pdf

LL.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:38 pm

In a jury trial nothing is impossible.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Hurtzi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:38 pm
Loomer's case will never see a jury; it will die in a motion to dismiss.

Too also: Loomer already sued Twitter -- and lost (that time, with Klayman).
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:54 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm
Hurtzi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:38 pm
Loomer's case will never see a jury; it will die in a motion to dismiss.

Too also: Loomer already sued Twitter -- and lost (that time, with Klayman).
From your lips into God's ear.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:21 pm

I'm sorry, but even if everything alleged is true, so what. Twitter, PayPal, Facebook, all of them are private companies that don't have to provide service to anyone they don't want to, and don't need to explain why.

I wouldn't sell her bottled water if she was on fire, can she sue me?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:33 pm

Gregg wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:21 pm
I'm sorry, but even if everything alleged is true, so what. Twitter, PayPal, Facebook, all of them are private companies that don't have to provide service to anyone they don't want to, and don't need to explain why.
Loomer, very cursorily, alleges that Twitter denied her service because she is Jewish. Which is generally prohibited under applicable state and federal laws.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Gregg wrote:
... can she sue me?
This is America, and anybody can sue anyone for anything. :flag:

Whether she can win is a different question.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:33 pm
Gregg wrote:
Loomer, very cursorily, alleges that Twitter denied her service because she is Jewish. Which is generally prohibited under applicable state and federal laws.
So, will it receive the standard response to a Klayman claim, even without GIL in the case? "Plaintiff offers only conclusory allegations which are devoid of factual support."
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm
So, will it receive the standard response to a Klayman claim, even without GIL in the case? "Plaintiff offers only conclusory allegations which are devoid of factual support."
Yup. Unless Twitter goes with the "Loomer already lost on this exact claim" defense.

(SPOILER: Twitter will assert both defenses. And prevail on at least one.)

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:25 pm

I guess that she can prove to be Jewish.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Isn’t this like employment, where there has to be a pattern of discrimination against, say, age 50+ workers? I mean, not everyone who’s Jewish gets banned.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:46 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 pm
Isn’t this like employment, where there has to be a pattern of discrimination against, say, age 50+ workers? I mean, not everyone who’s Jewish gets banned.
Basically, yes. No one really doubts Loomer's claim of being Jewish. But the allegations that Twitter denied her service because she was Jewish are threadbare; Twitter fairly obviously baned her because she's a bigoted asshole who violated Twitter's TOU. There's no allegation of direct evidence of religious animus, nor are there allegations, based on statistics, to suggest such an inference.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm
Yup. Unless Twitter goes with the "Loomer already lost on this exact claim" defense.

(SPOILER: Twitter will assert both defenses. And prevail on at least one.)
How many times can she sue Twitter before she's declared a vexatious litigant and not allowed to waste the Court's time with these frivolous, political filings. Because that would be nice.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm
How many times can she sue Twitter before she's declared a vexatious litigant and not allowed to waste the Court's time with these frivolous, political filings. Because that would be nice.
Each court system determines who is a vexatious litigant; there's no central clearinghouse. (Some courts, however, do look at filings outside their own system.) E.g., Loomer (with Klayman) sued Twitter in the D.D.C. (a federal district court); this suit in the Florida state court system.

In an ideal world, frivolous lawsuits (especially serial ones) are to be deterred by the cost in litigating, the attorney's ethics (and fear of discipline), and courts' awarding costs.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Gregg wrote:
Laura and her goons are the ones celebrating their win that bakeries don't have to make wedding cakes for gay couples. They're all for allowing private businesses to refuse service - until a private business refuses to provide a service to them.

Typical.
I've heard this bull before.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:09 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm
Each court system determines who is a vexatious litigant; there's no central clearinghouse. (Some courts, however, do look at filings outside their own system.) E.g., Loomer (with Klayman) sued Twitter in the D.D.C. (a federal district court); this suit in the Florida state court system.

In an ideal world, frivolous lawsuits (especially serial ones) are to be deterred by the cost in litigating, the attorney's ethics (and fear of discipline), and courts' awarding costs.
Just look into the rules of practically any other country to find your "ideal world ". This kind of frivolous lawsuits are a US specialty.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”