"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Volkonski

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Volkonski » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:04 am

Will Sommer

@willsommer

This sign on the podium is a good reminder how much of QAnon is just dressed up Pizzagate pic.twitter.com/yDA5iyI5sz
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

NotaPerson

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:30 am

I found about this march just last night. There has been so little promotion of it that I'm very surprised it has drawn about a hundred people.

Apparently Jerome Corsi is supposed to speak at some point.
Am I being detained?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:31 am

:roll:

Will Sommer

@willsommer
11m
Replying to @willsommer
Big cheers for one speaker’s claim that the events of QAnon were foretold in the Book of Daniel.

Will Sommer

@willsommer

Recurring theme throughout the QAnon speeches is how many legitimate grievances people have with US healthcare system. One guy: “my teeth are rotting out of my mouth!” Another promises cancer and autism will be healed this year, and also HRC will be sent to Gitmo.
9:25 AM - Apr 7, 2018
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Imbeciles_of_America.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Looks like they are close to breaking the attendance record set by OAS.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:22 pm

I read those tweets. The best part was the speaker who veered off into sovereign citizenry followed by the speaker on admiralty law. Only wanted some birfing and the presence of King and Queen Poptart to make it a party.

I’d be curious to know how many of the attendees have a history of conspiratorial theorizing and how many of then have had trouble with various family/social services agencies.
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:52 pm

The crazies have found that Will Sommer twitter thread.

Lani

Post by Lani » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Here's the thread on the rally. https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9826 ... 55200.html
I read directly from the account so I could see the replies. A few Q believers dropped by to rant. :crazy: Unfortunately, I can imagine someone taking this conspiracy to the point of doing something horrible to the ebil pedophiles of the DeepState.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

bob

Post by bob » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:40 pm

RWW: Red Pill Rally In DC Unites Far-Right Conspiracy Theories and Apocalyptic Religion:
A group of just over 100 right-wing conspiracy theorists met in front of the White House on Saturday, marched down Pennsylvania Avenue past the Justice Department and FBI buildings, and gathered on Freedom Plaza for an open mic rally.

Several marchers brandished copies of Infowars Washington bureau chief Jerome Corsi’s latest book, “Killing the Deep State.” Corsi promotes the conspiracy theory known as The Storm, which is based on anonymous postings by someone known as Q, supposedly from deep within the government. “I see Q people,” read a sign at the march. Others yelled at tourists and pedestrians, “Who is QAnon? Look it up!”

One speaker, who introduced herself as RedpillTheWorld, described herself as having been a moderator on Reddit before the forum “Calm Before The Storm” was shut down. She promoted FreedomForceNews, a new online venue for conversation and document-sharing she said was housed in Iceland, where they “hate the globalists so bad.” She encouraged people to join the forum and share their “research.”

She read from the biblical book of Habakkuk denunciations of leaders who have plundered nations—she paused to refer to the conspiracist-favorite Rothschilds—and warned that people now living in mansions outside D.C. will be sent to Gitmo “or worse.” She saw these happenings not as signs of the end of the world, but the end of our current wicked era.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Lunaluz
Occupation: Bean Counter for Boeing Commercial. You break it I find a way to fix it.

Post by Lunaluz » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 pm

As previously stated.. this is all over FRee Republic....This is the most action that forum has seen in years.. I am stunned these nutballers are allowed to vote...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/searc ... %20Anon%3A

I actually spend some time every day reading the thread of the day. I am stunned by how crazy people are.

The search list goes back to January... :eek2: edited so I could find out how long it had been going on at Freeperville.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Here's the deal anons. Trying to explain the truth to normies is difficult. Normally they are unwilling to listen. So, let's just copy what POTUS is doing. Remember last week when Q told us that there was a traitor who leaked that POTUS was not a criminal target in the Mueller investigation? Several in the media began asking questions. But, conveniently enough, there was an fbi [raid] that occurred a few days later. Now, the opposition has completely forgotten about the leak and are once again 100% back behind the Mueller investigation. There is a reason that Q put [raid] in brackets. It's the same reason that Q asked us "Why did Rosenstein [beg] Paul Ryan not to release the memo?" The reason that there are brackets is because these events are fake. We were told there would be misinformation from past reliable sources. Sara Carter and Gregg Jarrett have learned to play President Trump's game. If we can't get the truth across the normal people, then we have to lead them into learning the truth on their own. Less than a year ago, the opposition hated Jeff Sessions. But now, they are all defending him. All the opposition knows how to do right now is resist. It doesn't matter what the POTUS does, they support the opposite. If POTUS threatens to fire Rosenstein and Mueller, then the opposition defends them. This is our task!! We need to hit up twitter and call for the removal of Rosenstein and Mueller. The more opposition support of these two, the better. There is a reason that POTUS met with Mueller the day before he was appointed. There is a reason Q hasn't said anything negative about Mueller or Rosenstein. Mueller is a Marine Captain and decorated combat veteran. Rosenstein only had 6 senators vote against his confirmation. Sessions, on the other hand, barely got through. This is the real reason why Sessions recused himself. Had he made the appointment of Mueller, it would have come across as too partisan. So, back to what I was saying. POTUS appears to be going off script when he starts complaining about how unfair Rosenstein is being. But he's not off script. He is tricking the opposition into wanting to defend Rosenstein. The opposition has been led to believe that the entire special counsel is partisan, biased, and out to get POTUS. Of course, they won't admit this, but this is why they are supporting it. So now, whatever evidence of crimes from the Obama Administration that is presented will have to be accepted 100%. They will have no choice but to believe it. Sean Hannity, Sara Carter, Gregg Jarrett, Dan Bongino, and everyone else have learned to play the game. It's simple. Attack all of the people that Q has told us to trust. This will make the opposition support our allies without them knowing it!
Lady smoked some really great stuff before posting this in the "Qanon Follow the White Rabbit" FB group.

:smoking:
Am I being detained?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 pm

One wonders how that troubled individual will square that...creative interpretation of events with reality when Trump [fires] Rosenstein and Mueller. :think:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:25 pm

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 pm
One wonders how that troubled individual will square that...creative interpretation of events with reality when Trump [fires] Rosenstein and Mueller. :think:
They'll secretly not really be fired and be free to gather more information when they're approached by the cabal.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:50 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:40 pm
RWW: Red Pill Rally In DC Unites Far-Right Conspiracy Theories and Apocalyptic Religion:

One speaker, who introduced herself as RedpillTheWorld, described herself as having been a moderator on Reddit before the forum “Calm Before The Storm” was shut down. She promoted FreedomForceNews, a new online venue for conversation and document-sharing she said was housed in Iceland, where they “hate the globalists so bad.” She encouraged people to join the forum and share their “research.”

Seems like it would be a good thing to know who "RedpillTheWorld" is, especially if she's promoting a foreign-based forum devoted to hating the Jews globalists.

Also that "Tracy Beanz" is way down the Channer holes and pals with Corsi.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:26 pm

With Giuliani now on board, the plan is coming together nicely....
rudy.JPG

:smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

qbawl

Post by qbawl » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pm

That red ID 24602 wasn't that Jean Valjean's cellmate?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:52 am

qbawl wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pm
That red ID 24602 wasn't that Jean Valjean's cellmate?
:rotflmao:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Kooky

Post by Kooky » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1paXXtc ... vviET/view

Have you all seen this yet?
It's the QAnon chart of conspiracy. I think I'll call it "Kevin Bacon"

My internet went out after I posted this. Do you think they know that I know? :shock: :eek2:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 pm

My internet went out after I posted this. Do you think they know that I know?
Oh, sure. You didn't think it was a coincidence, did you? :nope:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Kooky

Post by Kooky » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Foggy wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 pm
My internet went out after I posted this. Do you think they know that I know?
Oh, sure. You didn't think it was a coincidence, did you? :nope:
Lordy, I hope you're wrong. :panic:

Till Eulenspiegel

Post by Till Eulenspiegel » Tue May 01, 2018 1:20 am

„Er aber, sag’s ihm, er kann mich im Arsche lecken!“ - J.W. Goethe - Götz von Berlichingen

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu May 10, 2018 2:04 pm

David Seaman (who proudly takes credit for pizzagate and runs something called "Fulcrum News") has absolutely had it with Q. He's tired of being told the arrests of all the pedophile elites are going to happen any day now. At one point he calls Q an "autistic theater major." :lol:

Am I being detained?

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Thu May 10, 2018 4:43 pm

"The Self-Proclaimed ‘Publicity Whore’ and Fired Jezebel Intern Running Point on Pizzagate," a Daily Beast piece from last March provides some background on Seaman, author of the, uh, seminal, guide, How to Be a Publicity Whore.
The 2008 book uses examples from popular “publicity whores” like Howard Stern, Tila Tequila, Ann Coulter, Bill Maher, and even Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump is a human brand that fires on all cylinders,” Seaman wrote. “Trump is no longer chiefly a real-estate mogul or even a businessman: I would argue he’s a buzz genius, more interested in taking up real estate in your mind than in your city.”

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 30, 2018 2:52 am

With nothing to lose now, Roseanne lets her flag fly and retweets that this all might be a setup for the IG Hammer proving Q correct! Oh boy.

Roseanne Q.JPG
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”