"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Northland10

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Northland10 »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 am
Well this is one thing I didnt expect to see here, and having read those posts three times I'm still not sure exactly how they glommed onto this as being some Illuminati-level all-powerful group. There's a VERY oversimplified explanation that SES is roughly a civilian version of a one-star, maybe that's where pootlogic gets this inference of power from?
Besides the explanation, Suranis gave of anti-semite Field, these people see everything as a conspiracy within conspiracies. It is how they deal with the fact that life does not do what they want or expect. Democracy and freedom are messy and occasionally end up with results you don't like, especially if you have social issues and hate other people. Instead of understanding that this is the price of freedom, we find great giant collections of conspiracies to explain it away.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NotaPerson

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by NotaPerson »

Some entertaining background on this Q thing...

Am I being detained?

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:53 am
LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 am
Well this is one thing I didnt expect to see here, and having read those posts three times I'm still not sure exactly how they glommed onto this as being some Illuminati-level all-powerful group. There's a VERY oversimplified explanation that SES is roughly a civilian version of a one-star, maybe that's where pootlogic gets this inference of power from?
Besides the explanation, Suranis gave of anti-semite Field, these people see everything as a conspiracy within conspiracies. It is how they deal with the fact that life does not do what they want or expect. Democracy and freedom are messy and occasionally end up with results you don't like, especially if you have social issues and hate other people. Instead of understanding that this is the price of freedom, we find great giant collections of conspiracies to explain it away.
They also derive a certain comfort from the structure. It means that someone is in charge, someone is running things. It is someone's fault things are not as they should be, but only because they are powerful enough to be doing so in the first place.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Idiot birthers are trying to use this post above as proof that "Qanon" is telling the truth. Somehow from that they claim he predicted the Austin Bomber would be dead at 4am... According to news reports he was dead at 2am. But I don't get how anywhere in there he predicted something?

bob

Post by bob »

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 am
Why does he go after his sister?
I don't know the why (I don't have the time or desire to go down that rabbit hole), but it has been going on for years. Even we noted (years ago) that he was blaming his sister for whatever RWNJ conspiracy was in vogue then.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Orlylicious wrote:
Every paranoiac fixates on at least one designated enemy. Though the government is the hands-down number one choice, family members run a close second. It's what makes these people so dangerous to those closest to them. The most common version is the adult son living at home with his (terrorized) parent(s). Given this guy's age, odds are their parents are long gone, his sister probably tried to get him help, which earned her his enmity and made her a target of his delusions.
I've heard this bull before.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Our neighbors when I was in high school had a son with issues. He was really bright, especially compared to his sister. The two of them were at each other from dawn to dawn. He’d arrange an “accident” where an item belonging to another family member was destroyed and all signs pointed to sister. She HATED him. Her paybacks were never as well thought out, and she always got caught. Their Mom nearly always took his side.

Fast forward 30 years. Son is out of work and broke, goes to live with mom, who lives next door to sister. He wheedles money from mom, more and more. Big fights, violence, Sister has him committed. He gets out, tries to kill her, then dies an alcoholic.

But all his life, absent any connections visible to outsiders, he blamed his sister for everything that went wrong in his life. She poisoned the well with his former employers, she was hiding out there somewhere in the world, with no purpose to her life except to screw him over.

So I can totally understand why Field hates his vastly superior sister.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:11 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Every paranoiac fixates on at least one designated enemy. Though the government is the hands-down number one choice, family members run a close second.
What? No Foggy in that list?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

neeneko wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:53 am
They also derive a certain comfort from the structure. It means that someone is in charge, someone is running things. It is someone's fault things are not as they should be, but only because they are powerful enough to be doing so in the first place.
Very good point.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

DejaMoo wrote:
Every paranoiac fixates on at least one designated enemy. Though the government is the hands-down number one choice, family members run a close second.
Such associations also serve to increase their own importance. It is a form of megalomania, his sister is important because he is important and thus his personal drama is playing out on a world stage.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Didn't Cindy Currier go after her brother?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

DejaMoo wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:
Every paranoiac fixates on at least one designated enemy. Though the government is the hands-down number one choice, family members run a close second. It's what makes these people so dangerous to those closest to them. The most common version is the adult son living at home with his (terrorized) parent(s). Given this guy's age, odds are their parents are long gone, his sister probably tried to get him help, which earned her his enmity and made her a target of his delusions.
I have a feeling his sister either got him arrested or a mental health evaluation.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

Orlylicious wrote:
Lots of really deadenders (bots? paid operatives? idiots?) are using the hashtag #kristinemarcy, just total lunacy. I look at some of these timelines and it just doesn't seem possible to be so crazy. But guess there's always a %.
I think it's quite likely that there's a lot of manufactured "crazy" happening here. I also think that someone (or a lot of different someones) has learned how to weaponize the genuinely crazy ones.
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Alphafaith putting the dots together. He has figured out that the Austin bombings were done by the deep state in order for the FBI to launch an investigation into Q.

Am I being detained?

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

Alphafaith appears to be one Wade Hurt, who runs Curbsensations, a landscaping business in Lexington, KY and tweets as @realAlphafaith. That picture, presumably of Hurt, also appears at the head of “Fasten your seat belts folks – 3-11 is D-Day for the Criminal Cabal.” by "Joshua Flint" at Thegoodlylawfulsociety.org. The Goodly Lawful Society is a SovCit blog claiming to be Canadian and dedicated to
bring[ing] back the Sanity and the Goodness to a world with seemingly unsurmountable problems presently. These problems disappear as we step back into God’s laws and bring our courts back to Common Law. Under Common Law we can charge those who are giving vaccinations, for they are damaging a person and the farmer who is spraying deadly neuro-toxins into our environment, can also be charged as well as the companies who have even been allowed to manufacture and distribute these genocidal chemicals. Any police officers arresting anyone without a Corpus Delecti and or a Habeas Corpus could also be arrested and charged with false arrest and under the Universal Commercial Code we may seize up to $500,000 worth of their property.
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Even hardcore Trumpers like NavyJack are calling this scam out:

And guess it was Q with this bogus "it's not a budget" stuff Miki is lapping up

Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Firechasers

Post by Firechasers »

For "Turtle" and others, I thought I should clarify that I am Cindy's brother. I am her younger brother, Brian. She has not come after me and she never will. She knows that I will not allow her or her "sheriffs" to make any advances on me. As a result, she leaves me alone.

I will continue to spread the word of the scams that she is running and the lies she continues to tell.

By the way, she has been quiet for a week now. She had launched another YouTube channel and had been posting some rather provocative videos at a rate of 3 - 5 per day. She has only posted one video since March 29 and that appeared to have been pre-recorded and scheduled for an April 1 release. On March 29, she only posted one video and hasn't replied to any comments since March 29.

At this point, I don't know what is up with her. I am curious to learn what is going on with her, now.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:12 am
Looks like USNjack deleted that twit.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Firechasers wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:29 am
For "Turtle" and others, I thought I should clarify that I am Cindy's brother. I am her younger brother, Brian. She has not come after me and she never will. She knows that I will not allow her or her "sheriffs" to make any advances on me. As a result, she leaves me alone.

I will continue to spread the word of the scams that she is running and the lies she continues to tell.

By the way, she has been quiet for a week now. She had launched another YouTube channel and had been posting some rather provocative videos at a rate of 3 - 5 per day. She has only posted one video since March 29 and that appeared to have been pre-recorded and scheduled for an April 1 release. On March 29, she only posted one video and hasn't replied to any comments since March 29.

At this point, I don't know what is up with her. I am curious to learn what is going on with her, now.
My sympathies, brother. That's gotta be tough to deal with.

Fake 'facts' are a scourge and are driving families apart. Which is why we bother fighting them. :bighug:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Addie

Post by Addie »

New York Times - Michelle Goldberg
The Conspiracy Theory That Says Trump Is a Genius ...

As Paris Martineau explained in New York Magazine, QAnon was born last October, when someone claiming to have “Q” level security clearance started a cryptic thread on 4chan, the online message board and troll playground. It was titled, “The Calm Before the Storm,” a phrase Trump had recently used. Q posted hints, some in the form of questions, ostensibly meant to help clued-in Trump supporters understand what was really going on in Washington beneath the facade of chaos and incompetence. (“What is military intelligence? Why go around the 3 letter agencies?”)

From these clues, a sprawling community on message boards, YouTube videos and Twitter accounts has elaborated an enormous, ever-mutating fantasy narrative about the Trump presidency. In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, who is actually working with Trump to take down an inconceivably evil and powerful network of coup-plotters and child sex traffickers that includes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros.

“QAnon points out that this is the beginning of the end for the Clintons,” said Jerome Corsi — a prominent proponent of the lie that Obama was born in Kenya — on a YouTube broadcast in January. He warned that the world would be forced to contend with “films of innocent children pleading for their lives while people are butchering them.” Once that happens, presumably, Trump will be revealed as a master of 12-dimensional chess who successfully distracted smirking elites with his buffoonery while he was quietly saving the world. ...

One twist, however, makes QAnon unusual. Conspiracy theories are usually about evil cabals manipulating world events. QAnon, by contrast, is a conspiracy theory in which the good guys — in this case, Trump and his allies — are in charge. It’s a dream of power rather than a bitter alibi for victimhood. It seems designed to cope with the cognitive dissonance caused by the gap between Trump as his faithful followers like to imagine him, and Trump as he is.

On Thursday, the usually even-keeled Mike Allen published a piece in Axios titled, “The case for extreme worry,” about how those close to Trump are panicked by his erraticism. The president’s whims and resentments have led to stock market convulsions and may soon result in painful tariffs that affect American farmers, an important part of his base. Mueller’s special counsel investigation continues to close in. Republicans have lost special election seats in red-leaning areas all over the country. But QAnon offers assurance that everything is under control.
Don't do stupid shit. -Barack Obama

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

What are the chances that Q is an expert troll?
ImageImageImage x4

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:44 am
I've always figured it was some sort of troll. It could be somebody from the anti-Trump world but it also could be somebody from the noise machine.

I have sometimes mused it my be a product of Jerome and Alex sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S.... OH GOD!!! :eek2:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:44 am
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000%
Am I being detained?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Suranis wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:34 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:12 am
Looks like USNjack deleted that twit.
hopefully, someone screengrabbed it

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Will Sommer

Verified account

@willsommer
Following
Following @willsommer

More
I’m at today’s march for believers in the #QAnon conspiracy theory. Will post if I see anything interesting.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”