"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Gregg

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Gregg » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Oh no, they've been ready to round up all the traitors any day now since at least the GHW Bush administration. It was a big part of the storyline for Dove of Oneness and NESARA along with the usual bag of mixed nuts. Bush 41 was going to be arrested and hanged NEXT MONDAY for declaring the New World Order and allowing the UN to hide millions of troops in the US ahead of the NWO takeover of America. Then Clinton came along and we were going to have mass arrests for the murder of Vince Foster and hundreds of other people who wrongly assumed room temperature at the behest of the Arkansas Mafia. They were kind of happy with W for a few months until he let the CIA blow up the World Trade Center and use a fake terrorist attack to ...something..... and build all those FEMA camps in empty Walmarts. (few people know that the only reason the Walmart Super Centers even exist is the CIA paid the Walton family big bucks to vacate their older stores so they could be used to access the sekrit underground citizen internment system) and Bob helps us all, when they elected a BLACK MAN, well, that was the final sign of the end times......

These people need a good story. Half of them will need professional counselling when Game of Thrones ends...

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

HST's Ghost

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by HST's Ghost » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:23 am

I'm pretty sure this was a signal to or from Q!! The blessid jubilee of raining sealed indicaments is upon us! Re-joice!! :P :P

Either give me more wine or leave me alone. - Rumi

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 am

:lol: Account suspended, must have been big secret news!

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Racist Mississippi Senator took this photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:04 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 am
oh damn! It was the toilet paper on Drumpf's shoe video! :dance:

Either give me more wine or leave me alone. - Rumi

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:00 pm
Suranis wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 am
I love the way these idiots think that Martial law is freedom. And the woman who "has a cousin" in the army but cant reveal his name... uf, dearheart, the military IS able to check out family connections ya know.
I usually don't share information like this, but I got this from a reliable source. It came from a friend of a friend whose cousin is dating this girl whose brother knows this guy whose wife knows this lady whose husband buys hot dogs from this guy who knows a shoeshine guy who shines the shoes of a mailroom worker who has a friend whose drug dealer sells drugs to another mailroom worker who works in the CIA building.

He overheard two guys talking in the bathroom, so it must be true.
Shouldn't there be a hairdresser in their somewhere?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 am
I recommend screenshots....

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post by P.K. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:37 am

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 am
DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:00 pm
Suranis wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 am
I love the way these idiots think that Martial law is freedom. And the woman who "has a cousin" in the army but cant reveal his name... uf, dearheart, the military IS able to check out family connections ya know.
I usually don't share information like this, but I got this from a reliable source. It came from a friend of a friend whose cousin is dating this girl whose brother knows this guy whose wife knows this lady whose husband buys hot dogs from this guy who knows a shoeshine guy who shines the shoes of a mailroom worker who has a friend whose drug dealer sells drugs to another mailroom worker who works in the CIA building.

He overheard two guys talking in the bathroom, so it must be true.
Shouldn't there be a hairdresser in their somewhere?
Ominous voice: "Only her hairdresser knows for sure...."

IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:11 am

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
12 hrs ·
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156702692633245

‎Adam Santos‎ to QAnon Follow The White Rabbit
12 hrs
If trump declares martial law after November 11th will that be nation wide or just certain cities as I know a lot of people are trying to push for it but not everyone is prepped for that kind of situation.
https://www.facebook .com/groups/136292886531117/permalink/1125879857572410/

some of the comments

Joy Willett Simon I'm a newbie, so be patient with me. I know 11/11 is significant to this group. If the election goes RED in a big way, won't the riots begin as soon as the election results are confirmed? Why wouldn't martial law be declared then, instead of 11/11. I saw a circular calendar on this site a few days ago and it ended with 11/22. Did anybody else see that? 11/22 is the date of Pres. Kennedy's assassination. I haven't been able to get that out of my mind and was just wondering if that date is significant as far as Q goes.

Tresa Nail Coleman
9 hrs

https://www.facebook .com/photo.php?fbid=1995645324059057&set=p.1995645324059057&type=3&theater

Joy Willett Simon Tresa Nail Coleman Thank you. What is the significance of this clock/calendar?
8h ·

Tresa Nail Coleman Joy Willett Simon the dates that line up are supose to be related to whats happening on current date
6h ·
Tresa Nail Coleman With the drops on the blue dates.
6h ·

https://www.facebook .com/photo.php?fbid=1995691670721089&set=p.1995691670721089&type=3&theater

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:19 am

Wait... they're comparing themselves to the Russian Revolution of 1917?!!

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 10.17.30 AM.png

:shock: :dazed:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

kate520

Post by kate520 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am

Remind me again, why will Trump be arresting his friends, the estate-dwelling, private jet-flying, exclusive apartment-living friends? :roll:

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am

kate520 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am
Remind me again, why will Trump be arresting his friends, the estate-dwelling, private jet-flying, exclusive apartment-living friends? :roll:
Because they rape, kill, and drink the blood of innocent children. Even worse, they vote Democrat.

Am I being detained?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:11 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am
kate520 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am
Because they rape, kill, and drink the blood of innocent children. Even worse, they vote Democrat.
It will be even worse when some of the evil ones start liking that black guy who recently gave a speech in Iowa.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:21 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am
Because they rape, kill, and drink the blood of innocent children.
Boys will be boys.
Even worse, they vote Democrat.
:shock: Well we certainly can't have that! :fingerwag:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:35 am

I had to laugh. Valerie believes some strange stuff. This gave me hope she might have a brain.
Valerie A. Stewart
October 3 at 7:42 PM ·
Been looking through the feed. So did the arrests begin? Oh yea that is right, wasn't those suppose to happen a long time ago?

example of strange stuff:
Valerie A. Stewart shared a post.
October 6 at 11:12 PM ·
You don't have a Constitution. You must take an Oath or Affirmation to a Constitution before you can be bound to it. And a Bi-Lateral Social Compact as well. But other than that Gavin is right, I cannot believe how many comments I have seen from the "Patriot" gang on how it was ok that the Patriot Act was brought into this Private Corp. that is acting as Government. And they are so willing to keep spreading the lies.
Gavin Seim
October 6 at 10:36 PM
The celebration of patriot act co-author Kavanaugh joining the Supreme Court proves is that so long as there’s an R next to a name, “patriots” are just fine with treason, tyranny and burning our Constitution.
https://www.facebook . com/valerie.moorman/posts/10205120696094385

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Denise Mraz
2 hrs ·

#RedOctober

This is how Trump will seize assets of Cabal to reinstate the Gold AUthority for our new currency (it's beautiful, I posted photos in august) when Central Bank comes down. All the shiploads, I Mean Hundreds of Thousands of Cabal owned Freight Containers holding our taxpayer dollars will either be going back to us via the Treasury or will be converted over by asset seizure from the 55,000 indictments.

#TrustThePlan

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 pm

If someone tried to sell this as a movie script, they'd be laughed out of Tinsel Town.

ImageImageImage x4

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 pm
If someone tried to sell this as a movie script, they'd be laughed out of Tinsel Town.
There is a much better chance that there is a working Stargate hidden at NORAD headquarters than any of that.

“I don’t look to the teachings of Jesus for what my political beliefs should be.”

-Jerry Falwell, Jr.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!
-- The Stonecutters' Song (The Simpsons)

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Ahh God be with the days the Simpsons was actually good,

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:55 pm

Nine days into #RedOctober, where are the 55000 indictments? Where are the frogs to be marching? Hope they weren't just kidding.

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Racist Mississippi Senator took this photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:06 pm

Part of a facebook discussion I had with a Qist a few days ago
Tyler Dwight These arrests are already getting high in numbers and it hasn't even started
https://www.justice.gov/psc/press-room
"These arrests are already getting high in numbers "

I guess they have been getting high for the last 4 years. If you will cast your superiour reserch sliks to the left hand side where it shows the "Filter by date" section, you will see the number of records by year

2018 (1,261)
2017 (1,563)
2016 (1,499)
2015 (934)
2014 (1)

Wow, would you look at that. Despite the powerful trumpism and Qism and his attacks on the Hillzary cabals... the arrests are actually the same as all the years before this. Gosh.Its almost like there is no huge wave of arrests at all, proven by your own link. The arrests are actually on the level they were when the pedo enabler Obama was in power.

I'm really shocked that you and your infinite resources never spotted what I saw in less than 5 seconds.
This is a guy that has Q on hos facebook profile pic Earlier on he said this
Tyler Dwight My thoughts on Qanon:
Is it real? Well, the movement is for sure.
Is the MSM Portrayal accurate? Very much not. They present it as something new and insane that is simply a more accurate rendering of the known conspiracies that are most likely relatively true to some degree. If anything Q is a library of high possibilities and the fact the liberals are acting out against QAnon over something just as much against them like the Flat Earth nonsense (which also maps out the exact patterns of connections and lies QAnon does) makes it even more intriguing.

Why does the news ignore the flat earth conspiracy but not QAnon? Why does the DNC get crazy about it and the Trump team says absolutely nothing?

QAnon is not something I personally claim to know is real, but the team of people who follow it have endless resources that all point to the truth. It's not about party at all. This is about transparency and disclosure even if it means nothing at all is true or everything is.
QAnon is the road to truth. Not what the MSM says.
Well lets look at some of the claims of you Qists - special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is actually investigating high-level Democrats, the Illuminati, the Rothschild conspiracy, "Operation Mockingbird" (an alleged 20th century CIA infiltration of the media), fascism, the hidden meaning of Francis Ford Coppola films and Christian revivalism. Oh, and J. P. Morgan had the Titanic sunk to take out his millionaire rivals, and "John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death and joined Trump's secret evil-fighting organization, where he writes 4chan posts under the pseudonym 'Q'."

Road to truth indeed.
And then he went back to lying about Kavenaugh. And then sropped in the line I quoted above.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Sorry, but I haven't shared posts about this guy. He appeared in the background of a Trump rally. Apparently he IS JFK Jr and he didn't die in the plane crash. I suppose he has been in hiding or something, just waiting for Trump to become President so that he can help him drain the swamp. Or revenge his father's death. Hell, I really don't know what these Q-things believe. But here is the proof!!!!11!! I did NOT bother reading a bunch of stoopid comments at the links. This is a quick copy/paste of posts from Rachel's page going back to the end of September. They may not be in order. I had a bunch of tabs open. They may be sloppy here cuz there was just so many to cram on this post. AND I am putting each one of her post under the spoiler button. She shares a post from somebody ....and they may have shared it also.. so a bunch of facebook links and I include them in case any body wants to go to the post and read comments or post something there. I tried to break the facebook links so there wasn't so much displaying here , hopefully will make it easier to read or ignore. I don't wanna spend any more time cleaning this up but am open to suggestions if you see something that I should fix. :kiss:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
:swoon:

boots

Post by boots » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:48 am

Well, he did fail the bar exam, so that means he is better than real lawyers who passed, because they are evil globalists who have scales and cold blood. Even though he did pass, eventually. But he died, but didn't, so that makes him cool again, even though a lawyer-lizzie.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:06 am

Dolly, thank you, that was awesome!

So they believe JFK Jr. is alive, but didn't come forward during the Obama years, and instead waited for Donald to get revenge? What? :lol:

Didn't Donald say Felito's father was involved in the JFK assassination? Maybe that's what all these indictments are for, they're arresting Felito's Dad and family! :lol:

Hey, how many Magnificent QANON Coins do you think we could sell to these rubes? Think the Birther Coin guy would take a custom order? :lol:

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”