"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

RoadScholar

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Cross-posting:

At what point can we start calling this kind of thing some form of communicable mental disorder?

I mean, it borders on actual psychosis. :madguy:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

DejaMoo

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:52 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:03 pm
Cross-posting:

At what point can we start calling this kind of thing some form of communicable mental disorder?

This may or may not be relevant, but there's ongoing research into the possibility that dementia (Alzheimers and maybe Lewy Body Dementia) may be an infectious disease.

Scary Thought of the Day: could there be any connection between the increase in cases of dementia and the observed increase of people believing crazy things? Might there be some sort of infectious disease that triggers an auto-immune over-response, causing damage in the brain resulting in paranoia and delusional thinking in its early stages, progressing in at least some cases to outright dementia?
Why can’t I attract men like crazy, instead of attracting crazy men?
-- Nurse Ratched's Place

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:21 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:52 pm
RoadScholar wrote:
Cross-posting:

This may or may not be relevant, but there's ongoing research into the possibility that dementia (Alzheimers and maybe Lewy Body Dementia) may be an infectious disease.

Scary Thought of the Day: could there be any connection between the increase in cases of dementia and the observed increase of people believing crazy things? Might there be some sort of infectious disease that triggers an auto-immune over-response, causing damage in the brain resulting in paranoia and delusional thinking in its early stages, progressing in at least some cases to outright dementia?
Why can’t I attract men like crazy, instead of attracting crazy men?
-- Nurse Ratched's Place
If I was going to make up a conspiracy theory based on the Scary Thought of the Day, I'd start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
Up to half of the world's population is infected by toxoplasmosis, but have no symptoms.[7] In the United States, about 23% are affected[10] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.[3] About 200,000 cases of congenital toxoplasmosis occur a year.[6]

"I asked Osama bin Laden and he very strongly said that he had nothing to do with crashing airplanes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I don't see any reason it would be Al-Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Rachel is Capt Karl's "friend"
Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
31 mins ·
😊
If y’all don’t know what that means.. research!
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156678346893245
Wesley Lewis
2 hrs
READ COMMENTS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

I didn't bother copy/pasting the stoopid comments here.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:45 am

RoadScholar wrote:
Cross-posting:

That's what a "meme" actually is. A Mind virus.
meme noun
\ ˈmēm \
Definition of Meme
1 : an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture
Memes (discrete units of knowledge, gossip, jokes and so on) are to culture what genes are to life. Just as biological evolution is driven by the survival of the fittest genes in the gene pool, cultural evolution may be driven by the most successful memes.
—Richard Dawkins
source: The Selfish Gene

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:25 pm

The time and effort these idiots put in, check out these graphics. It's like comic books.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 pm

It's "Red October" now. I'm seeing QAnon idiots getting quite excited.

This is the month it all goes down. They know it. All signs point to it. It's finally happening!

:smoking:

Am I being detained?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:21 pm

Wow. And after an entire year of waiting for the arrests that were about to happen last year!

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:23 pm

At this rate Obama will be drummed out of the White House any minute now.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Well, if former gossip columnist Liz Crokin said it, maybe I'll have to reconsider. :lol:

Mass arrests and military tribunals.

Roseanne went down in part for retweeting Liz, she's a great friend to have.

Former Chicago gossip columnist Liz Crokin is now a star among far-right conspiracy theorists
Posted By Ryan Smith on 04.06.18 at 06:00 AM

When Liz Crokin's name appeared in national news stories due to her surprising connection to a controversy involving Roseanne Barr last week, it felt like an ironic twist of fate. Crokin, a Winnetka native, dished tabloid-style gossip about the lives of Hollywood stars for Chicago print media for almost a decade. But now it's the former Tribune and Sun-Times columnist's name popping up in other journalists' lurid news stories. The Barr story emerged last Friday in response to one of her tweets about President Trump. The actor-comedian had recently regained mainstream relevance due to the success of her new Roseanne reboot, which struck ratings gold for ABC, attracting more than 18 million viewers in its first week. All of that extra attention has increased the public scrutiny of her bizarre political views. That's why it suddenly became national news when Barr tweeted: "President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere," she wrote, adding that Trump gets the benefit of the doubt from her.

That "hundreds a month" factoid was traced directly back to Crokin, who has a combined 79,000 followers on Twitter and Facebook. She had written a blog post in early 2017 for the conservative website Townhall titled "Why the MSM Is Ignoring Trump's Sex Trafficking Busts." The article alleged that law enforcement agencies under Trump had freed more kids from bondage in one month than in any year during the Obama administration. She cited "a staggering 1,500-plus arrests" of sex traffickers arrested in Trump's first 30 days, compared to just 400 in 2014 under Obama. Crokin's post, which has since been debunked, goes on to commend the current president as someone who "genuinely does care about children and [who has] vowed to make solving the human trafficking epidemic a priority."

LIZ ThesePeopleRSick
@LizCrokin
Roseanne was Right, President Trump is on Track to Increase Human Trafficking Arrests 500% in 2018 Over 2016! #QAnonhttp://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/rosean ... over-2016/

2:24 PM - Apr 2, 2018
Roseanne was Right - President Trump is on Track to Increase Human Trafficking Arrests 500% in 2018...
Guest post by Joe Hoft Roseanne Barr was under attack this weekend for supporting President Trump’s efforts to end human trafficking. CNN and other MSM media outlets claimed Barr’s tweet supporting...
thegatewaypundit.com

Barr's now-deleted tweet that recycled Crokin's thesis caused an uproar in mainstream circles but drew unabashed praise from a fringe sector of the pro-Trump Internet that believes in a vast conspiracy called QAnon—also known as "the Storm."
Crokin appears to be swayed by many of these same QAnon theories. She is among a cadre of conspiracy-minded Internet users propagating information and links about it on social media, YouTube, and fringe podcasts like The Richie Allen Show. It's a tiny but very active slice of the Internet mediasphere who now say they have a more prominent voice due to Barr. In a video posted to YouTube on Easter Sunday, Crokin described Barr's tweets as "nothing short of a miracle"—praising the actor-comedian as her only celebrity ally in the fight to expose a cannibalistic satanic sex cult among Hollywood power players and political elites—one that utilizes a CIA mind-control program. "Roseanne has been supporting my work exposing child sex trafficking, elite pedophilia, Pizzagate, and Pedogate for close to a year," Crokin said in a video that's been viewed more than 22,000 times. "She tweets my stuff and has been very supportive of me . . . and she's been very supportive of the community exposing the pedophilia problem in Hollywood."
https://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/a ... -theorists

:geezertowel: :towel:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:43 am

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
42 mins ·
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156692508743245?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBss9w_xUPfAM4-cBN00LYeRghfDj_7_3-9-rYXPRmJ7s9JgiKGHxOJwLhk-jJNQ5oYyRL0j_x-ZM75dRc_WpMEyzMW87qCp4-JsA9JUyWDh0FPkw90TjF_4bPkTuMmegSJofZifJhJvwJpvQfJ3AoAeGm4TKlyhEPAKnqbMclrcPGpc8xvcr0&__tn__=-R
Poet for The Revolution
21 hrs ·
“Today my cousin called me. I spoke with him. He is in the military. He got the call 2 days ago to be on standby for civil unrest. Everything you have seen is true. All of our "conspiracy theories "Are true. It will all be coming out. This is way deeper then we even think. My cousin who I will not name and can not told me. Starting tomorrow the alert phone call is when it all starts. That is que for everyone involved to activate. The arrests of Clinton, Obama and thousands more are happening. He even told me who Q is. Tonight is Trumps Rally. Q will be there. Also prepare 2 months of food water. Stay out of their way. If you don't they have rights to kill you. Stay home! Away from cities.”
-Heather Sobol
10/2/18

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:57 am

Wow the stature and qualifications of these folks is really making me reconsider... maybe it's really all true!

Is that Karl Koenig's Rachel who shared the post? If it is, and Red October happens, I will take them both to Denny's for a Grand Slam Breakfast wearing a bunny suit and throw myself on the mercy of the Citizen's Grand Jury. Quote me!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:57 am
Wow the stature and qualifications of these folks is really making me reconsider... maybe it's really all true!

Is that Karl Koenig's Rachel who shared the post? If it is, and Red October happens, I will take them both to Denny's for a Grand Slam Breakfast wearing a bunny suit and throw myself on the mercy of the Citizen's Grand Jury. Quote me!
Yep. Karl's friend Rachel. She has some interesting posts. She seems to just believe whatever. No fact-checking or even thinking about it much. Sometimes she gets in discussions on her posts and her STOOPIDITY just shines. I am kinda fascinated and curious how people like this can function in every day life.

Oh, have fun at Denny's. ;)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:59 am

:think: :bored: Rachel has changed her settings. Or she has been captured or something. :mrgreen:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
https://www.facebook.com/gastiaburo

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:45 am

Starting tomorrow the alert phone call is when it all starts. That is que for everyone involved to activate.
That explains why I didn't get the alert. They want to catch me off guard.

ImageImageImage x4

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:05 am

Old timers here will remember Andrea.

FC088E43-3675-4EBE-9145-25B2408FA65E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am

Who is RR?

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 am

Rod Rosenstein.

I love the way these idiots think that Martial law is freedom. And the woman who "has a cousin" in the army but cant reveal his name... uf, dearheart, the military IS able to check out family connections ya know.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:17 am

Suranis wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 am
I love the way these idiots think that Martial law is freedom. And the woman who "has a cousin" in the army but cant reveal his name... uf, dearheart, the military IS able to check out family connections ya know.
Yeah, but that's part of any conspiracy theory. I have it on the good authority of someone in the know whom I can't name . . . e.g., someone as mythical as a centaur.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:43 am

Suranis wrote:
I love the way these idiots think that Martial law is freedom.
That is one of the things I find fascinating about QAnon and how the conspiracy theories have shifted since Trump took office. For decades, maybe even half a century, the spectre of martial law and mass arrests was the sword of damocles hanging over all our heads.. but now it is the salvation of the nation as 'one of them' rounds up all the people they do not like.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:55 pm

Catchy little tune.

Crazy graphics and crazier comments.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:00 pm

Suranis wrote:
I usually don't share information like this, but I got this from a reliable source. It came from a friend of a friend whose cousin is dating this girl whose brother knows this guy whose wife knows this lady whose husband buys hot dogs from this guy who knows a shoeshine guy who shines the shoes of a mailroom worker who has a friend whose drug dealer sells drugs to another mailroom worker who works in the CIA building.

He overheard two guys talking in the bathroom, so it must be true.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Whatever4 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am
Who is RR?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:32 pm

neeneko wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:43 am
Suranis wrote:
I love the way these idiots think that Martial law is freedom.
That is one of the things I find fascinating about QAnon and how the conspiracy theories have shifted since Trump took office. For decades, maybe even half a century, the spectre of martial law and mass arrests was the sword of damocles hanging over all our heads.. but now it is the salvation of the nation as 'one of them' rounds up all the people they do not like.
Same here.There is a strong suggestion that these people always seem to fear the very thing that they know damn well THEY would do. Vile people think everyone else is also vile.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”