"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Suranis

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Suranis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:21 am

Well, its hard to find a good dress when you have to wear your kidneys on your chest.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Northland10

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:37 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:02 pm
Comparing the two photos, someone photoshopped the little hookie thing turning something shaped like an O into a Q. God Qtards are stupid.
I thought it was an O dress in honor of her favorite president.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Of course Mike Flynn laps up Q, look at them trying to deny it :roll: #LockHimUpAndJrToo

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:15 am

One has a degree of confusion whilst reading the whole twatting thread.

On the one hand we have all this Q-balls screaming at Flynn's son, "He's protecting you, you're not cleared, he'll never tell you az its sooper seekrit squeerel"

On the other hand we have the same General Flynn, this supposedly close mouthed, Q conspiracy supporting, hyper hooked into pedo-gate, sealed indictment, Great Storm supporter boasting out on Twatter the opposite...….

There is a dichotomy...... :crying: It's almost as if the Q-balls are functionally insane...... :brickwallsmall:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 am

I’m confused . . .

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:08 am

If I were running an organized con, or working with a group of people engaged in various cons, I'd focus on these QAnoners. They're broadcasting their gullibility all over the internet. By participating in the forums and spreading this bullshit, they are essentially telling all and sundry that they're easy pickings for any swindle you want to run on them. Talk about ripe for the picking.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 am

I'd suggest again the Qanon subs, but reddit banned them all. and they went over to nasty voat.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Voat? :confused:

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:40 pm

So of course pretend judge Michael Hamilton buys totally into QANON, he tagged 92 people. McCain was assassinated, that's what he thinks. Incredible.

Hamilton.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 pm
Voat? :confused:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voat
Voat Inc /ˈvoʊt/ is a news aggregator and social networking service where registered community members can submit content such as text posts and direct links. Registered users can then vote for these submissions. At 100 votes, restrictions on voting are removed. Voting is commonly called "voating" by users. Content entries are organized by areas of interest called "subverses".

The website has been considered a hub for the alt-right, after being censored by Conde Naste and Reddit.[3][4][5][6]

"I asked Osama bin Laden and he very strongly said that he had nothing to do with crashing airplanes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I don't see any reason it would be Al-Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:50 am

Ya learn something every dang day here. Thanks, Dan1100! :thumbs:

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Foggy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:50 am
Ya learn something every dang day here. Thanks, Dan1100! :thumbs:
wikipedia needs to be edited to include that voat is a cesspool.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

DmitriNotPetra

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:40 pm
So of course pretend judge Michael Hamilton buys totally into QANON, he tagged 92 people. McCain was assassinated, that's what he thinks. Incredible.
Oh hell, I had some guy telling me the other day that "anyday now" the "Deep State" is going to have the same thing happen to them that happened to McCain and I was like what the HELL are you on about? McCain died of cancer! And he was all heh *wink* *smirk* y'all just think that and such. I didn't realize that was a QAnon thing. You really do learn something new everyday.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:17 pm

But McCain was an anti-trumper. Why would the deep state ... oh never mind.

ImageImageImage x4

DmitriNotPetra

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:17 pm
I think the implication is that Trump is using his shadowy weapons to get rid of his opponents because he's um, well, I guess... the bad guy from Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and he can put a tumor in your head.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm

DmitriNotPetra wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 pm
Slim Cognito wrote:
I think the implication is that Trump is using his shadowy weapons to get rid of his opponents because he's um, well, I guess... the bad guy from Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and he can put a tumor in your head.
The next time I get a live wacko like that, I am going to try to go full bore on my dental conspiracy theory (tooth implants are little computers talking directly to our brains telling us our teeth are ugly to get us to spend tens of thousands of dollars on caps and veneers).

"I asked Osama bin Laden and he very strongly said that he had nothing to do with crashing airplanes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I don't see any reason it would be Al-Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

DmitriNotPetra

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm
DmitriNotPetra wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 pm
Slim Cognito wrote:
The next time I get a live wacko like that, I am going to try to go full bore on my dental conspiracy theory (tooth implants are little computers talking directly to our brains telling us our teeth are ugly to get us to spend tens of thousands of dollars on caps and veneers).
It was funny enough when I thought it was just one guy who was so deluded and off the rails, now that I know its part of a shared fantasy, let me just go :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Cancer broke me

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:16 am

neeneko wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:30 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:24 am
And "TERF"s aren't abusing transfolk. Disagreeing on the basis of what determines one's sexual identity isn't abuse.
Yeah.. transfolk would disagree with that statement, esp when it comes to TERFs influencing public policy, spending, and access to support/resources.
This probably isn't the right topic, but a search doesn't show any other place. Maybe we need to start a topic, if it expands.

The problem with "TERF" (as I see it) starts with the application of that term. There are a relatively small number of vociferous feminist lesbian campaigners who actively challenge, deny and delegitimise trans women, Bug Brennan for example. They, I think, cheerfully accept that they are TERFs, and wear the badge with pride.

But the term is also applied more widely as a general shaming and silencing method. And I am disturbed by the aggression of this application, which can be violently oppressive. Women are being stalked, harrassed and physically attacked because they express beliefs or concerns about the meaning of feminism or womanhood. To be clear, I do not think there is any justification or equivalence here. These are not women who abuse or attack trans people, and they do not "deserve what they get" because of what some other people may or may not have done. Nor do trans people "deserve what they get" because of what anyone else may have done, of course.

Here in UK, this has recently pivoted upon the statement that "women do not have penises". To some this is a self-evident truth, to others it is a wholly unacceptable and bigoted lie*. I cannot identify with either camp. I want a safe space in the middle where socially progressive thinking and change can develop. But every time a space opens, it is invaded and overwhelmed by dogmatic believers (from either side) who demand compliance to their preferred version of 2+2=5.

(* https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/21/transpho ... s-7966914/)

Apologies for divergence.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 am

Trump idiot (yet accurate 2016 election predictor) Bill Mitchell, who earlier retweeted a fake Avenatti tweet (and retweeted it when Avenatti called it out, it was one of those "make a tweet" things), believes in...
Bill Mitchell Verified account @mitchellvii

WHAT IS #SLOWWALKER:

#SlowWalker is a "sting" operation devised by President Trump and AG Sessions early-on to use #RussiaGate as a Trojan Horse to "get inside the #DeepState enemy walls and destroy them from within - timed to "activate" just prior to the midterms.

7:20 AM - 18 Sep 2018

Super clever plan for Donald to humiliate, belittle and mock Jeff but guess it's all an act, keep that up.

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:15 am

I'm not a vice cop or anything, although who doesn't love the film with Redford and Newman, but I am pretty sure that revealing that an operation is a "sting" before it has actually "activated" is not the correct protocol... :fingerwag:

Either give me more wine or leave me alone. - Rumi

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:41 am

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:16 am
The problem with "TERF" (as I see it) starts with the application of that term. There are a relatively small number of vociferous feminist lesbian campaigners who actively challenge, deny and delegitimise trans women, Bug Brennan for example. They, I think, cheerfully accept that they are TERFs, and wear the badge with pride.
You run into the same basic pattern with, say, calling someone a nazi or even just 'racist/misogynistic/etc'. Some people wear it with pride, others express the views/support and then are upset when the term is applied to them. And of course cases of overapplication also exist. People tend to believe they are not being horrible, and then blame marginalized groups for calling them out as the 'real oppressors'.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 am

neeneko wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:41 am
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:16 am
You run into the same basic pattern with, say, calling someone a nazi or even just 'racist/misogynistic/etc'. Some people wear it with pride, others express the views/support and then are upset when the term is applied to them. And of course cases of overapplication also exist. People tend to believe they are not being horrible, and then blame marginalized groups for calling them out as the 'real oppressors'.
From "fedupfemale", who puts it neatly:
Acknowledging biological sex is not violence.
Wanting safe spaces for women is not violence.
Understanding that the basis for women's oppression is in our sexed bodies is not violence.
Finding the notion that arbitrary preferences or personality traits can determine whether you're "really" a man or a woman inside abhorrent is not violence.
Identifying the sexist appropriation of womanhood by MtFs, objecting to the idea that anyone socialized as a man could possibly know what it "feels like" to be a woman is not violence.
Refusing to indulge a fantasy, to say that the emperor has clothes when he clearly does not is not violence.
Disagreeing with you is not violence.

Telling yourself and repeating over and over that feminists are violent against trans people won't make it true. The death threats, the no platforming, the hateful insults aren't coming from women. They're coming from males who are furious that a few women dared say no to them. TERF is a slur.
-- fedupfemale
ETA: I wholeheartedly believe that people gotta be who they feel themselves to be. If that means they feel more themselves when presenting as the opposite sex, GO FOR IT.
I've never taken seriously the supposed big deal about transwomen using women's bathrooms, because I don't feel threatened by them, and also because there's never been anything to prevent men from entering a ladies' room and attacking a woman, so in my view it's a not an issue. But yeah, there are women who are genuinely upset about men, including MtF, sharing private spaces with them. I prefer solutions that expand opportunities, so for me the ideal solution would be to greatly expand the number of private (i.e. single stall) bathrooms and changing facilities made available for anyone to use.

The only sticking point for me is this: you can live as a member of the opposite sex, but the biological reality is that you still aren't one. Why that should be considered to be both false and an attack on transfolk I just don't understand. In a perfect world, we'd all be perfectly comfortable with members of either sex presenting any way they want to be on the gender spectrum. I see no reason why we have to continue to demand conformance to gender norms.

I'm on the spectrum. I also happen to have had, all my life, many interests and preferences that have considered to be more male related. I played with Barbies - but I had my toy rockets, and I launched my Barbies on them. I ordinarily never wear skirts or dresses or fancy shoes, so putting on a dress and makeup feels like play-acting to me. I wear a lot of men's clothing, mainly for practical purposes (try finding serious winterwear designed for rough work for women), but also for preference. Thing is, I have never, not once, felt that this suggested I might be or should be male. Gender roles and expectations have nothing to do with it. I'm a biological female, and that settles it. It really, really bothers me that we've once again reverted to the ridiculous, archaic notion that how one dresses and acts is the basis for determining one's sex. No. A woman can wear plaid jackets and boots and cut down trees. It shouldn''t matter that she's biologically female. A man can wear a dress and long hair and enjoy other traditionally female characteristics. It shouldn't matter that he biologically male. The only time biological sex should matter is when getting medical care or engaging in a romantic relationship. Otherwise, it should be a non-issue. Can't we just leave it at that?

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:22 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 am
Can't we just leave it at that?
It isn't worth a protracted argument, but no, we can't just 'leave it at that'. CIS people have the luxury of being apolitical on the topic, trans people, not so much.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:47 pm

QAnon Fan Arrested for Threatening Massacre at YouTube Headquarters
William Douglas claimed he was being censored, so like another paranoid vlogger he allegedly warned the company to stop—or else.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-fan ... s?ref=home
William Douglas, 35, was charged with cyberstalking and making threats after he was cuffed last Thursday by the FBI. The feds traced a series of death threats he made via social media back to his rural Oregon home, according to a criminal complaint. The threats came from a series of social media profiles where he ranted about fringe-right conspiracy theories and claimed YouTube was censoring him. In a still-live tweet from August, Douglas promoted a video promoting Nasim Aghdam, a YouTuber who opened fire on the company’s headquarters in April over the belief that her videos weren’t getting enough views.

In hundreds of videos, totalling hundreds of thousands of views, Douglas ranted about the New World Order, reptilians, government mind control, and Flat Earth theory. Recent videos also focused on right-wing conspiracies including QAnon, a ridiculous theory that falsely claims President Donald Trump is not actually under investigation, but that he is in fact investigating virtually every prominent Democrat and Hollywood figure for Satanic child sex-trafficking.

He even named his WiFi network after a related conspiracy theory.

The blog Contemptor previously noted that shortly into one of his QAnon videos, a message popped onto Douglas’s screen: “Connected to Wi-Fi network #investigatepizzagate”. That suggests Douglas named his home Wi-Fi network after the conspiracy theory that falsely claims Clinton allies are conducting child sex trafficking in the basement of a Washington, D.C. pizza restaurant.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”