"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Notorial Dissent

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:44 pm

The innerwebs, and postage was expensive in those days. Today, ANY fool can reach a national/international audience with their delusions, and they do, and essentially for free.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:34 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:22 pm
I spent the first 3/4 of my life hearing almost nothing about child trafficking in the U.S. Now it's something that happens at pizza parlors. What changed?
It's the RW panic du jour. Remember fluoridation in the water? Satanic Ritual Abuse? Recovered Memories? Chemtrails? FEMA Camps? HAARP? The North American Union Superhighway? The Amero? Door to door gun confiscation?

Yeah, none of them actually happened, either. But conservative brains are primed to see threats, so when there's no actual threat, or when an existing threat is too complex for them to grasp, they invent new boogymen to get themselves worked up over.

Which is why reason doesn't work with these types. They have a history of believing imaginary threats. The only way to get them to pay attention is to invent another imaginary threat for them to latch onto.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:40 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:34 am
pipistrelle wrote:
I spent the first 3/4 of my life hearing almost nothing about child trafficking in the U.S. Now it's something that happens at pizza parlors. What changed?
It's the RW panic du jour. Remember fluoridation in the water? Satanic Ritual Abuse? Recovered Memories? Chemtrails? FEMA Camps? HAARP? The North American Union Superhighway? The Amero? Door to door gun confiscation?

Yeah, none of them actually happened, either. But conservative brains are primed to see threats, so when there's no actual threat, or when an existing threat is too complex for them to grasp, they invent new boogymen to get themselves worked up over.
I suspect another major factor is that the 'gay == pedophile' meme has lost credibility, so that pent up 'we can't be pedophiles, THEY ARE' had to be redirected somewhere.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:20 am

pipistrelle wrote:
There are more than a few campaigns on right now all using "child trafficking" etc to villify and abuse: QAnon, Pizzagate, Assadist propaganda against the White Helmets, TERF abuse of trans people, as well as a general campaign against sex workers/sex work that seems to be picking up steam. It's pretty remarkable how similar the charges and conspiracizing can be in each case, to the point of making you wonder to what degree any of it is coordinated to inflame exactly these kind of moral panics.

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:24 am

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:20 am
pipistrelle wrote:
There are more than a few campaigns on right now all using "child trafficking" etc to villify and abuse: QAnon, Pizzagate, Assadist propaganda against the White Helmets, TERF abuse of trans people, as well as a general campaign against sex workers/sex work that seems to be picking up steam. It's pretty remarkable how similar the charges and conspiracizing can be in each case, to the point of making you wonder to what degree any of it is coordinated to inflame exactly these kind of moral panics.
It's simple, really. Ordinary sexual adventurism/perversity isn't taboo anymore, and the RW has embraced financial criminals and accepts most other forms of criminality within their own ranks. There's only one taboo/crime that is still heinous. The worst type of person in the world is the pedophile, so that's the most powerful insult/accusation to use to smear non-Republicans.

And "TERF"s aren't abusing transfolk. Disagreeing on the basis of what determines one's sexual identity isn't abuse.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:24 am
And "TERF"s aren't abusing transfolk. Disagreeing on the basis of what determines one's sexual identity isn't abuse.
Maybe not, but abuse is abuse and there's practically a small industry of TERF-identifying voices engaged in that, from twitter and facebook randos, to has-been tv writers devoting their careers to whipping up mobs, whole forums devoted to planning abuse, to journalists and academics who are "just asking questions" to drive their clickbait moral panics and, as often, a broader right-wing agenda. But, you know ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:30 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Yeah.. transfolk would disagree with that statement, esp when it comes to TERFs influencing public policy, spending, and access to support/resources.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:32 pm

NOT “8chan”
Reddit bans QAnon subreddit
Reddit has banned a forum dedicated to the QAnon conspiracy theory, saying users repeatedly violated its content policies.

"As of September 12, r/greatawakening has been banned due to repeated violations of the terms of our content policy,” a Reddit spokesperson said in a statement to The Hill. “We are very clear in our site terms of service that posting content that incites violence, disseminates personal information, or harasses will get users and communities banned from Reddit."

QAnon followers believe in a vague and far-reaching conspiracy theory that posits a “deep state” plot against President Trump and vast pedophile ring among elites.
The persona first posted on 4chan last year, claiming to be a high-ranking security official in the Trump administration, and has led to groups being created on Reddit as well as Facebook that boast thousands of members.

Q has pushed the unsubstantiated theory Trump was persuaded to run for president by military leaders and that together Trump and the officials are planning arrests of deep state members in what Q and its followers call “The Storm.”
The movement initially began in the fringes on the internet, on less trafficked places like 4Chan, but through Q theorists' ramped up presence on Reddit and Facebook, the conspiracy theories have gained a cult following that’s spilled over into the real world.
Reddit’s move to get rid of the critical Q group comes one day after it banned r/milliondollarextreme, according to Buzzfeed, a subreddit for the sketch comedy group Million Dollar Extreme that is popular with the alt-right. The subreddit was one of the most popular on the site that shared white supremacist and white nationalist content.
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/40 ... -subreddit

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Reddit Just Banned The Subreddit Behind The Crazy Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory QAnon
QAnon — the crazy conspiracy theory that's taken hold among a certain set of Trump supporters and alleges that Trump is working in concert with Robert Mueller to take down the deep state and a massive pedophile ring — has been growing in prominence in recent months, with believers showing up in greater numbers at Trump rallies.

In part, that growth has been fueled by the subreddit devoted to the conspiracy — r/greatawakening. But on Wednesday, Reddit gave r/greatawakening the banhammer, citing its Content Policy...

As NBC News reported last month, the moderators r/The_Donald have recently started banning any mentions of QAnon on the Trump supporter subreddit. That fact combined with the r/greatawakening ban leaves little room on Reddit for the QAnon's followers to congregate.

Update: In response to a request for comment, a Reddit spokesperson did not provide specific examples of the behavior that led to the ban, but cited Reddit's content policy:
As of September 12, r/greatawakening has been banned due to repeated violations of the terms of our content policy. We are very clear in our site terms of service that posting content that incites violence, disseminates personal information, or harasses will get users and communities banned from Reddit.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:18 pm

The Qtards have latched on to something called Initiative Q. It seems to be (yet another) attempt to promote some crypto like "Future of Payments" token (and that never ends badly). Initiative Q (I.Q.) is handing out worthless digital currency in the hopes that once enough people are using the coin, they will appreciate in value.

I did a little sniffing and I.Q. is a registered company in Israel and the named principles do actually seem to exist (seldom a for sure thing in ScamLand). My best guess is that the people behind I.Q. have no knowledge of QAnon and will regret being woven into the belly of the stupid, paranoid beast. But the are using the letter Q and they are claiming to be giving away free money, Qtards will flock to this like flies to fresh shit.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:19 pm

They were obviously banned because they were getting dangerously close to the truth. :thumbs:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Mr Pfister

Post by Mr Pfister » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:31 pm

DejaMoo wrote:

...so that's the most powerful insult/accusation to use to smear non-Republicans.
Plus the "pot calling the kettle black" phenomenah. Repups gotta work a lil o' that in wherever they can.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:34 am

:madguy: QUIT posting my stuff before I hit the SUBMIT button. :twisted:
Debra Cochran
1 hr ·
You don't say....... 🤔🤭
THREADREADERAPP.COM
Thread by @QellyAnon: "Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. That is why Q said /patriotsfight […]" #QAnon
Thread by @QellyAnon: "Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. Thatbe the main hub of all communications. 8ch is now hosted on GOV servers. Likely has been since […]" #QAnon

https://threadreaderapp .com/thread/1040349234871103488.html

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:34 am
Debra Cochran
1 hr ·
You don't say....... 🤔🤭
THREADREADERAPP.COM
Thread by @QellyAnon: "Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. That is why Q said /patriotsfight […]" #QAnon
Thread by @QellyAnon: "Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. Thatbe the main hub of all communications. 8ch is now hosted on GOV servers. Likely has been since […]" #QAnon
That's odd. DEL REY Systems & Technology (which I believe is actually who they are referring, not Delrey Technologies) does not even do web hosting and does not host even their own site. They are veteran owned and have gov contracts. 8chan is hosted on Cloudflare.

The closest they get is that www.delreysys.com is also hosted on Cloudflare.

I assume that some of the goofballs are confusing having Reddit kick off Qanon, to having the actual 8chan website getting yanked.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Maybe it's just me but whenever I dare wander into this QAnon stuff, I feel like I'm in the middle of a Dungeons and Dragons tournament from the 80s.

ImageImageImage x4

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:02 pm

And you may very well be.

There may, right now, be three balding boomers getting stoned in a boathouse somewhere, with an internet connection and a bunch of multi-sided dice, laughing themselves silly.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:04 pm

What the heck happened to all the ARRESTS in August? Miki Booth seems to have forgotten about that, shocking.

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Racist Mississippi Senator took this photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:04 pm
What the heck happened to all the ARRESTS in August? Miki Booth seems to have forgotten about that, shocking.
It's always next month. Just like the Iraqi dinar revaluation nonsense... A conspiracy theory for the truly stupid.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Any. Day. Now.

Image Image Image Image Image

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:55 pm

< Capt. Karl's friend >>>>>Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post. <I broke this link. See the post she shared from Jovan Gonzalez below>
6 hrs ·
Nice! 😊👍🏻
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156649589123245?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCCgRlXObEh8gKJyax52Pq84Auzx5i8DN8HhQx-7-7c0DukGJ62ckYAp0oUI4VuD5_HZPwlPcTkt03ORBhoeAbj_FGMrhqC35rw2h-kQ_inLoAJgIpZAvIdeGvLnX_aYbXG2Vd4Sk3AuZvzC2rAm1WG6KV_NY0gwTbQCHrqoRmUZzWQUHBdZqQ&__tn__=-R

Jovan Gonzalez
Follow · 7 hrs ·

She knows how to rawk her custom made Q dress 🇺🇸💪🏽

The dress was NOT "custom made"
6 July 2017
'People should be able to live without fear': Melania Trump shines in $2650 blue and hot pink dress as she delivers powerful and assured speech at Warsaw Uprising Monument

First Lady Melania Trump visited the Copernicus Science Centre in Warsaw on Thursday with her Polish counterpart Agata Kornhauser-Duda

The First Lady wore a $2650 midi découpage dress in blue wool crepe with pink stripes on the skirt and a fitted bodice by Delpozo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... enter.html

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:55 pm

<Snip>
Jovan Gonzalez
Follow · 7 hrs ·

<Snip>
Comparing the two photos, someone photoshopped the little hookie thing turning something shaped like an O into a Q. God Qtards are stupid.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:16 pm

< Capt. Karl's friend >>>>>Rachel Gastiaburo shared a photo.
7 hrs ·
Holy Canoli! 😳

From this LONG post:
► Show Spoiler

From his INTRO:

ED of NGO w/ GA Hidden Predator Act. Geopolitical Analyst. Lightworker 11:11 BLOG: The Cabal & Qanon
Executive Director at GA Families for Justice - GFJ

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:35 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:02 pm
Dolly wrote:

<Snip>
Jovan Gonzalez
Follow · 7 hrs ·

<Snip>
Comparing the two photos, someone photoshopped the little hookie thing turning something shaped like an O into a Q. God Qtards are stupid.
Yes, the original was meant to look like a stylized belt buckle. Photoshopping obvious.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Dolly wrote:
< Capt. Karl's friend >>>>>Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post. <I broke this link. See the post she shared from Jovan Gonzalez below>
6 hrs ·
Nice! 😊👍🏻
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156649589123245?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCCgRlXObEh8gKJyax52Pq84Auzx5i8DN8HhQx-7-7c0DukGJ62ckYAp0oUI4VuD5_HZPwlPcTkt03ORBhoeAbj_FGMrhqC35rw2h-kQ_inLoAJgIpZAvIdeGvLnX_aYbXG2Vd4Sk3AuZvzC2rAm1WG6KV_NY0gwTbQCHrqoRmUZzWQUHBdZqQ&__tn__=-R

Jovan Gonzalez
Follow · 7 hrs ·

6 July 2017
'People should be able to live without fear': Melania Trump shines in $2650 blue and hot pink dress as she delivers powerful and assured speech at Warsaw Uprising Monument

First Lady Melania Trump visited the Copernicus Science Centre in Warsaw on Thursday with her Polish counterpart Agata Kornhauser-Duda

The First Lady wore a $2650 midi découpage dress in blue wool crepe with pink stripes on the skirt and a fitted bodice by Delpozo

That is the tackiest dress I have seen in quite a while.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:37 pm
Dolly wrote:
< Capt. Karl's friend >>>>>Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
:snippity:
:snippity:

6 July 2017

That is the tackiest dress I have seen in quite a while.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”