"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Northland10

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Suranis wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:39 pm
Image of how everything fits together. This information is Level QTITTYBOWWOWPLEASE. Read at your own risk.
Sekrit Stuffs!
I can't find the Madisonville Hoax.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ArthurWankspittle

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:14 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:45 am
Do negative Templar groups exist in that distant world :?:
Of course, but like negative quarks they spin widdershins.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

MojoSapien

Post by MojoSapien » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Suranis wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:39 pm
Image of how everything fits together. This information is Level QTITTYBOWWOWPLEASE. Read at your own risk.
Sekrit Stuffs!
I can't find the Beatles anywhere.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:04 pm

MojoSapien wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:50 pm
I can't find the Beatles anywhere.
Exactly. Do you see how deep it goes, now?

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:17 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:14 pm
RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:45 am
Do negative Templar groups exist in that distant world :?:
Of course, but like negative quarks they spin widdershins.
Stephen Hawkings is handling the negative ones and I expect he will have them straightened out asap.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's starting to dawn on Frances but Miki Booth happily keeps eating tar...

Comment following Miki's post about Rharon's story about the "DOJ" looking at the P&E.

Miki Q.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:36 pm

There's definitely some impatience building among the followers.

Neil Wolfe (Light Report) said a couple weeks ago he was wondering what the hell was taking so long. He wanted to know why the hundreds (thousands?) of Luciferian pedophiles haven't been arrested yet.
Am I being detained?

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Oh Lawdy Miss Clawdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a FB friend (seems like a nice person and used to be somewhat intelligent) that has swallowed the Q Anon bullshit like a fresh salty erster. It's all I can do to keep from commenting on his insane posts. If I still drank copious amounts of vodka like the old days, I'd be all over
those FB posts. LOL :rotflmao:

Finlay

Post by Finlay » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 am

A bajillion years ago, a D&D buddy who was stationed at the nearby AF base (and was to this 19 year old, incomprehensibly old, so like 22) gave me his copies of "High Weirdness by mail" and "The Illuminatus Triliogy". He was being redeployed, and thought I would enjoy them.

Reader, they were instrumental (along with several other events) in breaking out of the Randian/Perot/Limbaugh thing I had going on at the time.

I made the mistake of bringing the former on the plane from MN to MCRD San Diego for reading. It was confiscated and, presumably, burned. I still have the latter.

Anyway, point is - back in the day, morons who believed in the Reptile/Illuminati/Rothschild/Templar government were kooks we laughed at.

Now, one of them runs the country, and his idiot followers get fluff pieces in the New York Times.

"What A Country" -- Some Russian.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:40 am

Haven't seen them pumping for donations but they use all the same buzzwords, there is merchandising but don't know if it's licensed.

Don't give up the faith! :lol:

Here's a full on Q twitter account, is this a Russian or bot or just stupid or what? It's too crazy.

https://twitter.com/LBF777

It's all stuff like this:

Bush 41.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:37 am

Finlay wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 am
A bajillion years ago, a D&D buddy who was stationed at the nearby AF base (and was to this 19 year old, incomprehensibly old, so like 22) gave me his copies of "High Weirdness by mail" and "The Illuminatus Triliogy". He was being redeployed, and thought I would enjoy them.
I loved both of those. I credit Robert Anton Wilson for my ability to be amused by conspiracy wank while feeling no temptation to actually believe in any of it. The trilogy, particularly the ending are pretty hopelessly dated at this point, I have no idea how well it would speak to the current generation but the message of transcendental skepticism seems more important than ever.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 am

Finlay wrote:
Hail Eris!

In addition to those books, Foucault's Pendulum and The Crying of Lot 49, were instrumental in helping to cultivate my interest in, and skepticism of, conspiracies and nuttery, too.

John Clute's description of what he calls "fantasies of history" comes to mind here:
... [The] connection with history and historical process is one, essentially, of control: the FOH is interested only in a Secret History of the World which invokes a controlling ruler or faction, or one seriously aspiring to control. Indeed, the conspiracy subtext of many FOHs necessitates successful conspirators. Text, rune and labyrinth are central to the texture of FOHs, enforcing a sense that in these texts the history of the world can be deciphered. FOHs tend to feel as though they must be unlocked, or subjected to unpacking, rather than merely read.

In "The Secret Masters of the World", Michael Dirda describes Lawrence Norfolk's Lemprière's Dictionary (1991) as an "antiquarian fantasy", which he defines as a text which tends to juxtapose the present and the past, disclose awesome, frequently gamelike conspiracies at work in history, draw heavily on some branch of arcane learning (Chess, Renaissance hermeticism), and provide a trail of scholarly "documents". It is this element of play and the feeling of an intelligent mind in control that prevents such fantasies being only a variant of Supernatural Fiction, even when the protagonists can do no more than discover the extent of the conspiracy and realize their own powerlessness against it. A central examination and embodiment of the form is Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum (1989), which meditates on the ways in which humanity's constant generation of theories about the origins of power is itself a principal source of that power.
I'm often struck by how the internet/social media has managed to turn the production of conspiracy theories into a worldwide game of Exquisite corpse and a profitable business at the same time.
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Obama, Comey, and the Bushes have apparently been tweeting their March Madness picks. And of course Q mentioned March Madness in a recent post.

So clearly, something serious is going down ya'll!
march madness.JPG
Am I being detained?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:52 pm

I guess it turns out that the Illuminati Lizard People Alien Overlords really, really like college basketball?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:56 pm

fierceredpanda wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:52 pm
I guess it turns out that the Illuminati Lizard People Alien Overlords really, really like college basketball?
:fingerwag:

It is a coded message, because A&M is a stupid pick to win.* :boxing:

* 538 has them at <1%.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Finlay wrote:

Reader, they were instrumental (along with several other events) in breaking out of the Randian/Perot/Limbaugh thing I had going on at the time.

I made the mistake of bringing the former on the plane from MN to MCRD San Diego for reading. It was confiscated and, presumably, burned. I still have the latter.

Anyway, point is - back in the day, morons who believed in the Reptile/Illuminati/Rothschild/Templar government were kooks we laughed at.

Now, one of them runs the country, and his idiot followers get fluff pieces in the New York Times.

"What A Country" -- Some Russian.
There were those who believed the trilogy was real - RAW mentioned when he was being interviewed on KGO.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:01 am

Big surprise (not) Jerome is into the Q thingy.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:26 pm

:lol: Karl Koenigs finds his own conspiracy in the conspiracy! Absolute sobriety.

Drunk Karl.JPG

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:43 am

HOW DAFT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO FALL FOR THAT ONE?
I mean, he's not wrong.
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:12 pm

UMBC was a QAnon plant all along. :swoon:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 pm

This is in the Field McConnell topic too but the idiots like Miki Booth are all excited about this. This has been going around since at least 2010 but Field and Q are ramping it up. Totally insane.

See here for more background and how to search for information about the SES:
https://americans4innovation.blogspot.c ... -them.html
Infographic:
Do your own Q research via https://qanon.pub

The SES is simply the Senior Executive Service - OPM
The Senior Executive Service (SES) lead America’s workforce. As the keystone of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, the SES was established to “...ensure that the executive management of the Government of the United States is responsive to the needs, policies, and goals of the Nation and otherwise is of the highest quality.” These leaders possess well-honed executive skills and share a broad perspective on government and a public service commitment that is grounded in the Constitution.

Members of the SES serve in the key positions just below the top Presidential appointees. SES members are the major link between these appointees and the rest of the Federal workforce. They operate and oversee nearly every government activity in approximately 75 Federal agencies.

The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) manages the overall Federal executive personnel program, providing the day-to-day oversight and assistance to agencies as they develop, select, and manage their Federal executives.
The SES includes most managerial, supervisory, and policy positions classified above General Schedule (GS) grade 15 or equivalent positions in the Executive Branch of the Federal Government.

These positions are excluded:

positions requiring appointment by the President with Senate confirmation;
legislative and judicial branch positions;
positions in law enforcement and intelligence gathering agencies, in the Foreign Service, and in other agencies excluded by statute or by the President.
Administrative law judges, members of boards of contract appeal, and positions in independent Government corporations (e.g., Tennessee Valley Authority) and in certain financial regulatory agencies also are excluded.
https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversig ... e-service/

Miki thinks Field's sister created the SES?
The Senior Executive Service (SES) was established by Title IV of the Civil Service Reform Act (CSRA) of 1978 (P.L. 95-454, October 13, 1978) and became effective on July 13, 1979. The CSRA envisioned a Senior Executive Service whose members have shared values, a broad perspective of government, and solid executive skills. Its stated purpose was to "ensure that the executive management of the Government of the United States is responsive to the needs, policies, and goals of the nation and otherwise is of the highest quality." The Government's senior executives would be held accountable for individual and organizational performance. To achieve this purpose, the CSRA gave greater authority to agencies to manage their executive resources and assigned OPM the responsibility for Governmentwide leadership, direction, and oversight.
They sure are grasping at straws and they are so stupid that whomever is pushing and feeding this garbage is successful with these infirm minds.

Hope they really, really get their hopes up for this. By the way, what happened to all the arrests that were supposed to happen Mar 12 and 18? Remarkable how they just forget :roll:

SES2.JPG

SES.JPG

Q2.JPG

Jason Goodman Published on Mar 20, 2018
Field McConnell has described his sister Kristine Marcy as the most evil woman in the world. The founder of a dark Gynocracy has at last ended her reign. What are the implications of this major swamp draining development.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:24 pm

These ignoranuses (correct spelling, their heads are up their asses) are completely unaware that the outgoing Dubya administration successfully embedded all kinds of Republican loyalists into the federal civil service, a blatant ploy to continue to influence public policy even under the Democratic Obama's administration. Because, being civil service jobs, they couldn't be dismissed without cause by the incoming administration.

The Gutting of the Civil Service:The Bush Administration has so politicized government agencies that an entire culture of civil service professionals is being replaced by conservative political operatives loyal only to the White House.
...The changes at the FDA are but one result of an unprecedented attempt by the Bush team to extend direct political control deep into operational areas throughout the executive bureaucracy, especially at agencies where the Administration has strong policy interests such as the FDA, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Justice Department and the Interior Department. Troy, who essentially ran the nation’s most important consumer protection agency during much of Bush’s first term, a time when the office of commissioner was either vacant or in turmoil, is typical of those appointed by the White House to oversee this effort. He had spent his previous career suing the FDA on behalf of extremist think tanks like the Washington Legal Foundation and corporate clients like Brown & Williamson Tobacco, which successfully blocked the FDA’s historic attempt to regulate cigarettes.

Thanks to the anti-regulatory course set by Troy and his counterparts at other agencies, many longtime bureaucrats have simply quit. But what is actually happening is more complex and far-reaching than mere brain drain. More accurately, the executive branch is undergoing a brain transplant. An entire culture of civil service professionals loyal to their agency’s mission is being systematically replaced with a conservative cadre accountable to the White House. While every President appoints his own “politicals” to run the departments, the Bush team has broken new ground, attempting to realign the executive branch permanently by junking a 100-year-old system of merit-based hiring for career bureaucrats.

While the embedding of politicals in career jobs did not originate with Bush, the scale and coordination with which it is being done under this Administration seem unprecedented, according to more than fifty current and former government officials interviewed during an eight-month-long Nation investigation. “They’ve put people in charge of many offices who simply don’t believe in the mission of the office,” said William Yeomans, a twenty-four-year veteran of the Justice Department’s civil rights division who quit last year after being inexplicably transferred to the criminal unit. “And they are there to insure that those offices will never return to carrying out the policies or enforcing the law in the way that they used to. And they’re going to do that by changing the people who are in the bureaucracy.”

Joe Rich, a lawyer who quit as chief of the voting section of the civil rights division of the DOJ in April 2005, concurs. “Obviously during the Reagan years you were going to have a very different philosophy,” he said. “But you didn’t have that sense that it was kind of raw politics, that everything they were doing was trying to help the party.”
Administration Protects Bush Appointees by Converting Positions to Career Civil Service Jobs
...Just weeks before leaving office, the Interior Department's top lawyer has shifted half a dozen key deputies -- including two former political appointees who have been involved in controversial environmental decisions -- into senior civil service posts.

The transfer of political appointees into permanent federal positions, called "burrowing" by career officials, creates security for those employees, and at least initially will deprive the incoming Obama administration of the chance to install its preferred appointees in some key jobs.

Similar efforts are taking place at other agencies. Two political hires at the Labor Department have already secured career posts there, and one at the Department of Housing and Urban Development is trying to make the switch.
:snippity:
"What's clear is they could have done this during the eight years they were in office. Why are they doing it now?" said Robert Irvin, senior vice president for conservation programs at Defenders of Wildlife, an advocacy group. "It's pretty obvious they're trying to leave in place some of their loyal foot soldiers in their efforts to reduce environmental protection."
The Republicans play politics for keeps. They play at every level, and employ high- and low-level strategies. The Democrats, obsessed with being seen as doing the right thing, have refused to similarly engage. We can't put this country back on course without being willing to employ similar strategies, and hopefully beat them at it.
I've heard this bull before.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 am

Well this is one thing I didnt expect to see here, and having read those posts three times I'm still not sure exactly how they glommed onto this as being some Illuminati-level all-powerful group. There's a VERY oversimplified explanation that SES is roughly a civilian version of a one-star, maybe that's where pootlogic gets this inference of power from?

So...my father is retired SES, hell my kid brother could well end up on that path considering he became a 15 at a very young age (on merit, he's legitimately brilliant), has the same last name and looks enough like my Dad that strangers with stars on their shoulders stop him in Pentagon hallways to ask if they're related. Believe me, they're civil servants like anyone else, it's not remotely as intriguing as they envision. True, Dad spent most of his career in the Black world overseeing weapons system development programs, but as a CFO...boring numbers (albeit with tons of zeros). If I'd thought he had all these secret powers and connections you can bet I would've been A LOT more popular in high school. :lol:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:37 am

LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 am
There's a VERY oversimplified explanation that SES is roughly a civilian version of a one-star, maybe that's where pootlogic gets this inference of power from?
You may not be familiar with Field McConnel as he is a character from way back, but put very simply, the man is insane. He wrote a book once that was totally incomprehensible as every sentence was referencing some point or image in his mind that did not make any sense at all unless you understood what conspiracy or false fact is in his head.

Regarding this, if you look at his website he has a list of basically every woman of any significance in his who's who of people destroying the world. The only one of this Dark Group that is not in any way a public figure is his sister, who somehow is the worst human on the planet. He has been making shit up about his sister for many many years now. So anything associated with his sister will be dragged into the destruction group with her.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 am

Why does he go after his sister? It's all just so bizarre that a standard government agency has these magic powers. Is this the followup to DARPA? Haven't heard that one in a while.

Lots of really deadenders (bots? paid operatives? idiots?) are using the hashtag #kristinemarcy, just total lunacy. I look at some of these timelines and it just doesn't seem possible to be so crazy. But guess there's always a %.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/kristinemarcy?lang=en

Wait, what chartered plane?

Chartered Plane.JPG

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”