"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:28 am

Good for Jeb Bush!

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:00 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:58 am
Jeb Bush retweeted one of Will Sommer's tweets from yesterday's Q rally. Hundreds of Qidiots have responded...

I read "Qidoits" as "Qildos"

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:05 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:00 pm
NotaPerson wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:58 am
Jeb Bush retweeted one of Will Sommer's tweets from yesterday's Q rally. Hundreds of Qidiots have responded...

I read "Qidoits" as "Qildos"
don't forget the french vanilla Qreamer.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 pm

Jet A - 1.38 therms/gal
Gasoline - 1.25 therms/gal

Jet A may be harder to ignite, but it will burn every bit as hot as gasoline. Idjuts don't know what they're talking about.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:15 am

I'm just stunned that there is overlap between Q-types and Truthers. Stunned, I tell you.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:26 am

Neither typically burns hot enough to melt steel. And after 18 years you'd think they might have heard and understood one of the million or so people who have told them that you don't have to melt the steel to weaken it enough to drop the 30 floors its holding above it. The flull ep,anation of why they're wrong is a multi volume series, but but none it it is much deeper than that.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:38 am

The Daily Beast has a feature up about the uncomfortable relationship between the Trump White House and QAnon.
Team Trump Wrestles With Its QAnon Problem

:snippity:

To Team Trump, though, QAnon diehards who adore Trump and garner media coverage and camera shots at his 2020 rallies have been a longtime nuisance. One current senior Trump campaign official told The Daily Beast that the standard operating procedure among most staff has been to generally just “ignore them” and not “make a big deal out of” them, both to deprive them of as much press attention as possible and to avoid “pissing off the crazy” people.

In a particularly weird bit of Trumpworld drama that unfolded earlier this year, QAnon believers turned on and began targeting former Trump aide Sebastian Gorka after he called their beliefs “GARBAGE.” Since the Tampa rally, Gorka and other Trump allies have struggled to stop QAnon’s spread, on the grounds that it’s an embarrassment to the larger Trump coalition.

And over the past year, more and more QAnon fans who also support Trump have alleged that their Q gear and shirts have been banned from the president’s rallies, and they have accused security personnel of instructing them to, for instance, turn their T-shirts inside out. The U.S. Secret Service, for its part, has publicly denied that it is involved in QAnon suppression at Trump rallies. If QAnon-related clothing and signs are banned, it’s possible that the ban has been imposed by additional, hired security guards, rather than the Secret Service.
I would object to the article's use of the phrase "Trump coalition" as assuming facts not in evidence, as I subscribe to the perfectly excellent argument I heard someone make yesterday that Trump doesn't have a coalition, he has a base. But I think, perhaps, we should think of his base as itself being a coalition composed of various and sundry crazy people, right-wing opportunists, racists, and people who don't really mind racism if it means their 401(k) goes up a 5% this year instead of 3.5%. Deplorable, you might say.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:06 am

Gregg wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:26 am
Neither typically burns hot enough to melt steel. And after 18 years you'd think they might have heard and understood one of the million or so people who have told them that you don't have to melt the steel to weaken it enough to drop the 30 floors its holding above it. The flull ep,anation of why they're wrong is a multi volume series, but but none it it is much deeper than that.
Not to mention that the open-air burning temp of a fuel is not the only determinant of how hot a fire will be in a given situation. Major factors include enclosure and air flow, as anyone who understands how a blast furnace works can tell you.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:23 am

Gregg wrote:
Not to mention, a bunch of the support was already taken out during the impact. The threshold for failure by weakened steel would have been much lower than a fully intact support structure.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

tek

Post by tek » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:44 pm

Off Topic
I know we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs on the circuit here, but for completeness..
What Happens to Steel During a Fire?

Physical and material property changes occur within the structural steel framing during a fire event. Thermal elongation, strength reduction, and a reduction in stiffness can occur. Due to the property changes deformations and buckling can occur at 600°F. If a structural steel framing member, such as a beam or girder, is completely constrained at its connections, deformation and buckling can occur as low as 250°F. Typically though buckling of the member occurs around 1,300°F due to the 50% reduction in strength and stiffness (Depicted in the graphs above).
https://vertexeng.com/blog/fire-how-it- ... l-framing/
There's no way back
from there to here

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Gregg wrote:
You'd think they'd get a clue after taking an entree out of the microwave (and having the heated tray flop the food on the floor).

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Gregg wrote:
There is a video on youtube where a blacksmith type heats up a steel girder pretending he is a truther & that he is proving it won't melt. He gets it to the right temperature and says "See". Then he hits it with a little tiny ball peen hammer and it bends right in half.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:21 pm

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:14 pm

What y'all fail to realize is that your "facts" about melting, weakening, etc. don't fit the narrative that the buildings were taken down by the bilderbergs, soros, the rothchilds, the trilateral commission, the lizard people (all or some of the above plus your evil beings of choice) and therefore your "facts" are not only wrong, but they are irrelevant. Worse, they are FAKE facts put out by the various evil doers to disguise their own involvement. Once you realize that, everything makes sense. And you vote for Trump.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:39 pm

I was so believing Q, especially about JFK Jr... but then I read these comments from...
The Keeper of the Keys
The Countess of the Clink
The Mistress of Murderer's Row
Matron Mama Koenigs!
Karl P. Koenigs 31 mins ·

WHO BETTER?

WHY DID "Q" hire RED FLAG LAW DOJ AG FBI and DOJ cover up Expert William Barr?

And, Why did the REPUBLICANS confirm this COLD BLOODED MURDERING enemy of American LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY AND of The Constitution and Bill Of Rights?

How many Americans is "RUBY RIDGE BARR" going to have LaVoy Finicumed and/or Gordon Kahled because they SUPPORT The Constitution and the Rule of it's "supreme laws of the land", upon the plethora of FEDcoat Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, IN PURSUANCE of The Tenth Amendment Law? The DOJ and FBI had Constitutional Patriot Gordon Kahl burnt to a crisp by pouring diesel fuel down the home's vents and lighting him up. The DOJ and FBI likes using fire. Look at what they did to those dozens of children and their parents at Waco. Using fire, without Due Process nor a trial by jury, is Standard Operating Procedure for the DOJ and FBI. Look what they did to LaVoy Finicum, Ryan Bundy who still has a bullet lodged in his shoulder, Shawna Cox and 18 year old bible singer Victoria Sharp, without so much as Due Process nor a trial by Jury!

RUBY RIDGE BARR, will protect and defend those murderous DOJ and FBI "Tools", methods and means. And, his is Washington's TOP COVERUP EXPERT!

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... m-barrs-co…/

DOJ AG William Barr is a VERY SPECIAL AGENT. He is so special he has the power to have two sets of laws. One set of Laws for James the Patriot Killer Comey, Loretta The Lyncher, and their Co-Conspirator in the Uranium One deal, Hillary Rodham Clinton. And, a whole different set of laws for us American peons WHO DARE to STAND UP for the Rule Of Constitutional Law and Order, which We The People "ordained and established" (See Preamble of The Constitution), UPON THEM. This is the patent definition of TYRANNY, USURPATION and DESPOTISM!

KNOW WONDER the DOJ and FBI LOVE William Barr! With him they can DO NO WRONG, that will be accounted for!

WHO BETTER THAN "RUBY RIDGE BARR"?

- Capt. Karl
> AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of
> The Second Amendment Law,
> Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution;

> "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the whole Constitution, and the entire Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions."

> Veteran of The Battle Of Bunkerville at The Bundy Ranch 2014
> Veteran of OPERATION: Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education aka; The Malheur Wildlife Refuge Takeover.

> Unanimously elected Captain of The A-TEAM unit at Malheur by all AMFF volunteer troops there stationed
So we shouldn't believe in Q anymore, right? Know wonder!
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:57 pm

I'm desperately trying to push away that image of Karl as Matron Mama in the movie version. It's not going well.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:21 am

Travis View@travis_view

We flew to D.C. to attend The QAnon Rally undercover for this @QanonAnonymous episode.
I assumed Q followers would tone down their wildest theories irl.
After an attendee told me that McDonald's hamburgers contained human meat, I realized I was mistaken.

I've heard this bull before.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:23 am

What happened to kangaroo meat?

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:23 am
Clearly the lizard people were just a distraction.. it was really kangaroos all along!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:50 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Their check bounced.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:04 am

Suranis wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:50 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Their check bounced.
:lol: :clap: :rimshot: :clap: :lol:

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:06 am

The "McDonalds hamburger contain human meat" claim just got me thinking about one of my favorite songs:

I've heard this bull before.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:27 am

neeneko wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Clearly the lizard people were just a distraction.. it was really kangaroos all along!
4 words.

Open Source Robotic Cats

"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:30 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:21 am
Travis View@travis_view

We flew to D.C. to attend The QAnon Rally undercover for this @QanonAnonymous episode.
I assumed Q followers would tone down their wildest theories irl.
After an attendee told me that McDonald's hamburgers contained human meat, I realized I was mistaken.

I thought that was DQ
https://www.eater.com/2019/8/26/2083353 ... acy-denial

http://www.indexjournal.com/news/crime/ ... 7fe11.html

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”