"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Estiveo

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Estiveo »

realist wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm
The “chief” misspelled QANON in the posting. So of course it did not mention “QAONON.”
:blink:
But it DID mention quinoa, one of the greatest threats this country has ever faced.
Image Image Image Image Image

Jeffrey

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Jeffrey »

Hiding this behind a spoiler because it's not safe for people's sanity:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Also if the 8chan guy has to testify I wonder if he'll be asked about Q.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Days ago Debra Cochran praised EyeTheSpy / @TrueEyeTheSpy
"This Twitter account never gets it wrong. Never."
<see it under the spoiler above>

Below is a post on her OTHER account. I can't see the one above. ;) She will probably keep posting his tweets. :roll:
Debra Cochran
1 hr ·
Fakers everywhere......

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Lani

Post by Lani »

It looks like there's Qanon conference in Atlanta next month. The logo is the American flag with the stars forming a q.

For God And Country
Digital Soldiers Conference
https://digitalsoldiersconference.com/

The "majority" of the proceeds from the conference will go to The Mike Flynn Defense Fund.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

Lani wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 am
The "majority" of the proceeds from the conference will go to The Mike Flynn Defense Fund.
A) Flynn's bragged about having "an army of digital soldiers," so I'm guessing that he's the organizer here--or one of them, anyway ...

B) Despite the advertising, the event isn't being advertised by the Cobb Galleria. The weekend of September 14 is the Georgia RV & Camper Show at the Cobb Galleria. Maybe they're all meeting in a Winnebago.

C) Gina Loudon is the one who appeared on Wife Swap with her husband, the former Missouri state senator John Loudon.
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

In our convention center in Cincinnati they have several flexible walls and rooms so that they can and do host several events the same weekend. Often a really big one like "Travel Sports and Boat Show" which takes up about 3/4 of the floor space, and the same weekend they had some trade show for something I don't even remember in the upstairs balcony on one side. I'm positive that the Cobo Center in Detroit has several galaries, for lack of a better word, and the old hockey arena part is actually the smaller part of the whole thing.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Gina was fabulous on Wife Swap, that should have been Orly Taitz :lol:

What a lovely cast of stars with Mike at the very top. Who could ever get enough of Joy Villa and Bill Mitchell?

Flynn Dinner.JPG

These may be limited so Foggy and all, get your Ultra VIP Pass soon and you may be dining with Mike Flynn just like Putin did! Though Putin got to sit directly next to him, no promises here.

Ultra VIP
All Day Pass
$2,500
Front Row Seating, All Access, All Day Pass, VIP Dinner with General Flynn and Speakers, VIP After Party with Speakers, All Inclusive.

Flynn Putin.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That looks like the quality speakers at Lysander.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

LOL Bill Mitchell that piece of garbage is currently being accused by his own followers of scamming them out of donation money. Looks like he already spent it on some startup.

Whip

Post by Whip »

can't believe you all are balking at guessing the mystery guest. my money is on stone. that's why they haven't named him.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Naa, we all know It will be... Barack Obama! Obama is Q!
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Suranis wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:50 am
Naa, we all know It will be... Barack Obama! Obama is Q!
God, if we could only send a JFK, Jr. impersonator to crash this thing and blow their minds.
I've heard this bull before.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Gregg wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:26 pm
In our convention center in Cincinnati they have several flexible walls and rooms so that they can and do host several events the same weekend. Often a really big one like "Travel Sports and Boat Show" which takes up about 3/4 of the floor space, and the same weekend they had some trade show for something I don't even remember in the upstairs balcony on one side. I'm positive that the Cobo Center in Detroit has several galaries, for lack of a better word, and the old hockey arena part is actually the smaller part of the whole thing.
I used to book and produce large events and you'll often see random things like this for that very reason. You can get some serious discounts when something else is taking 3/4ths of the place leaving it too full for another 'real' event, but a ballroom or two that would otherwise be sitting empty is easy to score on the cheap.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Travis View @travis_view

QAnon followers are planning to call the Supreme Court tomorrow, August 15, to demand "proof of life" for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Justice Ginsburg has been photographed in public, interviewed, and written four majority opinions since she recovered from her Dec 2018 cancer surgery.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

LIke they'd believe any proof SCOTUS could give. The birthers refused any proof and Quidiots would not even accept meeting RBG in person. They would claim she was an alien imposter.

Somebody said it, they believe it, that settles it.
Edit: Being irony deficient, they completely miss the fact that they completely agree an anonymous "it is believed" with no proof, but insist that SCOTUS provide proof.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

"Too late" for trump to appoint another? Is it possible they believe trump could lose in 2020?
ImageImageImage x4

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Gee maybe they think that MoscowMitch wont allow Trump to make another appointment in the last year of a term, just like he did with Obama. *hysterical audiance laughter*
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

Whip wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:53 pm
can't believe you all are balking at guessing the mystery guest. my money is on stone. that's why they haven't named him.
Welp, according to Travis View, the word is out—the mystery date is ..... MICHAEL FLYNN JR!! lmafo
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:43 pm
Whip wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:53 pm
Welp, according to Travis View, the word is out—the mystery date is ..... MICHAEL FLYNN JR!! lmafo
That looks like they were trying to get any number of other people, thinking that maybe one of the 20 they asked would bite, and they got 20 "NOPE"s so went with Jr, who was coming anyway to hold daddy's colostomy bag.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm
Gregg wrote:
I used to book and produce large events and you'll often see random things like this for that very reason. You can get some serious discounts when something else is taking 3/4ths of the place leaving it too full for another 'real' event, but a ballroom or two that would otherwise be sitting empty is easy to score on the cheap.
I was thinking that if you wanted to maybe attract some randoms to your RWNJ LARP weekend, holding it in the spare room of the Travel Sports and Boat Show might be a good way to leach a little traffic from the bigger event . "Gee, honey, what's going on it here?"

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Gregg wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 am
LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm
Gregg wrote:
I was thinking that if you wanted to maybe attract some randoms to your RWNJ LARP weekend, holding it in the spare room of the Travel Sports and Boat Show might be a good way to leach a little traffic from the bigger event . "Gee, honey, what's going on it here?"
but what about that PYRAMID at the top of the Galleria??????
0X8A7220ed21-960x350.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That shows where Mary Magdalene is buried, of course.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Suranis wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:22 pm
That shows where Mary Magdalene is buried, of course.
Busily sharpening razor blades for all True Believers*.

*in Pyramid Power.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

:confused: is this implying that it was NOT the Clintons/Deep State/boogie men that offed Epstein? It was the Q - Good Guys?
Rachel's post text and the shared text confuse me.

Rachel Gastiaburo
18 hrs ·
I’m sure,, after receiving everything that was needed from him, he was left to his own demise.
Sell your soul , prepare to pay up. Bottom line
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

22 Comments <the ones below are not in any order - just stuff I copied>

Diane xxx Clearly he was no longer helpful to the plan?? That insinuates white hats got rid of him.

Jason xxxx Joe M is wrong. Epstein hasn't been in NYC since the blackout. They moved him to Gitmo back then. You really think they are going to let an asset like him get killed in a NYC jail Please. They faked his death. And the Clintons are scratching their heads wondering who killed him and wondering if they are next. Watch when trials start on big names he will show up

Ed xxxx EXECUTED 👍

Russ xxx I mentioned that a few times. Capital punishment? It was reinstated by Barr. Tribunal? But would they do this in prison?

Ed xxxxx Once we find out what they were doing to children on that island with indisputable truth, ya, they got my vote. We are dealing on two fronts, pedophilia/murder and High Treason, both eligible for Capital Punishment, BOTH have my vote.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Travis View‏ @travis_view
A QAnon follower warns that Supreme Court phone operators are "very rude"when you ask for "proof of life" of Justice Ginsburg. She advises to tell them that "you do not believe it" after being told that Ginsburg is alive and well.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”