"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Jeffrey

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:24 pm

Do Q """proofs""" go here? Anways, the Q people are claiming Q predicted that Trump would comb his hair.

Slim Cognito

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:35 pm

I know this is missing the point but isn't "regulated to prevent censorship" an oxymoron?
Goodwill has opened their Halloween Dept which makes it officially Halloween Season! :dance: ImageImageImage x4

boots

Post by boots » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:29 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:35 pm
I know this is missing the point but isn't "regulated to prevent censorship" an oxymoron?
:lol:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Rachel is back. She hadn't posted since June 3. I thought maybe she made her posts private/friends only. Or she was just busy with some wedding event.

Rachel Gastiaburo
11 hrs ·
☺️
► Show Spoiler
Qanon NC
Yesterday at 3:42 AM ·
Tribunal Watch just announced potus secured an agreement to transfer custody of Assange to the USA!
<breaking the link cuz the image won't display here due to privacy settings. See Rachel's post or the image I pasted below>
► Show Spoiler

comment on the Qanon NC post:
Clay Mize Maybe JA can stay in the Whitehouse as a guest. How awesome would that be?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:14 pm

comment on the Qanon NC post:
Clay Mize Maybe JA can stay in the Whitehouse as a guest. How awesome would that be?
:cantlook: :dogballoon:

I caught a little bit of stupid, just by reading that.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:19 pm

Rachel could see how much an idiotic lump Karl is, but falls for every QAnon claim out there. Does not speak well of Karl's social skills.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Hey Q geniuses, he's FIGHTING extradition. What are they talking about? They want to drag him to the US to face possibly charges of treason. But the Q folks are so addled they think he's coming as a VIP to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom. Seriously, I think we could create any ridiculous thing, frame it correctly, and they'd start spreading it. Hmm.
London (CNN)Julian Assange appeared in a London court by videolink from a high-security prison on Thursday as his battle against extradition to the United States on a computer hacking conspiracy charge got underway.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/uk/julia ... index.html

All the comments are yay until Jason (I'm not Jason, but he appears to be in the reality-based world).

Jason.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:00 pm

And I like Karen Gastiaburo much better! Was looking for Rachel and Karen popped up, hope they're related :lol:

Karen.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:01 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:19 pm
Rachel could see how much an idiotic lump Karl is, but falls for every QAnon claim out there. Does not speak well of Karl's social skills.
well, to be fair.......it took him stealing her credit card. had that not happened........

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:33 pm

Whip wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:01 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:19 pm
well, to be fair.......it took him stealing her credit card. had that not happened........
Well, there is that.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 pm
Hey Q geniuses, he's FIGHTING extradition. What are they talking about? They want to drag him to the US to face possibly charges of treason. But the Q folks are so addled they think he's coming as a VIP to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom. Seriously, I think we could create any ridiculous thing, frame it correctly, and they'd start spreading it. Hmm.
London (CNN)Julian Assange appeared in a London court by videolink from a high-security prison on Thursday as his battle against extradition to the United States on a computer hacking conspiracy charge got underway.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/uk/julia ... index.html

All the comments are yay until Jason (I'm not Jason, but he appears to be in the reality-based world).

Jason.JPG
We are talking about people who share most of their worldview with the HATJ crowd that think Heather went to prison to expose the corruption and help the unjustly convicted to get out. Oh, and she's gonna be out any day now.

In short, none of them are on my short list to win the Nobel Prize in Physics.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Orbly is such a genius and so up on her Federal law. Last I checked you can't be charged with treason if you aren't a national. Now espionage, hacking, terrorism, 18 assorted counts all told as I recall, I 'd bet yes on all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Travis View@travis_view

A /qresearch/ anon speculates that "even Travis View might start asking himself why he isn't writing hit pieces on Bigfoot channels or Florida skunkape."

I mean, as soon as there's a radicalized community of bleach-drinking, family-alienating Bigfoot believers, I'll hop on that.
I've heard this bull before.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:08 am

:lol:
Am I being detained?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:29 am

The irony of that Q nut using the Obama campaign mantra "fired up, ready to go" is super duper yummy.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:38 am

Idaho is as boring as I imagine.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:33 am

Whip wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:38 am
I spent a year as an exchange student at U of I in Moscow. I had a bit of initial culture shock but once I settled in I enjoyed the area. At least the college town area.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm
Travis View@travis_view

A /qresearch/ anon speculates that "even Travis View might start asking himself why he isn't writing hit pieces on Bigfoot channels or Florida skunkape."

I mean, as soon as there's a radicalized community of bleach-drinking, family-alienating Bigfoot believers, I'll hop on that.
Worth paying attention to the way the "Amazing Polly" describes Vice News as gay Jewish deviants preying on children because A) that shit is right out of Weimar Germany & B) they are all attacks that are being increasingly echoed by a variety of media outlets/political figures.

Here's the way to fan a moral panic
  • Define a class of people as deviant

Make them gross and disgusting and sexually ravenous

Invoke the safety of children

Make the out group's very existence a threat

Broadcast widely
How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:15 am

Whip wrote:
All the unfathomably wealthy people who have vacation homes in Sun Valley would appear to disagree. I've never been, so I can't judge the issue.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:34 am

Photoguy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:33 am
Whip wrote:
I spent a year as an exchange student at U of I in Moscow. I had a bit of initial culture shock but once I settled in I enjoyed the area. At least the college town area.
commie.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:45 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:15 am
Whip wrote:
All the unfathomably wealthy people who have vacation homes in Sun Valley would appear to disagree. I've never been, so I can't judge the issue.
Idaho is beautiful. I've gone on vacation there a couple of times. If you like the outdoors, then it's awesome.

Sun Valley (and McCall) are kind of Aspen light. Too expensive and uptight for me.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:45 am
fierceredpanda wrote:
Whip wrote:
Idaho is beautiful. I've gone on vacation there a couple of times. If you like the outdoors, then it's awesome.

Sun Valley (and McCall) are kind of Aspen light. Too expensive and uptight for me.
This makes sense. I haven't been to Aspen, but I have been to Breckenridge (where I hope to move or at least retire) and Vail (which is ultra expensive and uptight).

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:09 pm

The Qnut SSGT finds it important to show he was an Air Force Staff Seargent (E-5, the equivalent of a Seargent in the Army or Marines) who last served almost 50 years ago. I suspect that when he retired 10 years ago from a a career in manufacturing managing, generallly in the aerospace world, he moved to Idaho and went loony from the lack of a regular routine. He needs to spend more time with the beauty of the Idaho outdoors and less time on the internet.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:45 am
fierceredpanda wrote:
Whip wrote:

X2.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”