"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

NotaPerson

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by NotaPerson »

All-purpose conspiracy nut and citizen journalist Neal Wolfe (The Light Report) posted a video for the first time in a month the other day. He's still very much on board with Q. He assures everyone that the strife between Session and Trump is "just a ruse," designed to distract the Deep State while all the elite pedophiles are being taken down.

But he wants to make it clear that he's no fool. He isn't going to be patient forever. Says the child slave needs to be exposed by Nov 11th (maybe he thinks that's voting day, which is the 6th), or else the people will have to "rise up." He didn't go into detail on what he meant by that. Maybe we'll find out in November.

:smoking:
Am I being detained?

NotaPerson

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by NotaPerson »

Reactions to the IG report that came out today...
Jason.JPG

Another comment:
Gordon Dean Flick The American voter has a very short memory. This Clinton portion will probably be released after Labor Day. If you have a scandal brewing, you want it to break the summer before the election. People will have forgotten by the time the election rolls around. No one pays attention except Labor Day through Election Day. Have the Clinton portion break in October and the Democrats are toast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

NotaPerson wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm
Reactions to the IG report that came out today...

Jason.JPG

Another comment:
Gordon Dean Flick The American voter has a very short memory. This Clinton portion will probably be released after Labor Day. If you have a scandal brewing, you want it to break the summer before the election. People will have forgotten by the time the election rolls around. No one pays attention except Labor Day through Election Day. Have the Clinton portion break in October and the Democrats are toast.
Linky please. I feel the need to go play there.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

LOL yes, releasing something like this right before the election was the main reason for the investigation in the first place. Surely they will do it again.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

woodworker wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:01 pm
Linky please. I feel the need to go play there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/136292886531117/about/
Am I being detained?

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Here is some of their "proof" of redactions:

In reality, it is a side effect of the pdf creation process. But is probably futile to try to explain it to people who do stuff like this:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So now the Q worshipers are using armoured trucks and barricading bridges.

https://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/man-nam ... dam-bridge
Around noon, Arizona Department of Public Safety troopers received information that a man, later identified as Mathew P. Wright, armed with a rifle and in an armored vehicle was blocking the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Bridge, which extends over the Colorado River at the Hoover Dam.

The black armored vehicle was parked crossways across the southbound lanes of the bridge, where the Arizona/Nevada state lines meet. The male suspect was reported outside of the vehicle holding a sign that said, “release the OIG report."

All lanes of U.S. 93 and the bridge were closed by AZDPS troopers and Nevada Highway Patrol troopers as a precaution. AZDPS troopers were also assisted by police units from Boulder City Police, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police, the National Park Service, and Lake Mead. Air support was provided by AZDPS Air Rescue and Las Vegas Metropolitan Police.

At about 12:53 p.m., the armored truck began to move, leaving the bridge and traveling southbound on U.S. 93, failing to yield to law enforcement. On the Arizona side of U.S. 93, the truck ran over tire deflation devices set out by troopers and three of the truck's tires deflated, however, the vehicle continued southbound.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Wright was booked into the Mohave County Jail on the charges of obstruction of a highway, endangerment, unlawful flight from law enforcement, misconduct involving a weapon and terrorist acts.
I love happy endings! :dance: :thumbs:
We don't know what we don't know.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Why do people go through life with names like "Matthew Wright" which so many other people have? :roll: Makes it very hard to track down info about them on the Internet. ;)

The bridge blocker is Matthew P. Wright, 30 years old. He resides in Henderson, NV which is a city of 300,000 near Las Vegas in Clark County. Whitepages.com lists a Matthew Phillips Wright, age 30 in Henderson.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Suranis wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:39 am
At about 12:53 p.m., the armored truck began to move, leaving the bridge and traveling southbound on U.S. 93, failing to yield to law enforcement. On the Arizona side of U.S. 93, the truck ran over tire deflation devices set out by troopers and three of the truck's tires deflated, however, the vehicle continued southbound.
See, and here is why right wing terrorists hate islamic ones so much. Could you imaging some ISIS wannabe basically going 'ok, I am bored now, so I'm just gonna drive away'?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Wright's armoured truck was homemade?

http://news3lv.com/news/local/suspect-i ... ism-charge
A Henderson man suspected of staging a political protest inside a "homemade" armored truck on the Hoover Dam bypass bridge Friday now faces a terrorism charge.

Matthew P. Wright, 30, is in custody at the Mohave County (Ariz.) Jail on five charges, including an intentional act of terrorism. Other charges include unlawful flight from law enforcement, obstructing a highway or public thoroughfare, carrying a weapon in commission of a felony and weapons trafficking.

:snippity:

According to the Arizona Department of Public Safety, at 12:02 p.m., troopers received information that Wright was armed with a rifle in an armored vehicle and was blocking the bridge.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

You gotta wonder what in the hell he was thinking. It's not at all clear to me what he was trying to accomplish, especially since the OIG report was released the day before.
Am I being detained?

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

NotaPerson wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:10 pm
You gotta wonder what in the hell he was thinking. It's not at all clear to me what he was trying to accomplish, especially since the OIG report was released the day before.
Well, there have already been claims that the report was a coverup or otherwise not the 'real' report, so maybe he was trying to get some mythical 'real' report released?

kate520

Post by kate520 »

They want the “unredacted” version, of course, the one HannAnon told them is the real deal. This one has all the good parts covered up.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

But his sign just said "Release the OIG Report." Shouldn't it have said something like: "Release the TRUE OIG Report." Or maybe (my preference): "The OIG Report is Fake!"

Now go ahead, ask me why I'm trying to make sense out of this idiot. :lol: :bag:
Am I being detained?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Of course the OIG will never be "real" any more than the LFBC will be "real" BECAUSE it DOESN'T say what they want it to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Now we have QAnon billboards. The question I have is, who is paying for them?

bob

Post by bob »

If there's only one, it is probably a Mike-Volin-esque thing, i.e, a local :crazy: acting on their own.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Here's some other sightings. The first one comes from a proud QAnon supporter. Obviously, I don't support these people.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

"Where we go one we go all?" :think: Sounds like it was badly translated from Chinese. :lol:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

RoadScholar wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:13 pm
"Where we go one we go all?" :think: Sounds like it was badly translated from Chinese. :lol:
In a restroom.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

realist

Post by realist »

RoadScholar wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:13 pm
It's a quote from White Squall
White Squall (1996) - Quotes - IMDb
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118158/quotes

White Squall (1996) Quotes on IMDb: Memorable quotes and exchanges from ...

Chuck: You told us where we go one we go all, well we believed you, we lived by it, Sir. And now your saying where you go we can't follow.
Chuck: The Albatross wasn't just a ship or a school, it was something that we made, something that's inside of us.
White Squall (1996) - Quotes - IMDb
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118158/quotes
Trailer:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

So is this all crazy for its own sake or is there someone monetizing all this craziness?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”