#Q #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies: "The Mental Gonorrhea of Conspiracy Theories"

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Their own children?
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:56 pm Their own children?
I keep thinking about the nuts who screamed about CPS "kidnapping" their children
boots

Post by boots »

I've never had mole children. I have had chicken mole enchiladas, however, and they can be excellent.
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

What, disguised as a ca.1995 hipster?
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
boots

Post by boots »

I guess there are people who think Fusca "is" JFK, Jr. Which is hilarious, since Fusca looks like an armpit with teeth and glasses.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sekrit Stuffs!
I’m convinced!

Not.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yeah, because he has to assume another identity. And he has to keep a low profile so he's running for Congress. And nobody who knew him could see through the disguise of glasses and facial hair, but any rando on the Intarwebz can see it easily if they're qidiots.

This one may actually be dumber than flat Earth.

:splat:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies. Retired but still available for ass kicking.

Post by SuzieC »

A Q idiot invaded a friend's Facebook page. She posted a batshit crazy rant about Hillary auctioning off naked boys, mass arrests and ship chandlery. What is the ship chandlery insanity? My friend in response posted a photo of Batboy for President 2020, saying she would find it interesting. She said' "Batboy? Who is that? Why are you endorsing him for President?"

Wow, I am almost up to 8 years at Fogbow!!
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

SuzieC wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:45 pm Wow, I am almost up to 8 years at Fogbow!!
And what a long strange trip it's been. :-D
I've heard this bull before.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

SuzieC wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:45 pm A Q idiot invaded a friend's Facebook page. She posted a batshit crazy rant about Hillary auctioning off naked boys, mass arrests and ship chandlery. What is the ship chandlery insanity?
I found this on QAnon news from last December.
Hey Anons, came across something interesting today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandlery

>A chandlery was originally the office in a medieval household responsible for wax and candles, as well as the room in which the candles were kept. It could be headed by a chandler. The office was subordinated to the kitchen, and only existed as a separate office in larger households. Whether a separate office or not, the function was naturally an important one, in a time before electric light, and when production of candles was often done privately. It was closely connected with other offices of the household, such as the ewery and the scullery.[1] With this use, the term is largely obsolete today but can refer to a candle business. As such, a "chandler" is a person who sells candles.[2][3]

>By the 18th century most commercial chandlers dealt in candles and soap, although even then many were becoming general dealers. As these were the dealers that provided ships' stores, chandlery came to refer to a shop selling nautical items for ships and boats, although for a time they were called ship-chandleries to distinguish them. Americans used the term chandlery for these ship-chandleries,[4] but tended to prefer the term chandler's shop. Both terms are still in use. The job function and title, chandler, still exists as someone who works in the chandlery business or manages a chandler's shop.

For those of you who remember Fight Club, didn't they make soap from dead bodies or something? I think there is also a specific "Ship Chandler" for someone who supplies goods to ships, which would also fit with Epstein's island and Rachel Chandler. I think her actual name is Rothschild, and Eminem is a Rothschild, too.
There are some brief comments also as defining a Chandler as a child-hander (or Chelsea handler).

Congrats on almost 8 years.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Lani

Post by Lani »

The Prophecies of Q
American conspiracy theories are entering a dangerous new phase.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... aign=share
If you were an adherent, no one would be able to tell. You would look like any other American. You could be a mother, picking leftovers off your toddler’s plate. You could be the young man in headphones across the street. You could be a bookkeeper, a dentist, a grandmother icing cupcakes in her kitchen. You may well have an affiliation with an evangelical church. But you are hard to identify just from the way you look—which is good, because someday soon dark forces may try to track you down. You understand this sounds crazy, but you don’t care. You know that a small group of manipulators, operating in the shadows, pull the planet’s strings. You know that they are powerful enough to abuse children without fear of retribution. You know that the mainstream media are their handmaidens, in partnership with Hillary Clinton and the secretive denizens of the deep state. You know that only Donald Trump stands between you and a damned and ravaged world. You see plague and pestilence sweeping the planet, and understand that they are part of the plan. You know that a clash between good and evil cannot be avoided, and you yearn for the Great Awakening that is coming. And so you must be on guard at all times. You must shield your ears from the scorn of the ignorant. You must find those who are like you. And you must be prepared to fight.

You know all this because you believe in Q.
Lani

Post by Lani »

See also:

Here are the QAnon supporters running for Congress in 2020
The QAnon conspiracy theory is rooted in the chan message boards. Here are 40 current or former congressional candidates who embrace it.

https://www.mediamatters.org/qanon-cons ... gress-2020
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Why don't all these evangelicals and Q-nuts make the connection between the election of Trump and a world-wide pestilence?
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

They do. its to make Trump look bad.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

QAnon supporter wins GOP primary for Oregon seat in the US Senate

Yeah, baby! That's what I'm talkin' about! :dance:

Bring the crazy, lady! BRING IT!! :cheer1: USA! USA! USA!
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Her victory tweet with Q references appears to have been removed by Twitter. Winning!

-- not found

https://twitter.com/PerkinsForUSSen/with_replies

:lol: :thumbs:
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Merkley received 507,521 in the Democratic primary. The Republican Primary had 320,631 votes, total. Jo Rae is the Republican sacrificial candidate. The rest were unknowns. The seat will be a write-off so they really don't care who runs.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Don't be alarmed about my Twitter account...

I kept seeing those "Trump Train" and "Follow Train" tweets, so just for fun joined a couple to see what would happen. These people are so dumb that like 20 followed already... if they had read a single tweet (or bio) they would have seen it would make no sense.

Qnuts.JPG
Retweeted a few eagle-type tweets so the blatant calling them idiots wouldn't be at the top (but if they read they pinned tweet they should be able to guess not a Q or IMPOTUS fan). But no, industrial strength ignorant (or bots, will look at that end of experiment).

Have had a few good laughs about it. Feel free to join the choo choo train of dumb! Will be easy enough to just remove them later. :towel:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

A bit off-topic, but not really:
Tony Atamanuik & Johnny [can't recall his last name} did a hilarious take down of wigga wigga last night on Crowdcast.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Don't make me deploy the Assault Dachshunds!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

:lovestruck:
Image Image Image Image Image
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

OMG I fall in love even more every time.

But wait -- is that a Q around Lt. Root Beer's neck?

root beer Q.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

She's gonna bite you for that.

:shh:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

I think we've found the mastermind of Q. Oops, I won't say anymore.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”