#Q #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies: "The Mental Gonorrhea of Conspiracy Theories"

Jeffrey

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Jeffrey »

For those who missed it, Trump retweeted a Qanon tweet:
► Show Spoiler
I don't know how to link it in a way that shows he retweeted it.
Turtle

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Turtle »

LOL the replies. When he retweets stuff like that, it brings attention from outside their bubble and their circlejerk gets invaded.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Trump bolsters QAnon despite FBI warning that its conspiracy theories are a terrorism threat
Trump frantically promoted all the content he could find supporting him and denouncing impeachment ahead of 2020
MATTHEW CHAPMAN JANUARY 2, 2020 8:39PM (UTC)

The QAnon conspiracy theory has little to show for any of its grand predictions or narratives. But one thing that continues to give its true believers fuel, according to The Daily Beast, is that President Donald Trump keeps retweeting accounts that promote it — thus leading them to believe Trump is trying to send them a secret message that they are right.

None of this is new — Trump has been retweeting QAnon accounts all year. But on the run-up to New Years, as Trump frantically promoted all the content he could find supporting him and denouncing impeachment, several of his retweets came from pro-QAnon Twitter, sparking a fresh wave of excitement from activists: “It draws more eyes,” said Roy Davis, a.k.a. “Captain Roy,” a QAnon promoter and author. He added, “Best case is we’re up getting a medal at the White House.” Travis View, who tracks the conspiracy theory, said, “They claim that Trump would never retweet pro-Q accounts if there was nothing to Q.”

While there are several different variations of the conspiracy theory, in broad strokes, QAnon posits that Trump is only pretending to be oafish and incompetent as a cover so he can unsuspectingly organize mass arrests of Democratic leaders for their supposed role in a world-spanning sex trafficking ring. Variations of the theory have argued that former special counsel Robert Mueller was in on it, too. The name comes from an anonymous poster on 4chan calling himself “Q” after a form of top-secret government clearance, whose cryptic posts spawned the theory. Some QAnon believers think that “Q” is in fact John F. Kennedy Jr., who supposedly faked his death and is also helping Trump with the operation.

Not everyone in Trump’s orbit is happy about this, according to The Daily Beast. Jane Duff, a Trump 2020 campaign official, tweeted “I know we on the campaign don’t support Q and its all bizarre nonsense for ppl who need to believe something … Q is so absurd, why should the President acknowledge it when NO ONE cares?” She swiftly deleted her tweets after a wave of furious Q supporters pounced.

QAnon support is not simply an entertaining diversion. Some of its believers have been implicated in vandalism, one shut down a bridge with an armored truck, and two have been implicated in murder, including of a Mafia boss — all apparently in service to their bizarre conspiracy theory. The FBI is treating QAnon as a potential source of domestic terrorism.
https://www.salon.com/2020/01/02/trump- ... t_partner/

Idiots led by an idiot.
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Orlylicious wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:27 pm
Trump bolsters QAnon despite FBI warning that its conspiracy theories are a terrorism threat
Trump frantically promoted all the content he could find supporting him and denouncing impeachment ahead of 2020
MATTHEW CHAPMAN JANUARY 2, 2020 8:39PM (UTC)

The QAnon conspiracy theory has little to show for any of its grand predictions or narratives. But one thing that continues to give its true believers fuel, according to The Daily Beast, is that President Donald Trump keeps retweeting accounts that promote it — thus leading them to believe Trump is trying to send them a secret message that they are right.

None of this is new — Trump has been retweeting QAnon accounts all year. But on the run-up to New Years, as Trump frantically promoted all the content he could find supporting him and denouncing impeachment, several of his retweets came from pro-QAnon Twitter, sparking a fresh wave of excitement from activists: “It draws more eyes,” said Roy Davis, a.k.a. “Captain Roy,” a QAnon promoter and author. He added, “Best case is we’re up getting a medal at the White House.” Travis View, who tracks the conspiracy theory, said, “They claim that Trump would never retweet pro-Q accounts if there was nothing to Q.”

While there are several different variations of the conspiracy theory, in broad strokes, QAnon posits that Trump is only pretending to be oafish and incompetent as a cover so he can unsuspectingly organize mass arrests of Democratic leaders for their supposed role in a world-spanning sex trafficking ring. Variations of the theory have argued that former special counsel Robert Mueller was in on it, too. The name comes from an anonymous poster on 4chan calling himself “Q” after a form of top-secret government clearance, whose cryptic posts spawned the theory. Some QAnon believers think that “Q” is in fact John F. Kennedy Jr., who supposedly faked his death and is also helping Trump with the operation.

Not everyone in Trump’s orbit is happy about this, according to The Daily Beast. Jane Duff, a Trump 2020 campaign official, tweeted “I know we on the campaign don’t support Q and its all bizarre nonsense for ppl who need to believe something … Q is so absurd, why should the President acknowledge it when NO ONE cares?” She swiftly deleted her tweets after a wave of furious Q supporters pounced.

QAnon support is not simply an entertaining diversion. Some of its believers have been implicated in vandalism, one shut down a bridge with an armored truck, and two have been implicated in murder, including of a Mafia boss — all apparently in service to their bizarre conspiracy theory. The FBI is treating QAnon as a potential source of domestic terrorism.
https://www.salon.com/2020/01/02/trump- ... t_partner/

Idiots led by an idiot.
...encouraged by an idiot, who probably believes them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Addie

Post by Addie »

Daily Beast
QAnon Believer Teamed Up With Conspiracy Theorists to Plot Kidnapping, Police Say

Conspiracy theorist Cynthia Abcug allegedly predicted that “Satan worshipers” would be killed in a raid by QAnon believers.

Colorado mother Cynthia Abcug became an unlikely star on the fringe right last year thanks to a battle with her state’s child-welfare department over custody of her son, which became a cause célèbre among believers of the bizarre pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory.

But a recently unsealed arrest warrant alleges that Abcug had bigger plans, working with other armed QAnon believers to plan a kidnapping.

Montana police arrested Abcug in Kalispell, Montana, on Dec. 30, on a felony conspiracy to commit kidnapping arrest warrant issued in Colorado. Abcug had allegedly teamed up with other QAnon believers to carry out the kidnapping, according to witness statements to police.

The alleged target of the purported kidnapping is redacted in court documents, but the individual is described as once having been in Abcug’s “care.” The 50-year-old’s son was taken from her by Colorado child-welfare officials in the spring of 2019.
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Travis View
@travis_view
I'm reporting live from Tampa, Florida where QAnon followers have gathered for the "Red Pill Road

This one has a better set up than the D.C. QAnon rally in September. A big stage, powerful PA system, music, and QAnon merch vendors.

Travis View
@travis_view
·
1h
A little more than 100 people are gathered on this small riverside park. John Michael Chambers is speaking on Trump's accomplishments, the "storm," the Fed, Jeffrey Epstein, and "the death of globalism."
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hope a counter-protester shows up with a sign informing them the latest bogus investigation against Hillary is being closed with no evidence of wrongdoing.

That may take three signs.
ImageImageImage x4
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Addie wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:35 am Daily Beast
QAnon Believer Teamed Up With Conspiracy Theorists to Plot Kidnapping, Police Say

Conspiracy theorist Cynthia Abcug allegedly predicted that “Satan worshipers” would be killed in a raid by QAnon believers.

Colorado mother Cynthia Abcug became an unlikely star on the fringe right last year thanks to a battle with her state’s child-welfare department over custody of her son, which became a cause célèbre among believers of the bizarre pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory.

But a recently unsealed arrest warrant alleges that Abcug had bigger plans, working with other armed QAnon believers to plan a kidnapping.

Montana police arrested Abcug in Kalispell, Montana, on Dec. 30, on a felony conspiracy to commit kidnapping arrest warrant issued in Colorado. Abcug had allegedly teamed up with other QAnon believers to carry out the kidnapping, according to witness statements to police.

The alleged target of the purported kidnapping is redacted in court documents, but the individual is described as once having been in Abcug’s “care.” The 50-year-old’s son was taken from her by Colorado child-welfare officials in the spring of 2019.
Here's a video tying the Abcug affair with the daughter of an Arkansas state Senate candidate:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

serious question: Was she a Vidurek CPS conspiracist?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Maybe this should have gone in the surveillance thread:
A Trump donor who monitored the movements of the former US ambassador to Ukraine according to newly-revealed text messages also appears to be a follower of the far-right "QAnon" conspiracy theory.

Robert Hyde, a little-known GOP congressional candidate in Connecticut, reportedly sent WhatsApp messages to Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas stating that he had placed Yovanovitch under surveillance. The messages were released by House Democrats on Tuesday night and shed new light on President Donald Trump's efforts to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate his political opponents.
https://www.businessinsider.com/robert- ... non-2020-1
GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Qanon.. McDonalds is chopping up kids after the pedophiles use them and putting them in your sausage McMuffin.

“McDonalds is connected to the Clintons... people are being cannibalized.”

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
kate520

Post by kate520 »

She certainly doesn’t seem to be ok. Good lord, what fools these Qven be!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Wow, she's really crazy. Hope LE knows about her and keeping an eye out. The Clinton's are connected to McDonald's, apparently after the Clinton's kill people, McDonalds uses the victims in the food.

Stat from 2012: "Americans alone consume one billion pounds of beef at McDonald's in a year – five and a half million head of cattle." How many are the Clinton's killing? :lol:
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Why does Twitter allow that?

Rhetorical question. My point is, IMO they should have standards that take mental illness and malicious intent into account.

Today's Internet: Not your founding fathers' form of communication.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
kate520

Post by kate520 »

But I can’t say the word bimbo on twitter without being suspended. Thrice now. Tommy Lahren is a bimbo.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And I got permanently banned for making 1 ill advised comment.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Laika the Birthday Dog
@AstrodogeLaika

QAnon share so many characteristics with cults, actual deprogrammers work with people to pull them out; this podcast features an interview with one such deprogrammer
I listened to half the podcast before falling asleet so I can say it wasn't in the first half, bit I don't know exactly where it is.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I was once banned for 12 hours. Can't even remember what I said now, probably called some republican politician a name, but it wasn't an obscenity (honest, it wasn't, not even an obscenity with missing characters). I had to delete it before they'd let me back in.
ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:04 am I was once banned for 12 hours. Can't even remember what I said now, probably called some republican politician a name, but it wasn't an obscenity (honest, it wasn't, not even an obscenity with missing characters). I had to delete it before they'd let me back in.
Was it as bad as "Shifty Schiff"?
Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah. It wasn't a word that would get bleeped on network television but it was definitely worse than shifty. I do remember it was about the Alabama governor and her bragging about the new anti-woman, eerrrrr, I mean anti-abortion bill. Probably something along the lines of slimy, disease-ridden glob of phlegm. But it was NOT a threat. I didn't say she deserved anything.

I think my first mistake was responding directly to her braggadocious tweet.
ImageImageImage x4
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

So what are they supposed to do with all the dead bodies of the Clinton's victims if'n they don't put 'em in sausages and hamberders? Should they just let all that cannibal food go to waste? What does this lady think they should do with the dead bodies of those poor, poor child victims? Just throw them in the landfill? That would be un-American!

:koolaid:
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I need a Venn diagram of the the religious phenotype and the autocratic phenotype.

Right now.

:stamp:

We need to talk more about "believing what you hear" being the default state for children, and how if you don't develop critical thinking you might as well be a robot. Because if there are enough robots, we all go down in flames.

Thinking a lot lately about the dark ages.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:23 pm So what are they supposed to do with all the dead bodies of the Clinton's victims if'n they don't put 'em in sausages and hamberders? Should they just let all that cannibal food go to waste? What does this lady think they should do with the dead bodies of those poor, poor child victims? Just throw them in the landfill? That would be un-American!

:koolaid:
Exactly, the Clintons are doing a public service to keep the price of McDonald's low with all that free meat. Patriotic and they should win an award.

After that went over like a lead balloon --- new squirrel! Bill Gates created the Coronavirus.
QAnon Supporters And Anti-Vaxxers Are Spreading A Hoax That Bill Gates Created The Coronavirus
It has no basis in reality, but that hasn’t slowed its spread across Facebook and Twitter.
BuzzFeed News Reporter Posted on January 23, 2020, at 5:38 p.m. ET

A false rumor that the coronavirus outbreak is a plot by former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates is being spread by supporters of the pro-Trump QAnon movement and the anti-vax community. A QAnon YouTuber named Jordan Sather warned his followers on Tuesday that the coronavirus was a “new fad disease” and claimed the release of the virus that causes it was “planned.” Following Sather’s heavily retweeted thread, the conspiracy theory traveled across Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
The crux of Sather’s conspiracy hinges on a 2015 patent filed by the Pirbright Institute in Surrey, England, which covers the development of a weakened form of a coronavirus that could potentially be used as a vaccine to prevent respiratory diseases in birds and other animals. This is a standard way that vaccines are made, for everything from the flu vaccine to the polio vaccine. “The assignee of this patent was the government-funded Pirbright Institute out of the UK,” Sather tweeted. “Was the release of this disease planned? Is the media being used to incite fear around it? Is the Cabal desperate for money, so they're tapping their Big Pharma reserves?” One of the many, many issues with Sather’s theory is that the Pirbright does not currently work with any strains of the coronavirus that affect humans — its patent covers the avian coronavirus, which only affects birds. (Scientists have suggested that snakes or mammals could be the source of the outbreak — not birds.) Dr. Erica Bickerton, who studies avian pathology for Pirbright, told BuzzFeed News that the institute patented the avian coronavirus to study how it replicated in chickens and chicken cells. “The name coronavirus is a whole family of viruses,” she said. “Each of these viruses has their own characteristics.”

Bickerton said she was aware of the misinformation spreading online, but stressed that none of Pirbright’s work with the coronavirus involved humans: “The work we do focuses on an avian coronavirus that affects chickens.” But the facts haven’t slowed down the hoax. “Big money in vaccines,” one QAnon supporter tweeted. “Who is pushing for people to be vaccinated? Hillary and Chelsea?” According to CrowdTangle, the institute’s patent listing has been shared over 6,000 times in the last week. Facebook Groups like QAnon QClearance 8chan + related articles 2 Staqe 2 and Georgia Coalition for Vaccine Choice have linked the page to their thousands of followers, accusing Pirbright of being behind some kind of nefarious plot, which extends to the very social media company that hosts them. “This is a man-made, patented virus with a vaccine in the works. Here’s the link to the patent,” one user wrote in a group called United States for Medical Freedom. “So back in Nazi Germany, Hitler didnt want anyone to wake up to his deceit. So he had Jews in every neighborhood give the S.S. intel. Kind of like facebook reporting our comments.”

Sather, who appears to have started the false rumor, has over 100,000 followers on Twitter and over 200,000 followers on YouTube, where he records videos about QAnon, the evidence-free mega-conspiracy theory that claims Donald Trump was appointed president by the military to save the nation from a ring of pedophilic Satanists, which includes Bill Gates. Paranoid social media users found Google search results that connect the Pirbright Institute to a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation grant to study livestock antibodies — and latched on to it. “And would you look at that, some of [Pirbright’s] major funders are the World Health Organization and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,” Sather tweeted.

Other conspiracy theorists have supplied a purported motive: “Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation one of the primary owners. Deep State released the virus to create chaos since nothing stopping Trump,” reads another user’s heavily retweeted post about the patent. According to Teresa Maughan, a spokesperson for Pirbright, not only does the patent in question not involve a coronavirus strain that affects humans, but the institute’s work with the virus wasn’t funded by the Gates Foundation. “The patented work cited in the conspiracy theories involved infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) only, and we made four changes in the gene responsible for replicating the virus’s genetic material. This has weakened the virus so it is no longer able to cause disease and has potential to be used as a vaccine, but has not yet been developed,” she told BuzzFeed News. “The patented work was completed in 2015 and is not funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.” Nevertheless, Sather continues to tweet rumors and lies about the coronavirus. “You see how they try to implant thoughts into your head,” he wrote on Wednesday in a post about the virus that has been retweeted almost 1,000 times. “Fear sells.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ry ... -hoax-that

Out of their minds. Is this like a race to see who can be more stupid, gullible and ignorant? :cantlook: :brickwallsmall:
Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well, to be fair, if one is stupid enough to believe Hillary Clinton eats children, one is stupid enough to believe anything.
ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”