"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Emerald is WH correspondent for OANN...

Emerald Robinson ✝️Verified account @EmeraldRobinson
Chief White House Correspondent for @OANN. "Politics is downstream of culture, and culture is downstream of religion."

Q Emerald.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Notorial Dissent

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:34 pm

Anyone notice that this makes even less sense that Q stuff usually does?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:36 pm

Q Anon Thanksgiving

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:57 pm

Happy ThanQsgiving from Q-nut Qai.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:31 pm

His parents look appropriately annoyed

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:49 pm

I've heard this bull before.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:55 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:49 pm
They’re winning!!

:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
487fc80fcba99e217e96f0fa66f6987dfee772fa4808d9d169f02d9b754048b0.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ImageImageImage x4

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:18 am

Understand What Is So Appealing About It

One of my favorite sayings from my mom is "People will love you for the way you make them feel about themselves." This a great thing to remember when you are a teenager feeling like everyone else is constantly looking for things that are wrong with you, but it is also a thing that can be severely abused, and that is being abused by this QAnon person (and by Donald Trump himself).

This whole thing makes people feel extremely good — and it feels especially good to people who are lonely and who don't feel like other people think they are smart. Q tells these people they are intrepid, brilliant researchers doing something of incredible importance that is going to change the world, and the rest of the world thinks they are idiots. If you were them, who would you want to hang around with?

One of the big things for QAnon people is "Where We Go One We Go All." In fact, without that saying, it probably wouldn't be the phenomenon it is today. People love feeling included, they love feeling like they are part of a group, they love joining clubs, they love feeling like they know something other people don't know. They love going to YouTube videos mentioned in Q's missives and slyly writing "Q sent me" in the comments.

We can understand this impulse in our own ways. Anyone who was an outcast in school knows how tight the bonds are with "the only people who understand you." Any activist or idealist knows how awesome it feels to be part of a "movement" that wants to change things. People, basically, are not that different.
https://www.wonkette.com/a-handy-guide- ... anksgiving

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:34 pm

So maybe Q is a next-level well-thought-out sociological experiment? Interesting. :think:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:29 pm

realist wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:55 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
They’re winning!!

:rotflmao:
You called it, Realist!

In the Ilhan Omar topic, posted that a "QAnon-friendly" (Jarod Holt's description, going to use it) competitor of Illan Omar threated to have her tried for treason and hanged. Banned on all social media now. Maybe she'd be fun for the next Fogbow Meetup!

Daniele.JPG
Danielle 2.JPG

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:34 pm

"Q" supposedly posts photo of Big Ben to prove he's in London for NATO:

Except that it's an old photo.
CP Huxley@cphuxley

Even better: the picture of Big Ben that Q posted to prove he's here for NATO is hopelessly out of date. The clock tower is undergoing repairs and has been covered in scaffolding since summer 2018.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 pm

This made me laugh so hard, I inhaled my apple cobbler (and take it from me, that hurt).
allie@sadclownesq

Q/Q-Adjacent Conspiracy of the Day: Barack Obama is either a clone or a reincarnation of the pharaoh Akhenaten. Also the Antichrist, but that’s sort of old news in these parts.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:12 pm

I’d never heard about scars. That led me to this comment on a Daily Mail article. No comment.
Born Free, Tampa Bay, FL, 9 years ago

Some type of brain trauma could explain his extreme narcissism, and his seeming lack of real empathy. He reminds me of the old United Colors of Benetton commercial where one of the actors in the commercial is heard to say "That's enough about me. So what do you think about me?" He's a legend in his own mind, or whatever is left of it after his operation.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 pm

The only identifiable brain damage is among the Qnuts.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:08 pm

The Met Opera's live radio broadcast this Saturday is Philip Glass's Akhnaten (based on Akhenaten, not sure why they are spelled differently). There are no coincidences. The first performance of it this year was a few days after the Twitter post.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:58 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:08 pm
The Met Opera's live radio broadcast this Saturday is Philip Glass's Akhnaten (based on Akhenaten, not sure why they are spelled differently). There are no coincidences. The first performance of it this year was a few days after the Twitter post.
The spelling could be deliberate. If you google "Akhnaten" you get a lot of stuff about the opera, whereas if you google "Akhenaten" you get stuff about the pharaoh. You're right there are no coincidences, the titular character in the opera does look like Obama. A bit, anyway.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:25 pm

The replies are wonderful. :lol:

Am I being detained?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Oh. My. You. Don't. Say. :rotflmao:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:34 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 pm
The only identifiable brain damage is among the Qnuts.
I am living with the affects of a traumatic brain injury. please don't stereotype us brain injured folks

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:15 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:25 pm

The replies are wonderful. :lol:
The replies are wonderful, many worded so subtly somebody gullible just might mistake them for sound advice.

ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Just saw a post that a “political science professor” will be on Fox tonight at 8 eastern to explain Q to us. The Quidiots are excited.

ImageImageImage x4

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Bear in mind that it doesn't take much to get the Q-idjits salivating, they put Pavolov's dogs to shame. They see a years old picture of JFK,jr and they wet themselves.

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:47 pm

Rolling Stone
QAnon Conspiracy-Believing Mob Boss Killer's Confession to Police Ruled Admissible

Anthony Comello, 25, the conspiracy theory believer accused of killing alleged Gambino family boss Francesco “Frank” Cali was in court on Thursday where a judge ruled his statements to police after the murder were admissible. Comello’s attorney had argued the statements should be thrown out because of Comello’s mental and physical state at the time of his confession.

Comello has given varying reasons for Cali’s murder, but eventually told his lawyer, Robert Gottlieb, that he was motivated to kill Cali because he believed the mob boss was part of “the deep state” and he wanted to eliminate him to help President Donald Trump. Comello says he is a believer in QAnon, a conspiracy theory that claims agents within the government are trying to oust Trump from office.

“He ardently believed that Francesco Cali, a boss in the Gambino crime family, was a prominent member of the deep state, and, accordingly, an appropriate target for a citizen’s arrest,” Gottleib wrote in court documents.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:11 pm

"citizen’s arrest” -- Gottleib

WTF! This is an attorney? This is why The Fogbow is so damn valuable... yeah, citizen’s arrest just like Fitzpatrick and Trussell and Manning and Klayman (love putting him in that company) and many other stars here. And "Qanon made me do it" should increase the penalty. These people won't learn until they've been taught a lesson, Colorado is a good example. If they had given an inch the Q people would have thought that meant go for it.

Unless they debunked it, it's shameful Fox News is promoting it. Did anybody see it?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”