"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:41 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:25 pm
JD Ryznar@JDRyznar

You guys keeping up with QAnon? JFK Jr. is gonna reveal himself as Q at Trump's 4th of July Party and usher in a new era. I am not shitting you.
When it doesn’t happen on July 4, we will have to wait for Labor Day, Christmas or whatever.
Edit: I am coming to the conclusion that “Q” is part of a research study on gullibility.

Gregg

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Gregg » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:41 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
JD Ryznar@JDRyznar

You guys keeping up with QAnon? JFK Jr. is gonna reveal himself as Q at Trump's 4th of July Party and usher in a new era. I am not shitting you.
When it doesn’t happen on July 4, we will have to wait for Labor Day, Christmas or whatever.
Edit: I am coming to the conclusion that “Q” is part of a research study on gullibility.
Its Phase II, Phase I was Iraqi Dinar.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post by P.K. » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:30 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:41 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
JD Ryznar@JDRyznar

They’ve been singing the same song for the last year and a half. JFK’s birthday, Junior’s birthday, the assignation anniversary, the plane crash anniversary, and probably a few wedding anniversaries too. The date passes and is forgotten about. Soon there will be another reveal date and another and another.
IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:54 pm

P.K. wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:30 pm
They’ve been singing the same song for the last year and a half. JFK’s birthday, Junior’s birthday, the assignation anniversary, the plane crash anniversary, and probably a few wedding anniversaries too. The date passes and is forgotten about. Soon there will be another reveal date and another and another.
With the amount of time the Qpids spend online sharing many, many, many, many things a day, it's no wonder they completely forget the earlier predictions. The Q dates are so 3 hours and 40 posts ago.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:42 pm

They're conditioning so that when they announce the JFK Jr is actually DJT Jr, they'll accept it.

Did I say they're not very smart?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:34 am

Kevin posted lots on 7/3, but didn't address the blackout at all. Instead, on to a new conspiracy.
Kevin.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:47 pm

DEW weapon

ATM machine

PIN number

Ugh.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:03 pm

@willsommer
Someone at the Trump 4th is handing out JFK Jr masks, in anticipation of him revealing himself today + arresting top Democrats.

Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:48 pm

There is a guy posting comments on Capt Karl's posts. Karl is busy "debunking" and dissing the Q movement (whatever)
His comments on this post https://www.facebook .com/Capt.Karl/posts/10206327226575518
Rick Hendrickson
Now do you understand
Wwg1wga

Rick Hendrickson JFK bell on his boat

some Google Image Search results / or "White Squall" text
<A charter company?>
The ship's bell of the Eye of the Wind serves as an acoustic signal during foggy weather, and it also indicates the lenght of the chain during an anchoring manoeuver. In the old days the bell was also used to indicate the time of day. In one scene of the Hollywood-movie "White Squall" this bell with its engraving WHERE WE GO ONE - WE GO ALL plays an important role. In the audio file you hear the spoken words "Where we go one - we go all" and two double-chimes of the bell. Striking the bell that way means either 2 o'clock, 6 o'clock or 10 o'clock. It also indicates that the shift for the watch in command is halfway over. The audio file has a lenght of approximately five seconds. Download the audio files for free just by clicking on the particular image.
https://www.eyeofthewind.net/en/ship/crew/11-schiff
Laramie Movie Scope:
White Squall
Coming-of-age sea saga based on actual events
On Grenada there's opportunity for a "15-minute honeymoon" with prostitutes; Dean, caught cheating, accepts help with a study group led by Chuck; Dutch girls come aboard for a sailing tour and an evening of romancing. In their associations and common experiences, the boys begin to become a unit as the ship's bell proclaims: "Where we go one, we go all."
http://www.lariat.org/AtTheMovies/nora/witskwal.html

there is probably more but gotta go... bye
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm

What happened to the yuge JFK Jr. reveal on the 4th of July? One of my friends is a State Dept lifer and was Ambassador Kennedy's assistant when she was in Japan; I mentioned this and she asked me to be sure to let her know when it happens so she can let Caroline know.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm

The are too f'ing crazy for Captain Karl.

That really says something.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:26 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm
The are too f'ing crazy for Captain Karl.

That really says something.
:rotflmao: Yeah, I was sooooooo impressed with Karl's grasp of reality. :mrgreen:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Rachel Gastiaburo
34 mins ·
► Show Spoiler

Poet for The Revolution
Like This Page · 6 hrs ·

To Trumpophobics

Give it up
You will not win
We’re onto you
And all your spin
You cannot will Trump to be evil
He’s squeaky clean, so no upheaval
<blah blah blah NOT reading the rest of her poem - see it under the Spoiler - BURMA SHAVE>

©️Copyright 7/10/19 by Diane Light
https://www.facebook .com/poetfortherevolution/

#TheStorm #TheGreatAwakening #Q #TheWorldIsAboutToChange #RedPill
► Show Spoiler

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 pm

THE EPSTEIN SCANDAL IS GIVING QANON EVERYTHING PIZZAGATE COULDN’T

By Tess Owen Jul 10, 2019

So far, not much has come true for believers of QAnon, the wild conspiracy theory that has captured hearts and minds among President Donald Trump’s most ardent MAGA fans.

That is, until last weekend, when federal authorities arrested billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein, accused of trafficking and abusing young girls.

The case contains all the ingredients necessary to titillate the imaginations of the QAnon community, which revolves around the baseless theory that deep-state liberal elites are running a global child sex trafficking ring.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3x ... te-couldnt
sample vid
► Show Spoiler

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm

People Tell Us People Tell Us How QAnon Destroyed Their Relationships
No one knows how hard it is to break through a bubble one creates around themselves than loved ones. While maybe it’s funny for those outside peering in, what is it like for those who are close to them, the people who experience their loved one's brain being rotted by YouTubers breaking down 8chan posts in real time?

I decided to seek them out. I found a woman whose husband became so obsessed with YouTube conspiracy videos he would follow her around the house and force her to watch them, someone who avoids their mother because of Q, and someone who was dumped by the man she loved because she actively attempted to debunk QAnon. Here are their stories.
I've heard this bull before.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 pm

So far, not much has come true for believers of QAnon, the wild conspiracy theory that has captured hearts and minds among President Donald Trump’s most ardent MAGA fans.

That is, until last weekend, when federal authorities arrested billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein, accused of trafficking and abusing young girls.

The case contains all the ingredients necessary to titillate the imaginations of the QAnon community, which revolves around the baseless theory that deep-state liberal elites are running a global child sex trafficking ring.

sample vid
► Show Spoiler
Well, for one thing Epstein is based on real crimes and real illegal activities whereas Pizzagate was pure and simple fantasy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 pm
RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 pm

sample vid
► Show Spoiler
Well, for one thing Epstein is based on real crimes and real illegal activities whereas Pizzagate was pure and simple fantasy.
and pizza!

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:44 pm

The Q-tards are going further than that. They are saying Pizzagate and the Epstein scandal and the Nexium thing are all the same thing. And that the portrayal of the pizzagate thing as being about Comet Ping Pong was a media fake news thingamabob designed to make it look ridiculous, but that it really was this broad-based thing including Epstein and Rainier, etc.

If you debunk something to these people, and they even agree you have debunked it, they will find a way to say they were still right and expand their conspiracy retroactively to include something that actually did happen.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:15 am

To date, the Epstein scandal is the only bit of reality to intrude in to the Q-tard continuum, and they don't know what to do with it, since they apparently do not know how to distinguish between reality and fantasy. They are nothing if not consistent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:09 am

I don't know that this is Q related... but since Rachel is a Q believer.... and Epstein is being brought up here....
I am posting her post, the one she shared, and the tweet that started it all.
Comments may be helpful or entertaining.

I am not even sure what the point to this is. Black votes? Because Haiti?
WTH does Haiti have to do with Epstein? Something about the trench between his island and Haiti. They use submarines to smuggle kids?

Rachel Gastiaburo
2 hrs ·
► Show Spoiler
she shared:
Don Everson
22 hrs

Don posted this tweet in the comments to his post.

Incarnated_ET commented on his tweet
More Incarnated_ET Retweeted 3Days3Nights
KNEW IT

This is a $100M complex for killing kids.

Coming from HAITI/DR/PR down the Puerto Rico Trench by SUBMARINE

READ THIS EPIC EPIC THREAD
Warning. GraphicIncarnated_ET added,
3Days3Nights
@3Days3Nights
1) EPSTEIN’S TORTURE ISLAND #QANON

Patriots are asking me to describe what really was happening on Epstein’s Little Saint James Island (LSJ).…
Show this thread <I didn't read it>
I am done for now. Trying to post all this baloney is tiring. Good Night.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:45 am

Thanks very much Dolly, it's incredible what they post.This was the 20th anniversary since we lost JFKJ -- never saw any more about their prediction he's was going to magically show up at Donald's 4th of July trollfest. I'm sure Caroline Kennedy was really hoping Q was right :?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Travis View@travis_view
I have been informed by some QAnon followers that Trump "now controls the chemtrails." This means that the interdimensional beings who control humanity with the assistance of the Cabal and Big Tech "are now inhaling 'human air' that is harmful to them."

No word on Xenu's status.
I've heard this bull before.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:45 pm

This is so nuts, put it in the Flynn topic too also.
QFlynn.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:52 pm

How are the Qdummies spinning Nadler (team trump) getting busted for child sex trafficking? I thought it was Clinton and the Podestas that were supposed to be arrested? :boxing:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/george-na ... rafficking

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”