"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:22 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 pm
^ ...and what exactly is *The Fight*? Sharing posts on social media?
Attack of the Bone Spur Keyboard Warriors

wavey davey

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by wavey davey » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:23 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:03 am

Call me cynical, but I suspect the author's primary target is the elderly (boomers, again), and chose to write about QAnon followers to support the overwhelmingly popular millennial contention that everything that is wrong in this world is because of the boomers. Thus, Exhibit A: Qidiots. But one of the photos included in her article belies the point: it's of a young woman wearing a Q hat and holding an infant.

I disagree! As a boomer and the parent of two millennials, I have come to realize that everything that is wrong with the world is because of the millennials! By which I mean, the parents of the millennials. :oops:

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm

I've heard this bull before.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm
Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable knowing there are people with graduate degrees and professional licenses who believe this crap.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable knowing there are people with graduate degrees and professional licenses who believe this crap.
Utsava is a medium/psychic.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:14 pm

:lol:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:15 pm

Odd that she didn’t see it coming. :roll:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:27 pm

:lol:
Image Image Image Image Image

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Doesn't surprise me in the least, if whoever you are dealing with is either that crazy or that deluded, WHY would you want to continue to be associated with them, unless you are as delusional as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Doesn't surprise me in the least, if whoever you are dealing with is either that crazy or that deluded, WHY would you want to continue to be associated with them, unless you are as delusional as well.
She's a psychic/medium who's too crazy for her clients. Impressive.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:28 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:15 pm
Odd that she didn’t see it coming. :roll:
Hahaha...but it happens!

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:46 am

Newsweek
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Death Rumors Proliferated Online by QAnon, Former Trump Adviser

Supporters of President Donald Trump are repeating claims that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is hiding an illness or may be dead in a rumor first started by conspiracy theory group QAnon. Conspiracy theorists claim that the purported death is being covered up by the Democrats to prevent Trump from appointing another conservative judge to the Supreme Court. ...

On January 5, Q, the anonymous user or users behind the group, wrote on its website: "What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function? What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]? Who is managing her care? Who is 'really' managing her care?”

Trump supporter Jacob Wohl, known for his alleged defrauding of investors and subsequent ban from futures trading, and who failed in an attempt to smear special counsel Robert Mueller with a sex assault hoax, has also been fueling the conspiracy. Wohl previously claimed that Ginsburg would resign on January 11. When this did not come to pass, he switched to pushing the claim that her death was being kept secret.

Conspiracy theorists also pounced on a Ginsburg obituary graphic that Fox News mistakenly aired on January 21. Meanwhile, former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka challenged her to appear at the State of the Union address on February 5, tweeting: “Still no sign. 6 days left until Ruth Bader Ginsberg has to make her official appearance at @realDonaldTrump’s State of the Union.”

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:21 pm

Russian troll accounts purged by Twitter pushed Qanon and other conspiracy theories
Twitter announced Thursday the removal of 418 accounts tied to the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency, the disinformation group whose employees were indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller last February for attempted election interference.
:snippity:
When removing the spam-style messages that included multiple hashtags, the second-most tweeted topic for the Russian troll accounts was #Qanon, a baseless conspiracy theory that claims Mueller and Trump are secretly working together to take down a global pedophile ring run by celebrities and Democratic politicians.
:snippity:
Nina Jankowicz, a global fellow at the Kennan Institute focusing on Russia and technology, told NBC News that Qanon’s often outlandish narratives about a secret global cabal fueled by the United States fits well with Russian propaganda’s larger narrative.

“One of the Kremlin’s favorite tactics is to inspire confusion and doubt to sow distrust in government. Qanon certainly does that,” Jankowicz said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-med ... es-n966091
Am I being detained?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Addie wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:46 am
Newsweek
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Death Rumors Proliferated Online by QAnon, Former Trump Adviser

Conspiracy theorists also pounced on a Ginsburg obituary graphic that Fox News mistakenly aired on January 21. Meanwhile, former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka challenged her to appear at the State of the Union address on February 5, tweeting: “Still no sign. 6 days left until Ruth Bader Ginsberg has to make her official appearance at @realDonaldTrump’s State of the Union.”
Thanks for posting, Addie. I have seen Facebook posts/comments about Ruth "missing". I also noticed some articles when I was searching for stuff but didn't post them here. :oops:

Rachel recently posted a link to an OLD CNN article. Maybe she forgot it is 2019 and NOT 2018. I didn't bother checking this part.
JANUARY, 29 2018.
Ginsburg won't attend State of the Union address
The 84-year-old justice attended all of former President Barack Obama's annual speeches. Historically, it is not unusual for some justices to skip the address. Late Justice Antonin Scalia, who, before he died in 2016, had not attended a State of the Union in nearly 20 years, once derided the televised event to "cheerleading sessions."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics ... Y-DTzcfxVM
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
44 mins ·
► Show Spoiler
Q PinLike Page
49 mins ·
NEW COUNT: (17) 76,492 Federal Sealed Indictments.

#BuildTheWall
#NationalSecurity
#ProtectChildren
#ProtectAmerica
#BuildAWallCrimeWillFall
#BuildTheWallCrimeWillFall
#BuildTheWallAndCrimeWillFall

► Show Spoiler

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Let's give Rachel the biggest benefit of the doubt possible. She really is just a concerned citizen seeking truth, justice and the American Way.

Instead, she's been fooled by Russian intelligence officers with troll accounts actively working to turn people against the government. And it's working, she's totally fallen for it. If she really loves America, she should be disgusted with herself and stop posting Russian propaganda immediately.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:08 pm
Let's give Rachel the biggest benefit of the doubt possible. She really is just a concerned citizen seeking truth, justice and the American Way.

Instead, she's been fooled by Russian intelligence officers with troll accounts actively working to turn people against the government. And it's working, she's totally fallen for it. If she really loves America, she should be disgusted with herself and stop posting Russian propaganda immediately.
She probably does care. God. Country. Hell, even Baseball and Apple Pie. But she is stoopid and gullible, IMO. :twisted:
Rachel Gastiaburo
Yesterday at 12:04 AM ·
She’s sick. Like a rabid dog..

DAILYWIRE.COM
Ocasio-Cortez: I Acknowledge My Privilege Being Born 'Cisgendered'
Even intersectionality Democratic darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez acknowledges she has some privilege.
LINK: https://www.dailywire.com/news/42944/oc ... TEbSH33BY0
► Show Spoiler

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Liz Crokin warns of domestic terrorism vigilante justice if the mass arrests don’t happen soon..

Am I being detained?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:04 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“[The arrests] need to happen this year,” she said. “If they don’t happen before 2020, President Trump is going to lose support. He promised that he would take Hillary Clinton down. He said that he would assign a special prosecutor to investigate her crimes. We haven’t forgotten. We want to see justice for real criminals. We know these people are torturing children, they’re raping kids, they’re ripping their body parts apart, they’re selling the organs on the black market. They are doing to most horrific crimes against humanity on children and it’s unacceptable and President Trump needs to make sure that his DOJ goes after the real criminals.”

“They need to do it before 2020 because I believe if he doesn’t, then he’s going to lose support and people are just going to get fed up and, honestly, people are going to start taking to the streets,” Crokin warned. “I’m ready now to physically go to John Podesta’s house and drag him out of his house.”

“I’m all for citizen’s arrests at this point,” responded the host of the program.

“So am I,” said Crokin. “This has dragged on for too long. We need to start seeing arrests of the real criminals and I just pray to God that they happen really soon because if they don’t, I think that so much is coming out about the sex trafficking, what they do to kids, [that] we are going to start seeing vigilante justice and that could get really dangerous and that could cause a civil war in this country.”
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/liz- ... ppen-soon/
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:14 pm

There may be multiple arrests soon, but not the people they claim should be arrested.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:15 pm

posting here cuz of the conspiracy rumors....
ETA: also posted in the "Prominent people who are ill" thread
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p1066790
Ruth Bader Ginsburg attends musical production in first public appearance since surgery

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Monday made her first public appearance since having surgery to remove cancerous nodules from her lung, attending a production celebrating her life.

Ginsburg attended a showing of “Notorious RBG in Song” at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, according to The Washington Post. The program, which is composed and performed by Ginsburg’s daughter-in-law, Patrice Michaels, offers a portrait of the 85-year-old justice in several songs.

The Post noted that that production is presented for high school students by the National Constitution Center.

"Thrilled that Justice Ginsburg attended the first concert performance of #NotoriousRBG in Song," Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, tweeted. "She, Patrice Michaels, and the performance were magnificent!"
Ginsburg's appearance at the museum marked a significant moment in her recovery. Ginsburg hadn't made a public appearance since having surgery on Dec. 21.
But the surgery, which typically requires six to eight weeks of recovery, caused Ginsburg to miss oral arguments several times for the first time since becoming a justice in 1993.
But Ginsburg has continued to work from home as she recovers. The Post reported that she has participated in deciding which cases the court accepts and rejects and that she will vote on cases based on briefs and transcripts.

The Post also reported that it is unlikely Ginsburg will attend President Trump's State of the Union address on Tuesday.
https://thehill.com/homenews/428463-rut ... ance-since

the tweet in the article:
Jeffrey Rosen ✔
@RosenJeffrey
Thrilled that Justice Ginsburg attended the first concert performance of #NotoriousRBG in Song. She, Patrice Michaels, and the performance were magnificent!

National Constitution Center ✔
@ConstitutionCtr
Watch LIVE February 4: #AmericasTownHall presents #NotoriousRBG in Song, a dramatic concert featuring The Long View: A Portrait of Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Nine Songs.

Livestream: http://ow.ly/TKLg30nxLB8 @BFFDC52 @inscapeco @CapitalHearings #RBG #SCOTUS

► Show Spoiler

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:31 am

BREAKING!! SOROS AND OBAMA ARRESTED!

(BeforeItsNews, hint, hint, wink wink, say no more)
George Soros was said arrested in Switzerland at 13:23 GMT on Feb. 3 2019. Evidently members of what was known as the Alliance stormed his retreat at Saint Margrethenberg, Switzerland based on a tip from local police. The Alliance was a military force working under orders of the Pentagon, GITMO Military Tribunal Judges and in conjunction with legal entities across the globe.

Soros has been suspected to illegally influence US elections over the years, was thought behind thousands of immigrants forcing their way across the US Border, his organizations were believed to own and control software used in state voting machines and even worse, the multi billionaire was known to be a leader in the Vatican’s Ninth Circle Satanic Cult. He was thought behind regularly scheduled Satanic Child Sacrifice Rites and Human Hunting Parties organized under the Vatican and involving children and kidnapped teens across the globe according to Kevin Annette of ITCCS (www.itccs.org).

Evidently the Alliance had enough evidence supplied by former US President Barak Obama and other informants at GITMO to arrest Soros. Obama was believed to have been incarcerated at GITMO for at least a month, exposing crimes of upper echelons of the Deep State to save his own skin. Obama was thought to have been charged with High Treason for multiple crimes including Uranium One and the Benghazi massacre.

Believed to be in poor health Soros was reported to have been prevented from committing suicide with a cyanide pill prior to capture. Presently he was thought to be under interrogation at a bunker near Gasternal, Switzerland. (more at the link above)

Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:41 am

Everyone, execute exit plan Bravo. Destroy all documents and head to pre-planned extraction point. Daddy is under arrest

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:49 am

Oh wow. That post references sovereign wackadoo Kevin Annette (of the Republic of Kanata) and his nonsense organization, the ITCCS. QAnon really is the singularity of conspiracy theories. Eventually, they all coalesce into one.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:03 am

Uncanny, weird, and scary!
► Show Spoiler
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”